Hurt | Remus Lupin

By soft_multi_fandom

Sara Finnigan, the older sister of Seamus, is in her seventh and final year at Hogwarts. As she and her two b... More

~1~ A New Professor
~2~ Care of Magical Creatures
~3~ Sara's Boggart
~4~ Tea with Lupin
~6~ Sleepover in the Great Hall
~7~ The First Quidditch Match
~8~ Crippled Finnigan
~9~ Necklace from a Secret Admirer
~10~ Gryffindor's Win
~11~ The Quidditch Cup
~12~ Sara and Remus
~13~ Sara's Discovery
~14~ The Werewolf
~15~ Remus Departs
~16~ The Burrow
~17~ Table Crashers
~18~ Quidditch Campsite
~19~ IRELAND WINS
~20~ Death Eater Attack
~21~ Auror Training
~22~ The First Task
~23~ Date with Charlie
~24~ Yule Ball
~25~ The Second Task
~26~ Sara the Matchmaker
~27~ Cedric's Death
~28~ Aftermath
~29~ The Fight
~30~ Angry Reunion
~31~ Lies
~32~ Shitty Spy
~33~ Advance Gaurd
~34~ Harry's Arrival
~35~ Questions
~36~ Clean up
~37~ The Hearing
~38~ Prefect Party
~39~ The Apology
~40~ Kings Cross
~41~ What are we?
~42~ Run in with Percy
~43~ Birthday Party
~44~ Dumledore's Army
~45~ A Night to Remember
~46~ Snake Attack
~47~ Christmas at St. Mungo's
~48~ Cured!
~49~ Valentine's Day
~50~ Dumbledore's Departure
~51~ Harry in the fireplace
~52~ Fred and George's Escape from Hogwarts
~53~ Hagrid and McGonagall's Attack
~54~ Battle At The Minsitry
~55~ After the Battle
~56~ The Dusley's
~57~ The Finnigan's
~58~ Family Dinner
~59~ The Twins shop
~60~ Moving In
~61~ Anger
~62~ Full Moon
~63~ Harry's Suspicions
~64~ Christmas Eve
~65~ Percy's Big Fat Stupid Face
~66~ New Years
~67~ Ron's Birthday Surprise
~68~ Return
~69~ Dumbledore's Death
~70~ Shouting Match In The Hall
~71~ Proposal
~72~ Sara and Remus' Wedding Day
~73~ Rescuing Harry
~74~ Battle of the Harry's
~75~ Unexpected Death
~76~ Bill and Fleur's Chaotic Wedding
~77~ The Year

~5~ Hogsmeade

1.6K 33 3
By soft_multi_fandom

Soon enough, it was Halloween, which meant it was the first Hogsmeade trip of the year. As I got dressed, I remembered about McGonagall not signing Harry's form, and made a mental note to bring Harry a little box of treats 

Ollie, Percy and I met up, and after breakfast, we started walking towards the front doors. 

"You should bring your winter jacket." Percy said, looking at me wearing my sweater and light spring jacket. 

"It's still the beginning of fall! I'll be alright." I shrugged. 

"Don't blame me if you get cold." he sighed. 

When we got to the entrance hall, Filch was having us line up, while he checked off all of our names. 

"You three are good to go." he growled, glaring at us as we walked past. 

We walked out into the chilly morning. The wind was biting at my face. "Oh Goodness, I didn't realized it was this  cold." I said, wrapping my arms around myself and rubbing my arms. 

"I told  you to bring your winter jacket, but did you listen?" Percy sighed as he took off his scarf and wrapped it around my neck for me, while Ollie took off his hat and placed it gently on my head, patting it to fit. 

"It feels like I have two boyfriends." I said with a grin. 

"We will stop being nice if you don't shut up." Ollie replied calmly. 

I laughed. As much as I loved being an absolute piss off, I loved these two boys to bits.

Having been coming to every Hogsmeade trip since our third year, we weren't all too crazy about it. We just liked getting out of the castle and stretching our legs somewhere other than the courtyard. We first went to Honey dukes, where I got a box of assorted treats for Harry, and another one for myself. Then at Zonkos, I bought a small jar of nose-biting teacups, just in case, much to Percy's disapproval. Then we went to the Quidditch shop, where after an hour, Percy and I had to physically drag Ollie out. And finally, as tradition, we stopped at the Three Broomsticks for butterbeer.  

After our butterbeer, we walked back to the castle. Walking between the two boys, I linked my arms with theirs. The wind started getting stronger, making me shiver. 

"Ah fuck, the weather is insane." I said, unlinking my arms and sprinting towards the castle. 

"Sara! Come back!" Ollie called.

'YOU'RE STILL WEARING OUR STUFF!" Percy yelled out after me. 

I made it to the castle, and who do I physically collide with? 

"Sorry Professor Lupin." I said, a little flustered. My cheeks were pink from the cold and my hair was all over the place from the wind, with Ollie's hat messing it up.

"Careful now," he said with a smile. "Did you forget to break your feet too?" 

"Oh Merlin, no one is going to let me forget that." I laughed slightly, and he smiled even wider, his eyes twinkling as he chuckled at me. 

"Sara!" Percy came behind me and snatched his scarf back. "Oh, hello Professor."

"Hello Mr. Weasley." Lupin nodded at him.

"Hi Professor." Ollie said to Lupin, before turning to me and crossing his arms across his broad chest. "If you're going to run off Sara, you don't deserve my hat." he scolded, pulling it off my head, messing my hair even more, before he grabbed me and used his hand to let it stick up. 

"It's chilly out there!" I complained, whining a bit like a child. "I wanted to get back into the castle before I turned into a focking popsicle or something. Sorry Professor." I flushed, remembering my language. 

He just smiled without saying anything. 

"Well, don't run off, you do this every time!" Percy huffed. 

"No I don't!" I cried.

"Yeah, you do. All the time." Ollie confirmed, nodding his head. 

"I swear to Merlin we need to put a leash on you." Percy mumbled, pinching my cheek hard. 

"Percy damn it!" I pushed him away irritably.

Lupin watched silently with amusement as the boys and I argued about the stupidest of things. 

"You go back to the Common Room without me then." I said tartly.

The two boys walked away and Lupin turned to me. "You and Mr. Weasley make quite the couple"

"I-, what?"

"You and...." he trailed off, noticing my face of confusion. "You and Mr. Wood?"

I stared at him, before I burst out laughing. "Oh Merlin, no. Never.  Well, not never. I did  date Percy but that was in fifth year and for like two weeks. I'd never date him again though. And I never even considered Ollie, that boy would marry quidditch if he could. I love those two boys like brothers. And they treat me like their sister. And-" I stopped, realizing I was rambling.

Lupin smiled. "Sorry about that. I shouldn't have assumed."

I shrugged. "It's alright. Professor Dumbledore is convinced I'll get back with Percy, but I'd rather kiss a troll."

Lupin made a surprised snort. "A troll?"

I nodded solemnly. "Oh yes. A troll would be more romantic than Percy and Ollie combined."

Lupin started laughing again, and looked at his watch. "I'd better get going, I don't want to be late to the feast. I'll see you there.."

I waved goodbye, and went to the Gryffindor Common Room. I spotted Ron, Harry and Hermione and walked over to them so that I could give Harry his little gift.

"Lupin drank it?" I heard Ron gasp. "Is he mad?"

"Lupin drank what?" I butted into their conversation, intrigued. I handed Harry the box of sweets and he smiled at me.

"Do I get one too?" Ron asked eagerly.

"It's because Harry couldn't go to Hogsmeade, idiot." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, what did Lupin drink? I was chatting with him out in the hallway just a few minutes ago."

"Did he look alright?" asked Harry.

"Yes, perfectly fine. A bit tired maybe but that's about it. Why?" I asked, confused. 

"I don't know, Snape gave him a smoking goblet and Lupin drank it."

I scratched my chin thoughtfully. "Don't overthink it Harry, alright? Maybe he had a bit of a cold or something and that goblet was a little potion to help him get over it quickly so that he can be healthy enough to teach tomorrow." I shrugged and patted Harry's head. " I know Snape is a real grumpy old git, but I don't think he's out to get anybody."

The three didn't look convinced, so I just left them to think about my words. I found Percy and Ollie. "Oi, boys, the feast starts in five minutes and I'm famished. Let's go."

The three of us walked down to the great hall, completely forgetting about our argument earlier. As always, the feast was amazing. I ate until I couldn't breath anymore, and my pants were now a bit tight around my stomach. Remembering what the younger kids and I talked about, I looked up at the staff table and looked at Lupin. He looked just as happy had I had seen him earlier and was talking with Flitwick, animatedly. As if he felt a presence on him, he looked at me and we both made eye contact. I flushed a bit and quickly turned back at my food.

After the feast, Ollie Percy and I walked back to the Common Room, only to find students swarmed in front of the portrait, a long line going all the way down to the bottom of the stairs.

"Why on earth is no one going in?" I groaned with annoyance. "I just want to sleep."

"I'll go see what's going on." Percy said, moving forward. "Let me through, please, What's the holdup here? You can't all  have forgotten the password -- excuse me, I'm Head Boy --"

It suddenly got very silent. Percy then spoke out in a sharp voice, "Somebody get Professor Dumbledore. Quick!"

Dumbledore soon arrived and as students moved to let him through, Ollie and I got a good look at the portrait. But what we saw shocked me. The Fat Lady wasn't there anymore, and the painting was slashed, bits of paper on the floor. 

I gasped. "Who could've done this!"

I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't worry Miss. Finnigan, we will get this all sorted out." A warm voice spoke behind me. 

I turned my head around to see Lupin standing behind me, giving me the smallest smile, along with McGonagall and Snape beside him. Lupin moved his hand from my shoulder after giving it one last squeeze. 

Dumbledore turned around and looked at the three professors. "Professor McGonagall, please go to Mr. Filch at once and tell him to search every single painting in the castle for the Fat Lady."

"You'll be lucky!" said a cackling voice. I looked up to see Peeves the Poltergeist, floating in the hair, upside down and grinning with glee. 

"What do you mean, Peeves?" said Dumbledore, looking up at him. "Where is she?"

"Ashamed, Your Headship, sir. She doesn't want to be seen. She's a horrible mess right now. I saw her running through the landscape up on the fourth floor, sir, dodging between the trees. Crying about something dreadful," he said happily. "Poor thing," he added unconvincingly.

"What was she crying about?" asked Dumbledore. 

Peeves didn't answer. He just laughed. 

"Did she say who did it?" said Dumbledore quietly.

"Oh yes, Professor head," said Peeves finally. "He got very angry when she wouldn't let him in, you see." Peeves flipped over and grinned at Dumbledore from between his own legs. "Nasty temper he's got, that Sirius Black." 

Ollie and I looked at each other in fright.

"It's okay, remember what Percy said? Black wouldn't dare hurt us if Percy's around." he said in a  trembling voice.

I didn't even crack a smile. I looked back at Lupin, who looked somber. He locked eyes with me. "We'll find him." he said, clutching my shoulder once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.4K 79
all I can ever ask of you is to stay. just stay. ----- i do not take credit for the s...
748 75 27
Sirius Black and Remus Lupin have now been joined with Lucius Malfoy and Gellert Grindelwald. Olive Collins is a Hogwarts teacher who gets whisked in...
755K 21.9K 33
For the first time in his life, Remus J. Lupin can't seem to get into a good book. Why? Because everytime his eyes go down to the pages, he finds him...
139K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...