๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ & ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ - ๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๏ฟฝ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ MoonStarRiaWrites

๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

249 7 1
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ MoonStarRiaWrites

-------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

Y/N/N = YOUR NICKNAME

-------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [Muddy Water - Stray Kids] «
0:19 ────── 3:17
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝟐𝐯𝐬𝟐? 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐨... 𝟐𝐯𝐬𝟑? 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡!❞ ‧₊˚

"Now, it's time for combat training!"

"Sir! This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?" Tenya Iida asked All Might.

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!" All Might replied holding up two of his fingers.

"Most of the fighting villain takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals; In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

"Without basic training?" Tsu croaked confused.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you just beat up." All Might answered her.

"How will wins and losses be determined?"

"Can we beat them up anyway?"

"Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr. Aizawa?"

"How shall we be split up?"

"Isn't this cape crazy?"

"I'll answer all your questions!" All Might sweat dropped.

"Now listen here," He began.

'Is that a script? Wow, Uncle Yagi'

"The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon the whole time. Battle, Talk, Check or catch the heroes." He closed his script and held a box with the words 'Lots' written on it.

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots! Let's do this quickly!" All Might exclaimed.

The teams:

Team A: Uraraka and Midoriya

Team B: Shoji and Todoroki

Team C: Mineta and Momo

Team D: Bakugo and Iida

Team E: Mina and Aoyama

Team F: Kota and Sato

Team G: Kaminari and Jiro

Team H: Tokoyami and Tsu

Team I: Ojiro and Hagakure

Team J: Sero and Kirishima and Toyomitsu

"Team A will be the heroes and Team D will be the villains. Everyone else, head toward the monitor room." All Might told the class.

"Yes, sir!"

~Time skip~

"Villain team, go in first and set up. In five minutes, the hero team will break in, and the battle will start!"

Five minutes passed and the 2 teams were ready.

"Now let's start the indoor person-to-person combat training with Team A and Team D!" All Might announced.

"Okay, everyone, you all should think as well." He told us.

Everyone watching sees Midoriya and Uraraka walking down the halls when Bakugo jumped from one of the passageways and fired at Midoriya. Midoriya dodged and Bakugo ended up exploding the metal wall. Midoriya and Uraraka fell on the floor, Midoriya covering Uraraka.

"Uraraka, are you all right?" Midoriya asked the girl.

"Yeah, thanks." She replied.

The smoke of the explosion cleared, revealing Bakugo and the hole in the wall.

"Come Deku, don't dodge." Bakugo told Midoriya.

'Deku? Why did Bakugo call Midoriya 'Deku'?'

"I figured you'd come for me first." Deku said.

"A surprise attack from the start? Bakugo, that's cheating! A surprise attack isn't manly at all!" Kirishima yelled at the screen.

"A surprise attack is a strategy, too. They're in the middle of a real battle right now." All Might said.

"As much as I agree, Kirishima-san, villains are like that in the outside world." Y/n said to Kirishima.

"That's true..." He said.

"I'm Y/n Toyomitsu! Y/n is fine! Hope we can be friends!" She smiled and held out her hand for him to shake.

"Eijiro Kirishima! I'm not into honorifics, so it's not needed. Nice to meet you, Y/n!" He smiled back and shook her hand.

'He has such a cute smile!'

The both of us turned back to the screen, standing side by side.

"I won't do so much damage that this fight gets stopped, but I'm gonna get close!" Bakugo shouted at Midoriya and lunged for hin again, Midoriya dodging yet again.

"Wow, he's like a martial arts master!" Uraraka exclaimed.

Midoriya took a hold of his arm and threw him over his shoulder, Bakugo landing hard on the ground.

"Kacchan..." Midoriya started. Bakugo slowly sat up.

"You usually start with a big right swing. How much do you think I've been watching you?" He continued.

'Stalker much?'

"I wrote an analysis for all the heroes I thought were amazing in my notebook. In the notebook you blew up and threw away."

'Oof, sucks'

Midoriya looked up and directly into Bakugo's eyes.

"My 'Deku' isn't always going to mean 'useless'!"

'Oh, so it's an insult?'

"Kacchan, my 'Deku' means 'You can do it!'." He finished.

'That's... actually inspiring'

"Deku... Even though you're scared...That's what I hate about you!" He yelled at Deku.

'I wanna go home... So tired...'

Y/n started falling asleep, her head dropping and then rising again as she tried to stay awake. Kirishima, being the manliest gentleman he his, saw this and put her head on his shoulder.

"Huh? What are you doing, Kirishima?" She tiredly asked him, her facial expression one of confusion.

"You're falling asleep which means you're tired. You can take a lay your head on my shoulder and take a nap. You're manly quirk tires you out, doesn't it? I'll wake you when it's our turn, okay?" He whispered to her. She placed her head back on his shoulder.

"Thanks, Kiri..." She drifted off.

"Kiri, huh? I like it."

~Time Skip~

"Hey, Y/n..."

"Y/n~"

"Y/n wake up! It's our turn now."

"Hmm...? What?" Y/n asked, eyes still closed.

"It's our turn now to fights. Come on, let's go." Kirishima pulled her out of her seat and they walked to the place where they will be fighting Team H. Y/n's team was the villains and Team H, Tokoyami and Tsu was the heroes.

Sero used his tape quirk to booby-trap the front of the 'nuclear bomb', Kirishima activated his hardening quirk. And Y/n? She had no idea what to do. She just wanted to continue sleeping. They all stood protectively in front of the weapon.

Dark Shadow flew through the door of the floor where Y/n, Kirishima and Sero were.

'Light! We need light!'

Y/n quickly formed a flashlight, thinking of plastic, glass and different types of metals and batteries.

She shone the extremely bright light at Dark Shadow, him cowering away from the light.

"Sorry, Dark Shadow!" Y/n apologized.

"It's fine, Y/n!" He said.

Tokoyami and Tsu entered the room too. They fought but in the end Team J won.

After all the battles, the students were called outside.

"Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than Young Midoriya, either!"

"What happened to Deku?" Y/n asked Kirishima, who stood next to her.

"Bakugo." Was all he said.

"Okay, thanks, Kiri- I mean Kirishima! Sorry, that was disrespectful of me."

"No no no! It's fine! I like it."

"Thanks, Kiri!"

"If you call me Kiri, can I call you Y/n/n?" He asked her.

"Sure! I like it!"

"Damn. You two are already acting like best friends even though you just met." Sero sweat dropped.

"You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" All Might congratulated the class.

"To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class...It's kind of anticlimactic..." Tsu said. The whole class agreed with her.

"We're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must review the results with Young Midoriya! Change and return to the classroom." All Might zoomed away.

'Midoriya? Ok'

"All Might's amazing!"

"Why was he in such a hurry?"

'Probably because his 3 hours are up. I should check up on him later '

We walked back inside and got dressed in our uniforms. School is nearly done and Taishiro texted Y/n that he's almost there. She took this time to go check up on her Uncle Yagi.

"Uncle Yagi, are you alr-" She slid open the infirmary door and saw small All Might talking to Midoriya. Y/n and Midoriya had a staring contest for a minute before he blinked.

"I win." She smiled. Midoriya only looked at her in confusion.

"Anyway, are you alright, Uncle Yagi? Hello Recovery Girl!" She continued what she started when she walked in.

"Hello, Dear. Good to see you again." Recovery Girl said.

"You too!"

"Yes I'm fine, Young Y/n. I was just talking to Young Midoriya here." All Might told her.

"Huh, so is he your successor?" She asked him. All Might looked at her shocked, as well as Midoriya.

"How did you know?" He asked her. She only shrugged.

"He can't control his power yet, his body is probably not used to it and hasn't adjusted yet, and your always with him, Uncle Yagi." She casually said. Toshinori and Midoriya were shocked.

'Is it really that obvious?' Midoriya and All Might thought.

"I'm Y/n Toyomitsu, and your Midoriya I presume?" She asked the boy in the hospital bed.

"Yeah, Izuku Midoriya. Call me Deku or Izuku. I'm pretty sure we'll get to know each other quickly, you being the only other person who knows." Izuku said.

"Alright, Izuku! Hope you get better soon! I have to go now, Dad 2.0 will have my head if I'm late. Bye-bye!" She waved and exited the room. She almost bumped into Aizawa while exiting. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Why aren't you in class yet?" Aizawa asked her.

"I was checking up on Izuku, he was injured during the Hero Basics Training by Bakugo." She informed him. He nodded and walked to class 1-A to do the last few lessons before school ends.

"Uncle Zashi was mean today in English." She started a conversation.

"Really? How so?" He asked her, low-key interested. Hizashi couldn't possibly be mean to his Little Listener.

"He wrote four sentences on the board and asked which one is wrong. I raised my hand but he ignored it! But when Momo raised her hand, he asked her instead and still ignored me." Aizawa chuckled a bit hearing her complain.

"Maybe he didn't ask you because he knows that you know the answer. Didn't he teach you English?" He suggested.

"That's true..."

"See, exactly."

They arrived at 1-A and opened the door. Y/n went to her seat and Aizawa started the lesson.

Finally after a few more lessons, the bell rang, indicating that school is done. Y/n quickly exited, not forgetting to say bye to Aizawa. She saw her dad's car and ran towards it, opened the door and hopped in it.

"Hello, Papa! I missed you!"

"Hey, Little One! I missed you too! Now, how was your first day yesterday?" He asked and started driving home.

"It was great! Uncle Sho scared the class though! And we did a quirk assessment test, which was tiring by the way, but I got 7th place so it was worth it. After school me, and Uncle Sho fell asleep. That's basically it." She told her dad.

"That's awesome! And what did you do today?"

"We had English and a few other subjects, but we also had Hero Basics Training with Uncle Yagi! I kinda fell asleep through the first battle. But I made some new friends too! There's Momo, who almost has the same quirk as me, and there's Tokoyami and his quirk Dark Shadow, Mina, Kiri, Sero and Izuku! Kiri let me sleep on his shoulder during the Hero Basics Training. He was also in my group along with Sero!" She ranted about her day.

"That's nice, glad you already made friends." He smiled and parked at their house. He and Y/n climbed out of the car. Taishiro firstly hugged Y/n tightly then unlocked the front door. Y/n went straight to the couch and went back to dreamland, still having to recover from using her quirk so much.

"I'm happy for you, Y/n." Taishiro proudly smiled at his sleeping daughter.

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

357K 9.9K 52
๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜: ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...
239K 10.3K 80
[๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น.] โ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†...โž [๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ], ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ...
11.6K 562 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
1.3K 53 33
โ”"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ'๐’ ๐’๐‹๐€๐•๐„ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ ๐Ž๐. . . ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐ˆ...