Abandoned sully

By marymary-diva17

You are Jake and Neytiri's second daughter after neteyam and Kiri, and she had five fingers like her father... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Y/n look and ikran
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Questions 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
The history between the mothers
Y/n and yaimi future
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author note 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Y/n future with jake and neytiri
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 6

6.1K 132 9
By marymary-diva17

Everyone was looking at you and everything was silent. You soon took a deep breath in and out as you made your final decision. It was all up to you and you could see why veo had chosen you, to make the final decision verse anyone else. You soon got up from the ground and looked at everyone, as your clear your throat to make sure you are heard well enough.

Y/n " I vote we should I allow our brothers and sister of the omatcayia and metkayian to stay with us , we can't turn them away during their time of need"

Veo " then to decide you all will be granted sanctuary here"

Jake " thank you"

Veo " I'm not done you all will learn the ways of our clan if you are going to stay here and the human will be watched closely"

Jake " yes we can make that happen"

Veo " those anyone offer to help Jake sully and tonowair family and the humans" the whole village has become quite as mo own do was offer to take the chance.

Y/n " I will sir I will help them learn the way and I will help the humans as well and their avatars, as I already have meet them and we know either a bit"

Veo  " are you sure of this matter"'

Y/n " yes sir I'm sure"

Veo " then it decided y/n will teacher the leaders families and the humans, let's hope they can learn or way or be called useless or a bad omen"

Tupia " I will also take time of my day to help teacher ronal and her healers, my healer won't mind helping as well ... let see what you ladies can do"

Ronal " thank you"

Veo " tomorrow other mentors will be handed out and named that all" soon everyone went back to eating their meal, and you and yaimi were looking at each other having a silent talk.

Y/n " thanks for walking me home"

Yaimi " you are my friend and i wouldn't want to leave you alone with them, around so how has it been"

Y/n " it has been good so far they haven't done anything bad yet"

Yaimi " if you need help with teaching them I'm here ma y/n I won't leave you alone with them"

Y/n " I will be fine my dear"'

Yaimi " who goes there what makes you think it good to seek behind, anyone in the dead of night" soon neteyam had come stepping out of the dark with his hands held up.

Neteyam " I don't mean any harm I came to see y/n that all"

Yaimi " what do you need from her at this time of night couldn't it wait"

Neteyam " I wanted to thank her for voting on let's us stay her"

Yaimi " ......."

Y/n " your welcome neteyam"

Yaimi " we can talk more in morning should be getting home neteyam"

Neteyam " oh yes thank you again y/n" neteyam soon walked off as you and yaimi went, back go walking but neteyam had looked back to see you both walking into one hut. Neteyam didn't stay that long to see yaimi soon leave your hut after making sure neteyam was fully gone.

The next day

Y/n " oh hello Jake and norm you both seem lost"

Jake " oh yes we are looking for veo as we need to speak with him as my human friends will like to come"

Y/n " I cam bring you to him he would be with the hunter and warriors at the moment"

Jake " oh thank you"

Y/n " come on" you soon started walking off jake and norm were shocked to see how elders and grown adults were showing so much respect for someone so young.

Veo " y/n what do you owe this wonderful visit"

Y/n " Jake and tonowair have come asking a request veo"

Veo " speak now"

Jake " yes veo my human friends will like to come sneaking refuge as well they are not like those RDA humans, they respect the navi ways and wish to learn as well"

Veo " umm y/n what do you say as you are the one who has word and power over what happens"

Y/n " I say we should help them veo as their avatar have been here like norm here ... he has been respecting our ways of life and hasn't caused harm"

Veo " you the one called norm please speak"

Norm " yes sir" soon Tsu'tey and spider along with everyone else had shown themselves when they heard this meeting was happing,

Veo " do you and your humans mean to cause us harm we seen what that sky people can do and we don't need anymore lives lose"

Norm " we mean you no harm olo'eythan veo we need a new home we had helped fight during the first great battle, we knew this planet had more meaning and was special... we made lives here as we learned the navi way and opted our eyes"

Y/n " he speaks the truth"

Warrior " how can you tell young one"

Y/n " by his soul and voice they are honest and respectful so I say we should allow the other humans to come"

Veo " fine they come under some conditions they will be watched for some time being, for everyone safety for their and ours"

Norm " thank you"

Veo " y/n come here" you had nodded you head and walked closer jake was going to follow but was soon cut off by the warriors as the form a wall between him and you, he could even hear what was being spoken between his daughter and veo.

Veo " I know you can handle this on your own but it makes me and my mate worry we don't want you to get your hopes, up to have them destroyed because these selfish fools"

Y/n " I know sir and I will keep my heart safe but I will have to confront them on matters of the past"

Veo " you have grown into a very respectful and beautiful young lady since the day you came here, you make me proud and I know you make your grandmother, grandfather, aunt proud"

Y/n ' thank you veo"

Veo " now go show our newcomers something or teach them some lessons, I will love to see that tokru Makto learn a lesson or two today along with tonowari"

Y/n " yes sir"

Veo " when the humans arrive please tell them of our conditions"

Jake " we will thank you again"

Y/n " come on you all are with me for a good amount of day let me show you the spirt trees so you can speak with one's form the past or hear eywa"

Lo'ak " sure we have been meaning to ask you about that"

Y/n ' well come on let go se the spit trees" you soon took off with the group towards the spirt trees and everyone was in amazed by everything they were seeing.

Y/n " these are our spirt trees they help us connect with the great mother and spirts"

Neyetiri " have you come here before"

Y/n " yes I have I come to see old clan members that we have lost and I have seen grandfather, aunt slywannie , and Uncle Tom, grace"

Jake " wait you see Tom and Grace"

Y/n " yes I came here one day and they were the ones you seeked me out they have helped given me guidance when I was lost and advice as well"

Neytiri " my father and sister have come to you"

Y/n " yes"

Lo'ak " should we give it a try"

Y/n " if you wish to" you soon grabbed some spirt tree and soon grabbed your queue as everyone did the same, you soon connect to the spirt tree a bright smile shown up on your face. You were going threw you good memories with those you have lost and still miss today. The tree you were connected to was glowing brightly and in sync with your heart beat and breathing.

Y/n " ......" you were the first one to disconnect from the spirt tree as you were watching everyone else, you were watching their facial expression closely just in case something happen. You soon walked away from them as you were interacting with some wood spirts as they were following your ever move.

Y/n " are you all ready to go back or do you wish to stay a bit longer"

Rotxo " we are ready to head back now"

Y/n '" then let's go" the group had head back together you could feel your families eyes on you as you were walking, you soon arrived at the village to see everyone going on with their day. Soon the peace had ended when the sound of helicopters had been heard everyone looked up to see helicopters flying by carrying a base, soon the omacayia clan has taken off together and running toward the landed base. It was the area you had marked for them a couple days ago as they waited for their answer.

Y/n " you all should go see you friends and family"

Spider " thank you again for taking us to the spirt trees" soon the group had taken off to go join everyone else as they welcome back the humans and other avatars, you were watching from far away as they all hugged and greeted each other. You are very happy for them as they were all getting along together it wad good to see the clan reunited once again and no longer apart. You had soon left them alone so they could bond with each other as you were not apart if the clan and didn't want to start anymore trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 9K 19
You are a daughter of the Metkayina tribe led by your saʼnok and sempul (Ronal and Tonowari) as Tsahìk and Olo'eyktan. You were also cursed with an a...
65.2K 1.8K 13
( NETEYAM.SULLY & LO'AK.SULLY × fem!oc ) following the Movie © AVATARFANFICTION | Anäi was a halfbreed outcast...
328K 7.1K 85
This story is about a girl, y/n, who was abandoned on Pandora after the war against the sky people and Omatikaya clan after her parents died. She re...
439K 13.3K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...