The return of the disguised p...

By ReignOrolfo

*****this is not my original story**** After five years of marriage, she thought that she had successfully ma... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122

81

226 3 0
By ReignOrolfo

Chapter 81 Lionale Law Firm

“Are you trying to fool me?”

Lamont sprinkled the pieces of paper on the table in front of Macey.

The amount on this so–called contract was far smaller than the amount Lamont had confirmed. Moreover, the

contract was too new. It couldn’t be a document that had been preserved for several years.

“Hey!”

Macey shouted and stood up from her seat. “Why did you tear up the contract? Fortunately, it’s just a photocopy! Otherwise, the money would be wasted!”

You never wake a person who pretends to be sleeping.

“Forget about the contract. I just want money. Transfer the money into my account before four o’clock this afternoon.”

Lamont didn’t want to tangle with her, so he left after he finished talking.

Until then did Macey realize that Lamont wasn’t joking with her, nor was he misleading her. He really had evidence in his hands.

In her panic, she immediately contacted her younger brother.

Willard was also very surprised. They traded under the guise of catching up with relatives. There was no other person present. The money was also transferred from the underground bank. They wondered how Lamont knew the specific amount of money.

“Don’t panic. Let’s make an appointment. We must make this matter clear.”

“Okay.”

Macey clenched her phone and quickly packed up before leaving the company.

Lamont, who was secretly observing Macey, witnessed everything.

On the other side, Amelie had already returned to Starry Sea Entertainment.

Right now, she still had a lot of things to deal with, so she had to put out all her efforts.

“Belen, ask Rohan and the others to come to my office. Besides, there will be an interview in two weeks. Try to deal with it as quickly as possible. Most importantly, take good care of Gina until the lawsuit with Prosperity Global is over.”

Amelie sat in front of the desk, her slender fingers tapping the keyboard quickly. A few strands of messy hair added a bit of charm to her delicate makeup.

“Okay.”

Not long after, Rohan and the other three were in Amelie’s office.

“There is less than a month before the public performance. Do you still remember that I will vote in the company two weeks in advance?” Amelie did not even raise her head. The computer screen was full of information about the law

firm.

“Of course!”

Luciana patted her chest and sat on the chair next to Amelie. “Amelie, what are you busy with?”

Chapter 81 Nonale Law Firm

1/8

Cet Propri

Her gaze fell on Amelie’s computer. Luciana immediately bounced up from the chair. Her eyes were full of surprise. “Amelie, are you going to court? With whom? Prosperity Global?”

“Luciana!”

Akira came forward and pulled Luciana away. “What are you doing? It has nothing to do with you.”

Slap!

Amelie closed the computer and scanned the four in front of her. “Mind your own business. I just want to hear your work report now. Let’s begin with you. Luciana, tell me how your song, practice is going?”

Luciana opened her mouth awkwardly and swallowed all the words. She could only honestly report her work.

In ten minutes, Amelie had a rough understanding of everyone’s situation.

Everyone was outstanding.

Amelie rubbed her eyebrows and waved at them. “Keep up the good work. You are all great.”

“Right!”

“You stay for a moment, Luciana. What did you want to say just now?” Amelie asked, pointing at Luciana.

After everyone else had left, Luciana sat beside Amelie and said mysteriously, “Amelie, I can help you if you’ll go to

court“.

She can help?

“I’ve never heard that you studied the law before.” Amelie was stunned for a second.

“Not me, Amelie. Someone in my family does.”

Amelie tried hard to think for two seconds, and her eyes suddenly lit up. “You can’t be the daughter of the Hampson Family among the Four Great Families?”

“To be honest, it is still my grandfather who is in charge.”

Luciana turned around Amelie’s computer. After some clicking, she showed the screen to Amelie.

“Here, Lionale Law Firm belongs to our family.”

Amelie raised her eyebrows and carefully browsed the website of Lionale Law Firm,

Previously, Amelie had also heard of this law firm. It had absorbed most of the elites of the law industry, and its scale

was even comparable to that of the overseas royal law team.

Lionale Law Firm had rich experience in handling matters whether it was a civil lawsuit or a criminal lawsuit. It could

be said that Lionale Law Firm was unbeatable.

However, the greater the ability, the greater the ostentation.

Lawyers in Lionale Law Firm were hard to get. The fee was very high.

“How is it? I can ask my grandfather to exempt you from the fee.” Luciana pointed at the two ace lawyers on the screen with a proud face and said, “Choose one.”

Amelie thought for a while. Although the Mullen family also had a law firm, its scale and ability were far inferior to those of Lionale Law Firm.

If I could hire Lionale Law Firm’s lawyers, then we would definitely win! Prosperity Global will be hit hard.

Chapter 81 Nonale Law Firm

2/3

“Really?”

Get Bonus

However, Amelie was a little hesitant. She had not dealt with Conrad yet, so she did not know what kind of person he

was.

As if seeing her dilemma, Luciana patted Amelie on the shoulder. “Don’t worry, I am the only daughter in my family.

Grandpa dotes on me the most. This small request is not a problem.”

“Thank you very much. Just let the lawyer meet Belen directly.” Amelie breathed a sigh of relief.

“Amelie, you haven’t told me what type of the lawsuit is. After all, we have professionals in charge of different

aspects.”

“It’s about Gina. She is back, but she heard something that Macey wanted to hide from the public. I’m afraid that if I

don’t take down Macey, she will still be a threat to Gina.”

When Luciana heard this, her facial expressions gradually became serious.

“Prosperity Global has indeed gone too far in the past few years. They should begin to kidnap. Don’t worry, Amelie. I will discuss this with Grandpa when I go home tonight.”

Knock knock.

They looked in the direction of the door at the same time. Belen was holding a few documents in her arms.

“Ms. Mullen, it’s from the police. Uh…”

Amelie glanced at Luciana and waved at Belen to come in. “It doesn’t matter. Just say it directly.”

After closing the door, Belen put a few documents in front of Amelie. “According to the blood in the warehouse, the criminal investigation department had extracted the DNA. The culprits have been caught. This is the statement.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 2K 20
It may have seen that after being cheated on, kidnapped, being pregnant and having two babies to later on find out that you have been loved the whole...
103K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
1.4M 15.9K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
4.2M 108K 35
REMINISCENT SERIES BOOK - 1 Excerpt: Rose was taking small steps to her husband's study. She had a medical file in her hand with tears in her eyes wh...