Me, or him?

By Bucket_realest

'You are future Tsahik and Olo'eyktan! Start acting like it!' The pair looked at eachother, their ears and ta... More

Characters
Tsรฌlllyรค
Thank you..
Forest family..
The way of water
Fight
Ao'nung!
Kiri!
Tulkun
Muntxa si
No, no.. No!
Comfort..?
War..
Kin
Oh my Eywa..
Preparation
Ceremony of loss
Touch
Spear boy fight
A/N
Cave
Tuktirey
Son
Isolation
A/N ...again.

A/N

2.2K 35 14
By Bucket_realest

Hello everyone!

Tonight the next chapter of, "Me, or him?" Was going to be posted.

Unfortunately all my work on that chapter has been deleted?

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience I'm going to try and re-write it soon but I'm going on a trip with my school so I am unable to post it before I leave. (I leave Tuesday and today is Sunday)

Again I am sorry and I will try and work on it and post it when I come back on Saturday. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 453 15
โ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ'๐‘จ๐‘ฒ, ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น. ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ? โž โ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ญ, ๐‘ฐ'๐‘ด ๏ฟฝ...
123K 3.7K 55
Tรฌyawn and Aonung team up to get Lo'ak and Tsireya to stop have feelings for each other, but only end up falling for each other.
552K 16.3K 12
Neteyam Sully x Reader Adopted daughter of Olo'eyktan Tonowari and his Tsahรฌk mate Ronal, you spend your days often in the waters of the Metkayina cl...
6.6K 455 13
When her father is captured, Nรฎryni must travel with her best friend but upon meeting a certain Metkayina girl, they both start to see each other as...