Beyond The World

By tumsehii

Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot... More

Authors note
//characters info//
//chapter -1//
//wayangankar mansion//
//kkundrra mansion //
// chapter -2//
//chapter -3//
//chapter -4//
//chapter -5//
//chapter -6//
//chapter -7//
//chapter -8//
//chapter -9//
//chapter -10//
//chapter -11//
//chapter -12//
//chapter -13//
//chapter -14//
//chapter -15//
//chapter -16//
//chapter -17//
//chapter -18//
//chapter -19//
//chapter -20//
//chapter -21//
//chapter -22//
//chapter -24//
//chapter-25//
//chapter -26//
//chapter-27//
//chapter -28//
//chapter -29//
//chapter -30//
//chapter -31//
//chapter -32//
//chapter -33//
suggestions
//chapter -34//
//chapter -35//
//chapter -36//
//chapter -37//
//chapter -38//
//chapter -39//
//chapter -40//
//chapter -41//
//chapter -42//
//chapter -43//
//note//
//chapter -44//
//chapter -45//
//chapter -46//
//chapter -47
//chapter -48//
//chapter -49//
//Note//
Note

//chapter -23//

1.7K 176 9
By tumsehii

Teju's pov
i was waiting sitting on bed waiting for karan i heard a knock sound...and i saw it was karan...he entered the room and closed the door....my heart is beating very fast....he slowly ...come towards me....my heart is beating very first...he come and sit beside me...and remove my veil..and holding my hand.. said-" Go change..to something comfortable!! ...you look tired...you need rest""(softly) ..i know you are nervous and you need some time....you are with me...and i don't need anything "

i was looking at him.... my respect for him increased thousand times!! ....i hugged him tightly...and he also Hugged me back...and i said" thank you..for understanding me...i love you" he kissed my forehead and said "i love you too wiffy" ( listening wiffy... I'm blushing like a tomato 🍅)...he chukuled and said...go change to something comfortable..i will arrange everything by tomorrow

i nodded...1st 1thought to remove these jwellery as it was very heavy!!..there are some rashes on my neck..when my hand.. touched there i hissed... listening my sound karan come to me...and and said "omg!! it has rashes...come with me" he saying made me sit and apply... ointment.." and then help me to remove my other jwelleries...and my hairs too...then i changed into a loose..kurti and plazoo..i am only wearing mangalsutra and bangles...

then ..we both drifted into sleep as we were very tired!!

next morning!!!
5.30 Am

Karan woke up and saw his cute wife sleeping cuddling him...she slowly woke up...and gently free him from herself and kissed her forehead!!...and go for freshen up!!!

after some time!!

he heard a knock sound of door...he  go and opened the door and it was his mom....

Karan- good morning mumma !! aap yaha..itni subah ..kuch Kam tha..

km- Teju??

Karan - she is sleeping as she was tired!!

km- i can understand beta!!...i don't have any problem with that...but their is a ritual in our home that newly married couples has to do pooja ...in mandir next day of marriage...so wake her up and tell her to get ready and... after that she can rest... okay

kk- okay mumma!!and she left from there

Karan goes towards her and tried to wake her up.." teju wakeup!!! baby!! she frowned and.. snuggled more into pillow...Karan chukled at his wife's.. childish behaviour!!! shooking his head...he shooked her a little....due to which teju opened...her eyes and saw...karan and then got up hurriedly...and then her eyes fall on bangles and mangalsutra...and she remembers....she is now married..!! she looked at the time!! it was 5.50 Am ...then..

Teju- what happened!! sunny...you wake me up...this early?

Karan - actually mom come and ask me to wake you up as we both need to go mandir for some Puja!!

teju nodded and went to bathroom...she choose a red saree....and came out after wearing it...

Karan's pov

after mom left...i go to her...to wake her up...she is looking very cute while sleeping!!..1st i tried to wake her up...but she snuggled more into pillow...then i shooke her little...she woke up!!! and sat on bed...she asked me why I wake her up... early? ...i explained her...she nodded and go to wash room!!!

i was sitting on bed...and checking my phone...she come wearing a red saree....she is looking drop dead gorgeous!!! even with out make up

then she left her long waist length hair open...
and did a little makeup!! ....

i go to her and back hug her..and said ...you look gorgeous wiffy!!!

she blushed!!! ...i put sindoor on her forehead and kissed her cheeks ...

Teju's look-

then  we both left for.. downstairs!!!

downstairs!!!!

mummy and papa were already..there....Sid bhai and aarav jiju are talking something!! roshni bhabi..is doing preparations and aaisa dii also helping her...

we both come down !! i wishes mom and dad good morning!!! she bend to took their blessings!!! papa stopped her and said " betiyon ki jagah ...Peron pe nahi Dil main hoti hai..." and hugged her....she smiled....(Haye)
and then mom also Hugged her and said " meri bacchii kinni pyari lag rahi haina...kisiki nazar na lage...and put kala tikka behind her ears" a tear fall from her eyes!! all panicked and i immediately go to her..and asked " what happened Sweety...why are you crying !!!"...she shooked her head no and said" I'm very happy, yeh toh bass khusi ke ansu hai"...i sigh in releif....and my dad said"
baccha!! you are also my daughter just like aaisa and roshnii...aur Haan agar yeh...ladka tujhe pareshan kare toh...mujhe bolna...phir dekhna" and both brust into laughter!

and then bhabi and aaisa dii come ..and... aaisa dii said" omg teju!!! you look gorgeous!!! " hugged her tightly ......she too hugged her back ....you too..
then roshni bhabi hugged her and said something to which  she blushed..she chukled...

aaisa di- mummy sari teyari hogayi hai Pooja kii....

km nodded and said - bacchon chalo...chalte hai... mandir...pooja ka time horaha hai...

and then all left for mandir!!!

They reached at mandir!!!

km-pandit ji...yeh Mera chota beta karan and tejasswi....yeh logon ki nayi nayi saddi Hui hai...aur ....pooja yeh dono karenge aajj

they both bend down for blessings!!!( he looked at them kneenly then think something) and then bless them...

pooja started and all....gone well....and it ended....then km was  talking something with pandit jii...teju's phone rang and she excuse herself and talking!! on phone!! and after talking ...she saw karan was looking her from a little far( actually..he came to find her .. actually it has been 10mins..she was outside)..she smiled and was about to go to him... some one bumped into her..and she lost balance and about fall from there.. some one pull her by her hand( it was Karan) and hugged her tightly!!!!.....

Karan's pov

mummy was talking with pandit ji!!and her phone rang she excuse herself !! and go outside for talking...it has been 10 mins...she didn't come i thought to check on her..so i also come outside!!! ...she saw me..and smiled... suddenly someone bumped into her.. my heart Stopped for a moment but before she could fall...a pull her by her hand and hugged her tightly!!! ....i am breathing heavily!!! she was caressing my back... finally i call down!! all family members also...viewd the scenes they were so worried!!...they come to us...we broke the hug...still i am holding her hand.. tightly

km- baccha are you okay!! asked cupping her cheeks...she nodded!!! mummy kissed her forehead...

sid bhai- pata nahi kaise chalte hai...yeh log...dekh kar nahi chal sakte .... agar kuch ho jata toh!! doll are you fine???

Teju- yes!! bhai I'm fine...!!..relax chalo sab Ghar chalte hai...

kd-  Sid check the cctv and i want details...of that man...

Sid bhai  nodded ...and Sid bhai was about to...call... teju snatched phone from his hand...and said " papa !! koi jarurat nahi hai...it was just an accident!!! ....and bhai...aap bhi??...aap toh bohot mature ho na... app aise ghusse main ....discion kaise le rahe ho...I'm fine !! chalo ghar chalte hai....

sid bhai- but doll !!

teju - bhai please!! with puppy eyes and he said!!... okay chalo!!!?
Then all took blessings from pandit ji...but when teju touched his feet...he said " god bless you!! But you have to be careful"..teju nodded...

Km asked - is there any problem pandit ji

Pandit ji - abhi uska time thoda bura chal raha hai ...toh use... careful rehne ko bola... bohot buri...nazre hai uske upar...

Km- uska pratikar karsakte hai!! Meri bacchii keliye!!

Pandit ji - bass thoda satark rahe..baki rab ki marzi

Km- jii pandit ji toh chalte hai..

then we all  leave for our house!!....we reached at home..at 8.00 Am and all mens sitting on living room!!! discussing about work related stuffs and roshni  was playing with their kids..and aaisa was talking on phone!!

km and teju were in the kitchen!! as it was peheli rasoi...of her..

Teju- mumma!!

km -hann baccha

teju- kya banau????

km- smiled...no you don't have to do..only some sweet dish will be fine...

Teju- toh phir main kya banau??

km- kuch bhi ...mitha chalega

Teju- ok toh main kheer bana deti hun??

Km- ok!!! let me help you!!

Teju- no no !! I'll do...

km- but atleast...cheezen kaha hai toh bata du..

Teju- woh main maids se puch lungi...

km- but

Teju- mummy please!!!

and after that she left!!

At dining table!!

All were eating....
Km- sunny !!

kk- hann mumma

Km- reception ke bare mein kya khayal hai!!

kk- mumma jaisa apko thik Lage

Km- main soch Rahi thi parson rakh len??teju are you okay with this baccha??

both kk and teju nodded...

Km- toh thik hai...main ... invitation bhjijwa deti hun... relatives ko..

kk - ok mumma..

  Then teju came with kheer...seeing.. kheer...kd said ..." Wow kheer ...Aaj kuch special hai kya"??

Km- Aaj teju ki pehle rasoi thi toh usne banaya hai!!

Kd- wahh !! It smells so good!!..khane main bhi acha hi hoga

Km- aap nahi kha sakte!! Yehh

Kd- kya!! Par kyun??

Km- bhul Gaye kya ...apka sugar...high..hai already... doctor nai kya bola hai..?kd made a sad face...

Teju said- don't worry papa !! I've made...kheer for you with sugar free tablets..you can eat that!!

Kd- sachi (like a child)

Teju- smiled and nodded

Then all complement her for her kheer... after that...km go to room and...come with a box and give to teju...it was a diamond necklace...

Teju - mom !! Iski kya jarurat thi??

Km- jarurat thi!! Chup chap rakhlo ( sternly)..

Roshni and Sid give her.. diamond bangles!!

Aarav and aaisa give her diamond bracelet!!

Aaisa- sunny...tu kya de raha hai..?? Gift...

Kk-main toh kuch nahi laya..hun...I'll give her in evening!!...and as of now I can only give her one thing

Aaisa - what!!

He got up from his place and kissed her cheeks and said " Thank you wiffy for... testy kheer"..

Aaisa and roshni hooted..

Aarav - wohh !! Sid bhai...kya ye wohi humara shy  karan hai...??

Sid- Haan main bhi yahi soch Raha tha..

Teju was totally red by now... blushing..

Aaisa- omg!! Look at teju she is blushing!!

Km- aaisa !! No one will tease my daughter!! (Sternly)

Teju smiled and hugged her...

and karan left for office....as he has some important work!!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 23th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 11.1K 38
Tejasswi Prakash, an passionate girl with high dreams wanted to achieve those, coming from Canada to India to live with her sister.. After Coming to...
238K 31.6K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...
162K 21.7K 48
He is rude, arrogant but a successful business man of the world. People would fear the name "KK" in the business world. But where did he went from p...
135K 6.5K 23
Karan Kundrra in Bigg boss house he is married his wife name is Tejasswi Kundrra but their marriage is secret no one knows about there marriage They...