❤︎ᖴᗩKᗴ ᗩՏ ᖴ⚠︎ᑕK!❤︎ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

✞︎𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢... More

★IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ★
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 12
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13
HAPPY NEW YEAR❤️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 14
ᑕᕼᑭᗩTᗴᖇ 15
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 16
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 17
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 18
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 20
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 21
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 22
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 23
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 24
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 25
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 26
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 27
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 28
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 29
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 30
QnA
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 31
QnA (Answers)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 35
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 36
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 39
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 40
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 41
HELP-
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 42

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 37

1.4K 79 79
By Ghost_bin14

★𝔹𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕖-ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ★

"It goes, all my troubles on a burning pile
All lit up and I start to smile
If I catch fire then I change my aim
Throw my troubles at the pearly gates"
___________________________________

"VIVIAN GOT INTO A FIGHT?!"
.
.
.
a tall male was seen having a meeting with his superiors. The 1st lieutenant was discussing their previous mission when suddenly a sound of a ringtone echoed through the room

'~When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more~'

All eyes were on Yuri because of the all-too-familiar ringtone.
"uh...sorry! I'll turn it off right away!" Yuri was about to press the red button when one of his superiors stopped him.
"you can take it. Who knows if it's important" he said while looking at the papers in his hands.

Yuri hesitantly answered the phone. He didn't think much of it since it came from an unknown number.
His superiors were continuing their discussion until Yuri slammed his hands on the table.
"VIVIAN DID WHAT?!" he yelled through the phone. His superiors look at him as if he was some kind of lunatic.

"uh- ahem! Sure sure! I'll be there in a minute...!" Yuri hung up the phone.
"Who is it? It sounded important" his boss replied puffing his smoke of the cigar.
"uh well...my kid got into a fight, their teacher said that I need to go to the School..." Yuri's sweat dropped. He knows for sure that his situation wasn't important and there's a high probability of them declining.

"sure" his boss agreed.
"I'm so sorry for the inc- wait-what?"
"I said go, I also have a family so I understand. Now go before I change my mind" he shows Yuri away
"Y-yes, sir! Thank you!" Yuri saluted him and walks out of the room
The room was filled with silence as soon as Yuri exited it.

"wait...he has a child?"
.
.
.
"Yuri...!" M/n waved at the man running towards him.
"I heard what happen!"
Yuri was breathing heavily trying to catch his breath. His clothes were slightly soaked in sweat.

"Did he win?" Yuri's words resulted in him getting a smack in the forehead by M/n
"now's not the time!" M/n dragged the tall male into the Academy.

It was still recess so some students are roaming around. The students looks at the two weirdly as they tried to find the guidance room.

'oh my! That guy is hot!'
'Are they a couple?'
'wow, are they one of the teachers?'

A bunch of murmurs emerged the longer they were trying to find the room.
Luckily, a teacher came to give them directions and they soon made it to the guidance room.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"come in!" a muffled voice called out on the other side. M/n twists the door knob to reveal a man sitting on the table. A kid with his parents behind his back, and a teacher standing behind their son.
"Vivian!" M/n went towards Vivian when he saw the bruised cheek.

Vivian's POV:
I don't like it here...it feels like my father's study room...stop nagging me...stop lecturing me...stop talking...I don't like it...

My mind went through like a train track that was off the railing.
The school counselor, Mrs. Donna Schlag. Patiently waited for both of our parents to arrive while James and me sat across from each other.

The students told Mrs. Donna about the whole ordeal and scolded us.
James and his minions falsely accused me saying that I picked a fight with them while they were walking to the dining hall.

What a bunch of bullshit.

The first to arrive was James' parents.
They came like a bird that saw their eggs splatter on the ground.
They immediately blamed me and told the student counselor to suspend me.
I didn't dare to move an inch, I just kept my head low while biting my lips. Peeling the skin off of it.

After minutes of silence, someone finally knocks at the door.
"come in!" Mrs. Donna called out
the door open revealing a panicking M/n and a panting Yuri.
"Vivian!"
M/n instantly went beside me while Yuri followed behind him. He inspects my face. Mrs. Donna faked coughing.

"You must be Vivian's parents and the one who adopted him?" Mrs. Donna asks the two.
"yes, we are..." Yuri nodded.
"Sorry to inconvenience you with your work but as the call said earlier. Your son's started a fight."
Mrs. Donna announced. I clench my teeth in rage.

Why am I even here...? I didn't do anything wrong...

"Vivian started it! I have eyewitnesses! Just like they said, we were just walking to the dining hall and suddenly he came in and punched me!" James protested. His mom patted his back.
"you two have no right to call yourselves parents! Your son harassed my Dear son!" James' mother accused the two.

"Please, we can settle this peacefully with no violence. Let's hear it from both sides!" Yuri said. His eyes showed a bit of anger.
I look at M/n and Yuri who stood behind me with their hands on my shoulder.

I can't help but feel fuzzy.
"no violence?! Haven't you heard?! YOUR son punched MY son and you're saying no violence?! Why don't you tell that to your son? You faggots!"
Jame's Father argued.
"Please! Please! Settle down! As Mr...?" Mrs. Donna signaled the Two parents.

"oh, Briar," Yuri said.
"yes, as Mr. Briar said. Let's settle this peacefully. Let's hear both of their stories first!" Mrs. Donna instructed.
Both sides went quiet.
"ahem, Vivian. Your side of the story...?" Mrs. Donna nudged me to say something.
At that moment my mouth didn't function. No voice sprung out.
It was like my mouth was itchy making me want to rip my skin.

"Vivian...?" Mrs. Donna urged me to say something, anything.
"he's not saying anything because what my son said is right." Jame's mother said.
I tried to say something but that didn't work. James looked at me with the eyes of 'don't you fucking dare tell'

"Uhm..." I muttered but to no avail.
Suddenly I felt hands rubbing my back. I look behind and saw M/n and Yuri's faces filled with worries.
M/n opened his mouth and mumbled something. I heard him say.
"Just tell us" At that very moment I felt warmth inside their arms.

I don't know how that happens but whatever that warmth feeling is, I don't want it to go.
I pursed my lips. I opened my mouth and confessed
"what James said isn't true..." James's mom's face went shocked.
"Are you saying my son is a liar?" she shouted.
"I said your son's statement is not true! He was bullying me! Mumbling all kinds of insulting things towards my parents!" I shouted back.

"James, is this true? Bullying is completely unacceptable here in our school!" Mrs. Donna questioned.
"it's not! I'm telling the truth, Mrs. Donna! Have him suspended!" James was glaring at me menacingly.

James's parents demanded for me apologize and get suspended.
M/n and Yuri were silent during their argument. M/n stopped the both of them.

"let's settle this, I have a meeting coming up..." M/n said while checking his watch. I look at him confused.

"let's check the CCTV cameras alright?" M/n smiled but it was clear that he was getting impatient. James flinched at the sudden mention of the cameras.
"That's...not a bad idea. Alright, let's go to the security room. Follow me" Mrs. Donna stood up from her leather seat
And went outside the room with all of us tailing behind her.

We went to the security room where the guard greeted her and asks what she need.
"Can you check the cams in hallway 8 and during recess time?" The guard nodded and rewind the footage in hallway 8.

I can feel James piercing glare digging a hole through me. I avoided his gaze and focused my eyes on the cams.

The footage finally came and what do you know, there was the scene unfolding. Our voices can be clearly heard.
___________________________________
All of a sudden he was harshly kicked on the ground.
"look it's the mutt!" a boy named James said. His little minions laugh along with him.
Vivian scoffed and stood up ready to walk away.

"hey, mutt! Is it true that your parents died?" he laughed off.

Vivian didn't pay them any mind and continued his walk. That's when they followed him.

"he's an orphan now boss!" one of his minions laughed.

Vivian still ignored them.

"no no no no, wait! I heard he was adopted by some faggots!" James snickered. His voice was filled with disgust

Vivian's fists clenched. He tried to contain his anger as the bullies kept on going

"the faggots must be some peasants! Imagine getting adopted by a bunch of faggots! AHAHAHHAAHAH!" his minions laughed at him

'don't... don't fight back. They'll eventually go away...' Vivian thought.

"ew, don't even! I think he might gay also!" James stuck his tongue out.

'Don't...' Vivian's body moved on its own. He balled his fists and launches it at James

"sucks to be h-" James was caught off when he felt a huge force meeting with his cheek.

Vivian punched him. His eyes were in a rage.
James landed on the floor his cheeks red from the impact.

"don't you DARE talk about MY parents like that," Vivian said in a cold voice. James's minions flinched at the aura imitating Vivian.
___________________________________

Everything happened so fast. The teacher glared at James while the said male sweats a lot.
"James Hamilton, do you have something to say?" Mrs. Donna crossed her arms as the guard whistled.

"w-well...! Well, it isn't my fault that he's such a pathetic freak! Besides his parents are faggots! The thing that is frowned upon by society!" James blurted out in a fit of rage.
"JAMES HAMILTON! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO THE BRIARS!" Mrs. Donna snapped James flinched at the booking voice.

Mrs. Donna look at James's parents and said
"I believe you guys have something to say to the briars. Hm?" Mrs. Donna urged at us. The Hamiltons bowed at us and said.
"We are so sorry! We didn't mean to accuse you guys falsely...and sorry for what my son said" Mrs. Hamelton made James bow at us also...

"It's fine, discipline your child please."
Yuri responded.
"However, violence on another student is also unacceptable Mister Vivian. But considering what happened. This will just be a warning. Tell the teachers and don't resort to violence" Mrs. Donna faced me with a serious face. I nodded indicating I understand her.

"And for you mister James. I guess you know the consequences. You bullied a fellow student, lied about it, and then insulted the family..." she glared at James who was close to tears.
"we'll be giving you 3 tonitros bolts and a 3 days suspension." James's parents were shocked to hear their son's punishment. James just stood there with his mouth agape.

"This discussion ends now. And please discipline your child properly. I hope this wouldn't repeat." Mrs. Donna exited the room.
I give out a big sigh, thankful that it's over.
"Young man, when we get home. I'll make sure you will learn your lesson! You are grounded" James's father said in disappointment.
He grabs James's ear and drags him out of the room with him whining.

I stared at them, relieved that the whole thing is over. I suddenly felt a hand ruffling my hair.
"Hey, good job today kiddo." Yuri laughed. A tint of blush made its way through my cheeks.

"anyways, good job on beating that wimp" M/n complimented me. I look at him weirdly.
'huh? They're not mad I punched someone?!' I thought.
"yep, next time make sure to kick his balls. It hurts more that way" Yuri proudly said.

I have the weirdest parents...ever.

"but please, don't use violence okay? Use it when it's needed." M/n smiled.
I swallowed the lump in my throat.
All of a sudden they halted in their tracks. I stop and peeked at what they were looking at.

"Damian?" M/n blurted out.
.
.
.
.
Damian's POV:
recess was done so I quickly went to class. While I was walking, I swear I saw a glimpse of Yuri and M/n I stopped in my tracks and look back.

"huh? What are M/n and Yuri doing here?" I followed behind. I saw them going to the security room so I tailed them.

I can hear the commotion happening inside. The school counselor ordered someone to do something. And then I heard muffled voices which I assume was the CCTV footage.

After they watched the whole footage
The student counselor spoke up
"James Hamilton, do you have something to say?" I was still confused so I peeked inside a little.

I can see M/n and Yuri but they were behind a teen. Who is that?
"w-well...! Well, it isn't my fault that he's such a pathetic freak! Besides his parents are faggots! The thing that is frowned upon by society!" a boy said. I stared in disbelief.

Parents...? Who is he referring to...?
Surely it's not...

It was like my whole world had crumbled into pieces.
M/n and Yuri adopted a teen? I thought I was their son...
I was close to tears, the voices of the people inside the room were muted. Like time had stopped and darkness swallowing me up.

How come he gets to be with them and I don't...?

I frowned, after minutes of them talking I heard someone approaching the door so I quickly slip out.
The school counselor exited and went back to her room. Soon, the boy earlier and his parents exited. The boy seemed like he was in fear but I shrug it off.

I realize that I was late for class. I turned my heel and was about to walk away when I heard.
"Hey, good job today, kiddo" My heart felt a sudden pang when I recognize that the voice belongs to Yuri.
"he also said that to me..." I mumbled.
I couldn't take it anymore so I walked away. I thought some fresh air might calm me down so I went to the balcony.

I take a simple breather.
'maybe it was just a misunderstanding? I mean, M/n and Yuri wouldn't adopt a kid so suddenly'
The more I tried to deny it the more I feel sad.

I felt relaxed so I went out to the balcony.
As I was walking back to my next period I run across three figures.

There stood, M/n, Yuri, and the teen.
"Damian?" M/n called out.
I try to find the right words to say but it was useless.
"don't you have any class to attend?" Yuri asks looking around making sure that it was not recess still.

"uhm...well...is he..." I mumbled. I stared at the Teen and he frowned at me.
"Is he your...son...?" I finally let out.
M/n and Yuri look at each other and nodded. It broke my heart that they really have a son.
"B-but...I thought I...I was your son?" I blurted out. The Teen scowled at me, his eyes clearly shows dislike towards me.

"oh... don't tell me your jealous?" M/n walks up to me. He ruffled my hair.
"your still our son even if we can't adopt you. So don't think that we'll stop being your second parents" his words made me flush. Just hearing the comfort in his voice makes me feel fuzzy.

"Hahaha! M/n is right. If we can adopt you, we will." Yuri smiled.
"Oh, right! Damian, this is Vivian. Vivian This is Damian" M/n pushed me towards the Teen named 'Vivian' I nervously look up at him. He was still glaring at me.

When none of us greeted each other Yuri coughed.
"uhm...Vivian? Damian? Aren't you gonna introduce yourselves?" Yuri sweats. Vivian sighed heavily.

"Vivian Briar. Their son" I can hear the possessiveness in his voice. It was clear he didn't want me near M/n and Yuri. He raised his hand for a handshake.

"Damian Desmond...nice to meet you" I held his hand but flinched when I felt his hand squeezing mine.
"you too..." He added.
M/n claps.
"Maybe you guys can be brothers!" Yuri laughed as M/n nodded.
Vivian grimaces at Yuri's words.
I laugh nervously.

"hahaha...yeah..." I look down.
"well... I gotta go now. Take care" I said, Turning my heel to walk away.
I can still feel Vivian's gaze piercing through my head.

"Okay! Good luck with your classes!"
M/n shouted. I waved goodbye and went on my way to class.
.
.
.
third person POV:
Damian scurries to his class as the adults watch him leave.

"well...you should go to your next period as well Vivian," M/n said to the Teen. He nodded his head.
"we'll be going now as well" Yuri patted the Teens head.
"Sure...be careful" Vivian mumbled.
M/n and Yuri's eyes widen.

'did Vivian just say that?'

M/n smiled at Yuri.
"yeah, see you later" The adults bid their goodbyes to the Teen and went out.
.
.
.
"I think we did well as a parent" Yuri chuckles.
"Mhm, he's warming up to us. Even put your last name to his name" M/n smiled.
"so does that mean you also own my last name now?" Yuri smirked at his lover who went red.
"I guess so...?" the H/c-haired man shyly said.
"M/n Briar~" Yuri whispered in the said male's ear. He jolted when he felt Yuri's warm breath brush his skin.

"I'm going..." M/n scurries to his car that were parked near the entrance of the school.
"Darling~ give me a ride~!" Yuri followed behind the flustered male.
.
.
.
It was evening now and a yellow bus stopped near an apartment and a Teen hop out of the Bus.

The other students inside the bus kept on whispering to each other as the said teen hop out of the bus.

'did you hear what he did to James?'
'no way! I knew he was bad news!'
'let's keep a distance away from him'

Vivian scoffed at the words of the other students.
He just walk inside the apartment while the bus drove off.
Vivian walks up the flight of stairs.
He arrive at his home and opened the door using the keys M/n handed to him.

"welcome home Vivian" Yuri greeted him. Vivian nodded.
"Welcome home, go change. Dinner is almost done" M/n popped out of the kitchen wearing an apron.
Vivian obeyed and went to his room.

He took a quick shower and change into clean clothes. He step out of his room all freshen up.
"how's school?" Yuri sits across from him
"It's fine...except for the whole ordeal earlier" Vivian answered. Yuri chuckles nervously. M/n came in with a plate of salmon smothered in lemon.

"ohh! I love these!" Yuri's mouth waters. Vivian stared at the food with sparkling eyes. Salmon was his favorite food.
"hold on, I'll go get the rest" M/n went into the kitchen and then came back with a platter of steak.

Vivian couldn't help but feel his stomach rumbling. He would be lying if he says he doesn't like steak.
"Eat up" All of them dig in and are peaceful.

Once they finished eating, Yuri cleaned the table and sweeps the floor while M/n wash the dishes. The H/c haired male felt someone staring at him so he looks over to his side and found Vivian peeking through the wall.

"Vivian? What's wrong?" M/n asks the Teen. Vivian flinched knowing that he was caught.
"uhm...do you...need help?" Vivian spoke out. He went out of his hiding place and walk over to M/n.

"why?" M/n questioned Vivian.
"I can do the dishes... that's the least I can do to help..." Vivian confessed.
M/n was taken aback by what the Teen had offered. He smiles and said.
"I mean, if you insist" M/n smiled while Vivian look away with a tint of red on his cheek.

Yuri walk into the kitchen to see M/n but stop in his tracks when he saw Vivian doing the dishes while M/n puts the dishes in their designated place
The male noticed Yuri looking at him and Vivian.

M/n placed his index fingers on his lips and uttered a small shush.
Yuri nodded, understanding his signal.
Yuri left leaving M/n and Vivian alone.

Vivian finished cleaning the dishes.
"I appreciate your help, Vivian. I'm guessing your warming up to us?" M/n looks over at the Teen.
"It's... it's just a thank you for helping me earlier..." Vivian walks away with his ears red. M/n chuckles at this.

He heard Vivian going to his room and locking the door behind him. M/n soon went inside his shared room with Yuri.
"look who's here" Yuri looks up at his lover, his hand holding a book.

"M/n Briar~" Yuri teased M/n.
M/n blushed and went up to hug Yuri.
"shut it..." M/n mumbled.
Yuri put his book down and hugs M/n.
"How are we going to settle things with Damian and Vivian? They hate each other..." Yuri laughs at his lover's troubles.

"damn, you don't need to laugh like that..." M/n's face looks unimpressed.
"Sorry, sorry... that's just a temporary problem. They'll warm up to each other, one way or another. So don't think about that and only think about me" Yuri whined.

M/n struggled to get out of the mans grip but Yuri pinned him down the sheets.

"Pay attention to me, will you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 82 9
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ (𝕄ℂ𝕌 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪) X 𝕊ℙ𝕐𝕩𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊...
13.1K 437 80
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧ 𝚜𝚙𝚢 𝚡 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚗-𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊 & 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎...
1.8K 45 11
This story is inspired by @TheLunarAssassin's SpyxFamily story, so go check it out if you like this one :) The father, top level spy The mother, fier...
957 30 5
❝𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳-𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗞.𝗢. 𝗦𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁-𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱❞ ೃ❤⁀➷ A chaotic teenager with monster strengt...