Mia's STEPBROTHERS (BTS Au)

Per Aein_yeobo7

Becoming independent and successful is her father's ideology. Following that, Kim Mia takes over one of her f... Més

Note by author
Introduction 1
INTRODUCTION 2
INTRODUCTION 3
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
INTRODUCTION 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
author's note
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Mansion Information pt. 1
Mansion Information pt.2
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
||^^||
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Guys need you help!!!
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
Author's Note

CHAPTER 24

191 10 0
Per Aein_yeobo7

Time skip~~
Landed in Mumbai International Airport,
Now currently at wedding destination,
Village in Konkan,

MIA'S POV:

We all are currently standing in village and house were wedding is going to take place. It's a wada in Marathi which means Mansion. It's very airly here. We choose wada as our destination cuz we are going to authentic Maharashtrain wedding.

Look of wada~~

(I couldn't get more photos)

We all got into rooms were assigned to particular individual. Room arrangements:
Uncle and dad
Aunty and mom
Namjoon hyung, jin hyung, Tae hyung
Hobi hyung, Yoongi hyung, Jimin hyung
Yeonjun hyung, soobin hyung, Beomgyu
Taehyun, Kai, jungkook
Minho hyung, ara, Junwoo
Eunwoo and Eddie
Mia and Meiying

We all went into our rooms, got fresh and went to sleep as it was 10 pm in evening. But now i was sleeping with Eunwoo instead of Meiying, why?? Cause she can't sleep without her boyfriend. Not like mind sleeping with Eunwoo but i just wanted to have sis time but ig she is not interested let it be. With this i slept in embrace of Eunwoo while hugging him like Koala.

Next day~~

The sun rays hit my face which were coming from window which was near by i looked upon my shoulder and saw that i was alone at bed. Where is Eunwoo. When i was thinking that time bathroom door opened revealing Eunwoo.

He must have taken shower before me. But the later part shock me was what he was wearing.

(Imagine it as Eunwoo wearing it)
My god!! He was looking so hot i this kurta. I was literally drooling over him. I was so busy at staring him that i didn't notice that he came towards me and pin me to beds headboard.

EUNWOO: Done staring??

I was literally shock that i couldn't reply him. He slowly come towards me i don't know but my inner voice was screaming that he was going to kiss me. Automatically i close my eyes and wait for him to capture me lips.

But sometime i got my senses when he rubbed his nose on my mine then kissed my forehead and back away and looked at me with smirk. It was understandable that i was total blushing mess. But what is that feeling. Ahhh! Not Again, but again how can I resist that I'm in love with this idiot.

With this i quickly went to washroom to get ready. And after few time i heard Eunwoo going out and i did my all things quickly.

EUNWOO'S POV:

Omg!! Eunwoo how can you just lose your control. Yaaa u should just collect your self. I made my way towards dinning room of this place there i saw Everyone already sitting all ready.

Dad:

Mom:

Uncle and Aunty:

BTS:

Txt:

( Here i have shown BTS and TXT in casual but not in Indian wear i will show it in later part)

Eddie and Meiying:

Ara:

Junwoo:

All were already having breakfast when i sat on one of chair. So today actually after breakfast we are going to temple and after that we have a ceremony Mehendi i don't enough about it too.

DAD: Oh hello Eunwoo, you came. Where is Mia now??

EUNWOO: Dad she is getting ready she can come at any moment.

As i said i heard heel sounds so i look back and saw the most beautiful women ever.

Mia:

Now, how I'm supposed to hide my feelings when she will be looking this beautiful huh??

She came and greet everyone and sat beside me and started to have her food. Tbh without makeup also she looks so fine i just wish i could capture those cherry lips which she is licking right now.

I can't help but keep having glance towards her while having my breakfast. We all finished our and we all proceed to go to temple.

We all sat in respective cars and went to temple.

MIA'S POV:

Since breakfast i saw how Eunwoo was behaving weridly. He had been glancing me from time to time.

Finally we reached temple, we decided to visit temple because we want everything to go smoothly. As i was going down my phone ranged. Seeing the I'd i smiled.

On the call~~

?????: Hey i have reached here at temple do you all reached??

Mia: yes we have reached just now, wait for my signal,okay??

?????: Okay, bye.

Mia: bye.

Call ended ~~

EUNWOO: who was it Eunwoo asked as he was still in car ith me.

MIA: Our suprise is here. So let's suprise certain someone.

I said and we bumped our fists and shouted fighting!! And got out of car and followed others.

MINHO'S POV:

I don't know but i am missing someone so much from morning. I don't know but i always feel like something is going to happen. My thoughts were distracted by uncle.

UNCLE: hey Minho just check where are Eunwoo and mia.

That time i saw Everyone except mia and Eunwoo. I nodded my head and went towards car.

I saw they both being joyful and fist bumping eachother. What's with them. Nowadays they are so weird. The have started to cling on eachother very much.

MIA: oh hyung what are you doing here??

MINHO: I came to call you, where were you both and what's with you both why are you both behaving weridly.

EUNWOO: *awkward laugh* hehe~~ Hyung it's nothing like it.

MINHO: Okay lets go.

With that we went to everybody else and walk towards temple. We all did our Pooja and aarti. It was know time to make wish. We all close our eyes. The only thought which was roaming in my mind was

Pls come, i am missing you

AUTHOR 'S POV:

Every one open there eyes mia signalled them so do so to watch the further drama.

Minho close his eyes and was praying from depth of his heart.
Soon certain three people stand infront of him and looked at him with a happiest face of theres.

EUNJI AND JIHO: Daddy.....

Minho quickly open his eyes and saw his two angels his twins. He was so happy to see them and soon he saw his beautiful wife too 'Goeun'.

He couldn't control his tears and quickly bending down and hugging his twins. His wife goeun also bent down and hugged her family. It was so overwhelming for Kim's too. They all looked at the in awe.

Soon all broke there hug and Minho asked many questions that were surely given by his wife.

Minho introduced his secretary and his live of life very next month when all choi's shifted in kims mansion. And as desperate minho wanted to marry goeun as soon as possible.

So within next month Minho and goeun got married. After 2 months goeun found herself pregnant with twins and both the angel coincidentally were born on their first anniversary, the one baby was girl and other was boy. jiho is complete copy of goeun whereas eunji looked like just her like dad. To say jiho is mamma's boy and eunji is daddy's girl will not harm the situation.

All the Kim's were so happy to have another bundle of joy after ara and junwoo. and both ara and junwoo was happy to have someone younger then them.

But soon all Minho, goeun, eunji and jiho shifted back to states cuz of the business just in 4 months. They didn't visited anyone till now.

Minho don't wanted to miss his parents wedding so he came earlier to Korea as goeun had some urgent work.

But yesterday while having conversation with goeun she mentioned she can't make it to wedding, breaking the part of Minho. He was sad but he didn't showed her. Why? Cuz he know that she will try her best to give time for family.

They all have a small reunion by hugging each other in temple itself. they all went in mansion again.

After reaching at wada they all prepared for their next function. Mehendi ceremony.

Soon the aloted mehedi artist came and started to draw various designs in hand and legs.

All the girls in house decorated their hands and legs with beautiful henna. All the house was filled with joy as functions were started to being.

All the men's in the house got work to feed all the womens their lunch an dinner. As their hands were decorated by henna and it was still wait.

Following men did service of respective women:

Mom= dad and BTS
Aunty= uncle and TXT
Goeun= Minho and jiho
Eunji= Minho and jiho
Meiying= Eddie
Mia= Eunwoo, BTS and TXT
Ara= Junwoo

In all of the mia was treated as a princess. And why won't she cuz she was indeed the first princess of Kim's.

Incase of ara, BTS where also helping her but Junwoo denied for anyones help for ara other then him as wanted to take care of ara himself. What lovely seen it was!!

The day came to end and every body remove upper coating of heena to see the how it was.

It was believed that the one who has beautiful colour of heena on her hand has a person who loves her from depth of his heart.

Little did see know the person was present among them only.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue

A/n
I hope u like the chapter also don't forget to vote and comment. Pls support me thank you.
💜

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

445K 15.3K 35
WARNING- English is not my first language. Also, I wrote this years back when I was in my teens so the story will be full of typos and grammatical er...
376K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
32.1K 1.4K 37
𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑼𝑴 ~ a state of balance, especially between forces or influences that are working in opposite ways. What happens when complete op...
631 13 13
Hyelin was just getting seven stepbrothers... totally normal! What she did't know was that her life was about to take a great U-turn... X: Hyung I r...