𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 & 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 - 𝙈𝙃�...

By MoonStarRiaWrites

𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝙈𝙃𝘼 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨! 𝘈𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘵�... More

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

205 6 1
By MoonStarRiaWrites

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

  » [Run BTS - BTS] «
  1:03 ────── 3:25
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞? 𝐇𝐮𝐡, 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞... ‧₊˚

"For today's Hero Basic Training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and more person." Aizawa said.

"'Turned into'?"

"I wonder if it's a special case?"

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sero asked Aizawa. Aizawa held up a card that said 'RESCUE'.

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training." Aizawa answered.

"Rescue... Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too."

"Right?"

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero!"

"My arms are ready to rumble!"

"No one can beat me in water, Kero."

"Hey, I'm not done." Aizawa interrupted their talking.

"You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

~On the Bus~

Y/n sat next to Tsuyu and Kirishima on the bus to USJ. She wore her hero costume instead of her P.E. uniform.

"Shoot. I didn't think it'd be this type of bus." Iida sulked.

"There was no point, huh?" Mina said.

"I say whatever comes to mind. Midoriya..." Tsuyu said

"Um, yes, Asui?" Deku nervously answered.

"Call me 'Tsu.'"

"R-Right..."

"Your quirk is like All Might's."

"H-Huh? Y-Y-You think so?" Deku glanced at you, seeing you already looking at him.

"But I'm... uh..." He stuttered.

"Wait a sec, Tsu, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his. They just kind of look the same." Kirishima noted. Y/n and Deku shared a sigh of relief.

"But it's nice to have a simple augmenting-type quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff! My Hardening's strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much." Kirishima hardened his arm and showed us his quirk.

"I think it's really cool! It's a quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!" Deku said.

"I agree! I think you have an amazing quirk, Kiri!" Y/n agreed with Deku.

"A pro's, huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know." Kirishima noted.

"My Navel Laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strength." Aoyama boasted.

"But it's not great when it gives you a stomach-ache." Mina reminded him.

"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugo, though, huh?"

'Todoroki... Haven't heard that in a while... That means Shoto's probably here.'

"Bakugo's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, though." Tsu bluntly said.

"What the hell! You wanna fight!" Bakugo yelled at Tsuyu.

"See?" She pointed to him, proving her point.

"We haven't known each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage." Denki joked.

"What's with that vocabulary, bastard?! I'll kill you!" Bakugo then yelled at Denki.

"What a vulgar conversation." Momo muttered.

"But I like stuff like this, too." Uraraka said.

"We're here. Stop messing around." Aizawa told them. They all climbed out of the bus and stood in front of another pro hero.

"Everyone, I have been waiting for you." The pro hero said.

"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen! The gentlemanly hero who has rescued tons of people from disasters!"

"Oh, I love Thirteen!"

"Let's go inside without delay." Thirteen gestured us inside.

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, etc. It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters. It's called the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint,' or 'USJ' for short!" Thirteen introduced.

"Thirteen, where's All Might? He was supposed to meet us here." Aizawa asked Thirteen.

"About that... It looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time, so he's resting in the lounge." Thirteen explained holding up 3 fingers.

"That's the height of irrationality. It can't be helped. Shall we begin?" Aizawa sighed.

"Let's see... Before we begin, let me say one thing... er... or two, or three... or four... five... six... seven..." Thirteen began. The class sweat dropped.

"Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it to dust." Thirteen informed the class.

"You've been able to use that quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?" Deku asked.

"Yes, but it is a power that can kill easily. Some of you also have quirks like that, right?" Thirteen said.

'Depends on how I use it'

"In a superhuman society, personal quirks have been certified and stringently regulated, so that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please do not forget that there are many quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step. With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person-to-person combat training, I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others." Thirteen explained.

"This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others. That is all. Thank you for listening." Thirteen bowed to the class.

"That was wonderful!" The class cheered for Thirteen.

"All right then, first-" the lights were shocked with electricity, turning them off. The class looked around confused. The water fountain in the middle of the USJ switched on and off and a portal started opening in front of it. A hand reached through the dark purple portal.

"Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!" Aizawa spotted the portal.

"What's that?" Kirishima asked. Y/n looked at where Kirishima was looking. Villains walked through the portal after a man with hands on his face and body stepped out.

"Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?" Kirishima asked another question. The class moved forward.

"Don't move! Those are real villains." Thirteen demanded them. Aizawa put on his goggles.

"And coincidentally, during the time when we were supposed to be practicing saving lives, they show up in front of us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 240 48
𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...
442K 23K 44
𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 (𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘;...
1.2K 53 33
━"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍. . . 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐈...
6.1K 142 18
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐬. 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢...