The Galaxial Hashira

By AnimeLover614

In the village of Swordsmiths, Y/n Haganezuka L/n leads an ordinary life as the daughter of a renowned swords... More

Information about Yin
Yandere Characters (Part 1)
Yandere Characters (Part 2)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

401 11 5
By AnimeLover614

I was on my feet thinking of who I would probably get next...

Huh... Maybe Hantengu, Daki, Gyutaro, Rui, Kaigaku, Muzan, Akaza, Lady Tamayo, Yushiro, or Tanjiro... Wait why haven't I been in Tanjiro's dream yet??? I guess that doesn't matter right now...

So that means that about everyone has a 6 per cent chance other than Hantengu who has a 46 per cent chance of being chosen...

I sighed after seeing a vortex to the next portal... I am so bored of all of this... I can't wait for it to be over! I sighed dramatically and got into the portal...

Huh who do I have... I opened the door and screamed my soul out after seeing old man Hantengu... Man he is terrifying to look at... And he's a yandere?! Hopefully not the romantic type, that would be horrendous!

He looked at me after I screamed and looked terrified of me... Then I realized that there was something up on the trees... Wait is that... Oh ****! It's not one, or two, but hundreds of thousands of cages and traps... I then turned around to see that Hantengu shrunk and disappeared...

Man, he is one of my least favorite demons...

I quickly changed my outfit and had a new sword sheathed and prepared for my mission...

"Seventh Form:🌌👘Galaxtic Wardrobe🌌👘! "

I had my usual comfortable outfit... And for some strange reason, I remembered that one time where the clothes designer for the Demon Slayer Corps uniform first made my outfit like Mitsuri's outfit with the skirt being extremely short and the chest area being incredibly revealing... I bet you that he was a pervert...

Any who I got back to the real world and dodged the first trap that came in my way...

Using my enhanced hearing, I located and tracked down where Hantengu is, and by what I can hear... The location has traps that are extremely dangerous... By that I mean that you could lose a couple of limbs and organs but then again, my ninth form will be able to heal me up!

I ran and dodged every trap until I accidentally tripped and got my leg ripped off... I screamed in pain and grabbed a stick to support my only available leg left...

I finally reached the end and after tens of hundreds of attempts, I sliced Hantengu's head off! I teleported back and immediately healed myself.

"G-Galaxial b-breathing: Ni-ninth F-form:💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡... "

I then waited for the majority of my organs and limbs to grow back for 6 hours... But in the end it was worth it and I felt so much better, but I did fall asleep after all of that...

Man my leg still can feel that pain of getting my limb ripped off, and I hate it...

Aimi (Bunny name) was comforting me while I was still re-learning how to walk once again... Man, I just hate this feeling... I keep on falling down like a little child learning how to walk...

After a few hours, I could finally walk again and I was able to resist the pain...

Now onto the next vortex that appeared right in front of my eyes...

Huh, Hantengu's clones, Daki, Gyutaro, Rui, Kaigaku, Muzan, Akaza, Lady Tamayo, Yushiro, or Tanjiro so in total 7% per each other than the clones which have a 51% chance...

I jumped straight in and found myself in the clouds (NF reference 😅)... I wandered for a little until I saw... One of Hantengu's clones... The Clones of Joy: Urogi... I ran into hiding and could here him saying,

"Are we playing Hide and Seek, Y/n? Very well then! I love playing with you! "

"... "

I grabbed my katana out and hid under a couple of layers of clouds...

I know that I need to cut Hantengu's head once again, especially since Urogi is just a clone... Alrighty then... I got my ears prepared and located Hantengu...

I then heard something creeping up below me and a few seconds later found myself forcefully in his hold... I sliced off his head and he let go of me, so I ran to the noise... Man now I have a claw mark where my stomache is... And it's bleeding...

I got up ignoring the pain and ran towards Hantengu... After some struggling I almost sliced his head off, but Urogi came back and used his power to make me unconscious... I got up a few minutes later, despite the pain and sliced his head off once again and then I sliced Hantengu's head off... Mission success!

I came back and had to heal my wounds yet again, but for some reason the power wasn't working and a scroll popped out of nowhere...

'Go to the fountain located here in the West side of the forest in order to regenerate your power! '

I saw a map and a compass and went to the location... It took me less than an hour to find, but it was so mesmerizing... The fountain flowed with light purple water... I touched the water and felt every injury that I had fully healed and I guess my breathing techniques powered up? I don't know, but at least I have another coin now!

Why does Hantengu's clones have to be one of the most difficult... After my nap, I opened my eyes to see that I was in the next dream... Did I accidentally sleep walked or something to get in this realm??? I will never know...

I had my Katana out and immediately prepared my hearing to track Hantengu once again...

Who am I getting this time... I wonder...

After a minute, I finally tracked him down, but the area had an upsetting aura filling it's presence yet it still was calm, no action was happening...

I walked to the location I was getting sent to until I heard something being thrown...

I quickly jumped out of the way and saw that if I was a second late, I would've been struck down by the spear...

I grabbed it and observed it... I wonder who has a spear, is very calm, yet is upset... Very upset... What is that emotion called...

Sorrow... Izetsu...

I then saw him in the midst and I stared back at him...

I backed away and ran off seeing that he grew smaller and smaller in the distance...

I turned my head around and screamed after I saw that he was right in front of me... He quickly grabbed my katana and I grabbed the blade part of it (don't try this at home...) I pulled it despite getting cut until I finally had my katana back in my hands...

I ran while muttering,

"Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form:💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡..."

And my wounds healed up...

I firmly grabbed my katana and ran towards shrunken Hantengu yet again... I was about to slice him when Izetsu pulled my katana and me with it, in which I accidentally collided with him... I pulled it back and kicked him and quickly said,

"Second Form:🌙(Moon Based) Frosty Moon🌙!"

I sliced his head off quickly and saw him freeze up and die... I then saw that Izetsu disappeared and I sighed in relief and grabbed the coin and headed back to the Realm... I was happy and relieved that this wasn't as painful as the other routes for Hantengu's clones, but still a little difficult...

Huh... Who might be next... I wonder...

I was about to go in the portal when I heard someone... Walking closer to me...

I quickly turned around and became shocked after seeing that it was Aoi Higanbana... (If you forgot who she was... Well it was the Lady of the Blue Spider Lily or what not...)

I stood there paralyzed and she looked ready to kill someone... She had a smirk plastered on her face and I finally got out of my state of shock and was about to jump when she raised her hands and vines grew out of the floor...

I tried getting my Katana but she quickly used another vine to grab it...

She was about to walk closer to me when she suddenly screamed and jumped... Aimi saved my skin as she had a katana in her mouth and started to tear all the vines... I never knew that she could do that!

Aimi released me from the vines and we both jumped into the portal before Aoi was able to revive from her state of shock...

We could hear her groans of frustration and saw that she almost got in the portal, but I guess it closed up before she could get in...

Aimi and me fell until we fell in a plain meadow... I saw a bush and said,

"Could you hide here until I collect the coin?"

Aimi nodded and hid inside of the bush...

"Oh and here in case of any danger, I made a bracelet that notifies the other person... Or in this case, you, if I am in danger... It sends you my location and what the danger is, so make sure to not take it off! Oh and also,  I may have bought you a suit from a random person when I was visiting the United States! A rubber astronaut suit! Well bye, stay safe! "

I put the outfit over Aimi's sweater and put the bracelet on Aimi's neck and got up and located Hantengu... Wait... I hear something else coming towards me... Huh why is my hair sticking up and I tasted something metallic like... Wait why do I feel di- oh ****!

I quickly got down and covered myself up... But the pain was excruciating... Lighting... How I hate it...

I screamed in pain (>_<)... I got up after a couple of minutes and saw that I had an injury in my arm from the lightning...

I quickly looked around and saw...

Sekido... Oh no... Isn't he the anger clone... Yeah... yeah he is...

I finally tracked down Hantengu and said to Sekido,

"Uh, h-h-hey, b-buddy! Wou-Would y-you like to uh s-s-s-settle this over a uh c-cup of t-tea??? "

"No! "

He truly needs therapy to manage his anger...

"N-no? That's fine! W-we could t-talk right here and uh right now? "

"Fine... "

I pulled the danger string on the bracelet and said...

"Uhm... So you are stressed right now, correct? "

He rolls his eyes and said,

"Yes... But what is it to you?! "

"Well, you can tell me what you need! "

"You... "

"Excuse me what? "

"You Heard Me! "

"Ow... Don't yell... "

"Sorry... " he muttered.

"Well uh I think we should just be friends! "

"Why?! "

"I uh don't uh want to uh be involved in a relationship of any kind other than a friendship relationship right now..."

I glanced out in the open and saw that Aimi came to me with a Katana, and she looked so cute... It was adorable but I snapped out of it and said,

"Well, I have to go! Make sure you get therapy! "

"... NO DON'T GO!!! "

"Don't yell... "

He got infuriated as I ran and started to cause a thunderstorm...

He hit Aimi... Oh no... NO!

I ran to Aimi while tears started to form in my eyes. I turned her over and...Wait... How is she still alive?! I looked at a tag that was under the suit and it said 100% pure rubber... I guess that saved Aimi... And I am so relieved it did!

I told Aimi to run back to the bush and that I will slice Hantengu's head off once again...

I tracked him while I avoided most of the lightning strikes... Key word... Most... I still got struck 4 or 5 times but continued going until I managed to find Hantengu...

I sliced his head off with my first form...

"First form: ☀️(Sun Based) Scorching Sun☀️!"

I grabbed the coin and called Aimi and we both got back into the forest... And made sure to build a hide out now that we spotted Aoi Higanbana... Thankfully, I have Aimi on my side!  I don't know what I would do without my precious bunny!

Before the next mission, I gathered up fruits, vegetables, and herbs that were in the forest. I stocked them in the Hideout and planted lots of them so we could have as much as we needed...

Thankfully, the area I planted the plants in not only had extremely fertile soil, but rays of sunlight hit it and the waterfall was nearby, so I could just take my bowl and grab water... Also trees are nearby, so they are perfect for shade and playing hide and seek with Aimi...

Anyway the vortex opened up again while I was picking fruits, and Aoi cane again... I guess that whenever a vortex opens up, it tells her the location...

I got in quickly after she almost grabbed me... Oh and if you are wondering why I chose to flee... Well, I am not really sure why I ran other than fight... My gut told me not to... I wonder why Aisha hasn't contacted me... I hope that she is doing all right...

Okay! So who am I getting?

I cracked my knuckles and pulled my katana out. Wait... Why is the wind so strong now??? Wait I think I see... I don't know...

I stabbed my katana onto the ground after the wind was becoming stronger and hugged the handheld part... Thankfully I did it before a ginormous gust of wind blew in my direction...

I guess that now would be the perfect time to once again track Hantengu... I wonder when this quest will finally be accomplished... I guess I will never know...

I felt the wind stop and to my shock, I saw...

Karaku...

I... Haven't met him... Even if I was at the Infinity castle... Really I have only met the other 4 but I did hear them talking about him...

Isn't he the clone of pleasure???

Welp, I better run...

Finished locating Hantengu! Now... Time to slice his head off...

I kept running until I tripped... Over nothing? Wait... Don't tell me that he is as quick as I am!!!! NOO! (」゚ロ゚)」ᴺᴼᴼ~

I kept on running and kept falling thanks to the heavy gushes of wind he kept sending to my direction...

I finally managed to reach Hantengu and accidentally sliced his head off after once again tripping from the gushes of wind...

"Thanks Karaku! But now I got to dip! "

I grabbed the coin and went back to the realm...

I went back to the river and saw that I got lot's of minor cuts, bruises, and a nosebleed from tripping 200 times...

"Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form:💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡!"

My injuries healed quickly and I went back to the hide out to take a nap...

Time skip: An hour later

I got up from my nap and went outside for a bit... After like 10 minutes the vortex opened up and I quickly jumped in...

How many yanderes are left... This is becoming exhausting...

I fell down on the grass and quickly got up... I walked around and tracked down everything that I could... And of course Hantengu was there... I sighed and pulled my katana out... I ran to the shrunken Hantengu... Wait this feels easy... Too easy...

I was about to slice his head off when something pulled me by my stomache...

"Oh ****! "

I tried to get off, but my katana was stuck... Wait... Is this wood?! I might have to try something... I grabbed the two flint stones from my pocket and caused a fire... I threw it to the wooden dragon and after a minute or two the fire spread like a wildfire...

There wasn't a grip on me any more so I jumped off into a nearby lake and forgot that I couldn't swim...

"****! "

I can breathe up in the atmosphere, but I somehow can't breathe underwater... How is that fair?

I was about to drown when I stood up and realized that the lake only reached up to my hips...

...

After recovering from my state of shock, I quickly left the lake and tracked Hantengu down... Thankfully nothing other than the wooden dragons spread in fire because there weren't any bushes or trees nearby...

I tracked down Hantengu and almost sliced his head but I tripped on nothing yet again... How is Karaku here? I was about to get up when suddenly I heard an unbearable noise and became paralyzed... I didn't know Karaku could do this!

...

What's up with the thunder??? Wait is Sekido doing here???

I finally stood up and heard something being thrown at me... I dodged to the left and saw that a spear was thrown at me... My skin received goosebumps and blood drained away from my face...

I have counted 5 different powers being used against me plus... Hantengu...

I then heard something coming and turned around to see...

Zohakuten...

****... I need to go now...

I ran away and felt gushes of wind, saw thunder, spears, and wooden dragons coming my way... I could also hear the ear-damaging noise... But I kept on going until I finally saw Hantengu and sliced his head off...

I grabbed the coin and fell to the ground right after the ear-piercing noise reached my ears once again...

After an hour or two, I managed to regain my consciousness and found myself back in the Hideout...

I didn't see the hints that someone came into the hideout, though...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 288 10
Once a slave, you were sold off to a Daimyo (Noble Lord) that saw potential in you. You were 4 at the time, growing up you would disguise yourself as...
245K 16.8K 29
(EDITED) Jungkook found a boy on the beach... a very mysterious, yet innocent boy. He ended up falling in love with him, only to find out that boy wa...
7.2K 161 13
(Kamen Rider Gaim OC X My Hero Academia Harem) Jin Leo is a young boy who lost his parents when he was a child, and this led him to be raised by his...
17.7K 387 7
a innocent girl died in unexpected way but life gave her a second chance. She woke up in a strange world but the most strange thing is that she is th...