Top Gun: G-Force

By Catnoirxladybug07

A Top Gun fanfiction that takes place after the events of Top Gun: Maverick. The story will follow the young... More

Intro
Captain Pete "Maverick" Mitchell
Becase she was inverted
Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire
Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
She knows... He doesn't
Girls Night!
A Few Weeks Later...
Jessica "Jade's Mom" Pearl
Beach Soccer
Dinner at Penny's
Just a Girl and her Mom
You get a RIO! You get a RIO! You all get a RIO!
Holy Shit, It's Maverick and Goose
My Girl?!
I'm as Right as the Mail
Home, she's finally going Home
Janson's Trail
The Exam
Clear for Take Off
Top Gun Class
All Hands on Deck
Penny Benjamin? Yes
In the Air Again
31 days Until Doom
Doom Squad
Highway to Hell
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye

! Top Gun: Accelerate !

577 4 4
By Catnoirxladybug07

The newest book in the Top Gun: G-Force world has been released! I hope you enjoy it! I am still working out an overall plot to it, but this book and the new book will be combined to make... 

READY?!

A THIRD BOOK! 

I know shocking! But I am excited to show off this story and so many others! Other stories will be updated FOR SURE! But Tom Kazansky: My Snowman just has HEAVY chapters is all. SO MUCH WRITING I TELL YOU! 

I hope to get a few more chapters up of the New Book, Top Gun: Accelerate! 

Just for some information it takes place around the 2014/2015 era. It is in the POV of Emileigh Kazansky aka the youngest daughter of Tom Kazansky. As she graduates High School and is deciding her future. I won't give too much away - but it will be a VERY sad story with a lot of angst I promise! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 648 20
π’„π’“π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’›π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š π’šπ’π’– π’‡π’π’š π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’šπ’π’–π’“π’† π’”π’π’‚π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’•π’‰π’“π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’Œπ’š 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 π’š...
279K 6.1K 58
Selene 'Siren' Mitchell was the daughter of Pete Mitchell and Charlotte Blackwood. She came as a surprise to the two, but quickly after the parents d...
521K 12.4K 32
𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬 𝑢𝑡 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑡 ─── Β°βˆ˜β‰βˆ˜Β° in which two people are completely oblivious to their feelings, wanting nothing more than to protect their...
11.5K 211 15
When Anne "Free-Bird" Mitchell is called back to Top Gun she never expected to see some of her oldest friends, and father, there. On top of her most...