An Outlaws Love

Por lanasroyalguard

Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

327 15 0
Por lanasroyalguard

Regina's POV-
I wake up early in the morning and decide to go to Granny's for breakfast. I walk all the way there because the mornings in Storybrooke are always beautiful. Once there, I opened the door and saw everyone I knew standing inside.

"SURPRISE!!!!" they said.

It was a baby shower! Aww, they're so sweet! I walk in and Robin comes up and kisses me.

"I love you, Regina!" he said. "And the little one!" he said as he put his hand on my belly.

Just then, the door flies open and a black cloud rushes in towards me.

"REGINA!!" Robin yells.

"WHAT IS THIS!?!!????!" I scream as I back away.

Emma runs in behind it.

"It's the darkness that was taken out of Rumplestiltskin's heart. The author said that it has to be tethered to someone, but I can't let it be you!!!!" she screamed.

"EMMA! IT'S OK!"

"NO IT'S NOT, REGINA!! YOU'VE WORKED TOO HARD FOR IT ALL TO BE RUINED!! PLUS, YOU HAVE A FAMILY TO THINK ABOUT!!"

She runs towards me and tells to her parents, " YOU TOOK THE DARKNESS OUT OF ME ONCE, AND YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN!"

Killian runs up to her.

"NO LOVE!!"

"KILLIAN! I love you!!" she said.

She then sticks out her arm and takes in the darkness. It disappears and so does she, but the dagger with " Emma Swan" engraved on it remains.

"REGINA! Are you ok?!?!?"

"ROBIN! Yes, I'm fine, thanks to Emma"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...