Touch

After awhile the dance was finished, Ao'nung and I hand in hand as he twirled me, he pulled me close as we began to slow to the quiet drums.

I laid my head on his shoulder, his chin on my head. He had one arm wrapped around me, mine under his arm, holding his shoulder as our other hands were holding eachothers.

I heard snickering behind me, feeling Ao'nung move his head he hissed quietly. I let go of his hand, my other still resting under his arm on his shoulder, I turned to see who he was hissing at.

His friends? Minus Roxto.

'Hey, Mr. Future Olo'eyktan, how's the misses?' One spoke, laughing at me, I hissed at them, noticing Yeytxu among them.

'She's always been a feisty one when kids aren't around, am I right?' Another spoke, Ao'nung glared at them protectively, his grip on my hip began to tighten.

'What do you want?' Ao'nung growled lowly, I looked up at him a bit scared, I've never seen him mad.

'Nothing much, you should come back and hunt with us.' Yeytxu spoke, he rested his shoulder on the shorter friend.

'What is this about? Your all acting like skxawngs.' I hissed, I looked at Ao'nung, then his friends as a mini crowd started to form.

'Well, Mrs.Monolith. Sorry, hold on, it's not Monolith anymore. Mrs. (Ao'nung's last name). Oh yeah, that's better.' Koma (the short one) spoke, shoving off Yeytxu.

'We over heard our little friend here, Roxto, talking with a couple four-fingered freaks and your sister about you two. How, uh, what was it again? Tsìlllyä's with kin? Right, Yeytxu?' He continued looking at us then him. Ao'nung tensed up as he took a step infront of me, his hand grazed my torso, just barley holding me back.

'Back off, Koma.' Ao'nung hissed, his ears darted back as I held onto his arm.

'MaNung..' I whispered, gently tugging on his arm. By then a bigger crowd had formed, watching and listening. I caught Roxto staring at me, "I'm so sorry" he mouthed, I gave him a small nod.

'Aw, little Tsahik calling her Olo'eyktan.' Koma laughed, a group barged their way to us as they stood in between us.

I look up to see Ao'nung's parents and the Sully parents?

Someone grabbed my shoulder, I saw the Sully kids, and Tsireya on the other side of Ao'nung.

'Come on, let's go dance on the other side of the beach.' Tsireya started to drag me along as the Sully kids followed along with Ao'nung.

We began to dance around a fire we re-lit seeing at it was abandoned since the tenders joined the crowd. I looked back at the disassembling crowd, I saw Roxto as I waved him over with a smile, he didn't see me.

'Roxto! Come join us!' I waved my hand at him as he looked at me, a small smile appeared on his face as he came over.

'I'm so sorry, Tsìlllyä, I was talking with Kiri, Lo'ak, and Tsireya and-' He started once he came over, some little kids and their parents came over to, seeing as they were probably here before us.

'It's ok, Roxto. You didn't know, now stop blabbering and join the fun!' I spoke as I jokingly hit his shoulder, they all began to dance around the fire as I sat with Ao'nung. Nita appeared at some point, I didn't seem to notice until she came over to us.

'Oh, hey Nita.' Ao'nung spoke, he took her in his arms as she laid in between us, I laid my head on her's as Ao'nung wrapped his arm around us.

Nita acted like our daughter, a year after we were told about our promising, she almost called him dad one day when we took her out on ilu's.

'Nita?' I whispered as I lifted my head, fires began to go down as the people began to retreat from the beach. She had fallen asleep.

'Hey, Sully's, if you want to say goodnight to your brother you better go now.' I told them as I began to stand, I took Nita in my arms as Ao'nung stood, we went to find my mother.

'Mom!' I called as we found her with Ronal, both woman turned to look at us.

'Nita fell asleep, we're heading back.' I spoke as I handed her to my mother.

'Alright, goodnight.' Anekxä smiled, Ronal told us goodnight, giving my instructions on how not to lay, I rolled my eyes jokingly as we walked away. We got to our Mauri to find the Sully's walking out.

'Goodnight Tsìlllyä, Ao'nung.' They each spoke.

'Goodnight.' I responded as I closed the cloth to our Mauri. I went over to Netayam as I checked him over, still breathing. I began to look at the dressings the covered his wound.

'I'm afraid to check if the hole is closing, if it isn't and I checked I could kill him.' I thought to myself as I changed my clothing, back into my tan drap and chest covering.

'Day 1 of isolation might begin tomorrow.' I whispered as Ao'nung squeezed my hand while we laid down, once again I had him lay on my stomach, he wrapped his arms around me. The pressure felt nice instead of a painful way when he laid on my stomach.

It's was like Ao'nung was the only one to touch my stomach without it hurting.

~Next morning~

I yawned looking down at Ao'nung, he looked peaceful when he was sleeping.

Someone yipped outside, I looked at the door as I told them to come in, it was Ronal and Neytiri, along with Kiri, Tuk, and Nita.

'Hey, what are you guys doing here?' I spoke as Neytiri went over to her son, Nita came over, hugging me.

'Doesn't that hurt you? My son laying on your stomach?' Ronal asked as she sat beside us, Nita went to play with Tuk on the other side of the Mauri.

'No, if anything it feels nice, whenever someone else touches me it hurts like a Akula attack. (Their form of shark, the thing Payakan killed).' I spoke softly as my hand ran over Ao'nung's face, his ear twitched.

'Hm, well wake him up, I want to check you over.' Ronal nodded as she got up to grab something while I frowned. I shook Ao'nung he groaned, nuzzling his nose into my stomach gently.

'Ais!' I hissed as I tapped his head, I sat up as his head laid on my legs.

'You skxawng!' I laughed as he made a pouty face since I woke him up.

'I don't want to hear it if they huddle up on you.'