๐‡ ๐Ž ๐ ๐„ ๐˜ โง ๐–ญ. ๐–ฌ๐—‚...

By 3xclusiveasiaaa

๐Ž๐‡, ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐' ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐…๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ, ๐ˆ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ ใ€Œ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐‘ ๐€ ๐‚ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐’ใ€๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ ใ€Œ๐ ๐„ ๐– - ๐Ž ๐– ๐ ๐„ ๐‘ใ€ ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ ใ€Œ๐€ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐‘ ๐ˆ ๐‚ - ๐Š ๐‹ ๐€ ๐” ๐’ใ€ ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ ใ€Œ๐“ ๐‡ ๐„ - ๐ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐ใ€ ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ ใ€Œ๐€ - ๐… ๐€ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐˜ใ€ ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ ใ€Œ๐ƒ ๐„ ๐“ ๐€ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐’ - ๐ƒ ๐„ ๐“ ๐€ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐’ใ€ ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ ใ€Œ๐’ ๐‡ ๐Ž ๐” ๐“ - ๐Ž ๐” ๐“ใ€ ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ ใ€Œ๐‹ ๐„ ๐“ ' ๐’ - ๐ƒ ๐€ ๐ ๐‚ ๐„ใ€ ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ ใ€Œ๐Š ๐‹ ๐€ ๐” ๐’ใ€ ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ ใ€Œ๐‘ ๐” ๐ใ€ ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ๐– ๐‡ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐„ - ๐ˆ ๐’ - ๐’ ๐‡ ๐„ใ€ ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ๐ ๐Ž ๐ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐„ใ€ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ๐€ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐• ๐„ใ€ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ๐– ๐‡ ๐€ ๐“ ' ๐’ - ๐ ๐„ ๐— ๐“ใ€ ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ๐ ๐Ž ๐“ - ๐’ ๐” ๐‘ ๐„ใ€ ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ ๐’ ๐” ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐Ž ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐“ ๐„ ใ€ ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ ๐€ - ๐ƒ ๐„ ๐€ ๐‹ ใ€ ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ๐ˆ ๐Œ ๐ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐’ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐• ๐„ ใ€ ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐‚ ๐Š ๐– ๐Ž ๐Ž ๐ƒ - ๐Œ ๐€ ๐ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐ใ€ ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ๐ ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐“ ๐‡ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐’ใ€ ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ๐… ๐€ ๐Š ๐„ใ€ ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐˜ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒใ€ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ ใ€Œ ๐€ - ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐‹๐˜ ใ€ ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ ใ€Œ๐“ ๐‡ ๐„ - ๐“ ๐‘ ๐” ๐“ ๐‡ใ€๐Ÿ

4.4K 277 16
By 3xclusiveasiaaa

third
point of view

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃-𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄, Tiana felt as if she'd been told the secret of the Universe after Elijah finished explaining the next portion of his tail.

The Sun and Moon Curse were completely faked by Klaus and Elijah, the two only need it to further their agenda.

"It was completely fake." Tiana spoke to herself as her shock became amusement and excitement as the truth finally hit her, this was one of the most genius slow-burn plots to ever unfold.

Elena on the other hand didn't have the same light bulb moment as Tiana had.

"I don't understand," Elena spoke up confused shaking her head as she looked between the two of them, her words causing Tiana's amused expression to quickly drop. "so Klaus drew the Aztec sketches about the curse?"

"Roman scrolls, African tribal etchings, and any other culture or continent we felt like planting it in." Elijah spoke amused with a slight shrug, the man proud of their plan as he should have been.

"But why?" Elena asked again not understanding what the man meant, causing Tiana's eye to nearly begin to twitch as she let out a small groan.

"It's fake Elena," Tiana blurted out as she turned towards the girl, crossing her arms as she looked at her annoyed. "the entire thing, the curse is a front to bring together everything Klaus needs."

With that the girl turned back towards Elijah, rolling her eyes before an amused smile came back on her face as she continued to speak.

"A Doppelgänger and a monotone," Tiana spoke once again holding up one of her hands when she said each option, before repeating it with the next to options. "vampire and werewolves, fighting each other but both still looking for the same damn thing."

Hearing her words, Elijah nodded his head with a chuckle and a larger smile on his face as someone finally managed to match his intelligence.

"So it's not Aztec at all?" Elena once again asked the same question as Tiana made the mistake to turn back towards her.

"That's what I just-" Tiana said her eyes growing wide as her voice grew louder, although she managed to contain and pause her words as she turned back towards Elijah. "is that not what I just said?"

"Humans'll never be able to comprehend the genius of higher species." Elijah began to boast of their higher intelligence before he began to walk over the bridge and away from Elena with Tiana on his tail.

"What?!" Elena asked loudly after a few seconds of watching the two of them walk away from her, the girl still not quite understanding what was going on.

The human let out a small huff before she quickly began following the two of them, not wanting to be left behind and miss out on the rest of the story.

This led to both Elena and Tiana following beside Elijah as they walked around the large pond on the Mayor's Estate, although as they continued to walk Tiana quickly realized how much land the Lockwoods owned.

It was a bit excessive now that she'd been walking around it for so long.

"So you and Klaus faked the sun and moon curse?" Elijah repeated the same question from a few seconds ago, only leading to Elijah subtly rolling his eyes, and Tiana to face palm.

"Not answering that question again," Tiana answered for the man as she ran her hand from her face to her hair before she asked her question. "so why did you and Klaus fake it, what was the point to have those two things together, if not for..."

Tiana once again trailed off as she started thinking whilst asking her question, simply verbalizing her questions were allowing the girl to work them out.

And seeing the look of realization starting to develop not the girl's face, Elijah couldn't help but smirk as he began answering her real question.

"A real curse," Elijah answered with the infamous mikaelson smirk on his face before he continued to not leave the two of them in the dark. "just not that one, the real one's much worse, it's a curse placed on Klaus."

"What are you talking about?" Elena asked confused as she once again spoke up to Elijah, although her once again simple question only brought a groan out of Tiana.

"Why are all your questions so simple?" Tiana asked as she physically turned towards Elena, causing all three of them to stop as she finally grew tired of the, what she labeled, idiotic, questions.

"I'm trying my best!" Elena huffed loudly as she almost stomped her foot whilst she crossed her arms, although her whined-out huff only caused Tiana to dislike her a bit more.

This was visibly shown as she turned away from the Gilbert girl, once again turning her attention back onto Elijah as she asked a better question.

"Why was Klaus cursed and who did it?" She asked as she held her hands together in a mere prayer style, being a woman found mysterious she was so ready to untwine this plot twist.

"Indeed a better question," Elijah once again praised the girl as he nodded his head towards her before he proceeded to answer the question. "but you should know Klaus has been trying to break it for the last thousand years, and you, Elena Gilbert, are his only hope."

Hearing his tone a thoughtful look came over Elena's face, at least that was before the sound of buzzing came from the man's pocket, although all of them seemingly ignored it.

"What is this curse?" Elena finally asked an intelligent question although it only being a rephrased version of Tiana's previous one, but she wanted to know why this all depended on her.

However before Elijah could even answer, Elena's phone once again vibrated in the suit pocket, although this time Elijah was unable to ignore it.

"Your phone will not stop its incessant buzzing," Elijah huffed out in frustration as he pulled the phone from his pocket, before offering it out to the human. "answer it, please."

With that, he gave Elena the phone, and the girl quickly answered as she didn't want to further piss off the already hostile original, she didn't want to give him any reason to harm her.

"Stefan....what's wrong," Elena asked as she answered the phone, Stefan's panic tone was unheard over the phone, or rather the fairy and original didn't feel the need to listen in. "no,..no, no, no, no okay, I'll be right there."

Almost immediately as she finished talking Elena hung up the phone, a sad and terror-filled look coming over the girl's face, letting Tiana and Elijah know that it was something important.

"Klaus went after Jenna," Elena told both of them sadly as she looked between them, distraught clear on the young woman's face. "I have to go to her."

"That's quite alright," Elijah spoke nonchalantly as he began to motion between him and Tiana, his face clear and devoid of expression. "Tiana and I's deal does not require your presence."

Hearing this Elena was quickly silent, she didn't need to be here at all for the two of them to make a deal, she knew that the moment they'd agreed to the deal.

She just hadn't expected Elijah to point that out so blatantly, which is what caused her to turn towards Tiana instead, the young fairy nodding her head towards the Gilbert girl.

"I may not like you, but family is family," Tiana spoke towards the girl, if anyone in her family had been hurt she would have left without a single word or a fuck to give about it. "for the sake of your boyfriend's whining I'll fill everyone in when I get back."

Now with a small nod of her head, Elena took off towards her car the girl running as fast as she could to get back to her family.

Out of the 999,999,999 million reasons for Tiana to hate Elena, one reason for her to think the girl was partially bearable would be the amount Elena attempted to care for her family.

But in the end, Elena would always put herself above her family, she was a horrid survivor.

"And I believe it's time you fulfill my part of this deal," Elijah spoke as he turned towards the young fairy woman, his words causing Tiana to roll her eyes.

"Don't take the fun out of our hang out by making it business Elijah," She spoke as she looked at the man, there was no doubt she'd fulfill her part it was just the way he tried to denounce their friendship. "come on, if I'm finna talk about ancient fairy secrets, I want to do it over food."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 2.1K 20
๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ, ๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐™๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐€๐„๐‹๐’๐Ž๐. โ˜†เผ„ Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ Sแด›แด‡า“แด€ษด Sแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡'s แดษดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs KสŸแด€แดœs Mษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด's แด›แดกษชษด sษชsแด›แด‡ส€. Kแด€ส€แด€...
8.1K 234 11
-๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐˜–๐˜™ ๐Œ๐š๐๐๐ข๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
3K 110 7
- ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
33.1K 1.3K 43
โธข๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง', ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ.โธฅ She bewitched him. From the moment...