𝐊𝐚𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥

By authorreya

Collection of short stories. -𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃- अधूरा होके भी है इश्क़ मेरा कामिल तेरे बिना गुज़ारा ऐ दिल है... More

Introduction
Dedication
Preface
فضل سے inaayat
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
epilogue♡
chaahat चाहत
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
epilogue♡
خواہش. khawahish
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
epilogue♡
Aashiqui आशिकी
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
epilogue♡
SECOND BOOK!!
we did it!!

3.

16.8K 1K 104
By authorreya

The alliance was fixed now, Mr and Mrs Malhotra were looking happy while Anaya's mother was in the 7th sky, she got what she wanted, a rich family.

Abhi was constantly looking at me which made me blush whenever we would make eye contact he would throw a wink at me. Shameless.

Mrs Malhotra suggested we do a small roka ceremony right now which I politely denied as my father and brother are not here and i want them to be with me on my special days.

It was decided that we will get Married next week only because according to pandit ji tis the only auspicious day for us to get married, abhi and i agreed even though it was very early but I felt like abhi is the one.

When they were leaving abhi came infront of me and asked for my phone number. I told him my number which he saved as "wife❤️".

I glared at him and said "I am not your wife" he chuckled saying "yet!". his mother called him while giving him a teasing smile,He kissed my forehead and went towards her, my cheeks turned while his sister nugged and said "bhai aap pe lattu ho chuke hai"

Her statement made me blush harder, feeling embarrassed i ran inside my room.

It was the next day I got ready for school. I wore a simple black chikankari top and jeans. I like to dress simple in school.

After the school was over i came inside my room and immediately called my dad to tell him the good news. He answered but before he could say anything I spoke first "papa I'm getting married yay" .

Her father on the other side stilled, her brother saw his father loosing his face color he ran to him saying "papa are you okay, what happened".

Anaya heard this she also started panicking, "hello papa kya hua" her father came back to his sense and shouted "how can you do this to us tumne Hume batana bhi zaroori nahi samjha this is very wrong Anaya ye bohot galat Kiya tumne".

Saying this he cut the call making Anaya's eyes teary. Her father raised his voice on her for the first time, yes she was used to being scolded but not from her father. She was still crying when a notification came on her phone
"Sweetheart call me❤️".

It was a message from an unknown number, Anaya frowned and being the dumb person that she is she messaged "oh hello tum jo bhi ho zyada hawa mein mat udo mujhe firse sweetheart bola na to tumhara heart fail kar dungi"

She sent the message and was about to block the number but she got a call from the same unknown number, she picked up the phone in anger and shouted "tumhe samaj nahi ata mat tang Karo insaan udaas bhi hota hai" she sniffed.

The man on the other side got worried hearing her broken voice, he could easily tell that she cried "sweetheart please rona band Karo or mujhe batao kya hua" he said in a gentle voice.

Anaya recognised his voice and bit her tongue in embarrassment but heart melted after hearing his gentle voice.

Why am I feeling a ache in my heart hearing her sad voice? Come on abhimanyu you just met her 2 hours ago you cannot be a obsessed freak already.

It was silent for a few seconds before she said "mere papa mujhse gussa hai" i know she is pouting oh how I wish I can kiss that adorable pout.

"Tumhare papa hai Maan jayenge don't worry" i tried to comfort her. "Nahi wo mujhse naraz mujhse apno ki narazgi bardasht nahi hoti" she said almost on verge of tears.

"Tumhe kya cheez pyaari hai" i asked. "Huh? Yaha mein sad hu or aapka kbc hi band nahi hota" she said. I can hear the irritation in her voice oh my poor baby. "Par waise puch rahe ho to mujhe dance pasand hai books pasand hai or kabhi kabhi painting bhi" now this caught my attention.

"Tumhe dance ata hai?" I asked and next second I hear a loud gasp from her side "mujhe dance pasand hai? Are bhai dance meri jaan hai aapko pata bhi hai ki mein school mein dance sikhati hu" i frowned at this new found information.

My mother never told me that she was a dancer but suddenly the dots started connecting, it was her mother's plan she wanted this alliance at any cost and she couldn't risk telling us that my Anaya is a dance. Choti soch hai inn logo ki.

"Sangeet pe perform karna mere liye" i demanded.
"Kyu aap konse tom Holland ho" Anaya said blushing at the thought of dancing for him on their Sangeet. "Nahi mein to ABHIMANYU MALHOTRA hu or tum MRS ANAYA ABHIMANYU MALHOTRA meri biwi sirf mere liye dance karogi".

We were talking for almost 2 hours now and i was successful in changing her mood now she was all happy. It was 6pm, i had a idea in my mind "Anaya chalo milte hai mein tumhare ghar aa raha hu bahar aajana jab call Karu dobara" my Anaya agreed and cut the call. 

Soon i reached outside her mother's house and called her "sweetheart aa bhi jao ab"
"Han aa rahi hu ek minute wait karo yaar"
She came outside wearing a black full sleeve top with some beige? Idk the exact color name jeans.

And fuck! she was looking sexy i cannot wait to marry her, i came outside and immediately wrapped my arms around her, i buried my face in her neck and placed a small kiss there.

When she tried to broke the hug i didn't let her it was our first hug, I wanted it to be a little longer and also I was not ready to leave her now only.

She ran her fingers in my hair which made my loosened my hold on her. She smiled and kissed my cheek, ahhhh this goddess kissed me, I'm never washing my face again.

Anaya jumped and said "hey we are twinning again" looking at her excited state i laughed. We are actually twinning again.

I cupped her face and kissed her cheeks and forehead. I held her hand and went towards our car. Opening the door for her i bowed dramatically making her laugh. After settling her on the seat i went to my driver's seat.

I was driving while she was changing songs and singing along to them, she is maybe a good dancer but singing no, she can definitely no do this.

But she was enjoying herself which made me smile. I took her right hand in my left one and rested our intertwined hand my thighs which
Made her blush hard. My favourite was black then but now it is definitely the same red which shines on her cheeks when I make her blush.

Ahh, so fucking perfect. Just 6 days more and then I will never leave her for even a minute.

We stopped at an amazing cafe which was never crowded it was a low-key place. I was outside the city so people didn't knew about this. I discovered this when was just roaming outside the city for some fresh air.

I got out of the car and opened the door for my baby girl who came out giggling, Ahh music to my ears. I held her hand again and ordered two coffee while we sat and enjoyed the beautiful sunset view

"You know I always had a dream ki mein na bhaag ke shadi karungi, court marriage." she said being too excited. "Why" i asked being confused because why would someone want this ghar pe jutte padte hai ye kaam karne se.

"Are mene bataya hai na meri mumma mujhe control karti hai mujhe kuch karne nahi deti" she told everything about her mother yesterday because according to her if I am going to be her husband I have the right to know this.

I nodded and she continued "han so mujhe kuch aesa karna tha ki mumma mujhe disown karde or mera picha chhodd de but bhagne ke liye koi Mila nahi" my heard ached for her. Having divorced parents is really hard especially when you are living with the toxic one.

But I tried to lighten up her mood and said "mein hu na chalo bhaagte hai" she frowned and said "are par humari shadi to 6 din baad honi hi hai ab kya karenge bhaag ke"

"Chalo bhaag nahi sakte par court marriage to kar hi sakte hai" i suggested. My baby girl looked at my wide eyed as if I had grown two heads. She whispered a small "sachi?" I kissed her forehead and whispered "muchi".

I payed the bill and held her hand exiting the cafe. We stopped by a garment shop and brought a red anarkali for my sweetheart and a white kurta for me.

I called my lawyer and ordered him to get outlet marriage papers ready while We reached the court and now you might be wondering that itni jaldi kaise kar diya ye sab but guys mein ye hi kahunga ki naam chalta hai tere bhai ka pure sheher mein.

(It's fiction thodi si bakwas seh lo yaar mujhe nahi pata court marriage kaise hoti hai)

I called my friends karan and Abhishek who were first shocked but then later started shouting and hooting. Anaya's friend siya came from her side. She was a sane one who glared at Anaya and gave her a explain later expression.My lawyer came with flowers garland and a ring.

We signed our marriage papers and looked into each other's eyes Anaya was smiling and having small tears in her eyes. I kissed her forehead and hand.

We exchanged our varmala's our friends were hooting and cheering for us but we were lost in each other's eyes.

And just like that anaya's dream of court marriage got fulfilled by abhi. Abhi looked at her lips and attached his lips on hers softly kissing her while her friend cheered more with their eyes closed.

____________________________________________________

क्यूँ दिखे मुझे तू सिरहाने मेरे
सोच के तेरी बातें हम मुस्कुराने लगे
हाए हाए हाए

क्यूँ दिखे मुझे तू सिरहाने मेरे
सोच के तेरी बातें हम मुस्कुराने लगे
दिल से निकल गया है लफ़्ज़ों पे आने लगे
कैसी तेरी खुमारी है हम गुनगुनाने लगे

चन्ना वे.. चन्ना वे..
कुछ तो है तेरे मेरे दरमियाँ क्यूँ लगे
चन्ना वे.. चन्ना वे..
कुछ तो है तेरे मेरे दरमियाँ क्यूँ लगे
चन्ना वे..❤️‍🩹

Yayayaya they are married guys according to me this chapter is soo cuteee. Plesse tell me did you liked it or not.

Also the issue is now fixed but my ranking got down randomly but it's okay. I'm still going to write I'm not leaving.

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 1827 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DESTINED By Parkkim23

General Fiction

1.6K 82 37
Love is different for everyone...let's see what happens when two hopeless romantic best friends find their forever wala love.
520K 42.9K 49
For as long as Niharika could remember, she led a simple life overshadowed by her own misery. Despite belonging to a well-established family and bein...
92.1K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
3.4K 154 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...