sticky notes - sunsun

By yeonbubbles

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, you're not Bae Suzy but you'll do ;)" It all started with a sticky note. Su... More

DISCLAIMER
00 - Sticky Notes
01 - Campus Sweetheart
02 - Bae Suzy?
03 - Note Guy
04 - Park Who?
05 - Operation Make Sunoo Mine
06 - He's Human Too
07 - Heeseung's Weed
08 - Mr. Park
09 - ⚠️Marriage and Masturbation⚠️
10 - The Downfall
11 - Anything For You
12 - Want and Love
13 - Forget About It
GUESS WHOS BACK
QnA
14.5 - Hooters
14.5.2 - ⚠️Our Dirty Little Secret⚠️
15 - Flowers for Sunoo

14 - ⚠️Sex, Regrets, and Drugs⚠️

1.9K 45 526
By yeonbubbles

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST FOR CHAPTER 14:
Check my PROFILE BIO for the link to the playlist

(DONT PLAY IT YET)

I'm gonna start adding playlists by the end cuz the upcoming chapters are gonna start getting dramatic

I'm going to try I update as much as I can because I'm going to rehab in another city for a month in three weeks and my parents are gonna take away my phone.
-

(THIS CHAPTER HAS SUBTLE MENTIONS OF DRUGS AND SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, LEAVE IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE⚠️)

NOT PROOFREAD
-

8:19 pm

Silence.

Complete silence.

If there was a word to describe the whole car ride, fucking silence.

It's been almost two hours since they left the apartments and not a word was spoken from either of them.

Everything was awkward between the four males. Neither of them was looking at the other and it was for a reason, I feel like you guys already know why...

Jay and Jungwon have beef with each other and Jungwon doesn't want to be in the same room with him or even breathe the same air as him because of his annoying ass, and sadly he's here sitting by the passenger seat while staying the field in view trying to ignore the driving older who keeps on sneaking glances at him like he doesn't see it by the translucent reflection of the window.

Sunoo and Sunghoon were just plain awkward, both of them were giving each other the silent treatment still unsure if they should say something because of the maladroit conversation they had a while ago, they sat down on separate sides of Jay's new gray Porsche Carera GT his dad bought him, Sunghoon was on the right behind Jungwon sitting straight with both his hands resting on his slightly open legs, and Sunoo was on the left behind Jay making himself small by leaning against the door resting his head by the window and curling his legs making sure he's sticking well onto the side of the car.

And an honorable mention, Sunghoon is still not used to seeing Jay's face after creaming onto his picture two weeks ago and he's still living in shame because of it. He can't even stand looking at him without remembering dead ass fucking cumshooting on him.

Well, this ride is gonna be awkward as hell.

9: 32 pm

(PLAY THE PLAYLIST! 💋)

After an hours-long trip to Jake's private resort, they finally reached their destination.

As they went in the giant gates, they saw blinding neon lights radiating around every window in their sight disappearing in the dark starry night sky as faint sounds of Megan Thee Stallion seeped into the car bringing the boys into a state of astonishment at the light beige and floral construction slowly coming into view as they drove around a waterfall in the center of the pathway where multiple fancy and expensive cars lined up, and Jay parked at the nearest slot he could find in the numerous cars also finding spaces to park their cars.

The moment they opened the doors, a loud blast of vulgar music filled their ears which amazed them, even more, when they saw the humongous and wide area they were in. They were still at the parking lot yet it felt as if they were already inside of the resort. Everything was maximal and overwhelming yet at the same time it was elegant and grandiloquent to the human eye, with colors of light beige, white, and black complimenting each other in every area, extravagant landscape architecture all around displayed on the sidewalks and continuing inside the resort.

But the once refined and classical area was surrounded by LEDs and shimmering disco lights, as people walk towards the entrance of the building with the doors 8 times bigger than the four of them. Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Jungwon walked in stupefaction wandering their eyes around the vast area littered with different lights, plants, architecture, and the night sky fawning on everything.

And just as they reached the entrance, the music only got louder but not deafening loud. They walked into the spacious waiting room lined with tables, chairs, couches, and numerous alcohol in a bunch in multiple tables for those who are too lazy to order from the bars where you can get your personalized drinks by the corners of the ginormous room.

The room flashed in different colors at various speeds and durations, along with the DJ putting the song on blast and the halfway full waiting room added onto Sunghoon and Jungwon's anxiety, for it was too much for them to handle and Jungwon's legs started to shudder in unease finding something to hold on until he grabbed Sunghoon's shoulders for support in which Sunghoon flinched due to the same reason of being nervous, especially that this is his first party and his heart was pouncing inside his ribs.

But on the other side, Sunoo and Jay were pumped at the sight of the chaos in front of them. Their eyes shimmered at the rays of lights and the busy people walking or talking to each other as the music blocks the noise coming from them. They were used to these kinds of stuff so it wasn't new to them, but seeing such a sight was heaven.

"F-First time?" Jungwon asked Sunghoon, with the both of them shaken up from the unfamiliar situation they were in. But Sunghoon just nodded at him, not being able to open his mouth but Jungwon understood.

"Guys!" The four boys turned their heads to the muffled voice to their right, where they saw a smiling Jake running towards them in dark distressed wide denim jeans, with a gray zip-up hoodie layering a plain white t-shirt and a pair of white sneakers, with his hair laying on his forehead with a couple of strands reaching his eyes.

"Hey" A random voice spoke loudly behind them, which had the others swing their heads behind them revealing a tall man with jet black hair in a plain shirt with a pendant necklace, black slim jeans, and black & white Nikes

"Heeseung! My man! What's up?" Jay exclaimed going in for a hug, each of them patting their backs.

"You know him?" Jungwon's eyes lit up at the new information he attained

"Yea? You don't? He and Jake the best friends" Jay answered as Heeseung's hands were still on his plain white polo

"We do, but this Jake didn't bother to introduce him to us, and I deadass had to find out in the weirdest situation" Sunoo piped up looking in bummer at Jake

"Wait what? When?" Jake's face scrunched up, forgetting how Sunoo and Heeseung met

"Your last party? He was smoking the shit out of himself in the bathroom, and you legit dragged him away from me like I wasn't there." Replied Sunoo

"Oh yeah right" Jake pursed his lips then looked at Heeseung who was also starting at him with longingness as if he had something to tell him, and Jake fell into his deep gaze being swallowed in each other's eyes

"Let's stop loitering and start partying! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Let's get drinks!" Jay reached his hand to his right and dragged Sunghoon with him toward the giant table with multiple beverages

"Oh, you guys just go on. Me and Jake are going somewhere" Heeseung channeled walking over to a confused Jake who just followed Heeseung's words and walked away with him leaving Sunoo and Jungwon alone

"Wanna grab a drink?" Sunoo asked Jungwon as they both watched Jake and Heeseung walk side by side

"Do they have mango juice?" Jungwon asked innocently Sunoo looked at him in disbelief

-

As they continue their walk, Jake couldn't help but notice that Heeseung looked as if he just drank a couple of shots before coming here. His eyes were red and dark, and his body language was lousy yet his actions screamed adrenaline.

"Did you pre-game before coming here? You look...dazed..." Jake asked

"Yea, shotgunned a couple of Four Lokos back home," Heeseung answered but Jake was still suspicious, it felt as if he did something else. More than just drinking...

"Oh, wow"

Jake shrugged it off and walked behind Heeseung following his steps where they ended up in one of the less crowded bars by the side, a couple of people sat and stood by the wide counter as the barista arranged a couple of bottles, pumps, and containers by the back and then walked towards them with a small smile on their face.

"What can I get you both?" The young man asked

"Two liquid cocaines, please" Heeseung held his hand up to alert the barista, to which they responded with a nod. It wasn't long till the two elongated shot glasses were placed in front of them

"You're fucking crazy" Jake held the glass while staring at the burgundy-colored liquor swishing around with the movements of his hand

"Cheers?" Heeseung held his upward toward Jake, waiting for his response

"Cheers." Jake tipped his shot over till it met with Heeseung's creating a small click, to which they indulged in the addicting flavors in the shot.

The shot's name derives its name from the 'addictive' taste sensation that might encourage drinkers to yearn for more shots. The cinnamon and peppermint schnapps offer this shooter some mouth brightness and some heat to the finish, contributing to the appeal and popularity of the Liquid Cocaine shot. Another reason this drink is referred to as a Liquid Cocaine Shot is that the effects and power of this shot resemble actual Cocaine. But in a less harsh way

"Are you tryna get me drunk tonight?" Jake raised a question since cocaine shots get you drunk easily due to the addictive feeling making you want to drink more. And the shot itself can easily make you drunk.

"Nope, this is just the beginning. Pst! Excuse me!" Heeseung snapped his fingers signaling the barista to come closer

"Yes? Is there anything you need?" A smile plastered on their face as they wait for either of their answers

"One blowjob shot, Just for him" Heeseung requests with a smirk plastered on his stupid face. Since Liquid Coaince shots work in an instant, Heeseung was assured that the liquor was affecting Jake gradually due to his slow and deep breathing and furrowed eyelids. He could now go to phase two, producing eros

Jake's eyes widen at his words as the other guests by their side started to whistle and giggle at what they heard Heeseung just asked for, and it made Jake embarrassed and angry because it recollected him from that time he had his first ever blowjob shot when he was 18 in a bar to celebrate Heeseung's graduation. And it didn't end well, he choked at the lack of air, and the suffocation the alcohol gave him made him accidentally spit it on the barista. And ever since, he hated being curious of weird sounding shots

"Heeseung, you know what happened last year..." Jake brought his hands up his eyes and covered them while resting his elbows on the polished wood counter right in front where the barista was preparing the needed ingredients and materials to construct the shot, he felt flushed and mad at the same time even though he badly wanted to do it again to 'impress 🤭' Heeseung after embarrassing himself in front of him back then.

"I know, don't you think it's time to try again? I know you want to do it, I know you well Jake" Heeseung's gaze averted from the tall shot glass towards Jake who was watching the barista through his fingers.

The barista started off the shot with .75 ounces of Kahlúa straight from the bottle, then grabbed his bar spoon and flipped it around so the back of the spoon was exposed and he placed it diagonally inside the shot while making sure it doesn't touch the dark brown Kahlúa with a gap big enough for what he's about to add. After he angled the spoon correctly, he gradually and slowly poured .75 ounces of Baileys into the shot while moving the bar spoon upward as he continued to pour the coffee-like appearance of the Bailey. When it was a centimeter full, the barista then brought out the whipped cream in which some people by the bar started to look at them as the young adult shook the can and swirled a tall amount of whipped cream on the shot to represent the semen.

"Go on, give it a go." Heeseung leaned onto the counter watching Jake look at the traumatizing shot, the shot wasn't too small nor too big but it was big enough to choke you while you drink it

And by the name of the shot, I think you guys can guess by now how you're supposed to drink it...

Jake looked at the two-toned shot in front of him waiting to be downed as two people started recording him the barista was also watching in anticipation along with the others, so Jake held his hands to his back which Heeseung gripped since it was one of the requirements while taking this shot.

Jake leaned down till his mouth was aligned with the shot and once Jake engulfed the shot nearby the end where his lips gripped it.

His eyes were already watering and he hasn't yet started because of the whipped cream tickling the back of his throat the glass was thick enough to stuff his mouth as the smell of alcohol faintly entered his nose from his mouth and the lactonic and sweet taste of the cream melting from the warmth in his mouth and his saliva coating the shot felt so appalling to Jake but he enjoyed it.

After a couple of seconds, Jake lifted his head upward in which the crowd cheered once again as Jake struggled to get his first full of the liquid still stuck in his mouth. He tried to pry his arms off but Heeseung only gripped harder as he watched Jake struggle with the glass far up his mouth and his throat spasming from the inability to get the alcohol through.

Not until Jake gripped the glass shot with his teeth as he stretched his mouth open for aeration which gave him the ability to gulp down the alcohol, Jake still struggled to down it because he had his head tilted up and the glass filled his mouth making it impossible to control the amount of liquid going down his throat. Jake gagged and gargled his chokes as he swallowed the now mixed alcohol burning his throat and making his eyes water more from the satisfying pain, but the thing was he couldn't properly savor the alcohol due to the fact it was gradually flowing down his throat meaning none of it were going on his tongue but he was able to scent the distinct and different scents of the alcohols.

People were still cheering and motivating him like it was a football match but Heeseung was watching him like he was watching a porno, tears were falling down Jake's pink eyes and his wet lips grasping the glass from time to time as he listens to the erotic gagging along with the spasming actions his throat was doing.

Seconds later, Jake finally finished it all and leaned back down to get the glass out of his mouth his lips grip the figure of the shot like he was giving an actual blowjob and he released himself from the suffocating feeling with a giant exhale which gained louder cheering and acclaims from the people around them making Jake blush.

Heeseung looked at Jake with a sly smile as he released his hard grip on Jake's wrists, the sight in front of him was salacious to most. His eyes were all glossy and teary, his nose and cheeks tinted pink, and his lips coated in saliva and small droplets of the alcohol from the shot covered his plump and smooth lips giving him a similar effect to how you would look after giving head. The shot really lives up to its name

"Impressive" Heeseung snickered as he pat Jake's lap, who just grinned at the older in his disorderly state

"I did it" Jake breathed out in joy as if what he just did deserve a Nobel Peace prize. The full-bodied, rich, and sweet flavor and the taste of strong coffee from the Kahlúa lingered on his mouth with notes of vanilla and caramel on the finish, as the sweet and milky Bailey mixed with it with notes of vanilla and chocolate as the fruitiness of Irish whiskey tickling the ends on his tongue, and the creamy, and milky feel of the whipped cream diluted with the two alcohols.

"You did, now you wanna try out the real thing?"

-

Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jay, and Jungwon we're side by side checking out the hundreds of less fancy alcohols laid out on the tables than the ones at the bars with red plastic cups in different sizes by the sides where people gather and fill up their cups with different types of alcohol too lazy to wait for a barista to make it due to the adrenaline rushing through their young bodies being unable to stop themselves from being in the moment.

Sunghoon was holding a half-empty bottle of Sprite which has been untouched since he grabbed one, Sunoo had a red cup full of vodka with Sprite from Sunghoon's bottle to act as a stabilizer while he takes small sips as he sways to the music. And of course, Jungwon got his precious mango juice and they had to ask one of the staff for a large glass of mango juice which Jungwon gulped down in less than a minute after it is given to him.

And Jay...

"RAHHHHHH!!!!" Jay screamed which had heads turning to him in shock

Jay had been downing a bottle of tequila for the past 4 minutes since they'd reached the table, and once they got there he opened a sealed tequila bottle and chugged it once he had it open. The other three had been ignoring the older as he engages each chug from the glass bottle burning his throat as if they didn't know him to avoid being embarrassed as Jay drags attention to himself.

"So, what does your family do for work? Sunoo said you're rich as hell" Jungwon asked after getting the last drop from his mango juice

"Oh, m-my dad owns a multi-national company" Sunghoon stuttered at the distinctive question Jungwon gave him

"Oh shit! Damn! What company?" Jungwon's eyes bulged out of his eye sacks in shock

"Hanhwa, 1952" Sunghoon answered

"Oh, so you're RICH-RICH? Damn..."

"Yeah, its like a global construction company and they got a hella wide network, and like high-tech technology and construction experience in different construction fields like commercial and residential buildings, civil infrastructure, we also do military stuff like explosives and chemical, defense, and machinery, I think aircraft too but I don't really pay much attention to detail and yea, there's other shit I can't remember." Sunghoon just shrugged his shoulders, unable to think back to what else their company does.

"Oh..." The matching duo said at the same time, trying to comprehend what Sunghoon just said being unfamiliar with such words.

"FUUUUCKKKKK!" Jay loudly groaned as he stumbled on his black oxfords, his white polo wet from the spilled tequila and his black slacks were still dry fortunately. But his state was definitely not okay. He wasn't just drunk, he was fucking wasted to the bone, he finished a quarter of the giant bottle and now he was all wobbly and basically a mess

"Hyung— you know what...we'll just leave you alone" Jungwon rolled his eyes at Jay who was stumbling away but was still near their sight, but he was still deeply worried for Jay since he's never drunk this much ever. Well maybe it's a good time for Jay to say goodbye to his liver

"Do you guys wanna dance?" Sunoo asked while looking at the cramped dance floor

"Sure but I'm— wait where's Jay?" Sunghoon answered but mid-sentence he saw the absence of his wasted friend

Jungwon looked around when Sunghoon mentioned the absence of Jay which made him groan

"You guys can go, I'll find him I have nothing else good to do anyway" Jungwon walked away to find Jay just in case he does something stupid

"Looks like it's just you and me" Sunoo nudged Sunghoon's arm

-

(you have been warned ⚠️)

"Fuck..."

Heeseung cursed the tight feeling around his dick, as Jake gagged as he deep-throated Heeseung till his nose hit his pubes and his shirt lay on top of the base of his cock

Now if you're wondering how they ended up like this, long story short Jake and Heeseung just wanted to fuck. Literally, that's all, nothing else no other reason than to fulfill their sexual needs as growing young adults.

Heeseung and Jake we're at the presidential suite, which means they're getting off in a room that probably costs more than what you make in a month than how much it costs to stay in this suite for a day. Presidential suites are the most luxurious accommodations offered by hotels. Brands typically offer only one or two suites of this caliber at a given property. These suites capture the most discerning luxury travelers and are a key differentiator when targeting the high-rated international guest segment, and instead of leaving this room alone for it to conserve its serenity, they both decided to fuck in it.

Heeseung sat by the end of the bed with his hands holding him up behind him as Jake had his hands propped by Heeseung's bare spread legs as he bobbed his head at a normal pace with his teary, red puffy yet seductive eyes connected with Heeseung's low, hazy, and dominant ones making the both of them drown in each other's craving once again.

"Mhngh!" Jake gargled and chokes as Heeseung's hand gripped the back of his hair, pushing Jake deeper with his hips lifting off the king-sized bed draped in expensive linens which were crumpled by the two

"Choke on it baby, God you're so hot." Heeseung groaned even more as he guided Jake's head along with strokes of his hips with his dick sliding in and out of Jake's mouth, and with each thrust, he does he makes sure that Jake will choke and gag till snot comes out of his nose,

After a while they both grew out of the normal pace and wanted to switch it up, Heeseung then grabbed the back of Jake's head with his both hands as he rose from the bed with his knees bent and his hips still in place not giving Jake any air and every time Jake tries to do so he only brought his face closer making his cock slide further down Jake's tight throat

Once they were in a position they liked, Heeseung started to face fuck Jake as his speed gradually increased making it hard for Jake to control his breathing creating chaos underneath Heeseung.

"Mhngp! Gmpkh!" Jake gagged tightly, feeling his gut floating toward the top of his torso. He had his hands gripping the back of Heeseung's thighs while trying to at least get a bit of air.

But Heeseung only went faster which made Jake incapable of breathing from his nose from the continuous gagging, choking, and gargling

"Yea? Do you like that Jakey? Being face fucked to death by your hyungie?" Heeseung says in between his harsh, and hard thrusts into Jake's throat.

'No...I hate this, please stop...'

Jake started scratching the back of his thighs and his buttocks in a sign of fuss, Jake started grating Heeseung using his nails till it left marks because he couldn't breathe. He tried to pry his out off his dick with his hands, his arms, his everything, even his strength couldn't be used here since all of it was used for trying to breathe as Heeseung continuously pounded his mouth like he was a fuck toy. His face was red, his eyes shed tear after tear in fear of dying of suffocation, and his mouth emitted wails of help and quells for him to stop but Heeseung was too busy doing his own thing as Jake was Almost crying from the treatment he was getting.

'Please...'

'I can't breathe, please hyung...'

'Stop...'

'I-I can't...'

'Breathe.,.'

Jake's eyes were pleading at Heeseung, looking at him with wide eyes full of begging but we were only covered by the falling tears as his not dripped down his nose and his mouth bubbling with saliva and pre cum mixed as his mouth gets plowed with no mercy

Jake wasn't even enjoying it anymore, he wanted to escape this. He wasn't sucking on his dick anymore, all he was doing is crying and pleading with his whimpers and wailing through the vibrations being absorbed by the organ slamming into his mouth as he slammed his fist and his palm on his pelvis and his thighs to get his attention but to no avail, he still kept on abusing his mouth. His face was covered in saliva and years and he tried to close his throat as much as possible but it always ended up with him choking from Heeseung's strong thrust enough to make his throat cramp.

But Heeseung was oblivious to all of this, he was too absorbed by his ecstasy he forgot about Jake. The feeling of Jake's sloppy and spasming throat gave him so much pleasure he wanted more, he was so close to cumming that he would cum inside of him and let his semen squirt down his throat. But Jake didn't want that.

As erotic as it sounds, Jake was in a nightmare. He was in chaos, he was a mess trying to pry himself off with each hit he gave Heeseung it turned more aggressive which turned into punches than just tapping on Heeseung's lower half, since he was already becoming lightheaded and everything was becoming light as if he was floating from the lack of oxygen. And the last thing he wanted Heeseung to do was to cum in his mouth, which would cause him to not be able I breathe because of the sticky mess and the thickness of the semen.

Heeseung was close, he made his thrusts more sharp and faster as he was reaching his high, his stomach clutched and his body felt warm from the upcoming release building in him. And Jake could feel his dick twitch inside his throat indicating that he was gonna cum, so he wasted no time trying to get Heeseung off him by reaching for the back of his head and punching every part of Heeseung he could reach to make him stop.

With no warning, Heeseung came down his throat with an astronomical moan as he burrowed Jake into his pelvis even more which make Jake scream from his throat as he choked and cried from the feeling of semen blocking his throat making him unable to get any air.

Jake straightened his legs and stood up with his head and torso tilted downward still attached to Heeseung's pelvis, and he used all his strength to get off with his feet pulling back with the help of his arms by Heeseung's hands trying to get under his grip to release himself. He was already crying from not being able to breathe and his face was turning pale from the absence of oxygen.

But finally, Jake broke out of his grip sending him to the floor with his eyes and mouth wide open taking in a giant inhale before coughing like crazy with splatters of Heeseung's semen fly out of his mouth.

Jake cried as he does so, his uncontrollable tears flooding out of his eyes while struggling to get his breathing back to normal making him look vulnerable. Snot, tears, and saliva mixed as Jake held his neck trying to get himself back.

And after a couple of seconds, Heeseung finally came back to his senses and saw Jake on all fours gasping and coughing till his face was completely red. He felt a pang of guilt inside while seeing Jake in this condition, a condition he created in which he didn't pay attention and he wanted to apologize for it,

Heeseung went closer to Jake to comfort him and to say sorry for what he did but as soon as he stepped forward, Jake crawled back trying to get out of the room with his wrists fumbling the door knob.

"Get away from me!" Jake's hoarse voice screamed at Heeseung after his vocal cords were disrupted by him, while he was holding onto the door for dear life

"J-Jake I just want to-"
"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Jake screamed even louder in which he ended up sobbing even more, making Heeseung halt his movements. The room when silent, with only Jake's attempts to breathe properly was the only thing that was heard.

"Y-You hurt me...And you didn't even bother to check up on me...you were too focused on your own damn pleasure, you forgot about me!" Jake breathed intensely as he started at Heeseung in hatred for his actions, as he gulped harshly and coughed loudly

"I-I know, I'm sorry Jake. It's because you felt too good and I couldn't control myself!" Heeseung excused

"That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard hyung! I was literally fucking dying underneath you, and if you want me to give you head maybe next time don't fucking rush and give me time for fuck sake! It's my f-first time and you know that! Maybe if you weren't such a goddamn addict you wouldn't be such a dick!" Jake's voice softened at the end being traumatized by Heeseung, knowing that the older knows he has never experienced sleeping with another male. And it made Jake scared of him, it felt as if he was using him to his sexual advantage.

Heeseung had no words to say for his throat was stuck, and the feeling of regret engulfed him whole as he was contemplating his actions. The usage of his drug addiction made it even worse, Jake knew how much he'd been struggling with it yet here he is using it during an argument.

"You know what, I'm leaving I don't want to deal with shit anyway. Have a nice fucking night you pervert." Jake stood up and opened the door, walking hastily and slamming it hard. Leaving a frozen Heeseung standing all alone in the bedroom of the suite.

Heeseung had to admit that he was being a bit rash on Jake, but he just can't control himself especially when he's been longing for him for 7 years of their friendship.

He has always liked the boy but sometimes he feels like he scares Jake, he doesn't know whether it's because of how dangerous he is maybe because of his drug addiction, or that he's done the literal crime and somehow effortlessly gets away with it, or maybe it's the fact that he doesn't have any self-control or any humility for others and he does things that benefit towards him with no care whatsoever to anyone else, and he doesn't take mercy seriously to the point he'd hurt someone to their limits.

And tonight was a perfect example.

-

(If you want you can turn down the music just a tiny bit to get into the vibe lol)

"Jay hyung?!" Jungwon shouted as he walked into a new place, it was less chaotic than inside. The music was still there but it was muffled by the walls and yet still managed to seep into the gaps of the doors.

He was now by the poolside where they were only a few people and it was more peaceful and dark as the starry night sky and the moon gave them lightly along with the gigantic chandelier, it calmed Jungwon after being from such a crowded and obnoxious area.

Everything was surrounded by glass railings and the dark forest in front of them gave it such a comforting feel, and in the middle, there was a giant pool in front of everything with a fountain by the end, but what he noticed was the almost empty bottle of tequila, familiar car keys, a full wallet, and a black iPhone by the edge of the pool where a white and black entity was swimming in glee.

'Jay?'

Jungwon walked forward to where the items were, and as he went closer he saw the person he was looking for floating on his back with a giant grin on his face after a while the older saw his presence making him paddle his way to a disappointed Jungwon squatting by the edge of the pool.

Just by the looks of it, it made Jungwon uncomfortable like there was something wrong going on with Jay. So he planned his actions and words carefully.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungwon questioned Jay's strange actions

"Well, do not swear. Although I joy in thee" Jay widen his eyes with a low smile

"I have no joy of this contract tonight" Jay then switched to an ugly pout and his eyes still wide open as he submerged his neck till his face was still shown

"What—What are you talking about?" Jungwon breathed out trying to control his emotions as Jay continued to confuse him with his drunkenness

"It's too rash! Too unadvised! Too sudden! Too like the lightning, which doth cease to be" Jay laid back on the water while floating in circles as he waved his hands around

"Jay hyung, you're drunk and you sound like an idiot. So can you please get out of the pool?" Jungwon asked as nicely as possible making sure not to trigger anything because he knows how unaware drunk people are.

"Ere one can say 'It lightens.' Sweet, good night" Jay accidentally slipped and almost submerged himself under the water but once he got up, he continued his little speech.

"This bud of love, by summer's ripening breath. May prove a beauteous flower when we both next meet." He smiled stupidly then giggled loudly looking at an unamused Jungwon who was trying to get him to get out of the water, but thankfully no one was paying attention to them

Yet maybe Jungwon was right about there being something wrong with Jay, cause this doesn't feel good...

"Stop, okay? Can you stop please?" Jungwon pleaded, trying to persuade Jay to get out but Jay only went closer to him with a mischievous smile

"Stop...Jay Stop" Jungwon asserted as Jay started to grab on his arms and his feet

"Jay, Jay St-STO—" Jungwon was suddenly pulled in by Jay submerging the both of them in the 6ft water.

Everything was in slo-mo, as the two of them stared at each other through the blue and dark water. Jungwon was still in a state of shock but as for Jay, he had a smile on his face as he went closer to Jungwon once again.

Once Jay was close enough to Jungwon, he held his hands under Jungwon's jaw cupping his cheeks, and reached in for a closed kiss which made Jungwon stiffen up in surprise at his actions.

The kiss wasn't a lot but it disgusted and reddened Jungwon to the core, the faint taste of tequila sitting on his wet lips and the awful feeling of revulsion from the sudden kiss wanted him to burst into anger at how Jay could casually steal his first kiss in the most terrible way, ever alongside the fact that he didn't even permit Jay for him to do so.

Jungwon pushed Jay back and swam up to the surface and gasped once he had air yet he was still stunned at what Jay just did to him.

Jay's head slowly rose from the pool meeting Jungwon's whose makeup melted and his hair was all messed up along with his clothes. His eyeshadow was surprisingly still intact but then glitter had spread all over his face along with the eyeliner and mascara creating a black waterfall on his cheeks.

Jay was laughing at Jungwon's expression but Jungwon felt violated, he felt sick to his stomach.

He wanted to cry, he wanted to leave this place, and Jay had to add to the pressure and anxiety by horrifying him with his drunken actions. He hated seeing Jay drunk, it's not like he hasn't seen him drink this much before but he just doesn't like how Jay gets out of his mind and sometimes does something that can potentially harm someone.

Call Jungwon a coward, but it's not his problem. It's not like he wants everyone around him to be sober, it's just that he gets an unsettling feeling around drunk people because of his past understandings.

Jungwon backed up till his back reached one of the tile walls he gripped the edge to make sure he doesn't drown from the deepness, he was still shaken up and scared as Jay continued to laugh louder which made him float his way towards the pool stairs to get out of the water.

"Please stay Jungwon~ I love you!~" Jay slurred as he splashed in the water wanting Jungwon to stay longer, but Jungwon was already out of the water and was speed walking towards the chaotic ballroom with flashing lights escaping from the gaps

"I love you Jungwon!~ Don't forget!~" Jay laughed even more, but Jungwon was on the verge of tears.

But to compound what he's going through, Jungwon just realized what he was talking about.

Juliet's dialogue in Romeo and Juliet.

Well, do not swear. Although I joy in thee,
I have no joy of this contract tonight.
It is too rash, too unadvised, too sudden,
Too like the lightning, which doth cease to be
Ere one can say "It lightens." Sweet, good night.
This bud of love, by summer's ripening breath,
May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet.

It was when Romeo reveals himself, agreeing to forsake the name Romeo if he can have her love. Juliet warns him that, as a Montague, he'll be killed if he's spotted with her, but Romeo doesn't care.

Where Romeo stands below Juliet's balcony, marveling at her beauty. Juliet not knowing he's there, Juliet speaks, wondering why Romeo must be a Montague, and she a Capulet. She thinks a name is simply a word, and it would be easy for Romeo to take a new name, and therefore not be forbidden to her.

Though it seems as if it doesn't mean anything between them, if you read between the lines it lines in perfectly with the two of them.

The whole scene and act revolve around the topic of the two love birds dwelling in each other's words and being in distress as to why their families must be sworn enemies, but the quote that Jay used was talking about no matter how much either one of them try to keep their relationship intact, there will always be something in the way of the two of them.

Just like how Jay's never-ending attempts in asking Jungwon out, yet he fails due to Jungwon not being interested in him.

He remembered Jay being embarrassed because he caught him obsessing rapturously about him to the sky which for a young male teenager in that era must be humiliating, and he was probably freaked out that he thinks he was easy or lacked self-respect or modesty.

And if we change the perspective to Jay and Jungwon, basically Jay is in a sort of way telling Jungwon that he knows Jungwon finds obstacles in their confusing friendship. He isn't ready for Jay.

He doesn't want Jay to keep saying he loves him or show affection towards him because he knows deep down Jungwon depends on him and he doesn't like it.

Perhaps in the future when Jungwon is better may he find him again and let the flower bloom into actual love.

If that's even possible between the two of them...

-

(turn back ur volume if u lowered ur volume a while ago lol sorry)

After almost an hour of dancing and jumping in place, Sunoo and Sunghoon were drained. Their bodies were fatigued and sapped as they plopped down on the bar stools waiting for their orders. Their hair is disheveled and their bodies are sticky and sweaty along with their slightly crumpled clothes added to the messy look they both had.

After a while, the barista finally placed their orders with a soft 'enjoy' leaving their mouth.

"So, this is a margarita!" Sunoo introduced the two translucent white cocktails the barista placed in front of them with a rim of pink salt by the mouths of the two glasses, with a sliced lime stuffed in between the mouths of the two margaritas.

"Is that...salt?" Sunghoon lifted the glass by the hollow part as he observed the triangular form of the glass and the pink rock salt sticking to its mouth

"Yup, the salt is supposed to interact with the sweetness inside the drink and there's also tequila in here so the salt and lime really helps here." Sunoo also picked up his ready to take a sip in his

"Cheers?" Sunoo lifted his glass towards Sunghoon as a signal

"Cheers" Sunghoon clicked his own glass on Sunoo's, then they took both of their margaritas to their lips and sipped on the cold beverage as the salt followed with the liquid into their mouths and down their throats.

"Woo! Oh shit, that has a kick..." Sunghoon hissed at the unexpected harsh feeling of the elegant and innocent-looking margarita

"Uncultured ass, That's the tequila! It doesn't even hurt, you're such a wimp." Sunoo laughed at Sunghoons reaction to his first alcoholic experience, clapping along with his laughs which made Sunghoon laugh along with him

"Me? A wimp? Tsk, you wish" Sunghoon scoffed as he took another sip from his margarita, moving his lips to another place with salt on it then closed his eyes at the feeling of the tequila filling his nose to his throat

"Oh please, you literally sent me sticky notes cause you were too shy to approach me. Talk about confidence" Sunoo also took another sip from his margarita with a chuckle, looking at Sunghoon's eyebrows.

"Oh God please won't remind me of that, I hated myself for doing that" Sunghoon groaned in embarrassment

"Hey! Are you saying you regret meeting me?!" Sunoo banged his hand on the table with a large pout which Sunghoon chuckled at his cuteness

"Maybe?" Sunghoon teased which was followed by a loud laugh as he leaned backward dodging Sunoo's attacks

Glass after glass, they continued to talk about different topics about themselves or other people and maybe a little bit about their personal life sprinkled on the top. But as they both kept on going they didn't notice how many margaritas they'd drank, the two of them were tipsy and hazed as their words slurred and their heads wobbled as they try to keep themselves composed. They've drunk too much...too much...

"Wanna lay back for a bit?" Sunoo tilted his head waiting for Sunghoon was trying to keep his balance on the stool

"Couch" Sunghoon answered as he grabbed his last glass of unfinished margarita and lurched his way to find the nearest couch to rest their bodies, Sunoo followed by his side with his steps also as shaky as Sunghoon looking like fools.

Each step they took had them laughing like idiots as they trip on one another and their hands intertwined to help out each other, which ended up in the two of them bumping into random people until they found an empty velvet couch with two pillows by the sides

They plopped down with a giant sigh, Sunoo had his eyes closed as Sunghoon placed his margarita down on the couch's armrest to take off his leather jacket.

After Sunghoon placed down his jacket he looked to his left to see Sunoo struggling to get the tight-cropped jacket off himself, his face all uncomfy and his upper limbs flying in the air trying to get it off. So Sunghoon scooted over to the younger and held his shoulders to keep him still and fumbled with the tiny belt in the middle of his chest connecting the two fabrics, Sunoo's heaving chest underneath the leotard was revealed once Sunghoon's drunken movements. And finally, Sunoo was free from the pink contraption by his chest and he was left with his white sleeveless leotard snatching his torso, his milky white arms reflected the lights, and his waist held tightly from the thin fabric.

Sunghoon gawked at the sight in front of him, he has his arms caged beside Sunoo's arms as he was all small and pretty with his makeup all smudged and sweat glistening around him as his body laid limp on the couch as the light danced around him making him look like a snack.

Sunoo was also gaping at Sunghoon's dazed eyes, unfamiliar with a new aura surrounding the both of them. As they both dived deep into their eyes the once shallow ambiance raised as they continue to eye-fuck each other, they felt hot, and deprived of more, their hearts beating faster as they profusely sweat from the hotness enveloping them.

It was the first time they'd ever felt like this in the past three weeks, being genuinely horny for each other was definitely new to them...

I mean, aside from the fact that Sunoo loves to pop random sex topics every now and then to make Sunghoon flustered, he's never been so serious with it till now that he's being intimidated by Sunghoon's gaze.

"Has anyone ever told you, you look pretty when you're underneath?" Sunghoon flirted at Sunoo whose folios slowly formed a smirk, without warning Sunoo used all of his strength to pull himself up and push Sunghoon onto the backrest of the couch with his hands resting on his well-built chest.

"How about on top? Do I still look pretty to you? Hyung?" Sunoo tripped on his words with his legs still kneeling by Sunghoon's right leg

"Most definitely..." Sunghoon smirked back as he reached out his left hand to bring Sunoo's right leg across his thighs till their hips meet making Sunoo's lower half meet his lap which made Sunoo gasp

"This isn't the Park Sunghoon who made a fool out of himself over the phone, what happened to him?" Sunoo giggled as he traced his fingers gracefully on Sunghoon's shoulders

"Just as I said, There's a lot you don't know about me"

(if anyone is asking, it's a reference from Chapter 8 💀)

Sunghoon brought Sunoo's hips closer till their bodies were basically touching and their chests breathing at a different pace alongside their sweat seeping through their tops.

"If that's so, I would love to know more about you, Mr. Park" Sunoo leaned closer towards Sunghoon while eyeing the gap between his plump lips, slowly sliding his right index finger to his mouth and resting the tip by his lower lip as he flicked it using the flat part of his finger.

"There's one thing you should know about me, I don't like waiting" Sunghoon grabbed Sunoo's wrist of the hand he was using to play with his lips, and pulled it toward the side of his own head till Sunoo was pulled forward getting him closer to his face

"Oh? I see, Mr. Park is the impatient type. Why? Do you want me that bad?" Sunoo was taken by surprise at Sunghoon's movements, but managed to keep himself composed and in the moment

"At this point, you're just asking me to shut you up with my lips and make you 'my' Mr. Park" Sunghoon taunted, with drunkenness lingering in his aura

"Fair enough" Sunoo smirked

In all honesty, he really liked tipsy Sunghoon. Of course, he still loves it when he's a goofball, or when he's all kind and benevolent but this side of him really puts Sunoo at his peak.

On top of him, sitting on his lap while he's dazed and destitute for touch. It was a sight to see

But after he said that, Sunghoon leaned in for a kiss but was stopped by Sunoo's other arm detaching from his shoulder which covered his mouth with his palm.

"Nuh-uh, not today. Maybe next time" Sunoo teased Sunghoon which made him whimper in deprivation

Sunoo removed his right arm to reach for the leftover margarita by Sunghoon's left and licked all of the pink salt with his tongue feeling the stinging and salty sensation covering his taste buds and used his left index and middle finger to swipe it off his tongue then dipped it right in the shallow margarita.

His fingers swished and swashed around the room-temperature beverage as Sunghoon watched him in avocation wondering what he was doing. Sunoo stopped mixing once he felt as if it was incorporated properly and submerged his two fingers in the liquid and presented it in front of an amused Sunghoon.

Sunoo looked at Sunghoon as the liquid slowly dripped down on Sunghoon's chest feeling the sizzling tequila on their skin

"You want me to suck your fingers?" Sunghoon laughed starting at Sunoo's soaked fingers right below his nose

Sunoo didn't say anything but tapped his fingers on Sunghoon's lips which Sunghoon involuntarily opened up and Sunoo stuffed his digits into his mouth as Sunghoon licked the dripping margarita

Sunghoon focused on suckling and licking his two fingers as Sunoo watches his every move, Sunghoon got a grip on his wrist and guided his wrist, arm, and hand to different positions as he continued to suck on the now-slobbered fingers.

The taste of Margarita was now long gone and was now replaced with the taste of Sunoo's sweat and his own saliva which still had traces of the beverage they had drank a while ago, the perfect balance of sweet and salty made him deeply hum on Sunoo's fingers sending vibrations through the younger's body which made Sunoo shiver.

Sunghoon then moved his tongue down till it reached his thumbs where he sucked and licked on then moved to other fingers he hasn't touched, his saliva and hot breath combined felt so erotic for Sunoo and it turned him on really good. Then Sunghoon did something that had his insides churn.

"Hah..." Sunghoon breathily moaned as he started at Sunoo with low eyes as his tongue scraped the crevis between the middle of Sunoo's index and middle finger, moving up and down giving him an optical illustration of eating someone out. Sunghoon was still unaware of what he was doing, yet it seems like he had done this multiple times already.

"Shit..." Sunoo's eyes fluttered at the unexpected effect Sunghoon had on him, his cheeks flushed red, and his lips pursed in eros looking at the older's pink tongue circling on his knuckles while sucking on his fingers making his hand all glossy, wet, and pruned.

Sunoo was starting to feel a bit more sober as time passed, making him more aware of his surroundings.

"S-Sunoo?" A faint voice spoke behind the two startling them

They looked at the person standing by the couch and it was Jungwon, soaking wet with his makeup smashed and his eyes puffy which looked like he was crying.

"Jungwon?! Are you okay?" Sunoo stood up and wiped Sunghoon's saliva away on his baby pink pants

"Can—C-Can we go home?...please?" Jungwon's eyes started to water, which made the two look at him in pity

"Sure, but why are you so wet? Did someone do this?" Sunoo was angered at the sight of the possibility that someone could have done this to his best friend

"I-I...No one! I-I accidentally fell into the pool and I got wet..." Jungwon excused but Sunoo wasn't having any of it but he didn't want to fight since Jungwon was already in a bad condition and he didn't want to worsen it

"Alright, we just have to find-"
"Jungwon!~" A loud and familiar voice shouted nearby, and it made Jungwon stiffen

"Jay! Oh my gosh, you're wet too!" Sunoo walked over to Jay who was more sober than he was but he was still drunk as shit

"Why is everyone wet?" Sunghoon fixed himself to make himself look like he didn't just expose his own oral fixations, then furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as to why their friends are both wet from head to toe

"Jungwonnie!~ Come hereeee~" Jay ignored the other two and opened his arms ready to engulf Jungwon in a giant hug, but Jungwon dragged Sunoo in front of him which Jay hugged him instead of Jungwon

"Oof! JAY! We need to get home! Jungwon isn't feeling well!" Sunoo scolded Jay for acting so immature

"Oh oki" Jay smiled and pulled out his car keys from his wet pocket while walking towards the exit and the other three followed behind hesitating if they should get in the car with a drunk Jay driving them

(I was lazy here 💀)

-

"Jake?!" Heeseung shouted in the halls full of people trying to find Jake

It's been more than 20 minutes since he's been roaming around to find Jake and unfortunately, he hasn't found him despite the amount of people he had asked. Worried and out of his mind, thoughts running through his mind made him more anxious than before.

He didn't mean to hurt him, he never would. It was just plain old Heeseung who can't control himself from anything taken or received, he was never really taken care of as a child resulting in poor morale and getting involved in such activities which resulted in his addictions and nuisances. Sometimes he feels like he's the whole reason why their parents left him and his brother. He surely wanted to change, but he fears that he's stuck to this fucked up lifestyle he's established for years now.

He was getting tired from all the walking and screaming so he decided to take a break for a minute, he leaned back on one of the tables with alcohol filling up a new cup with the last bit of bourbon.

One sip in, he noticed the person who was beside him leaning with him in the same exact position he was in.

Young-bin

His eyes darkened.

'Why the fuck is he here?' Heeseung thought as both of their eyes met.

"Sup Hee, haven't seen you in awhile" Young-bin sneered at Heeseung whose eyes could slash someone by his gaze, but Young-bin was unbothered as he was enjoying seeing him like this

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Heeseung put down his bourbon and faced to his right dead-eyeing the boy

"Oh, I'm just here for...Jake...and you, but mostly Jake" Young-bin answered but it only made Heeseung's blood boil even more

"Didn't I tell you to leave him alone?! The 8 months of you treating him shit was enough to damage him, what are you gonna do this time? Are you gonna use him like you did before?" Heeseung reached his right hand for the hem of Young-bin's shirt and pulled him in harshly with his harsh grip stretching the fabric, yet the boy had a wicked smirk on his face despite the case

"What do you think?" He chortled evilly but his laughter was broken off by a bottle of whiskey smashed onto his head shatters of glass fall onto the floor and the alcohol burned his eyes while his legs drop to the floor which allowed Heeseung to beat him up, he knelt down and pressed his left hand on his chest as his right hand formed into a fist and punched him in the face at a fast pace with no mercy.

People screamed and shouted at the commotion, some were recording and some were running away but no one was calling the police. Heeseung just kept on releasing his anger onto the now bleeding boy, his nose crooked, his lip busted along with the ends of his eyebrows and a part of his cheek, his cheek yellow from the impact as he was unconscious with the back of his head being pricked by the broken glass creating even more bleeding.

"STOP! STOP! WHAT THE FUCK?!" A voice shouted which Heeseung didn't notice as he was still busy beating the living shit out of Young-bin

"HEESEUNG?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" The voice had Heeseung put back into his normal self as he tries to comprehend what he just did, he started at the boy checking the person he just beat up then to his bloody hand and shirt then to the people surrounding them.

He felt like a freak.

Acting like this in public.

He felt humiliated.

"Oh shit...Youre bleeding..." Heeseung then looked back at the boy by Young-bin's side, and once he saw his face his eyes widened

"Jake." Heeseung blurted out walking towards Jake who was still kneeling by Young-bin

"Heeseung what the hell?! Why would you do that?!" Jake stood up and pushed Heeseung back by his shoulders which made Heeseung stumble in the glass shards and the whiskey on the tiled floor

"Do what?! I did that to protect you! Are you fucking crazy?!" Heeseung was in disbelief, seeing Jake choosing the side of the person who used his verve to their edge and ravaged his mental shape

"I-W-W...We made up a while ago!" Jake stood back with his voice laced with uncertainty

"Made up?! Jake are you being serious?! This piece of shit literally ridiculed you for 8 months when we were in middle school till it got so severe that you almost took your own life! Are you fucking serious right now?! Are you thinking?!" Heeseung jabbed his finger on the temple of his head in aggression to show Jake how stupid he sounds

"That's none of your fucking business Heeseung!" Jake defended himself but Heeseung only got even more furious than before.

"Oh yes it is Jake, it is my business because I am your motherfucking best friend and we've been together for 7 years Jake. 7 FUCKING YEARS, and you think I don't know you well? Well, fuck me with your aunt's casserole dish deep in my ass 'cause after this you'll really feel how it is to have no one to protect you."

"I've been there for you and you've been there for me and I always acknowledge you but here you are, you're failing to see how much I care for you even though I have my downsides, and I don't mean any of the dire things I've done to you. And here you are defending the boy who used to mock and ridicule you for months which led you to harm yourself, and I was by your side the entire time! I cared for you, I fought for you, and I made sure you were still standing strong despite my life being just a fucked up as yours! And you wanna befriend this piece of shit? You're so naive!"

"Although I hurt you and make you feel bad and all of those are my fault and I take the credibility of my actions and hold me accountable for all I care, I just want you to know that you mean the world to me. "

"But now? *scoff* I don't even know if you deserve a place in my heart, you're a fucking cunt Sim Jaeyun and I hope you take that personally." Heeseung's eyes dampened with tears as he poured out his emotions not knowing his words would pierce Jake's heart, he walked away from the scene bumping into the crowd as they murmured and shattered about the situation as the view of the exit slowly came into sight.

Jake's breath hitched, his words hit him like a knife through his core.

He felt weak and peccant for what he has done.

He stared at Young-bin who was still bleeding and unconscious, he looked like he just got mauled by a bear from Heeseung's actions. He knew how strong he was, strong enough to kill.

"Fine! I don't need you anyway! Go fuck yourself! I HATE YOU LEE HEESEUNG!" Jake shouted at Heeseung who was now by the exit and walked out as if he didn't hear him.

"P-Please call paramedics, I don't want to deal with this shit anymore..." Jake lashed out going back to the preside risk suite where he left all his stuff, his tears poured and poured and poured as if it was involuntary.

Was he really that much of a bitch?

He and Young-bin already agreed on leaving the past behind to start anew, but what Heeseung said borough some sense to him.

'Maybe Heeseung was right, maybe I really am naive...'

*VROOM*

My head twisted to the right at the sounds, but to see Heeseung driving away in his motorcycle. He didn't want to see his face again.

Although he was hurt by his words, he was telling the truth.

He has never felt such love and compassion from anyone else but from Heeseung and he really had to ruin it by being such an immature whore who yearns for the slightest bit of attention...

All the parties and gatherings he has done were just to be exemplary in the eyes of others but despite the amount of admirers he has, nothing can still fill his empty heart.

And Heeseung was the only one who could do so.

But he doesn't have him anymore...

'Did I really...end our friendship?...'

Why does life have to be like this?...

(y'all are getting a back story to this, in the book with Heejake's side lol)
-

11:34 pm

"Alright Jay, are you sure you're sober now?" Sunghoon went out of the driver's seat after driving them back to the city and asked Jay who stood outside waiting for his turn to drive and gladly he was now getting a bit more normal after the three long hours of driving.

"Yea I—" Jay was cut off by a sudden urge to throw up, he then walked away and leaned onto the nearest palm tree

"Oh shit!" Sunoo gagged at the sight of the peach-like color of Jay's vomit

"Bro! In front of my house?! Really?!" Sunghoon groaned at Jay who was now leaning on a palm tree at the entrance of their house

After Jay was finished emptying his gut, he wiped his mouth with his polo and cleared his mouth before sitting in the driver's seat.

"I'm fine now guys, I'm sobering up. Have a good night, and use protectio—*slam*" Right when Jay started to form a smirk, Sunghoon slammed the driver's door before he could say anything else.

Sunoo snickered as the two watched him drive away to send a half-awake Jungwon back to his apartment.

But now it was time to sneak into Sunghoon's house since he is unable to get into Chae-rin's apartment at this time since he usually comes back home by 10pm-ish and she was a deep sleeper so it would be impossible to wake her up.

Sunghoon slowly opened the gates making sure no sound was made, as he pushed the heavy metal door low squeaks could be heard only by them as they both watched in anticipation.

"Why are you opening it so slow?" Sunoo whispered

"My Dad had just recently installed new CCTVs around the house and they're connected to his phone, and I'm trying to get the gate to open as small as we possibly can since there's a roughly around 10-inch blind spot between the portico and in front of the gate because the cameras only rotate at a 180-degree angle. And our gate is about 18 feet in length, 3 inches in width, and 22 feet in height and it only opens at a 90-degree angle, so our vertex is where the hinges are which means if I open this gate right where the edge meets the second pillar right by our greenhouse it will create a 22-degree angle facing the garden as our imaginary arc, so I'll have to estimate our body masses to see if we can both fit. Hmm...According to what I see, it seems that it may be possible for us to enter through the gap but let us not get our hopes high. Okay, so all I need is to measu—Sunoo?" Sunghoon turned around to see Sunoo not behind him anymore, which made his stomach drop in perturbation

"S-Sunoo?" Sunghoon asked once again to see if Sunoo was still with him

"Up here smartass!" A faint whisper-shout came from on top of one of the tall black metal fences

Sunghoon looked up and saw Sunoo sitting on the fence like it was nothing.

"H-How did you get up there?!"

"You were taking too long so I just...climbed..." Sunoo smiled innocently as his legs and feet dangled and hit the rectangle metal bars

"Oh..." Sunghoon just stared stupidly at the cement sidewalk

"Yea, this was how I was able to get in your house when it rained..." Sunoo brought back the memory of when he just finished a whole 3-minute argument with Yuna back at her house and he got soaked from the heavy rain which led him to his house

"For a guy who's been anti-social his whole life, you do talk a lot" Sunoo cracked up

"And for a virgin, you're hella freaky. You made me suck on your fingers, so we're even" Sunghoon talked back, gripping the bars and gradually climbing up with grunts leaving his mouth

"You didn't complain though, you liked it didn't you." Sunoo gave space for Sunghoon to sit down on the slightly thick metal

"So what if I did? It's not like we're gonna do that next time we see each other" Sunghoon balanced on the fence to make sure he doesn't fall off, but what he doesn't know is that his words are gonna become real hereafter

"Yeah yeah, now shut up wiseass. What do we do next?" Sunoo rolled his eyes at the grinning Sunghoon by his left, but Sunoo shivered which made him almost lose his balance and fortunately, he was able to balance himself.

"Cold?" Sunghoon asked and Sunoo nodded in reply with a tiny pout, Sunghoon then proceeded to dismantle himself from his jacket and placed it on top of Sunoo's cropped baby pink outerwear and bringing the front fabric closer to each other to engulf Sunoo

"Thanks..." Sunoo coughed and held the leather jacket by its front while looking at Sunghoon's breathtaking visuals, Sunghoon was also staring at Sunoo's flushed features due to the cold.

Both their noses and cheeks flushed with a red tint from the temperature and from starting at each other, their eyes fluttered and their lips parted as they continue to gawk at each other. Their pupils expand and their breaths hit each other while the cold night air hit their faces, Sunoo's jet black hair and Sunghoon's platinum ones contrasted each other as the dark and dim lighting made everything so much more pleasing to their eyes, and their hearts beat faster than usual as they studied each feature they had displayed on their faces.

"Yea—EHEM, we can jump from here but we can't go past the path walk 'cause we'll be caught. Stay here and I'll go first and I'll catch you, since I have long legs It's easier for me" Sunghoon cut off the sensual tension between them making the duo return to their normal selves trying to distract themselves from what was on the ground.

"Are you trying to be Prince Charming right now? Cuz it really fits you" Sunoo smiled which made crescents form his eyes while watching Sunghoon drop himself from the tall gate and down to the grass.

Sunghoon landed with a thump with his knees bent and his hands touching the ground with a loud groan escaping his mouth, it hurt but he'd do anything for Sunoo.

"Come, I'll catch you. I promise" Sunghoon reached his both hands upward, ready to catch Sunoo.

After a couple of seconds of hesitation, Sunoo then removed himself from the fence and jumped onto Sunghoon, in which Sunghoon caught him but they both tumbled forward toward the wall.

"Ow ow ow ow!" Sunoo whined in pain as his body laid flat on the mowed grass while Sunghoon laid on top of him transferring all his body weight onto Sunoo whose lungs were being crushed

"Did I hurt you?" Sunghoon asked with wide eyes looking at Sunoo with his chin in view

"Not did! You ARE hurting me, dumbass! Get off!" Sunghoon was then thrown away by Sunoo's legs pushed him away to roll away on his sides

"Alright geez....not a single thank you though?" Sunghoon rose up from the ground, patting off particles on himself while watching Sunoo stand up

"No? You said you would catch me" Sunoo propped his hand on his hip sassily

"And I did!" Sunghoon's lips pouted with his eyebrows furrowed and his hands plopping on his sides

"And you still managed to tumble over and suffocate me despite having those meaty guns on you and a hella toned body. Sounds like a skill issue" Sunghoon scoffed and Sunoo's words, but as he was about to defend himself he suddenly got cut off by the younger who held his palm in front of Sunghoon's face

"A-"
"Enough chit-chat, what's next?"

-

It wasn't long till Jay was in the area where Jungwon lives, it was quite far away from the city by a couple of minutes. It was more rural and agrarian compared to where his other friends are and where he studies.

There were more trees than buildings, the streets were uneven and old, and the street lights were barely functioning. But the good thing about where he lives is that everything is peaceful and serene, unlike the city.

The loud and busy street, the overly crowded places, and there's always commotion wherever you go.

It would take more than 20 minutes till they reach the apartment he lives in, Jungwon was all snug in his seat with the heater pointed towards him drying him up a bit from the water. And as for Jay, he was still mulling over what he did to Jungwon.

His hands gripped the steering wheel, his feet stiffened, and his eyes hardened at the mere thought of how much trouble he caused to his best friend, he made himself look like a total jerk at the pool.

The fact that he made him uncomfortable, and practically traumatized him for the rest of his life by low-key harassing him. He surely was not going to let that slide, not on his watch.

He needed to apologize.

But how?

From the years of being with him, it was always a challenge to please Jungwon. He was the type to give you silent treatment when you hurt him, and he would ignore you if he could.

Despite the number of times he has tried to apologize to him, he'd always failed because Jungwon is a measly little boy who doesn't like it when people hurt him. Whether you try to bribe him or give him your most to your limits, there was no chance for neither anyone to get as close to an 'I forgive you' from him.

But the thing is, Jay is the type to show affection through luxury. High-end brands and luxury acquisitions are a way for him to express his feelings but alongside the superfluous, he never forgets to add a little bit of a handmade touch which are the handwritten letters he stores inside the boxes which he puts to test if Jungwon reads them or he only wants the jewelry.

But ever since then, he still hasn't given him a sign either wearing the jewelry or talking about the notes he gave him. But Jay didn't really mind since the knew Jungwon is a conservative person and doesn't like opening up, which gave him an unsure answer whether he accepts his letters.

And speaking of his gifts, he had planned on buying him a diamond ring and giving it to him when he's going to ask him to prom. But he fears that after what happened, there's quite no chance he would say yes.

But as he was deep into his thoughts he didn't notice that he was going a little too fast for the speed limit, His eyes unfocused, his feet jabbed down onto the pedal and his arms synchronized with the path.

Jungwon was now wide awake due to the acceleration of speed that was happening, he had his arms on the headrest as his breathing pace fastened with the car. His eyes filled with fear and his screams of agony were still unbothered by the dazed Jay.

"JAY! STOP! J-JAY HYUNG PLEASE STOP!" Jungwon cried as he felt as if he was flying from his seat, his back pressed tightly on the chair as his frightened face faced Jay's stoic one, his arms unable to reach and wake Jay up from his trance as he was too scared of he let go of the headrest he would go flying.

"PARK JONSEONG STOP THIS CAR OR I SWEAR I WILL FUCKING JUMP OUT OF YOU DON'T SLOW DOWN!!!" Jungwon screamed with all his leftover energy which made Jay hit the brakes in an instant bringing the two of them forward and hardly plopping back onto their seats with a synchronized thud.

Jay's face was still neutral and unfazed but Jungwon was crying his heart out in his seat fearing that he could have died.

"JAY HYUNG WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Jungwon slapped Jay on his cheek as hard as he could which resulted in a giant pink mark growing on his face

"..." Jay said nothing in response, he lied to Sunghoon and Sunoo he was still feeling a little bit drunk but he was sober enough to drive but I don't think he's sober enough to be alert of his surroundings.

"You know what?! Fuck this! Fuck you! Fuck everything! I hope you get in a fucking car crash you jerk! You've damaged me enough tonight and I am not letting your silly little mistakes affect me even more! I hope you fucking die!" Jungwon then hastily got out of the car, slamming the door with all his strength and then kicking the vehicle as he walked away since Jay already surpassed his apartment due to his speed.

"..." Jay just sat there spacing out with no thought in his mind whatsoever

He didn't care anymore, he was tipsy and out of his mind.

Even the sight of Jungwon made his insides curl up in guilt.

He couldn't just say sorry after that, what he did just almost ruin their relationship altogether.

He needed to get off his head.

Heeseung.

Jay brought out his phone from the compartment under the radio and immediately dialed Heeseung's number. And not long, he answered.

-

*snort*

Heeseung snorted his 2nd line of cocaine from the back of his hand, he was already feeling euphoric and in the clouds. He then brought out his tiny glass bottle now half empty of his coke to take his last snort before going inside the random convenience store he stumbled upon while he was getting home from the party.

Heeseung was crouched down by the parking lot of the store, tapping an uneven line of cocaine on the dried blood stains on his hands not caring about his hygiene or anything as long as his worries and problems are long gone he'd be happy.

He then held his left nostril squeezing it for the right nostril to be used by the back of his left hand, snorting the white powder in one go. The powder sticks onto the dark red stains and on the side of his nostril, and his face is in distress as he tries to snort the leftover cocaine into his nose.

The stinging sensation spread throughout his whole nose, and the irritation from constant intake of coke made it even more painful for his body to process the hard drug. His eyes blurred, his heart palpitating, his whole body gradually breaking into cold sweats, and the sudden rise of dopamine overstimulated him as the sense of euphoria engulfed his body.

'I need to hit...fuck I left my weed back at the suite...'

Heeseung wasn't satisfied, he needed more. Even though the overstimulation was too much for him to handle since he doesn't intake this much, his body was telling him to do more. His body stumbled as he tries to get his way to the entrance of the convenience store.

Once he got his flimsy self to push the door, he went to the back of the store where the beverages were as he looked left and right at each fridge finding a 6-pack of beer.

The humming of the air conditioning, the muffled sounds of 90's rock songs, and his footsteps were the only thing that could be heard in the depressing store. His mood was just as depressing as the ambiance enveloping him.

When he got what he wanted, he walked over to the cashier stumbling every now and then, trying to look normal even though he was splattered with blood with an obvious white streak by the under of his nose.

He placed down the pack on the counter in front of a tired bearded guy in his red and white uniform, reaching for the beer to punch in the codes.

"How are you doing tonight?" The clerk asked uninterested, holding up the puncher radiating a red light onto the bar code of the container of the beers as a beep sound emitted through the machine

"Kill yourself" Heeseung narrowed his eyes at the cashier, yet the clerk had no reaction whatsoever seeming used to those kinds of words

"Can I see your I.D.?" Heeseung pulled out his wallet from his left pocket and gave the cashier his driver's license which the cashier gave back once he checked his age, Heeseung stuffed back the card in his wallet and waited till the process was done.

"₩18,054.51" The cashier sighed in sleepiness

"Can I get some cigs and a lighter with that? Any brand" Heeseung requested as the clerk faced back and grabbed the most generic brand and a yellow-colored butane lighter, walking back and punching the two other items.

"Damn, you got into a fight?" The clerk noticed the blood stains on Heeseung's shirt and on his right hand, but Heeseung just snickered in response not wanting to remember the events a while ago.

"₩20,622.19" The cashier then proceeded to pack all his things in a black plastic bag, while Heeseung rummaged through his wallet with four 10 thousand KRW and a couple of 1 thousand bills inside.

He sluggishly counted the bills one by one and placed two 10 thousand KRW and one 1 thousand bill on the counter with a soft thud on the scratched wooden counter.

"Keep the change." He then grabbed the plastic bag not waiting for the receipt and immediately walked toward the exit, till his phone rang in his pocket

He reached into his pocket and swiped his thumb onto the lightly cracked screen, without looking at the contact name.

"Heeseung hyung?" A familiar voice spoke

" Jay? What's up? Are you still at the party?" Heeseung figured out who was behind the screen

"No, I left...Where are you?" Jay sounded devastated which made Heeseung frown at his tone

"Why? Is there something wrong? I'll send you my location" Heeseung sat down on one of the concrete staircases, he put down his stuff, and proceeded to share his location with Jay through messages

"Yeah, kinda...I got it, thanks" Jay's voice became less audible as he was checking his message app where Heeseung sent his current location

"Wanna talk about it? I got some cigs and beer" Heeseung put himself in speaker mode and ripped the plastic surrounding the cigarette box, getting one stick and plopping it between his lips as he sparked his lighter and held the orange flame near the end of the cigar emitting smoke from the stick in which he inhaled and exhaled.

"That's great, I'll be there in a while"

-

12:23 nn

The party was still going on, but Jake was on the balcony of the Presidential suite pacing around trying to get one of his best friends to answer his calls. He had just finished breaking down in the elevator after his and Heeseung's fight, his hand still stained with Youngbin's blood which transferred to his phone.

He invited Youngbin because he forgave him and they both wanted to start anew with each other and Jake trusted him—oh fuck, I do sound gullible...shit...

Why do I have to be such an easy target?...

He didn't really trust either of them because of their conflict, he wasn't sure whether to believe Heeseung that Youngbin would cause trouble with him once again or whether to trust Youngbin and his 'change of heart'.

But his indecisiveness and naive personality had him in shambles. He had known Heeseung for a good 7 years, and those 7 years were enough for him to understand and to read him. Heeseung doesn't have any proper foundation in basic humility making him quite a nuisance to people, but somehow Jake notices that Heeseung has a soft spot for him.

He would follow his orders, and he treated him with respect, overall it felt as if Jake was his kryptonite. The person who could turn his feral behavior into an equanimity that completely contrasts his real personality.

But now, he can't even stand the thought of Heeseung at the moment without being enraged.

"Jungwon! Thank Goodness you answered! Sunoo wasn't responding and I was worried for the two of you!" Jake sighed in relief after finally 4 dials, Jungwon answered

"Jake hyung? What's going on?" Jungwon answered lowly

"U-Uhm...Me and Heeseung hyung fought..." Jake's tone went sullen

"Really what happened?" Jungwon questioned, genuinely concerned

"You know...Youngbin...I invited him over and Heeseung beat him up and I got mad and then we both fought and he just...*sigh* I feel fucking stupid..." Jake leaned on the limestone railings on the balcony as he stared at the ambulance slowly exiting the resort towards the nearest hospital which is an hour away.

"Youngbin?! Are you serious Jake?! Why the hell would you do that?! I don't blame Heeseung hyung! Youngbin deserves to rot in hell! Didn't he like to ruin your life like multiple times, and apologized like it was nothing?" Jungwon screamed at the mention of the certain male

"I-I don't know Won...Youngbin wanted to make it up to me and leave our past behind, but I wanna trust Heeseung. I think he's telling the truth about Youngbin using me again..."

"As you should! Heeseung hyung is right!"

"*sigh* I guess he is...How are Sunoo and Jay? Oh and my lab partner! I didn't know he was friends with them, I forgot to say hi to him..."

"Sunoo and Sunghoon hyung are at home, and Jay...I-I'm not sure..."

"Youre not sure? What happened?" Jake's back straightened, knowing there was fishy going on (and it's definitely not only sunghoonsonlywife  's seafood boil pussy)

"We fought too..." Jungwon sighed loudly

"What? What did you fight about?"

"He was drunk driving, I don't even know why they allowed him to drive me home. While Sunghoon was driving I slept for more than an hour probably, and when I woke up it felt as if I was flying and there I saw Jay's speedometer going 92 kph on a 40 road!" Jungwon's small voice suddenly riled with bitterness and hatred because of Jay

"How long ago was this?" Jake asked

"Like 5-10 minutes ago!" Answered the younger

"Have you tried calling him?" Jake took a step away from the railings and sat down on one of the chairs by the white metal table

"Yes! And he's not answering"

"...He always answers..." Jake's heart slightly drops but then he recollects himself back

"I know, it's fucking weird. I'm worried, he might hurt himself..." Jungwon's rage was then replaced with sympathy and anxiety for Jay's safety

"How about you Jungwon? Are you back home"

"Yea, I'm trying to dry Sunoo's clothes after Jay pulled me into the pool" Jungwon rolled his eyes as faint sounds of a blow dryer seeped into the call

"JAY PULLED YOU IN THE POOL?! Wait...what was he doing in the pool in the first place?..." Jake's expression changed once he thought about why Jay pulled him into the pool and what he was doing in it.

"Let's not talk about that."

-

"Sup"

Heeseung looked up and saw Jay walking towards him with his Porsche parked sideways by the road

"Hey, cig?" Heeseung greeted him with a smile and then lent him the opened box of cigarettes, which Jay accepted and pulled out one sticking in between his teeth

Jay knelt and grabbed the lighter by the 4 almost room-temperature beers creating a tiny pool underneath the brown glass bottles, once he had a grip on the small object he flicked the striker wheel to create a flame but when he tried to do it multiple times there was no fire and when he checked the body of the lighter he saw that there was no more butane left inside.

"Sorry, I was playing with it while I was waiting for you" Heeseung apologized but Jay just chuckled at his hyung's actions

"Cmere" Heeseung gestured for Jay to come closer in which both their faces were now in front of each other with the cigs now aligned

Jay held him with his thumb and index, and as for Heeseung he held it in between his index and middle finger, Heeseung then made sure that the lit end of his cigar was touching Jay's band new one to burn the paper so Jay could smoke. Once they both got it aligned, Heeseung blew his cigar outwards making the end of his cigar light up and turn into an ashy brown until the butt of Jay's cigarette started to smoke up and turn to ash.

Jay moved away and took a hit, he held it in and left it inside for a while to make sure the tobacco could relax him as he gradually exhaled the smoke out of his mouth and his nose. Then Jay sat down beside Heeseung by the staircases.

Heeseung then reached for a beer bottle by his left, putting the head by his molars diagonally, his under molars biting hard under the metal cap and his upper molars holding the tip of the cap for support as he moved his head forward to pop off the cap acting as a makeshift bottle opener. The cap dropped onto the concrete and rolled down as Jay accepted the beer Heeseung lended.

"So, what's up?" Heeseung then opened another beer with his teeth, spitting out the cap and taking a gulp of the fizzy and bittersweet liquid.

"Jungwon..." Jay took another hit of his cig and then sighed with smoke coming out of his mouth and nose

"What about him?"

"I fucked up..."

"Why?"

"I guess...we're both in different places now..." Jay took a sip from the beer, coating the tobacco scent inside his mouth

"Same shit with me and Jake..." Heeseung let out a short chuckle hitting another one on his 2nd cigarette

"Yeah...hm..." An elongated sigh left Jay's mouth

"But you're like uh—you're like a 'give in and never give out' typa guy, right?" Heeseung's gaze was directed to Jay who was shattered.

"Well after tonight, I'm trying not to be" Jay sighed once again but harder, then took another sip from his beer

"Has Jungwon really hurt you that bad?" Heeseung took another hit from his cigarette puffing it out by the side

"Jungwon didn't hurt me, I hurt him. And now I feel like I should try to focus on myself..." After a long sip from the beverage, he lowered down the bottle onto the ground as he took another big puff from his cigar with a devastated look on his face

"Why?" Heeseung was starting to get invested in their conversation as he leaned more forward to hear Jay better

"Cause' I keep on making mistakes and I'm not learning from them? *scoff* I don't know man..." Jay whined

"What happened anyways?" asked Heeseung

"I drank a little too much, and...I think I just traumatized him enough to make him ignore me for the entire year by harassing him and possibly killing him..." As those words left Jay's mouth, Heeseung's expression changed from understanding to utter shock

"Oh shit...Are you— You know, I don't want to ask" Heeseung cleared his throat, not expecting what Jay said.

It was silent for a while, both of them engulfed in the slightly awkward yet sober and sad atmosphere surrounding them both. Jay was staring straight ahead with his eyes weary with sadness evident in him, as Heeseung continued to drink and smoke while stealing glances at Jay with concern for his best friend.

He'd seen him cry, he's seen him vulnerable, he'd seen him at his worst, yet he still can't seem to get used to Jay being like this especially when he's always optimistic and intimidating to be around. However Heeseung never complained about being the one to be there for him, a fact he appreciated the way Jay liked being open with him it made him feel wanted.

"I love him" Jay sparked up, which had Heeseung leaning back in

"I love him too much..."

"I love him too much, to the point that I feel like I'm doing too much...All of this, all of this, everything I do for him makes him mad at me, and he hates me for being too generous and I do understand him but the Cartier, Dior, Chanel—oh yea he didn't like the Harry Winston necklace I gave him he said it looked too expensive for him to wear...But that's beside the point, I feel like he's misunderstanding my approach. He thinks I'm giving him jewelry for ransom but all I really am doing is to see if he either cared for the jewelry or my handwritten letters inside the boxes, I thought that he only cared about the letters since he wasn't wearing any of the stuff I gave him yet at the same time he never mentions anything about the letter so my immediate conclusion was that he only liked the jewelry but yet again he never mentions about the jewelry neither uses them. Sometimes I get upset when I get the feeling that he might be ignoring them and not bothering to check, It would hurt my feelings to the core especially the amount of money I used up and my genuine care for him in my letters would just go down the drain." Jay's voice was laced with confusion, devastation, and pity all at the same time. He had his hands propped by his knees as his head hung low with his cig and beer hanging loosely in his grip

"That's not even the tip of the iceberg, I would share more but I don't feel like it..." Jay sniffled as his nose started to become runny as his eyes glistened with a layer of tears, he was still thought about how much of a nuisance he must be for Jungwon and how embarrassing and annoying he is to him and all that he wanted to do was to make Jungwon feel better and happier but every time he does so he only gets shut out.

It was never like this in middle school, the two were always close. But somehow since 8th grade, since Jay's dad's agency managed to become successful and become one of the most known travel agencies in the country he had his head in the clouds. He became popular over a week for his wealth, new shoes, new phones, branded clothing, and a shit ton more which Jungwon disliked. It felt as if he wasn't with the old Jay anymore that he knows and loves, it was like money changed their friendship. Rather than it being the two of them together and alone, there were always other students interrupting the only time they get to be together and this went on till they both coincidentally went to the same university, and neither of them knew since they barely talk to each other after year's of their friendship being pulled apart.

Jungwon hated it, he was happy for him and all but the way he was using his wealth to his benefit made him furious at how Jay could think so lowly that he would make his dad's company his whole personality. Jay was one of his only friends back then and it hurt to see him cut their ties and ignore him, he was his best friend for 2 years and they were as close as ever. He didn't have any family members aside from his grandma who passed away after his graduation, and now he has been living alone since the start of Senior year, depressed, and overworked alongside his duties as President of the Student Council. But Jay also had to leave him as well leaving him with no one but his best friend by his side.

Jungwon developed a sense of hatred for Jay whenever he's around, but he still can't seem to stop calling him his best friend. He misses him, the old Jay was the one he misses, the old Jay who was humble and sweet, he'd cut schedules to be with him and he'd plan mini dates for the two of them every weekend, he missed the good old days. But now Jay has the audacity to like him after ghosting him and leaving him to rot alone? The gifts, the dates, and all the expensive shit he hated, whenever he saw them it made his blood boil to see that Jay thinks he's into his money when literally his money ruined his relationship with Jungwon.

And after that, everything slowly fell.

"That's fine Jay, Thank you for opening up. You're a brave man, I understand you" Heeseung scooted closer and pat Jay on the back to cheer him up

"Thanks, man, how about you and Jake? What's up?" Jay wiped away his tears and contained himself to not ruin the mood furthermore

"Uhm...I-I guess we kinda got into a fight..." It was Heeseung's turn to have his sullen moment

"I see, you wanna share or?..." Jay raised one of his eyebrows in uncertainty

"I-It not that much, we just fought a bit" Heeseung avoided the topic

"Oh" Jay puffed up his cheek as he took another sip from his beer

"Yea..." Heeseung cleared his throat trying to get rid of the tension, he thought if he shared what he did with Jake, Jay would think ill of him especially since the two were just as close as him and Jake. He felt shameful for doing such a thing to his long best friend and opening up about it to one of his other best friends would make his situation even worse, harming Jake was enough to put him in his place but others finding out about it would've sent him 6ft under the ground.

If only he wasn't so fucking desperate.

When he came to the party he had drowned himself in molly, he was squandered and wiped out right even before he entered the resort. But somehow he was able to play it off and no one was able to notice his disheveled state.

And you may be asking what the blowjob shot was for, well it's just Heeseung being Heeseung always out of sight and out of mind, the usual Heeseung who can't think first before doing whatever superficial shit that's on his mind. Always capitalizes on his heart more than his mind, no wonder he's a fucking addict...Jake's right...I'm a no-good drug addict who can barely be mentally stable for his life so he destroys his youth to try to make himself feel better but literally no matter how much he tries he'd end up in more misfortune than he's already in.

Yes, he did everything on purpose but it wasn't his intent to hurt him. Being a dick to Jake has never and will never be in his vocabulary for sure, Jake was and still is his mental support person.

Both of them met through Jay and Jake's older brother, he still remembers the 5th-grade memories of them hanging out every single day, not wasting a single second of being together. It was fun but it lasted not until Jake's older brother was arrested for drug dealing and trafficking and was taken away for a 12-year sentence in prison, and after that none of them have been the same since then. Their friend group went silent for quite a while but Heeseung stayed with Jake for weeks, and over the course of those months all he could hear was the broken sobs and the mellow cries of 17-year-old Jake. Even though Heeseung was a year older he still felt as if he was incapable of comforting since as the younger sibling, he was always the one being coddled.

But despite all the hardships, Jake was able to get back on track and magically formed a remarkable bond with his Heeseung hyung. It felt as if Heeseung was the person who could understand him after days, weeks, and months of opening up and leaning on him and having him as his personal emotional support. Heeseung didn't mind, but he actually enjoyed being in his presence. Being able to see Jake at his lowest and to be the person to dry his tears and be the shoulder for him to cry on made him feel special, and since they met Heeseung had discovered a liking for Jake. But he couldn't really say the same thing with his older brother.

It was never really easy, Heeseung developed a drug addiction when Jake's older brother introduced him to unfamiliar substances. The older told Heeseung to keep it a secret between the two of them and what he regretted the most was following his footsteps in a habit which he wished he never attained. Jake, unfortunately, found out months later, he despised how Heeseung was slowly turning into a copy-paste of his older brother. He feared it would take over him and corrupt him like his hyung, he tried stopping Heeseung but it was the only way the older could escape from reality.

The addictions mainly started after his parent's divorce back in his 1st Senior Year, and it was also the time when Jake's brother presented him with drug usage. He wasn't into the hardcore stuff like deadly pills and narcotics that could kill you if not taken properly, he usually stuck to the classics.

Cocaine, weed, and ecstasy.

He preferred ecstasy, portable, easy storage, and takes up less space yet is a powerful drug to keep his dopamine high. He also liked cocaine for its pain and its sore feeling, it gives him adrenaline. And he usually uses weed during big parties where he could share or all alone to relieve his stress and to get off his worries.

It was his choice, yet he never wanted to be like this. It was like the drugs took away his adolescent freedom.

He had tried multiple times to come clean, but it was hard.

He tried yet failed.

He felt like a disgrace to his family.

I don't deserve to live.

Fact, I don't deserve anything.

Jake's right, I am a useless druggie...

-

*plop*

Finally, after minutes of avoiding the surveillance cameras, they were able to get in by the back and to Sunghoon's room. The two plopped down on his bed tired from all the mild cardio they had a while ago.

It was quiet, but not an awkward silence it was more of a calming and comfortable one. Their breaths synchronized, their bodies laid flat as the bedsheets engulfed them, the room dark and dim with nothing but the moon lighting the room, as both of them stared at a distance with no thought whatsoever. But then Sunghoon realized he was supposed to dye his hair today for an event tomorrow.

His father urged him to change his hair due to the fact it looked impractical, especially for being the son of the CEO of a multinational company. His father never plays with appearance, from the tip of his hair to his weekly manicured toenails he's always on point with this kind of stuff.

"Do you wanna see me in black hair?" Sunghoon unexpectedly asked Sunoo who was right beside him laying down with his heir disheveled and his shirt almost see-through from the dim lighting

"Why would you need to change your hair color? You look good" Sunoo pouted

"*sigh* My dad wants me to look presentable tomorrow for dinner, we're having guests" Sunghoon sighed pursing his lips in annoyance, not wanting to change into his original hair color because he has grown fond of his platinum hair

"Well, I think you would look handsome as hell with any hair color" Sunoo's eyes formed crescents as chuckles left his mouth, his head leaning back as his Adam's apple bobbed up and down from his soft laughter.

Sunghoon just stared in awe at the younger who was giggling at the ceiling like what he just said was a comedic idyll, his apple cheeks, the moonlight seeping through the gaps in his eyelashes with the smudged mascara mixed with it, his faint eyeshadow losing its color from the sweat and his eyeliner slightly messed up with his lip oil all gone leaving him with his natural plump lips. He looked awfully beautiful.

"Sunoo?" Sunghoon called out dearly with a mellow smile on his face

"Hyung?" Sunoo faced the older with a giant smile from all the smiling, their eyes interlocked and their heartbeats synced with each other as they continue to sink into their gazes of fondness.

"I'm so happy I met you" Sunghoon's smile widened as Sunoo'seyes glistened in joy and both their faces went hot

"Is this to make up for what happened back at the party? Don't be silly hyung, I know you didn't mean it." Sunoo laughed off what he thought was Sunghoon saying after their conversation back at the party the regretted meeting him

"No Sun it's not that, I actually feel super glad that we met."

"Oh? Why do you say so hyung?" Sunoo's ears perked up as Sunghoon's eyes wandered to the ceiling, taking a while to give Sunoo an answer

'It's like, you changed something in me." Sunghoon answered in a charming tone, mixed with his horde voice from the shouting and alcohol back at the party.

"How come?" Sunoo questioned, his heart started to pound in his heart as he stared at Sunghoon's genuine eyes.

"Wanna find out?" A playful smile formed on Sunghoon's face followed by a short laugh

"Oh my God wait...are you finally tryna—" Sunoo held his hips up as well as both of his hands sideways placed on top of the sides of his hips and he thrusts up and down giving Sunghoon an idea of what he was implying by 'find out'

"Wha—Sunoo for fucks sake, no!"

"I want to take you out on a date."

Sunoo's breathing stopped, his face flushed with red, and his heart rate increased along with his breathing pattern, his eyes wide like saucers and his teeth stuck with his lips open as the moonlight rays shadow his features making it hard for Sunghoon to see his flustered state.

"Bitch what?" Sunoo loudly whispered in disbelief at what he was hearing coming out of his hyung's mouth

"Yeah, I was planning on taking you out tomorrow. We can go joyriding, or maybe we can go to an amusement park? or like an evening picnic if you want. Wherever you wanna go, wherever you wanna be, whatever you wanna do, whatever you wanna see, I can make it come true." Sunghoon says in bursting confidence but Sunoo was still buffering as his left eyeball started to move sideways

"If you're okay with that? I don't want to make things uncomfortable between the two of us..." Sunghoon's confidence took a sudden drop once he saw Sunoo still unresponsive with a stone face.

"I-I...Yes! Hell yea! I fuck with that, yeah let's do that!" Sunoo shook his head rapidly and then moved forward which shook Sunghoon, stuttering on his words being unable to comprehend what just happened

"Great! I'll pick you up by 11 am after we clear out our lockers and I'll take you out for lunch then we can do whatever the fuck we want. Stay here I'll wash up, I'll get some clothes for you" Sunghoon smiled as he stood up going to his walk-in closet to get them some clothes.

As soon as he closed the doors to his closet, he jumped up and down, stomping his feet on the plank wood floors, as he punched the air in excitement and victory that he was finally close to having Kim Sunoo in his arms. His eyes clamped down with his nose scrunched and his smile was ear to ear, showing how happy he was. He silently screamed in success with his voice, as ran over to the drawers to pick out clothes for Sunoo.

And Sunoo on the other hand...

He was panicking.

He was about to break into cold sweats and drop on the floor from how much blood and oxygen his heart was pumping.

Do you know what they say 'Expect the Unexpected'? Well, that's the exact quote to describe what Sunoo was going through. He felt hot all of a sudden, he as if everything was going super fast knowing they'd known each other for a good two months since the sticky note issue. He was scared the most, he hasn't opened a gate into his heart to anyone since the 'You Know Who' incident, and to his surprise Sunghoon was his first contender.

But after all, their understanding of love has yet to mature. They're still growing physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially, therefore there are possible peripheries that may come in their way.

Regardless of how much they love each other, there will always be someone or something to disrupt their truce as best friends.

Once again, this is only the beginning.

There are more years or months to come.

They still have more time.

No one will get in their way, their bond is way too strong...right?...

Wrong.

-
18k words...damn...

Sorry if it's undeveloped and cringe 💀 I did my best for y'all 💔

sticky notes - sunsun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
187K 18.8K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
79.7K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
80.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...