THAT'S MY GIRL | JAGGER MOON

De lomljagger

A story in which a girl unexpectedly falls in love with her best friend's band mate. <3 Mais

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n

e l e v e n

56 0 0
De lomljagger

INSTAGRAM

imjaggermoon crazy how you really could've been my girlfriend 🤫

p.s. catch me and the boys + @thevaleriemarie on live at 5 pm pst tonight!!

165 comments

thevaleriemarie JAGGER IM YOUR BIGGEST
                                   FAN NOTICE ME
|imjaggermoon your annoying as hell
  |thevaleriemarie you're*

randomuser o. m. g.

randomuser marry me 💍
|imjaggermoon 💍💍💍

_seangarrity we all know who this is about

randomuser can Valerie fight
|thevaleriemarie 😧

jasonpieters omg hubby 😍😍
|imjaggermoon 😘😘

thevaleriemarie can't wait for the live :)

load more comments

_________________________________

INSTAGRAM

thevaleriemarie say cheese 📸

39 comments

randomuser 😍😍

imjaggermoon dont need a camera to make
                                 me smile around you 😚
      |thevaleriemarie ;)
      |itsjamesherron bro has rizz!!!
                  |imjaggermoon i always have 🙄

randomuser 😳😳

randomuser as full circle would say, you can     
                            leave your toothbrush at my
                            place 🫢
      |randomuser someone get jagger 🗣️

load more comments

_________________________________

Like mentioned, Full Circle were preparing for their live as Valerie would be over any second. They had the phone set up on a tripod in front of a couch in Sean's home, so they could all take a seat on the couch to fit into the screen.

Valerie was running a bit late so she told them to just start early and she would be there shortly, so they did just that.

Jagger hit start and adjusted a few things before sitting back onto the couch. As of right now they were set up so that Jagger and Jason were on the couch while James and Sean were sitting up on the top part of the couch against the wall.

They took the time talking to some fans and replying to comments and after a short 10 minutes, Valerie walked through the door, glancing at the couch to figure out where to sit.

Jagger's face immediately lit up, a smile quickly forming on his face as he waved her over. Valerie smiled in his direction as she made her way over, taking a seat in the middle of the couch, between Jason and Jagger.

Naturally, Jagger put his arm around Valerie on the back of the couch. Valerie decided she would read some comments out loud.

"New music when?" She said, glancing around at the guys for answers. "Soon." Jagger said with a grin. "I can't say too much, but I can assure you they have some really good things coming." Valerie said with a smile.

"Are Valerie and Jagger da-" Valerie stopped in her tracks after realizing what the full question was and quickly tried to avoid it by reading a different question. "Does Jason have a girlfriend?" She said with a grin, glancing over to Jason.

Jagger looked slightly flustered from the question that was just about read but quickly shook it off and leaned forward to read some comments as well. "No I do not." Jason confirmed.

"We want more Jagger and Valerie content." Jagger read aloud, glancing over at Valerie. Her cheeks flushed a faint red as she responded with a smile and nod. "We can make that happen."

"A little birdie told me we might be having a friend tag along with us on tour, so you might get some content then." Jagger said with a wink to the camera.

James gave a knowing look in Sean's direction, followed by a sarcastic eye roll, a smile plastered onto his face. James loved seeing his friend happy, and he could tell Jagger was when his was with Valerie, simply by the energy he radiated whenever she was around.

Valerie cleared her throat after a moment of silence and read another comment aloud. "Valerie, who would you say is the funniest in the group?" Valerie sat and thought for a second, a grin forming on her face before she spoke. "Well, it's definitely not Jagger with his constant dad jokes." She teased, a bright smile on her face.

Jagger gasped dramatically and looked at her, as if she just broke his heart into a million pieces, placing his hand over his heart on his chest. "That hurt." He joked. "But, don't act like you don't laugh at every single one of them." He said raising his brows.

"Whatever, next question." She said rolling her eyes sarcastically and looking back at the screen.

This time Jason decided to read a question, leaning forward to better see the screen. "Is Valerie dating anyone?" He asked, looking in her direction.

"Nope." She said simply. "Well- I was, but not anymore." She added, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

Jagger pulled her into a quick and comforting side hug, knowing the topic of her past relationship was something sad for her.

A smile formed on her face as he did so, giving him a soft glance before turning back towards the screen.

By now, they had been on live for a while and decided it was time to start wrapping things up. "So, before we go, we do want to let you guys know there will be a music video coming out tomorrow! We love it and are super stoked for you to see it." Jason said with a smile.

"You don't want to miss it!" Sean chimed in.

"Bye guys love youuu!" Valerie said with a bright smile, waving.

They all said their goodbyes and Valerie leaned forward to end the livestream, making sure it ended and leaning back on the couch once it did.

"What do you think the fans are going to think about the kiss in the music video?" Sean said with a grin.

"Oh I'm sure they'll go insane over it." Jagger said  with a small laugh. James nodded in agreement. "Absolutely."

Valerie smiled to herself, even if they were just friends for now, Valerie still had strong feelings for Jagger and even just the thought of the kiss brought a smile to her face.

_________________________________
authors note

giggling and kicking my feet while writing this chapter !

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

89.3K 2.2K 44
What happens when you fall in love with your brothers best friend. Follow Selena's journey through the pain abuse the ups and downs As they say overp...
3K 85 14
A 20 year old girl gets a special surprise and it changes her life forever Read to find out what happens to you :)
3.8K 35 11
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend, your brother? How long can this secret be kept? - - This is a Basez fanfiction, if you don'...
520 8 50
A WDW fanfic A girl who loves these 5 boys but cant afford to go to a concert but somehow ends up being best friends with them. Read to find out how