SFW Timothee Chalamet Fanfict...

By SufferingStarlight

Fanfiction that is fluff, angst, etc but no sex. You can read this with no worry of being scandalized. lots o... More

Vogue
Reputation
No Doubts
A Birthday and A Name
Forever Home
Amaze Me
Best Birthday Gift
Panic
Double Birthday
Right One
Lucky One
Onscreen Kiss
Psycho
I Am King Henry
Skiing
Misunderstood
Rambling
Timmy's First Kiss
Kitten
Nepo Baby
Badass Mom
Snoop
Skydiving
Stretch Marks
Not Invited
Tattoos
Coming Home Drunk
Comparison
Artist
Nigerian Food
LA
Don't Be Chased
Insulin
I Will Survive
Timothee and His Ace
Failed As A Boyfriend
Forgiveness
Diagnosis
Mad
Always and Forever
Why Would Acne Change That
Personal Jo and Amy
Everything Will Be Okay
Depression
New Apartment
I Knew You'd Come Back
Pillow Talk
Worrying
Egg Hunt
Morning Routine
Blush
Camping
Blanket Fort
Coachella
Newly Wed Questions
In a Dream
Pouty
Mine Forever
Missing Mommy
Foodie
Fan Kiss
DILF
Timmy Senses
Bonnie and Clyde
Body Shot
Hurt You
Mastermind
Kill Bill
Host
Eccentric
Bad Cook
Napping
Dachshund
Vampire Dad
Whipped
Mother's Day
Dad and Daughter
Overheated
Rivalry

His Necklace

643 6 1
By SufferingStarlight

Info - secret relationship, parents prejudice against Jewish people, parents calling Jewish people the Jews, believing in the stereotype that Jewish people are stingy, abusive parents, hitting child, kicking out child

"Aren't we supposed to love everyone?" I asked desperately. Timothée and I had been secretly kissing in my room. We had a bit of a Romeo and Juliet thing going on. My parents were insanely strict Catholics and Timothée was Jewish. It didn't bother me but I knew my parents would throw a hissy fit.

I must've moaned too loud, or maybe he did and before I knew it my parents were hammering on my door. I technically wasn't allowed to have it locked. Timothée had come in the window like he usually did.

They'd caught us. Their eyes had found the Star of David necklace he wore. That's when the anger had started. They ordered him out of the house. However, he'd stayed in the yard, waiting to see if I was okay. When they threatened to call the cops he'd moved to the sidewalk, where he could still see in my window.

"Love everyone, not DATE everyone," my mother snapped.

"The Jews are who killed Jesus!" She yelled.

"JESUS WAS JEWISH!" I screamed. As it always went, prejudice wasn't backed by logic.

My father marched to my bookshelf. He grabbed my picture of the mother Mary and shoved it in my face.

"You're telling me," he spat, the spittle flying onto my face. "That you can tell Mother Mary that you enjoy kissing someone who was involved with killing her son, her baby?"

"Are you insane? He wasn't there. And I don't just enjoy kissing him, I love him," I shouted. My mother snacked my face and then grabbed my jaw.

" Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers," second Corinthians 6:14!

"I love him," I said again.

"Oh yeah?" my father growled. "Then go out there with him. I bet his parents won't take in one of us, the stingy mother fuckers."

"Fuck you, you fucking stereotyping ass hole," I snapped and I was leaving as fast as I could. I was in Timothée's arms as fast as I could be.

"My baby, you have a hand print on your face," he said with tears in his eyes.

"I told them I loved you," I said. He pulled me to him and squeezed.

"They said I couldn't stay there and said some shitty things about Jewish people and said your parents wouldn't let me stay with you."

"I'm guessing they don't know you've met them and Nicole and Marc Chalamet love you," he said dryly.

"No, they don't," I sighed.

"It's okay baby, you can stay with me. I'm sorry you got hit," he said and rubbed my back.

"It's worth it for you," I whispered and he kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 68 18
MASSIVE CRINGE WARNING. Not my favorite project but its fun to read when you're bored and not looking for great quality work. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ...
123K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
6.5K 61 25
This is a collection of gender neutral, x reader oneshots! There will be a mix of fluff, smut, and angst. I take requests! But keep in mind I'm not f...
280 6 19
These are Frodo x reader fan-fictions. They include fluff and angst. I hope you like it! I'm still working on some stuff, so stay tuned!