War..

Tsìlllyä pov:

His hand fell back around my torso as I laid my head on his chest. He rocked us back and forth as someone ran up to our side.

'Guys, come, quickly!' They spoke, I turned to see Tsireya, she grabbed his wrist. I followed behind as we hopped on a few ilu's, Roxto appearing on the side. We hopped up on a deck to find Netayam and Lo'ak arguing.

'Lo'ak!' Tsireya called.

'Get off me!' Lo'ak spoke angrily as he pushed off Netayam's grasp.

'Lo'ak!' Netayam yelled.

'Come on, he's going to Payakan.' Netayam spoke, hitting Ao'nung's chest lightly.

'He's going to find Payakan.' Tsireya told Kiri, Tuk, and another Metkayina girl as we passed them. Lo'ak jumped on Payakan once we got there, pulling on something.

'Shit! He's marked!' I screeched, my ears fell at the thought of Hil'mia.

'Bro, help me! Hurry the ships coming!' Lo'ak urged as Netayam helped Ao'nung on, while I helped Tsireya.

'Call dad! Call dad! Just go, do it.' Netayam spoke, Lo'ak hesitated as he began to call their father.

'Shit! We need rope, rope now!' I pointed to a thing of rope on an ilu as Netayam hopped off, grabbing it.

'Ao'nung!' He called, throwing the rope to him, we tied it on.

'Go, go, go!' I told Netayam, we all pulled as Netayam was on an ilu, trying to swim off with the other end of the rope.

We all fell into the water as it came out, I resurfaced as something grabbed me, I turned to see Nita.

'What are you doing here?!' I scolded her as I got on an ilu, I plopped her up infront of me. Ao'nung appeared next to us, holding onto my thigh.

'Nita?' He gasped as he cleared water from his face. I hissed in discomfort, my younger sister was here, with a Skywalker ship nearing.

'Come on!' I pulled on Ao'nung's arm as he sat behind me, placing his hands on my waist. Nita held onto me tightly as she began to cry.

'Go that way! I'll draw them out!' Netayam spoke quickly, I hesitantly nodded as we all dived down.

We all hid in plants as Netayam swam the Skywalker instrument away. Big machines glided threw the water, Ao'nung's grip on my waist tightened.

Lo'ak signaled to us to split up as the machines came towards us.

We hid in a big plant with an air bubble, Nita began gasping for air as she clung to Ao'nung. We all yelled as someone came up, I sighed in relief as I saw Kiri.

'Where is Tuk? Did you see her?' She spoke worriedly, I gasped, my face plastered with worry

'Someone else is coming!' Nita squealed scared. I laid a hand on Ao'nung's hip, where his knife was. We all watched with worry as I saw a Metkayina boy swim past.

Confused I dived down to see Roxto, I tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around quickly, almost cutting me with his knife.

I held my hands up as I pointed to the air bubble plant, he nodded, following me.

'It's just Roxto.' I spoke as I resurfaced, Roxto appear beside me.

'We must go soon, it's not safe here.' Roxto whispered as I sighed, looking at Ao'nung.

'I think I saw an ilu not to far off, Nita I'm sending you home.' I told the girl, she hesitantly nodded as I dived down, calling the ilu.

They all appeared at my side as we sent Nita off, she disappeared in the distance. A machine made its way towards us, we scattered but stayed close enough to protect eachother.

We reached kelp as I turned to see Kiri stopping while she connected her bond to a plant.

She began controlling the plants around us, I rested a hand on Ao'nung's shoulder as he placed one on my stomach. Kiri smashed the machine in the nearest rock, grabbing the sky person that came out with the plant, crushing him as he tried to swim away.

I looked between Ao'nung and Roxto, a very confused face on Ao'nung as he looked at his hand on my stomach.

I shook it off.

Very short, and I mean very short Ao'nung pov:

Confused I looked down at my hand, resting on my mates stomach. There was a type of feeling there, an odd feeling I've never felt before..

What is this?