Red Blood Century

By RomanceFanatic028

Anastasia's visit to her grandmother's house takes an unexpected turn when her curiosity leads her to the lon... More

Hi Guys ❤️
01 Shaman of the west village
02 The Raven Bird
03 Unexpected Meeting (1)
04 Unexpected Meeting (2)
05 Am i a healer?
06 Let's make a plan
07 Entering the forbidden forest
08 Got trapped into the loop
09 Powerful creature of hell
10 Sassy Ghost
11 A handsome stranger
12 Revenge planning
13 One heart, two souls
14 Old acquaintance
15 Controlled by a higher power
16 Anastasia is scared
17 Murder in the village
18 My Imaginary Friend
19 Attending the funeral
20 He is back
21 Where is the hell's portal?
22 Diamond Palace
23 Always going to protect you
24 Name on the tombstone
25 You are adopted
26 He will ruin you too
27 Helping the ghost boy
28 Proposal
29 Deja Vu
30 Old Married Couple
31 She choosed this fate
32 Do you love him?
33 It is not a reunion
34 I need you
35 Returning back home
36 Stalker
37 I'll protect myself
38 Your worst nightmare
39 Graveyard hunting
40 Blood at the night
41 Game of destiny
42 Witches
43 Pure heart
44 Hell dimension
45 Meeting Lilith
46 Scary Visions
47 Changed appearance
48 Cupid's Touch
49 Past Link
50 Red head's wrath
51 Angels never lie
52 Marry her or die!
53 Challenge Accepted!
54 Protecting my family
55 An Evil Blessing
56 Time is Crucial
57 Want me to stay?
58 We are ENGAGED?
59 Death is not the end
60 Betrayal
61 Memory box
•I wont update anymore •
62 Have we met before?
63 What happened yesterday?
64 Kill him with good looks
66 What's the loophole?
67 The Orphanage
68 I Am Jealous?
69 Party Invitation
70 Who is Dahlia? (1)
71 Who is Dahlia? (2)
72 Unveiling Radiance
73 Reckonings and Revelations
74 Red thread of fate
75 Echoes of the Past
76 We can't abandon her
77 You are a killer!

65 Special Guest

52 8 1
By RomanceFanatic028

*knock*

"Come in." Ezen said as he buttoned his suit. He  did not notice who has came inside. He thought that it might be maid, that's why he didn't pay much attention.

Anastasia grinned as she entered. She knew he was thinking her as someone else, that's why she decided to keep playing the role of nobody.

"Your highness did you forgot you have a wedding today?"

Hearing her voice, Ezen's heart skipped. She was here? How did he not notice.

He turned around and saw her wearing the wedding dress he bought for her yesterday.

Last night when he was returning home after dropping Anastasia. He saw a beautiful wedding dress outside a mall. He don't know why but he thought he should take it for her. It would really suit her. He thought.

Looking at her now, he was not disappointed.

The dress really fitted her perfectly. 

Anastasia fake coughed to get him back from his lost state. She smirked. "You know... I didn't expected you to bring me something. But you did... So thank you." She bowed in appreciation.

"You don't need to thank me. Actually I need to thank you. You did so much for me, the dress is nothing compared to it."

Anastasia nodded and smiled.

"You look very happy today?" Of course she would be. Today was their last day together. After their wedding, they have no reason to meet each other. She would finally be free from him. "Don't worry. After everything ends, I'll pay you your price."

Anastasia's face turned dark. "My price?" She chuckled. "Ofcourse this contract was only thing keeping us. After this ends, there would be nothing between us. I'll be free again." She looked happy while speaking. But from inside, she felt hollow. 

There would be nothing between them? She went into a deep thought while thinking. "I have a question. Do you mind if I ask about it?"

"Not at all. Please ask." He was ready to answer anything.

"See... Technically, you are in Adrian's body. So how is this wedding going to work? Will I be married to him?" This thought made her very uncomfortable.

"No at all. This is not that kind of wedding most people do. It's a soul marriage." This marriage is very different from mortal marriage. Unlike humans, wedding in the supernatural realm have different customs. In that, there is no reason for physical body to be present.

"Ohh." Anastasia found that interesting. Thankfully she don't have to marry Adrian. It would be hella awkward marrying someone you don't know nothing about.

"So.. after getting married you will go back into your original body?"

"Yeah." Ezen nodded.

Interesting. Anastasia became curious. Wonder what he really looks likes.

Ezen knew she might be thinking about this only. He chuckled while staring at her. She looked extremely funny right now.

Anastasia came out of her thoughts and looked at him. She got confused. Why was he laughing? She was going to ask him about it. But she stopped when she heard Equinox calling them downstairs.

"Guys come down fast. We have a guest!"

Anastasia became puzzled when she heard it. Guest? Who is that? She looked Ezen to know if he knows anything about it. But he also didn't had any ideas.

Exactly who is this guest?

***

"Come on sir. Why are you being so shy? Please have some tea." Equinox told the maids to get some snacks.

The person who was sitting on the chair looked terrified. He scratched his long white beard while looking at the surrounding, thinking where he was.

"Sir please. Don't be scared. I am not going to hurt you." Equinox said with an innocent voice.

"W-where am I?" Last time, he was sleeping inside his room. How did he end up here? "Who are you? And... what do you want from me?" He said while looking at the lady infront of him.

"I am Equinox." She introduced herself. "Remember I emailed you 2 days ago?"

The old man tried to remember. He did got a email before. It was something about doing the ancient soul marriage. When he saw that before he thought someone was joking. Why would anyone want to do soul marriage in this new era?

"Okay. But why did you have to kidnap me?" He still looked scared.

"You were not answering my email. I had no choice but to do this. My brother needs help. It's urgent."

"But why only me? There are other pastors too. Why not take their help?" He asked trembling.

"Actually... your ancestors used to perform this kind of ritual in the ancient time. I thought I should give you a try." She tried to explain. "And by the way, there is a secret that you can't tell anyone else." She whispered softly. "You have to use the spells from book 011"

Book 011? Does that mean the soul marriage is supposed to happen between supernatural creatures?

"No way!" The old man got up from the chair more frightened. "My grandpa said a human should never mingle in the supernatural realm." He huffed, unable to breathe. "What if I died?"

"No you won't." Equinox clicked her tongue in annoyance. It was only a rumour to keep humans away. "See... Nothing is going to happen. Your grandpa used to do this way before you. So Is he dead?"

"No. But... using spells from that book is banned. No one use that." He was hesitant. "If head of the church found out that I used it then they will kick me out."

"Yes but at least give it a chance. I promise no one will find it out." Equinox tried to convince the pastor but he didn't wanted to listen. His behaviour was slowly making her angry. She glared at him with her bright red eyes and stopped him from going out.

"You still want to leave?"

The old pastor looked at her and got freezed in shock. He knew if he said no, his life is going to be in danger. That's why he shook his head obediently. "No. I'll help you."

When Equinox heard this she became normal again. "Alright then. You take a seat. I'll call the bride and groom."

She was about to go up to call them when she saw them coming downstairs.

Anastasia was finding difficulty stepping down through the stairs because of her long dress. She was about to fall down when suddenly, Ezen grabbed her arm.

"Careful!" He held her arm tightly.

"Thank you." She again got her balance.

When they arrived downstairs, they noticed an old man with Equinox. He looked quite terrified by being there.

"Umm... who is this person?" Anastasia asked while looking at his frightened expression.

"Ohh he?" She smiled and answered. "It's pastor John. He is going to help you get married."

"Okay. But why does he look so scared? Did something happened?" Anastasia asked suspiciously.

"Not at all. Everything is fine. Nothing happened." She looked at the old-man. "Right sir?"

Pastor John looked down and said nothing in fear. He knows better than to open his mouth in front of a demon.

"Poor man." Ezen mumbled under his breath. He knew Equinox definitely did something to him.

Even though she looks innocent from outside. She still has demon's blood inside her. You can't take her for granted.

"Can we start? Time is running." The pastor said while shaking.

"Sure. Let's go."

For 12 minutes. The pastor kept chanting weird spells without stopping. All they had to do was sit there quietly.

Anastasia got bored while waiting. She glanced at Ezen, who was silently judging pastor from the start. He was actually curious. How can a human remember the spells from book 011? Even he took 2 years to remember it.

When the pastor was done chanting. He placed his hand on both of their head.

"Do you want to get married with short cut? It will take only few minutes for that." The pastor asked.

When Anastasia heard this, she quickly agreed. "Yeah sure. Let's take short cut." She has her lecture after 30 minutes. She can't wait longer.

Pastor John sighed with relief. Thankfully he could go early now.

"Fine then. Hold each others hand. Let's start with the vows."

This fast? Anastasia got up and held Ezen's hand. Hoping this ritual will be over soon.

"So Miss Anastasia De Rossi do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"Yes I do." Anastasia chuckled before answering.

Whenever she used to attend any wedding as a child, she always used to think. Why do they ask this? If someone don't want to marry, then why will they be there?

Thinking about it now, she found it funny that she was now in this position.

The pastor looked and Ezen and asked while looking at the book Equinox gave. "So Mr Ezen Dufort." He stopped when he read the surname. Dufort? Does that mean lucifer is his...

The pastor looked petrified. "D- do you mind if I ask your middle name?" He asked while stuttering. He wanted to make sure that his doubt was correct or not.

"It's Samael." Ezen answered without hesitation. There is no reason to lie. If the pastor is smart, he'll get a hint.

Samael? Wasn't this lucifer's name before he turned demon?

So does that mean Ezen is his son? Anastasia thought. How did she miss this?

The pastor who asked this question was now more livid. He never expected that someday he would be in this situation.

If head of the church found out he helped a demon, He would turn jobless on the same day.

Moving everything aside, he decided to continue the ritual. Right now, all he have to do is survive. He glance at Equinox who told him to start. Her stare was like, if he didn't start then she would gauge his heart out.

Being most scared, he continued speaking. "Mr Dufort, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in (holy) matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." He replied instantly.

Pastor John sighed. "As there is no ring exchange ceremony in the supernatural world according to book 011. We must continue. Please join your hand."

They did as he said.

"So from now. I pronounce you both as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Kiss? Again? Anastasia was up for it, they kissed yesterday, it was not awkward anymore. She was ready but Ezen was hesitant. He was in Adrian's body now, he won't let this body touch her again. The thing happened before was an accident. It's not going to happen again.

"No!" He tilted his head away from her. "Is it okay if she kissed my cheek."

"I mean, it depends you." Equinox chuckled. She knew Ezen was not going to kiss her. It was not because he can't, he just don't want this body to touch his new wife.

"As you wish." Anastasia pouted. Not like she has any choice. She moved forward and pecked him in his cheek. Starting was normal, but right after the kiss happened, a huge light flashed, making her blind.

"What the hell!" Her eyes started to get back her vision. She glanced infront of her, and noticed that Ezen was now nowhere to be seen.
"Now where did he disappeared?" She asked while being worried.

Equinox crouched and picked something from the ground. "First take this." She handed her the ruby necklace which fell of her neck when the promise was complete. "Now you can take it off easily whenever you want."

Anastasia held it in her hand. She didn't even noticed when this fell down. "So does that mean I got my powers again? I won't be weak anymore?" She started to feel light.

"Yes. Now you can use it however you like. Nothing will stop you." The nosebleed she mostly has after using powers, will stop now.

Anastasia thought about it. "And what about Ezen? He got his body back? Where is he now?"

Equinox smiled and closed her eyes, trying to locate where he was, through her mind. "He is in the place where it all started."

She quickly understood which place Equinox meant. Her face darkened as she answered. "Forbidden forest?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 7 11
Eleanor, longing to escape her loneliness, embarks on a mesmerizing adventure into a mysterious realm filled with magic. Burdened with unanswered que...
18 0 16
A Young Woman: Twenty-two year-old Eva Mallory has never felt truly herself. But that's normal, right? Especially given that her only remaining fami...
19.9K 1.8K 92
Once upon a time, a wise Queen predicted that after millennia of peace, the evils she had once fought to vanquish would come back to seek vengeance...
110K 6.1K 23
Evil spirits. A cursed prince. Death itself in disarray. Iris just wants to go home, but fate has other plans for this young priestess and her odd co...