Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarn...

By DummyWearingAHoodie

Devastated by the words of his idol All Might, the Number 1 Hero, Izuku Midoriya tries to end his life by tak... More

MC Bio & Quirk Entry
Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer
Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!
Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.
Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.
Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!
Chapter 7. Battle Trials: Clash of Childhood 'Friends'
Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.
Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?
Chapter 10. Villains!?
Chapter 11. Counterattack!
Chapter 12. Aftermath.. and Tendrils?!
Chapter 13. Declaration of War!
Chapter 14. Run, Catch and Win!
Chapter 15. Cavalry Battle and What?!
Chapter 16. The Talk.
Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice
Chapter 18. Creating Comfort
Chapter 19. Your Power!
Chapter 20. The Rematch.
Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names
Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain
Chapter 24. The Runaways
Chapter 25. Little White Blessing
Chapter 26. Himiko Toga
Chapter 27. Saving the Ice Queen and Princess
Chapter 28.1 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 29. Day in the Mall
Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience
Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns
Chapter 32. Chaos, Revenge, and Abduction.

Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship

6.4K 127 151
By DummyWearingAHoodie

(A/N: IM:TROAM is back baby! Hope you enjoy this chapter!)

--------------------------------------------------------------

SOMEWHERE IN KAMINO

"I seeeee" a voice said. "So it was you bastards who raided U.A...." looking at the appearance of the owner of the voice, we see a hunched man that is wearing a dark combat suit, plated with metal armor across his body to holster his weapons.

The torso is sleeveless, so he wraps his arms in yellow bandages from just below his shoulders to his wrists. He also wears long black wristbands and a watch on his left arm, and his knees are protected with metal pads; black boots with steel armor complete the costume. He always dons his signature blood-red scarf, matching headband, and the tattered cloth he wears around his face as a mask.

"And you wanna add me to your little gang, too!" He said seriously as he stared at the man in front of him with narrowed eyes. In front of his leaning on the counter of the bar is Tomura Shigaraki, crossed-legged and behind the counter is Kurogiri.

"Yep, if you would. You're the great senpai of us criminal filth." Shigaraki answered while Kurogiri just wiped a glass.

".....What is your goal?" Stain asked after looking at the hand-man with a narrowed eye.

The greyish-blue hair of the man in front of him shifted as he tilted his head. "First of all, we want to waste All Might..." that caused a twitch in the eye of the hero killer. "Then we'd like to destroy all the things that aren't to our liking."

Shigaraki then carefully placed his hand in his pockets, taking out a bunch of pictures, with his middle finger, ring finger and his pinky down to avoid it getting destroyed due to his Decay quirk.

"Like say... These little brats... All of them." He showed the picture to the man. In front of the bunch was one Izuku Midoriya in his gym uniform, taken during the sports festival.

The Decay user watched as Stain gritted his teeth and glared at him. "I was ill-advised to be interested.." he sneered as he continued. "You.... hahhhh... You're the type I despise the most!"

"Huh?" was all Shigaraki could say as he watch the man in front of him hunched lower to grabbing on the knives on his sides.

"You want me to rub shoulders with some childish temper tantrum? hahhhh... hahhhhh." Stain breathed out as he unsheathed his knives. "What sense is there to bloodlust without a cause?"

And with that all hell broke loose... 

--------------------------------------------------------

A week had passed after deciding their Hero Names, and we found our green-haired protagonist standing in front of a building. A nervous look on his eyes can be seen slipping out from the confident smile he is currently wearing.

Today was the day that he would be doing his internship. The building in front of him was the hero company that he chose. No. The hero company that chose him.

It made Izuku smile as he began remembering the amount of internship offers he got from this company. He thought that the number of internship offers that the company sent was the majority of the stack he had.

But turns out, the amount of offers presented to the class were counted based on the number of hero company. Meaning an internship offer from a company counts as one, regardless if said company sent more than one offer.

That explains why he has a larger stack than Todoroki, who was one offer more than him.

Speaking of offers, after helping out Momo on choosing her internship offer, he was then bombarded by his other classmates asking him to help them choose the company to intern in. Let's say, it took him an hour to finish every single one of his classmates' offers, with the exception of Ochako, Tsuyu, Bakugo, Todoroki, Iida, and Shinso.

The first five already chose their agencies while the latter is staying in UA to get some catching up to do. Although, he was a bit skeptical when he heard that Iida chose Manual in Hosu, same place where his older brother was attacked.

Engine-user had informed Izuku that it may looks suspicious off him to go intern in a place where his brother's attacker was last seen, but he promise not to go seek out the hero killer. And if he ever encounters Stain, he would do his best to avoid frontal confrontation. This made Izuku feel a bit relief, but not fully.

He just had to trust his friend. Afterall that was what friends are for, right?

Izuku sighed and looked up at the building once more before looking down the entrance. He took a deep calming breath before entering the building.

He looked around in awe as he entered the front door. There are not many people in the building, probably because it was too early.

As he hands over his internship form to the receptionist, he failed to see the looks of confusion and shock from Izuku's presence. It was unusual to see a student interning for their company, mainly because their boss doesn't like teaming up.

-------------------------------------------------------

WITH BAKUGO

At the same time as Izuku entered the building, we see Katsuki Bakugo in his hero costume minus the grenade bracers standing in front of the hero who had gave him an internship offer.

The hero is Best Jeanist, currently the Number 4 Hero. He appears to be a slim tall man with an unnaturally long neck, with long blonde hair which is combed drastically to the left, leaving his right eye exposed while his left eye is covered.

The hero costume he wears is a pair of jeans, a denim waistcoat with two large breast pockets, and a denim dress shirt with a very high collar that covers his lower face just up to just below his nose. He also wears two belts, one around his collar and one around his waist, and short brown boots with thick gray shafts and soles.

Said pro-hero just looked at him, from head to toe. As if judging him if he is accepted of not. It took about a solid 5 minutes before the man said something.

"To be honest..." He started as he looked directly in the eyes of Katsuki. "I don't like you." He said blankly, making the younger blonde flinch a bit.

"Huh..?" Katsuki said dumbly as the man continued.

"You chose me and my office, because I rank among the top five most popular heroes, did you not?" Best Jeanist ask Napalm as he placed a hand on his chest, waiting for the blonde's reaction.

He expected the boy to get angry and argue violently with him, like how he acted in the Sports Festival. But what Katsuki showed had proven his expectations wrong.

Katsuki just clenched his fist and looked away from the heroes gaze as he lower his head. "You're not entirely wrong."

This caused an eyebrow to raise from the denim wearing hero. "Care to elaborate, young Bakugo?"

Best Jeanist saw Katsuki stopped and thought for a second before closing his eyes and sighing to himself. The boy didn't looked up as he continued talking.

"At first, yes. I chose you because you were the only high ranking hero to reach out an internship offer to me. I thought that I deserve to be interning in any of the high ranking heroes in Japan and because I think I'm the best." He paused as he lifted his right he and looked at it. He continued, "But after some thinking and realization, I don't deserve to even receive any internship offers from any hero after what I did in my past."

"And I am starting to regret doing all of it. But what I've done is done. I can't really change the past and it will forever haunt me."

Clenching his fist, he looked up at the man and saw that the hero was looking at him expectantly. Sighing again, he continued talking. "But you offered me to intern for you and your company. Seeing the opportunity to work alongside a highly respected hero, I grabbed the opportunity." Straightening up, Katsuki looked up to meet the man's gaze, before bowing. "Please. Teach and show me what it's like to be a hero that everyone will look up with respect."

Best Jeanist was taken aback from the ash-blonde boy's words. He smiled under the collar of his jeans. "Very well then..." He said as he pinched the end of his well-combed hair. "Heroes and villains are two sides of the same coin. I can see it in the glare you showed in the Sports Festival."

The man then placed his hand in the vest pocket of his shirt and took out a comb, confusing Bakugo. "I'll show those glistening eyes of yours what it is that makes a hero."

-------------------------------------------

As Izuku reach the 9th floor of the building, he immediately went to the direction of the office of the person who chose him. Walking to the door, he began to feel uneasy and nervous. Mainly, because of him fearing to make a good first impression to the pro hero and mess things up.

Coming mere inches away from the door, Izuku could feel his heartbeat increase and anxiety kick in. Doing his best to calm himself and ignoring the feeling of foreboding in his mind, he did the thing that the receptionist told him to do.

He grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. As he opened the door, he barely dodged an axe kick that came from a white blur that approached him. Dropping his briefcase to the side as he rolled, he looked up at the person that attacked him.

"Heh.. Good reflexes, kid." said the person, who look at him with a smirk. Looking closely at the person, Izuku saw a woman with dark-skin with above average height, with long, defined eyelashes, white hair reaching her thighs with bangs that part to the left of her face and long white rabbit ears pointing upwards above her head.

She was wearing a hero costumes that consists of a sleeveless white leotard with a dark purple trim around her shoulder and waist, a wide yellow crescent moon design over her chest, and a single thick metal plate wrapped around her midriff, purple thigh-high boots to compliment her leotard, with more plating around the heel and toe areas, making her feet look like those of a rabbit. She also has a pair of thick, white gloves on her hands with long cuffs, sporting small triangular protrusions around their edges.

Looking at her, Izuku had looked at the woman in front of him and immediately her just by her costume alone. "Miss Mirko." he said earning another smirk from the Rabbit Hero herself.  

"Took you long enough to get here." Mirko also known as Rumi Usagiyama said as she placed her hand on her waist and tilted her head to the side. "But I'm quite surprised that you got here this early. I was expecting you to arrive here for one more hour like back when I was still a student."

Izuku stood up from his spot on the ground and dusted himself. "Well, I kind of got used to waking up early and since your agency was near my place, I asked permission from Mr. Aizawa to get here early." he then smiled at the pro hero.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya, Hero Name: Black Watch. It is an honor to intern under you Miss Mirko." he said as he bowed slightly only to yelp when he was smacked at the upside of his head.

"Okay, first of all, don't call me 'Miss Mirko', you brat! It sounds weird. Second, just call me Mirko since we'll be working together in the field and will be kicking ass out there." She said as she crossed her arms just below her bust, a scowl on her face. "Are we clear?!"

Nursing his head, Izuku nodded. "Crystal." He said as he stood up straight, looking away when his eyes landed on her breast. Good thing for him, Mirko hadn't noticed him staring.

"Great!" Smirking, Mirko kicked the door open. "Put your hero costume on and meet me in the training room in the 6th floor. I want to test your skills and warm up before going on patrols." She said as she walked away.

Izuku looked at her leaving form, blushing as he watched her walking away with her fluffy tail slightly moving along her hips as she walked. He almost drooled when his eyes looked at her behind. Wow. That's a nice as--

That thought didn't finish when Izuku punched himself in the face. What was he thinking? After seeing that perverted piece of grape shit's memory, he began to took notice at the opposite sex and their appearance.

After seeing that pervert's memories, he started to sneak glances at his female classmates and almost got caught that one time when he was staring at either Uraraka and Tsuyu's behind in their hero costume, Mina's chest in her hero costume, Jiro's legs back in her school uniform during class, and Momo's figure. Heck, even staring at Toru's floating school uniform is making him blush.

Disposing those perverted thoughts away, he went to the room that the receptionist said was his place to stay in and changed into his hero costume. And by change, I mean, he used Disguise to change into his hero costume. Man, he loves using that. It saves a lot of time to change.

After "changing" into his hero costume, he quickly went to the training room Mirko mentioned. He wouldn't want to keep her waiting, right?

Reaching the Training Room, Izuku was about to open the door when the thought of their earlier encounter entered his mind. He was caught off guard by her surprise attack. Not wanting that to happen again, Izuku channeled his quirk onto his arms, forming his Musclemass and eyes. Using Thermal Vision, he looked through the door, only to see Mirko in the farther parts of the room. Sighing in relief, he stopped channeling his quirk in his eyes but kept Musclemass just in case.

He opened the door to see Mirko doing light stretches. Izuku approached her, retracting his Musclemass. Doing his best not to stare at her stretching form.

Mirko looked at him and gave him a smirk. "Great! You're here!" She said before jumping up to her feet with ease. "Now that we're here, let's have a short spar to test your combat skills and see what more you need to learn. Though, I saw how you expertly beat up the explosive blonde and Endeavor's brat, there is still room for improvement."

Izuku nodded at her, and was about to respond to her when she lunged towards him with a fast roundhouse kick. Surprised by the attack, he quickly coated his arms with his Musclemass and crossed it into a defensive form.

As the kick landed, Mirko was surprised to see that her her intern didn't even budge. Letting her surprise dissipate, she quickly recovered and sent a barrage of kicks on the intern. Izuku did his best to block the incoming strikes as the rabbit lady continued her attacks.

"Oh? Only defending? And here I thought you were worthy enough to become my first intern." Taunted Mirko  as she then jumped up, using his arms as a platform and spun in the air to perform another axe kick targeting his head.

"LUNA ARC!" She yelled as the kick approached Izuku.

Having enough of blocking and dodging, Izuku caught her leg with his left hand with ease, which surprised the pro hero and surrounded his right arm with Hammerfist and clubbed Mirko on the side of her torso, sending her flying to the side. The pro hero landed on the wall, creating a crater.

Izuku was sure he heard a snapping sound when he hit her on her torso. He then looked on as she slowly stood up and looked up at him. It unnerved him when he saw her hair cover one of her eyes as she grinned viciously at him like some kind of a maniac. Little did he know that she WAS a maniac.

"Now that's what you call a hit!" She said as she grinned widely at the boy. "No one had ever hit me that hard, brat. Now, let's get serious." She then crouched and suddenly disappeared in a white blur, shocking Izuku.

Only instincts told him to rolled to the side as Mirko landed beside him, narrowly missing him. Izuku cringed when noticed that there was a crater beside him, where his former position was. Shit! This wabbit's crazy!

He then began to kick himself out of the hero's way as said hero began sending him dodging and blocking all the kicks and hits from the adrenaline filled hero.

Izuku then summoned his Shield when Mirko suddenly appeared in front of him, assuming she was going to kick him again. However, his guess was proven wrong when the Rabbit Hero suddenly grabbed his shield and performed as circular/flipping kick.

"LUNA RING!" the kick landed on Izuku's head as knocking the boy out. With the strength of the kick, not even Shock Absorption was enough to prevent the blunt force of the attack from knocking him unconscious. Maybe because his copy of the quirk was not strong enough.

As Izuku landed on the floor with a thud, Mirko began blinking owlishly. She then scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"Oops. Kinda got too excited there." She said to no one in particular.

"You don't say, Rumi" A voice said making the dark skinned woman look at the direction of the voice.

There she saw a woman with chin-length blonde hair, which she wears swept back with a headband, a long fringe over the right side of her face, covering her eye. She has thin, yellow, inward-tilting eyes with slit pupils and notably sharp teeth.

She was wearing a dark red, traditional qipao with a pale green scale trim around her shoulders, which seems to only be slit on the left side, with yellow claw patterns on the bottom and smaller ones around her neck. She wears knee-high boots and a strap around her exposed thigh. She wears long, almost sleeve-like white gloves that nearly reach her shoulders, with higher tabs on the outer sides, and they expose her hands from the wrist. She wears a matching green headband with four large, pale purple claws attached, covering the right side of her face, and a set of small black dragon wings protrude from the back of her head, with a number of gold spiked cartilage piercings decorating her left ear.

"Ryukyu! It's been a while!" Mirko called out to the woman, now named Ryukyu: the Dragoon Hero herself or Ryuko Tatsuma. "What are you doing here?"

Said woman just wore a deadpan look at her and sighed. "I was here to see if the rumors of you taking an intern was a true." She them looked at the downed form of Izuku. "Looks like the rumors are true. And judging by his current condition, looks like you seem to gone overboard again."

Mirko then looked offended and pouted. "No, I didn't." She said to the blonde woman, only to earn a deadpan look. "Okay, maybe a little..."

Ryukyu just kept looking at her with a deadpan. Mirko blushed in embarrassment and looked away. "Fine, I got too excited."

Ryuko just sighed as she rubbed her forehead. "This is why nobody wants to team up with you." She said while shaking her head earning an annoyed yell of "Hey!" from the rabbit girl.

Unlike normal beliefs, Mirko doesn't do much teaming up with other not because she doesn't like it or she doesn't see anyone worthy of her time. No, it is because people of afraid of her raw power and the fact that she tends to go overboard sometimes. Okay maybe not sometimes, she always gets overboard. Only when she's enjoying things.

"Kidding aside, I'm kind of surprised that you took an intern." She glanced back at Izuku and back to Mirko. "And it's the Midoriya kid you picked? I would have thought that you would chose the Bakugo kid for his battle prowess or Tensei's little brother for his fighting style." Ryukyu said, cringing after mentioning Ingenium's real name.

Mirko just smirked. "As much as those two are solid candidates. I think the Bakugo kid is too rowdy..."

"Just like you?" Ryuko interjected.

"And the Iida kid is too stiff." She said completely ignoring the jab of her friend. "I like the broccoli boy more. He was able to dodge my attacks and even stop my Luna Arc with one hand." She said and smirked when she saw her friend's eye widen.

Mirko then looked at Izuku, whose hero costume began to turn into black and red tendrils and subsided into his body, and grinned  "And besides, there is something about him that I feel connected to." She said as she stared intently at the unconscious boy.

"Is it the fact that he is built like a Greek God?" Ryukyu said earning a blush from the Rabbit Hero as she remembered how Izuku looked topless after his fight with Endeavor's brat. She almost choked on a carrot stick that she was eating at that moment in the Sport Festival. "Oohhh looks like the wittle wabbit had a wittle cwush on wittle Midowiya?" Ryukyu teased her in her best Bugs Bunny impression.

This earned a tic mark from the Rabbit Hero, much to Ryukyu's amusement. Her amusement however shifted to confusion when Mirko's annoyed face turned into a smirk. "Like you're one to talk, Ryu! I saw you in the crowd blushing and drooling over him when his body got exposed." 

And with that the calm and collected Ryukyu turned crimson in color as she looked away from the smirking rabbit. Mirko - 1, Ryukyu - 0 Rumi thought in amusement as she witness the Dragoon Hero stammer like a school girl.

"I-I don't know what you mean, R-Rumi." she stammered earning a laugh from Mirko. "Sh-shut up, Rumi!! I'm leaving." she said as she turned away and left the training room, leaving a laughing Mirko.

Mirko stopped laughing after a few minutes and looked at Izuku's direction, who began to stir awake. She stared at him as his eyes fluttered open and his face winced in pain as he tried to sit up all while nursing the pain on the top of his head. "Ugh... What happened?" he whispered as he looked around and immediately saw Mirko.

In an instant, Izuku stood up from his position. Still nursing his aching head, he smiled painfully at the pro.

"Mirko." He said as painfully. "H-how d-did I ... OW! How did I do?" Izuku said in between winces in pain as his head continues to throb.

"Oh. You did great. Though you may want to improve your hand-to-hand combat and your reaction time. Not saying that you're bad, but there's still room for improvement."  Mirko said earning a nod from Izuku, who had to wince again with the pain in his head.

The pain is still there but not as bad as earlier. Had to thank Super Regeneration for that.

had a look of sheepishness as she scratched her cheek. "Sorry about that, kid. Kinda got overboard there."

Izuku just smiled weakly and shook his head. " It's okay, Mirko. It was a good thing that you beat me. It just shows that even though I beat some of the strongest people in my class, I still have a long way to go." He then touched his head and carefully pressed his fingers on it. Not feeling pain, Izuku smiled. "And besides, I think my quirk already healed up my injury."

He saw the heroine took a sigh of relief. Before she could talk again, Izuku spoke up. "So, what now? When do we go on patrols?" He asked the woman in front of him.

"Tomorrow. We will have our patrols by tomorrow." She said as she gave him a smile. "Today, we will be showing you around the company and train after lunch. Follow me so we can get started." Rumi was about to leave when she stopped and looked back at Izuku.

Smiling widely, she stretched his hand to the greenette. "Oh, by the way.... Welcome to the company."

Izuku then smiled back and took her outstretched hand. "I'll be in your care." He said as he starts his internship...

--------------------------------------------------------

SOMEWHERE IN ABROAD

Toshinori Yagi also known as The Symbol of Peace himself, the Number 1 Hero, All Might exited his private jet in his skinny form to avoid getting hogged by fans and reporters. He had just arrived at the artificial island known as I-Island.

It had been a long time since he had been in the place and he felt nostalgia wash over him as he remembered all of the great times that happened in his time here.

Next to him is an extremely short man wearing a full-body monochrome suit along with a yellow cape, a belt with the letter "G" on it, very thick yellow gloves and boots, and a dark domino mask which resembles two diamonds. This man is Sorahiko Torino also known as Gran Torino. A retired Pro Hero, formerly a homeroom teacher at U.A. High School, and a mentor to Toshinori.

The shorter man looked at the skinny form of Toshinori with a serious look. "Are you seriously sure about this decision, Toshinori? We can still go back and give One For All to that Midoriya kid. He seemed like a worthy candidate as your successor."

All Might looked down to his mentor and nodded. "Yes, sensei. I am positively sure about this decision. Only a quirkless can use One For All to its full potential. And even if we go back to Japan and give it to Young Midoriya, he would just deny our attempts in persuading him, like how he denied my offer before the Sports Festival."

Sorahiko sighed again. "I see. But is your new candidate's body ready for the transfer. I mean, Nana did say that if you give OFA to an unprepared body, his/her limbs will blow off."

At this Toshinori just laughed at his mentor's worry. "Don't worry, sensei. My successor trained her body for her support class. And seeing her recent pictures, I believe that Melissa is ready."

The elder man just stayed quiet for a bit as he thought of it through. It had been 5 minutes before Gran Torino spoke up again.

"Is David aware of your plan?" He asked his blonde student.

Smiling and nodding to his sensei, he looked forward. "Yes, I informed him of my decision. And honestly, he couldn't be any happier." He said as he remembered how happy David Shield's voice was when he informed him that he wants Melissa to inherit his quirk.

His smile was diminished when Sorahiko spoke up once more. "Does Mirai know about this?"

"He doesn't need to know." Toshinori said quickly. "And if he does find out about it, then he can just say whatever he wants. But in the end of the day, the decision lies to me, not to him." He said uncharacteristically cold that surprised his mentor.

"Is this still about how he looked into your future without your permission?"

"Yes. But let's not talk about that for now. Because I believe that we had arrived." He said as he looked forward into the center of I-Island and saw the entrance of the building.

All Might, now in his muscle form, entered the building followed by his mentor, with one objective.

To pass One For All to his niece, Melissa Shield.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter end!

Hello, beautiful people! Izuku Midoriya: The Reincarnation of Alex Mercer or IM:TROAM is back from it's short story hiatus.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

You can all leave your thoughts about the chapter here.

By the way, I may make a new book that shows some of the story drafts I have. Expect it this week.

Next Chapter in 3 weeks.... Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain!

That's all Ja Ne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.1K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...
42.4K 1K 61
This is a world where 80% of the population has a power called Quirk, And here a young boy named Izuku Midoriya was bullied for being Quirkless But...
12.1K 367 12
"This world is always, "Quirk this, Quirk that. " That needs to be fixed." Throughout history, more and more quirks are coming. and until then, the q...
806 11 14
it started when all might turned down his dreams of becoming a hero due to rational reason, so he decided to take the advice of his ex best friend to...