Warm Love|✓

By talesofdevil

"I can be the dark, just for you to love your brightness." Reyansh Rathore. *⁠.⁠✧ ________... More

|p r e v i e w|
|p r o l o g u e |
|a e s t h e t i c|
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-Final
The Feirce Flame

26

8.8K 494 32
By talesofdevil

a manipulator or a planner.

|A U T H O R|

Two weeks,
Where enough to draw me in her fascinating nature. Making me nothing less than an alcoholic without a drop of it, tasting my tip.

The warm rays of the sun, spread on the glass wall, which overlooked the tiny earthly creatures and it's creations from the twentieth floor.

Reyansh leans on the glassy surface, sipping on his strong green tea, while his almond ebony eyes took in the small bird who sat itself feathering it's wing with its beak. The small green petite eyes, tilting it's small head, stopped for a second throwing its glance on him. Then, like as if reminding itself of looking straight into a devil's eyes, the bird diverts it's attention, leaping in the air, flying far from his scrutinizing icy gaze.

"Twisted bliss of a nature, equally as her." he whisper.

Her one glimpse in the blank canvas of his heart and his mind, blesses him enough strength to dug water in Sahara, and insane enough to grow flowers in Arctic.

How crazily can you fall in love?

Earlier he was illiterate, of love. The unobtrusive language was distant, for him. But he never knew that his lady, Kiraz is capable of teaching him the language without even trying. Bridging the gap between him and those poetic instructive.

The bell of Reyansh's suit chims and then a knock resonates in the chaos filled mind of his much contradict to the silence stricken room. Knowing very well, who announced itself, he didn't bothered to turn around, showing his  bare mascular back to the intruder.

"Boss, I've send the flowers to ma'am." Came the chipped tone of black-dressed man, Vishal holding a stoic expression.

He hums at him.

"What about the proposal?"

He ask Vishal now turning around and sitting on the chair. Infront of which a sleek study desk was placed, packed with his laptop and few reports and paper.

"They're thinking about it. As per your instructions, they've portrayed a good image of Rishi Banerjee in front of ma'ams family. And to make it quick, they've also pressurized, for a quick response." He says robotically.

Reyansh sits calmly, interlacing his dexterous finger on the table. However, the twitching of his jaw, and frantic tapping of his heels, demonstrates his disapprove.

With that, Vishal narrated the schedule of his meetings with investors, which he'd to carry out through videoconferencing.

When he stop residing like a parrot,  Reyansh states.

"I've another work for you. Contact the authorities of her college and school. Ask them about her records including academic and other performances."

With a curt nod, he is right on his foot to exist the suit.

Vishal, has been his right hand, secretary and even a bodyguard since he turned twelve. He is man of few words, letting his action speak more than his mouth.

Rishi Banerjee. Now a new topic.

The mare name is ample in igniting the fire of dislike in his mind. But, can he blame the mastermind of the plan? Can he blame himself? A sinter smirk spreads on his lips, cascading his eyes on the window screen where the wallpaper of a smiling Kiraz is glowing.

All long it was his idea to introduce Rishi Banerjee to her family, placing an angelic image, leaving no room for rejection from their side. And then finding a right opportunity to take Kiraz back to her house. Like this, he threw his shot in the air killing two problems at the same time. The building pressure from her parents will bring her to an edge leaving her with nothing but introducing him, to her parents.

Keeping aside his disrupted image from her parents. And, portraying the image of a young lovers.

At the end, the King of Mafia, the Don of Devor, loves to play with weakness. And Manipulation.

As far as he knew, Kiraz acts on impulse. She doesn't take calculative steps before walking in an unknown direction. She just let her heart take the decision not before analysing the props and cons of her action. Like, throwing it in the ocean and letting it move along the waves.

With, her thought in his head he busied himself in completing the task, which demanded his immediate attention.

Halfway, through the work, his phone goes off.

Paying an undivided attention, not bothering to look at the screen, he picks up, but his finger stopped in the middle of typing, when he hear an angelic melody.

"H-Hello?" Came her nervous voice.

Reyansh can definitely imaging her, taking a deep breath, simultaneously ranking her vocabulary to form her next words.

"Yess." He answer.

"Are you busy?"

He glances at the bunch of reports, lying near his laptop, which still need his supervision. Pinching his nose, he replies leisurely,"To an extent. Yess."

"O-okay. It's nothing. Sorry-"

"What's it?" He cuts her.

"Uhm, I's thinking if we can have lunch. I mean the still pending date. Uh know." She lets out a nervous chuckle, trying hard to hide her embarrassed self.

She does show different emotions, in a second. Like a river ready to swallow everything.

He let his lips curve in a smile, sensing her anxious self.

"So you're asking me out for a date, my lady?" He tease.

"Yeah! no. Hey, it's you who proposed this idea. I's just asking about it." She shrugs haughtily.

"Do one thing. Come here. We'll order something."

He whirl in his chair, facing the glasses wall, looking at the sky filled with clouds.

"Okay. Send me the address."

"No need. I will send the car."

The sound of shuffling of sheet comes through the speaker. He can sense her, sitting straight, and panicking.

"Stand where, I dropped you that day."

"You give me the address-"

"I'm telling you, not asking your opinion. Be ready within two hours, my car will be waiting for you. Meet you soon, love."

Before she would probe more, hoping for any negotiation, he hangs up the call.

Midst of my work, he was so engrossed that if the ringing of the bell, didn't reverberate in the room, he would've forgotten about the time. Keeping the work running till late.

Sliding the chair, he makes his way towards the door opening it. There she stands, wearing a red kurti with a wide jeans underneath. Reyansh engulfs her in a hug, kissing her head. Not expecting the sudden contact, kiraz flinches but later relax. After few seconds he step aside to let her inside.

"What's that?" He points at the bag which she keep on the oak table.

"Uh, our lunch." She smiles.

Reyansh cocks a brow at her, not expecting her to bring lunch. Something sounds uncertain. She herself calls him, asking about the impending date and then bringing the lunch.

"Why? We were going to order." He crosses his arms in front of his chest. Kiraz for a fleet eyes his triceps then averting it, she shrink in the sofa, letting out a heave of breath.

Definitely, something is wrong.

He sits beside her, taking her cold hand from her lap in his.

"What happened?" He keeps his voice soft as best as he could, but failed miserably. Rather it came demanding.

She looks up startled, then diverting her eyes.

"Uhm, nothing. Just overwhelmed with the progress of life." She says vaguely.

And at times like this, the internet fails to provide the information of how to empathise with your companion. Which Reyansh has been a regular visitor, to gets some here and there tips of be more perfect in Kiraz's eyes.

However, it came naturally to him. This time no body evoked him to say or he didn't spend hours going through the stuff which at the end did nothing justice to the desire, of how he wanted to portray himself infront of her. "Changes at the beginning are restless, undulated, unwanted but with time it settles downs, grip your conscience. By that time, you grow out of your comfort, and accept those changes."

He speaks from his experience.

Kiraz, stares at the dark iris, goosebumps erupting on her bare arms. How much temptingly bitter it sounded at initial, hearing him she can remain assured on the time. But now nor the time not the situation demands patience. It's like running like a bullet train, so fast so furious making in enable for her to keep up with its pace. She nods unsurely at the ebony-eyed man, whose sharp features glistened in her eyes.

"You make everything sound so easy. However, I don't think this time, it can be. Your family agreed to this marriage, accepted it even knowing about the truth behind it. But my parents. Unlike yours, they hadn't accept it. They come from a generation where the prejudice of caste marriage and the equality of status stills lingered. They look at thing with that haze and perspective. Now, you tell me how can I broke this news to them. Knowing, very well, we both belong to different caste and our status." She halts to gulp the sob, ready to come out any moment.

Then continuing,"You sleep in clouds, swim in money everything cell of yours reeks of power, reputation, strength and, mine. I come from a middle class family. Who spend her twenty years in four room house.  Who never worried of media? Who never asked for permission for doing as simple as going out. Who never cared of rituals. How can you think my parents will agree. When their pride will be demolished. They will be hurt, knowing their daughter broke their trust. Even if I didn't."

Her eyes coated with tears, making it hard for her to look at him.

He cups her chin, running his calloused thump to wipe away the tears.

"Our origins can be different, but the strings of our fate is tied against each of our heart." Reyansh speaks lividly, "And that little common is enough to change the waves of the sea." he adds reflectively.

Kiraz listens to him, and just like always gulp the doubt of uncertainty. She can't undo the actions now. But accept them.

"You should be a poet." She chuckles.

Reyansh smiles at her, his gaze turning soft,"But this poet shows only infront of his lady. The world is unaware of this infamous manipulator."

"Manipulator?" She questions sounding utterly befuddled.

That's his trait.

"I mean aren't the writers a manipulator. Playing with words, forming something thrilling to cage it's reader. Even though seeing the world as nothing but a grim frozen place, it draws out everything beautiful which we human dream. And thats what writers are."

Kiraz nods her head in understanding manner, even though her intellect just crashed while comprehending it's meaning.

"Oh, Parvati Maa called me."

Hearing her Reyansh stiffens. He gets up to bring plates to serve them, the warm lunch, indirectly ignoring her sentence.

"What have you brought, darling?" He swiftly changes the topic.

Clipping the tiffin box open, she wags the container stuffed with potato curry in front of him. Their lunch consisted of pointed groud fry, potato fry, with rice, tempering lentil, and Puri.

She serves him, keeping her kinn doe-eyes pinned on his face.

Reyansh takes a bit of the lentil dipping it with Puri. He looks at her squinted expression for a time without replying, letting his taste bud savour the taste.

"It's good." Reyansh sounded amazed.

Listening him, she heaves her suspending breath, content with the fact that he like her door.

Tearing a bit, he ask,"Did you cooked it?"

"No." She sheepishly reply.

"Your mother?"

Kiraz nods, albeit serving herself.

"You were acting as if it's you who cooked everything." Reyansh muse sarcastically.

"I don't know how to cook." She shakes her head.

"And others at home are okay with that?"

"Who? Your family?" She questions.

He hums softly.

"Parvati Maa said that she will teach me slowly. You know your mother is so sweet."

Kiraz stops, remembering the one moment she saw as a spectator from far. Sensing his good mood, she begins discreetly, unable to hide the curiosity.

"You know I heard you that day. Uhm, why you don't talk to your mother properly. With respect a mother deserve. D-Did something happened in the past."

He halts abruptly. He snaps his merciless eyes towards her. Reyansh looked as if he would bring havoc, any second. Snapping everything infront of him. His eyes reeked of anger.

Kiraz gulps, keeping the spoon down slowly in the plate.

"You know you didn't need to know. It doesn't concern you. For now." His voice turning cold enough to run shiver down her spine.

However, hard they both try. With each step forward in their relation, they comes three step backwards.

"It does concern me." She mumble softly, still trying to put the big girl pantie character.

And then, as if something had given within him, he clench his jaw, reflecting his dynamic nature. Taking it as a que, Kiraz claps her mouth shut.

A feeling of familiarity flashes through her eyes. Just like a deja-vu. She rewatches the sence but her being replaced in the shoes of her mother and her with Reyansh.

She tasted how does it feels, to be pushed away. Just like she did it with her mother, her father.

"You will know when you fully accept me as your husband, as yours."

••~~••

Both got secret, both are waiting for a perfect timing.

Hope you like it?
I am eagerly waiting for your votes and comments. And do follow me, darlings.

Published:27May,2023.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
4.1K 285 10
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 : #𝟏. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫...
89.8K 2.6K 42
She's my enemy, my captive, the one woman on this planet I'm supposed to hate. And yet, Sonia Gavino has gotten into my heart. With her raven's bla...
26.6K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...