My Bizaare Love

Od Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 45

3.6K 167 23
Od Ruby_KiManoban

Lisa POV

I sigh in happiness.

Fresh air.

The sky was full of stars tonight.

It was refreshingly cool.

My moment was interrupted when another funny argument erupted at the bonfire site.

"This is all your fault Taeyhung . If you did not blab your mouth we will not be place in this situation!"

Soo-hyun shout grudgingly while poking the fire.

Taeyhung  gasp. "If you did not lie to her in the first place my dear father we will not be in this situation and I will not blab anything!"

"Where did you even get that trait?!" Soo-hyun exclaimed.

Taeyhung  puffs his chest and proudly said "Uncle Seo-joon of course!"

Soo-hyun shooks his head. "I really do wonder if you and Jisoo got switch by God."

"Uh.uh. imagine Hae Jin and Bo Gum as your son. Imagine what would happen to your life." Jisoo rebut.

Soo-hyun really did took a minute to think about it and he shooks his head again. "Damn it. I'm still in a miserable position."

"Exsqueeze me! You should thank God that he gave us to you! Your life's not boring. Just by looking at the five us you are already entertained!" Jisoo exclaimed.

Honest to God, Soo-hyun look at all his children one by one including me. He looks at Jisoo's face last and laughs out loud which startle all of us.

Soo-hyun shook his head and then nodded.

"You're right. Just by looking at all of you entertains me. Who would have thought that I will have six wonderful but crooked children."

"Hey that's mean! We are a model children!" Jennie and his siblings protested.

I smile at their cuteness.

Jennie walk towards our tent and hold out his hand to me.

"What are you doing there precious? Come on. Let's go near the fire."

I look down at the 2 grasshopper that I am watching.

"I am just admiring how green Mr. and Mrs. Jones here." I point at the 2 insect in front of me minding their own business.

Jen Jen slowly crouch beside me and stare at Mr and Mrs. Jones.

"Are they friends with Mr. And Mrs. Smith?" She ask.

I furrow my eyebrow. "Uh no. Jen Jen they live in a different place how will they know each other." I explain to Jennie slowly so she can understand my point. She sometimes can not get my logic. I thought she was smart.

Jen Jen smiles making her dimples appear and shook her head. "You're right precious.

She stood up and hold out her hands to me.
"Come on. They are grilling some meats there."
I grab her hand and when she starts to pull me up I place my weight more so she ends up dragging me on the forest floor while we are both laughing.

"Your clothes are all dirty now." Jen scolds.
I snorts. "I'll just change my clothes and I can wash it later."

"No can do precious. I'll wash your clothes together with mine. I'll not let our staff wash our clothes when we deliberately dirty it."
I agree with her.

We reach the bonfire. Soo-hyun was wearing his own Pajamas and he is now grilling burgers, sausage, chicken, porkchops and big chunks steak.

"It smells great!" I greets. Soo-hyun look in my direction and smile.

"Thank you." He closes the lid and hang the thong on the side.

"Where's Mommy Go Eun staying?"

Soo-hyun mood suddenly darkens. I conspiciously looks at the sky because at one point I thought Soo-hyun mood was in sync with the weather. If he was happy the weather was so nice but if he is in a bad mood it was raining. I think it was just a coincidence.

"She's not here. Min-young already fetch her before I arrive here." He said darkly.

Soo-hyun look at Jennie and ask.

"Will Seo-joon notice if suddenly his wife just disappear?"

"Yes he will daddy. It's not like mommy can stand sleeping without your for more than a day. She'll comeback. You should be patient." Jennie replied.

"If you are in my position what will you do?"
Jennie's eyes narrowed and said "First I'll assess if Uncle Seo-joon deeply cares for his wife and make a necessary arrangements to placate him if she suddenly disappears then I'l kill my child who spills to my wife."

"Damn it! Don't give him ideas Jen!" Taeyhung  shouts in protest.

Soo-hyun narrow his eyes on Taeyhung 's direction. "You're right. I forgot to punish Taeyhung .!"

Soo-hyun switch his attention to me then his mood suddenly flips. "Lisa could you please help Jen cook this food for me while I kill my fourth spawn?"

I nodded then Soo-hyun run towards Taeyhung .

We heard Taeyhung  squeals in fright. "Comeback here Taeyhung !!"

I look at Jen Jen.

"Are we cooking prawn Jen Jen? Does it need my undivided attention?"

"Precious he said spawn not prawn."

Oh

"But it sounds the same." I pointed out.
"Yup. Verygood. Shall we man this grill?"
I nodded excitedly.

Jen Jen did all the flipping. I happily assist her in brushing the sauce and I hold the plate while she place all the cooked meat.

"Hanbin!" Jennie shouts while flipping the third batch of food. The cooked food was place in their food warmer.

Hanbin was jogging towards us wearing a very cute pink silk pajamas.

"Yes?"

"What do you want bread, pasta or rice with these food?"

Hanbin purse his lips. "All of the above?"

Jennie raised his eyebrow. "Aren't you a doctor and should promote healthy living?"

Hanbin snorts and wave his hands in the air.

"Heck. Do you think those people follow my advise? Hell no. I am sure some of them are already eating bacon as we speak."

"Just choose one Hanbin. You can just choose 2 dessert instead."

"Rice then 1 choclate cake and do you want some ice cream Lisa?" Hanbin ask.

I nodded immediately "I don't know what flavor though."

"No problem we have many flavors except mint chocolate chip. Taeyhung  hate those with passion." Hanbin replied.

"Anyway I'll call Albert to bring us a ton serving of rice. It's been a week simce we ate one. That's unacceptable."

Hanbin skips towards the house.
"Precious would you mind if you call Jisoo and So-hye."

I nodded and walk to where So-hye and Jisoo was reading under a bright lamp.

"Jisoo, So-hye. Jen Jen wants both of you.!"
The two of them look up and nodded. They place down their book and walk to where Jen was cooking.

I look at the cover of their books. So-hye was reading "Prr-ayd. Pride is that correct?" I murmur then read the rest "annd Prr-edjustice? Nope. Again."

"Pre-dyu-dis? Prejudice?!" I exclaim quietly.
Pride and prejudice! I can feel that I read it right.

I walk to where Jisoo's book was lying cover up

It was too long but l can spell it.

T-H-E M-A-K-1-N-G O-F T-H-E A-T-0-M-1-C B-0-M-B

I am pretty sure I recognize the word bomb but I might be wrong.

Why would Jisoo read those kinds of book?
I shrug my shoulders and skips back to the grill area.

When I arrive, So-hye, Jisoo and Hanbin was already preparing the table.

"Jisoo for fudgesake starighten the table cloth!" So-hye shouts.

"What the hell do you want? I already staraighten this thing a million times!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"No! The checkered was not in line at the edge of the table!" So-hye said exasperatedly.

"You want the line of the cloth exactly on top of the edge? You know that the square area of this table was not congruent to the design of this fucking checkered cloth right?" Jisoo replied.

"Oh no. Don't talk geometry in front of the food please. You know I hate no I loathe math."
Hanbin scolds. "So-hye stop being perfectionist."

"Sorry Hanny. Sorry Jisoo." So-hye murmur.

"No problem lil sis! I am honestly ready to compute in front of you." Jisoo replied.

"So-hye call daddy and Taeyhung . Check if Taeyhung 's still alive or our father already drown him."

So-hye nodded and walk to where we can hear the shouts of 2 people.

I sat beside Jennie and at a far distance I can see Soo-hyun walking towards us with a dishevelled Taeyhung  and laughing So-hye behind him.

Soo-hyun sat at the head of the table while Taeyhung  sat in between So-hye and Hanbin while Jisoo was sitting beside me.

"Taeyhung  start the prayer."

Taeyhung  lead the prayer as ordered.

"Taeyhung  you still have leaves stuck to your hair." Jisoo sniggers.

Taeyhung  pouts. "I swear to God I saw my life flash before my eyes several times.!"

"Don't be dramatic Taeyhung , I only place you in a headlock for two minute. Those body slam I did barely bruises you. You'll not die from that." Soo-hyun said nonchalantly while slicing his chicken.

"I'll tell mommy!" Taeyhung  shouts.
Soo-hyun stops eating and narrow his eyes at Taeyhung  and said darkly "Will you?"

Taeyhung  visibly gulps and shakes his head no.

Soo-hyun stares at Taeyhung  more then nodded.

"Hey daddy I decided when I graduate that I will work in our company. Chemistry department." Jisoo said.

Soo-hyun furrow his eyebrow. "We don't have chemistry department."

"We do now." Jisoo said in finality.

"We do? Did the CEO approve of that?" Soo-hyun ask Jisoo.

"He did." Jisoo replied confidently.

"I did?!" Jennie said in surprise.

Jisoo shrug her shoulders. "You maybe forgot. Must be old age Unnie."

"I am not that old." Jen Jen grumbled while slicing my steak for me.

"Jen Jen can you please add some burger." I request.

Jen Jen nodded then proceeds to place a patty on my plate and scoop a healthy portion of salad in a bowl.

"Eatwell precious."Jennie said as soon as she gave me back my plate.

The dinner was full of laughter as usual. Soo-hyun was noticably quiet.

I nudge Jen's side but it seems she did not feel it because she was still eating.

With my full force I push her towards her plate and to my surprised Jen's face almost smash into her plate if she did not stop her decent with her hands.

Her siblings was looking at Jen Jen and I wide eyed.

Oh. Oh.

I'm so dead.

Jen Jen calmly wipe her face with her table napkin and face me with no expression on her face.

Huhuhu.God, Mama Mary, Jesus, Buddha, even the lambs in the manger or whatever God, entity that's awake right now help me. Give any idea to escape this situation.

"Explain." Jennie ask in her scarily calm voice.

"Uhm"

I look at her siblings even at Soo-hyun for help but they all just shrug and shool their shoulders.

"Lisa." He said my name. This is bad.

Then an idea entered my mind.

I summon all the smile that I can muster and blurts out.

"Let's make a baby!!"

*****
I MISS YOU GUYS! 🤗

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

324K 12.3K 64
[ EDITING ] "Jennie if you'll win, you're going to marry the prince." "But?" "Your family is more important than anybody else Jennie" The King of...
917K 27.1K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
78.8K 2.4K 29
Lalisa Manoban is doing fine. Sure, she's not doing as fine as her ex―award-winning actress and current television It Girl, Jennie Kim―but Lisa enjoy...
331K 9.7K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...