Isolation

'Tsìlllyä.. I think it's time for you to be in isolation..' Ronal spoke as my ears darted back once I looked at her.

'What?!' I hissed.

'It's not up for a decision. You're just about halfway through your time with kin. It is decided.' She spoke as I got up, pushing Ao'nung off me.

'I'm going for a, "last walk of freedom" before I have to stay in here.' I growled lowly as I walked out.

I walked through the village, towards the other side of the island, sitting in the water. 

'What do you want?' I spoke as I heard the splashing of water behind me.

'The oldest Sully-' Was all I heard as I rushed to get up with the man's help as I ran as fast as I could.

I ran into my Mauri as Neytiri stood outside pacing.

'Do whatever you have to.' Neytiri told me as I nodded, hearing a cry of pain as I went in to see Ao'nung crouched over him with Veäko in Ronal's arms crying.

'Ao'nung.' I whispered as he looked at me worriedly as I replaced him.

'Netayam! Netayam!' I yelled to try and over take his cries as I got his attention.

'It's okay, we're here. You're okay.' I spoke cupping his cheek as he grabbed my arm, squeezing it tightly.

'Netayam look at me. You are okay.' I whispered.

'It burns Tsì-' He began as he cried out again. He started picking at his bandage as I cut it, revealing his bare chest and the bandage covering his wound.

I laid a hand over the remaining bandage so he wouldn't pick at it.

'Tsì-' He cried.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After awhile he calmed down. Each time I tried to leave his side for his family he would always pull me back towards him.

'Netayam.' I scolded gently as he did it again. I looked at his mother as she giggled quietly, shrugging. Nita walked in as she sat beside me, leaning on my arm that held Netayam's hand.

I touched my stomach as a small nudge was felt inside. I felt arms wrap around me as I leaned on him, Ao'nung.

My eyes closed as my grip on Netayam's hand soon loosened as his was still strong.

'I should get these three to bed.' Ao'nung spoke quietly, loud enough for everyone to hear.

'Her isolation just started until our child is born.' He continued, I felt someone staring at me as I didn't dare to open my eyes.

Ao'nung lifted me up in his arms as Netayam let go of my hand, feeling small arms wrap around me.

'Good night Tsìlllyä.' Tuk's voice sounded as the small arms pulled away. I was lifted as Ao'nung stood, walking to where our mats were.

My head piece was taken off as Ao'nung kissed my forehead, then Nita's as she laid infront of me, facing me. soon I drifted to sleep as Tuk asked the big question.

'Ao'nung? Is it a girl or boy?'

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was a few weeks later as I woke up once again to the feeling of something poking me in the face.

I opened my eyes to see Veäko staring at me, giggling once he saw I was awake.

'Hi Vee.' I laughed as I sat up, I glanced around the Mauri to see no one but Ao'nung laying beside me.

I turned back to Veäko after I covered my stomach with the blanket that laid on us.

I placed him infront of me as he kicked his feet. I held his feet carefully so he wouldn't hit my stomach.

It seemed like just a few minutes passed before Ao'nung woke up, coming to my side just to lean on my shoulder and fall asleep again.

I giggled at this as Nita ran in with Tuk.

'Lyä!' She squealed as Ao'nung jolted up in a panic, obviously surprised.

'Can we feel it? Can we??' She asked anxiously as she sat beside me. I took their hands as I placed it on my stomach, a few moments passed before they squealed with delight from the tiny yet mighty nudge from my stomach.

Ao'nung laughed as his mother, father, and sister walked in with the Sully parents, who Tuk sprinted to immediately.

'How are you feeling? Any pain?' Ronal asked as Tonowari took his younger son in his arms.

'Maybe when it kicks, other than that not too much unless I'm moving.' I spoke as Tuk handed my the juice Neytiri tends to give me.

'Maybe when ---- kicks.' Ao'nung spoke before his mother could.

'When what kicks?' I replied shockingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

'MaNung, it's been from lunch to dinner. Come one, repeated what you said!' I spoke annoyed as Tsireya, the Sully children (Netayam too), and Roxto sat with us for dinner.

'Repeat what?' Roxto asked.

'His mother came in to ask me about pain and I called our child an, 'it'. He then correct me on our child's gender, seemingly I didn't catch on, and now everyone but me knows.' I groaned as I glared at Ao'nung.

'For the record, Roxto and I don't know.' Tsireya pointed her and Roxto as I shook my head.

'You didn't tell your own sister and best friend, Ao'nung?' I hissed as Netayam cleared his throat.

'I- uh, also don't know.' He spoke as he stared at his food, I rolled my eyes as we went back to eating.

Tsireya, Roxto, and I all kept asking Ao'nung randomly to catch him off guard to tell us, every once and awhile Netayam would too but he mostly kept quiet.

Then I began to recall, all the Sully children were there.

'Tuk?' I asked as sweet as I could.

'Hm?' Tuk responded quickly as she looked up.

'Suprise quiz. What is the gender of my child?' I asked quickly, she thought for a moment before Ao'nung, Lo'ak, or even Kiri could stop her.

'Uhh.. wait, I know this, I should definitely know this. Oh! I know it! It's a...'