𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬...

By Xvriniti

Anahstacia Vaneraries, her life is nothing but complicated. But everything is soon to change once she meets t... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.

33.

56 4 0
By Xvriniti

"The Dark Lord himself..."

Ivory felt her body drifting from reality. The Darkest Wizard that has ever lived wanted to meet her? But why? She was a simple thirteen-year-old witch who attended Hogwarts.

Why was it so important that he needed to see her?

The girl's thoughts ran wild. So wild her face was stuck in one position.

Shock.

Severus eyed his daughter, fully concerned.

He shouldn't have told her. He could simply make up something that could stop her from meeting the Dark Lord.

Then again, lies would only make matters worse.

"Ivory..?" questioned the anxious father as he shook her shoulder lightly.

She didn't respond.

"Darling?" Severus tried again. This time he cupped her face into the palm of his hands. Her head was tilted up while she eyed her father.

He could tell she was afraid.

"W-What does he want with me?"

Severus once again sighed, kneeling to his daughter's level.

Thankfully, no one was around to see the affectionate Potions Master.

"My sweet. He wishes to meet you. There's nothing more to it. You have nothing to fear.. Alright?"

He pulled one hand away, using the other to caress her cheek lovingly.

"Yes, Dad." She shook her head, engulfing herself in her father with a tight hug.

"I love you.." She whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"And I love you more.. more than you may think.." He pulled away, giving her a modest smile.

One thing Ivory was grateful for.

She was able to encounter the sweet side of Severus Snape.

"Your mother and I will explain everything you need to know over the next couple of days." He amplified, standing up, adjusting himself.

She shook her head in agreement.

She needed to tell someone about this.

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Yes, actually." He turned to her once again in all seriousness.

"You must not tell anyone anything that was discussed today or even in the next few days. Am I understood, Ivory?"

His voice was harsh, which meant it was important.

She shook her head in agreement.

"I promise.. I'll keep it to myself.."

"Good. Now come, I'm pretty sure Catalina is talking your mother's ear off." Severus veered, now heading back towards the school grounds.

Ivory snicked, following after her father.

"Possibly.."

The walk back to Hogwarts was peaceful. Of course, Ivory questioned the hell out of Severus, who only answered half of her questions.

She didn't need to know everything.

But he provided enough information for her to stop questioning him.

Upon their arrival, they encountered plenty of students who wandered the halls.

Come to think of it; Ivory was never seen around the school with Her father.

At first, she felt embarrassed. Everyone was staring her down. When she turned to look at her father, he was simply unphased.

She avoided the stares of her peers until they reached the moving stairs.

Once they were out of sight, The Father and Daughter headed straight to the Charms classroom.

Anah stood in front of the window that was set behind her desk. Her back was faced against the teen who talked the majority of the time.

Catalina was sitting at the front desk. She mostly talked about her family.

"You know Professor V, My parents really do like you," Catalina spoke with a charming smile.

"I bet they do love-"

"No, seriously, They fancy you and your family."

Anah turned to the teen lazily. Her face was stiff.

"It's not the first time I've heard that love."

Catalina shrugged her shoulders at the mere comment.

"Speaking of, Father told me that your wedding is being held at the manor... If this is true and if it isn't inappropriate-"

"You want to be a part of it?" Anah answered for her as she shook her head.

Her usual smile brightened.

"It would be an honor.."

"I'll discuss it with Severus love. But by all means, I wouldn't mind."

Anah peered towards the teen, who only returned the smile.

Catalina was indeed a kind child and the complete opposite of Draco.

So why not include her in the wedding? The second wedding, of course.

The doors to the Charms class creaked opened shortly after the small exchange. Anah and Catalina turned toward Severus and Ivory, who entered the room.

"Hi, Mum.." Ivory's voice filled the settled room.

"Hello, Darling. Everything goes well?" She questioned.

Ivory shook her head while she paraded over to her best friend.

Anah inspected her daughter carefully, watching for any signs of anything.

"All Good. Say, Cat, Did you want to go to the library? We still have time to. Study?." Her voice was calm and smooth.

Catalina cocked a brow at the other teen as she gathered her stuff.

Half the time, the girls never went there to study but only gossip.

"Um, Yeah. Sure. Thanks for lending an ear Professor." Catalina added while she watched Ivory gather her books and belongings.

"Anytime, Cat," Anah replied as she watched the two girls leave out of the room in a rush.

Anah turned to Severus, who stood still the entire time.

"How did it go?"

That was the only thing Anah asked.

The broad man slowly stepped towards his wife, hands tucked in front of him.

"She accepted it."

"Really? She didn't freak out or anything?" Her curiosity showed on her face.

Severus had stopped in front of Anah, giving her a simple look.

"She was afraid. I will say that. But, we were able to discuss it out."

A gentle sigh escaped from the woman.

"Severus. Honestly. I don't want to bring her into any of this. She's a child-"

He quickly took her hands in his, pulling her into a small embrace.

"Neither do I, Anah. But we haven't many choices; you know this."

She shook her head in agreement.

He was always right.

"We will endure, My love. Ivory will have nothing to fear. And neither will you.." His lips barely moved as he spoke.

A bright smile formed on her face. Severus always knew what to say.

"God, I love you, Severus.." she hummed against his lips, pressing her forehead against his.

"And I love you.." He responded, feelings their noses touch.

"And I'm going to be sick.."

The third person added.

The couple turned to see May standing at the entrance of the room.

"Are the two of you done?" She sounded disgusted.

Severus sighed a bit. He collected himself once more, giving Anah a mere kiss.

"I will see you tonight."

Anah flashed a weak smile returning the kiss.

"Alright. Until then, love."

Severus left out of the Charms class, leaving behind the sisters.

May enter in return giving the eldest sister a slight grin.

"I can't believe I've just witnessed you two showing PDA. Ah, how times have changed.."

Anah rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, May. How did aiding go with McGonagall?"

May paced over to her sister.

"Very quiet. I was able to take a nap in my Animagus form."

Anah cocked a brow.

"And no one noticed?"

May shook her head. A large smile formed on her lips.

"Nada."

"Interesting. Anyways, I need you to come with us to the next meeting. Although Severus and I will be there, I still don't want anyone else around my child."

"Got it, this way. The Dark Lord just may recruit me."

Anah laughed.

"That's if you haven't annoyed him by then.."

The youngest sister rolled her eyes in return.

"Whatever, Anah.."

- - - - - -

Over the next couple of weeks, Ivory couldn't catch a break.

She had Occlumency lessons with her parents every evening and participated in the secret club, also known as Dumbledore Army, learning defensive spells during lunch.

It was all draining, but the week eventually ended. It was the week before Christmas break, and it was also her last day doing Occlumency lessons overall.

Ivory stood amongst her peers as they gathered into The Room of Requirement.

This was the only time Ivory was able to get away from Cat and spend more time with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Alright, Ivory, It's your turn," Ron spoke towards the teen who hid behind Hermione and Ginny.

"Do I really have to duel? I mean, I can say I'm pretty fair-"

"Come on, Iv; It's better to practice; now go!" Hermione teased, pushing the teen into the center of the room.

There were more students than ever; many teens finally realized that You-Know-Who was really back and that Harry didn't make anything up.

So they joined.

Ivory groaned as she looked towards her Godbrother, who stood near the end of the room.

"Remember, total focus, Iv," Harry said, lifting his wand.

She shook her head gently as she, too, lifted her wand.

The students had gathered around the two, ready to see the small duel.

She took a deep breath as she eyed her target.

"Stupefy!"

She shot her spell successfully, causing Harry to dart back against the wall.

The other students were in awe.

"Well done, Ivory!" Harry managed to say as he stood up from the ground.

Ivory gave a joyously bowed. Half the girls that were there surrounded her.

"Good job Ivory!" Hermione gushed as she playfully hugged her.

It was her turn this time; She was going against Ron.

"Try not to blow him to pieces, Hermione.." Ivory added, causing the chestnut gal to smirk in return.

"I'll try.."

Ron approached the girls awkwardly, looking away.

"I'll go easy on you."

Hermione eyed Ginny and Ivory. An awkward grin formed on her lips.

"Thanks, Ron."

Hermione had left the other teens centering the room with Ron.

"I'll bet you five sickles on Ron's behalf.." One of the Weasley twins approached Ivory and Ginny. It was George.

"Heh, Deal," Ivory spoke, turning towards Fred, who nearly smirked.

"Let's see then.." Fred added as everyone watched Hermione and Ron.

The two had serious looks on their faces.

Hermione was the first to cast her spell.

"Stupefy!" yelled Hermione as Ron shrieked in return.

He, too, went darting back against the wall.

Ivory turned to see George highly disappointed.

"At least you believed in him; now give me my five sickles."

The small group around them laughed at the encounter.

Not too many minutes later, the session was over.

Everyone wished their fair wells and bid their goodbye as they left for the rest of the day.

Harry and Ivory, we're the remaining teens that stood behind.

"Say, what are you going to do for Winter Break?" Ivory asked, following behind Harry as they left The Room of Requirement.

"I'm spending the Holidays with Sirius. Why?" he questioned curiously.

Ivory grinned a bit.

"Mom hasn't said it yet, but she wants you to spend Christmas with us.."

He eyed her.

"Really?"

Ivory shook her head in return.

"Yeah, she's kept saying something about family blah blah, you know how she is."

Harry shook his head. He knew exactly what that meant.

"But what about Severus?"

"Dad will get over it, besides. I think he's finally warming up to you.."

The comment caused both of the teens to laugh.

"I doubt that, Ivory,"

"No, seriously."

"Wow. That's honestly a shocker."

Ivory peered, playfully hitting his arm.

"Right? He's good people, Harry. Trust me."

He did trust her.

"Alright, Iv, I Remember.. keep practicing the spells over break. Hopefully, I am to see you then.." He spoke as the two exchanged an awkward hug.

"You know we still have a week left, right?" Ivory said, pulling away from the hug.

He shrugged bus shoulders, looking away.

"I rarely see you anymore."

Ivory didn't know what to say. After all, he was right.

"I've been busy, that's all."

She spoke softly, holding her arm.

"Fair enough. Still, take care.."

With one final look, Harry was out of sight.

Ivory stood there quietly, feeling the guilt uprising within her. Hopefully, he could understand.

Hopefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.3K 27
"when I'm with you, I feel alive." +++ [goblet of fire] cedric diggory x oc i do not own harry potter or the rest of the characters (except my own) ...
282 0 21
Ophelia Kelly was a shy girl who's only interest was to leave Hogwarts and her home and start her new adventure as fast as she can. Little did she kn...
1.8K 85 22
"The war is cruel, they say. War needs sacrifices. Fair enough, she thought." Declaimer: I do not own anything from the books and movies about Harry...
73.4K 2.2K 14
Harry and Professor Snape walk quietly down the stairs after their meeting with the Headmaster... And they find themselves both in a dark and wet roo...