Double Trouble

由 FinLuGrafie

Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in th... 更多

Autor's Note
Table of contents
Charakters 1
Charakters 2
Prolog 1,a
Prolog 1,b
Prolog 1,c
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Charter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 34

411 13 3
由 FinLuGrafie

Neliana

Rules.

Rules are meant to be broken. Or I prefer to just ignore them. Then you are not in trouble. 

Rules are this annoying appendage everybody hates but they exist trough. 

Nic and I look blankly at Alessandro who's still sitting on the table chair. Let's play a little game again and make them confused. Like Nic can read my thoughts, he pushes a bit my back. A 'go easy on them, no exaggerate' push. I would never. I just procrastinate the useless typical rules talk. 

"Why are y'all here and not at work? Especially Alessandro, shouldn't you be at work till, at least, 23:46 o'clock?" Let the game start, let's look how long it needs to confused them. 

"Yeah, but- wait how do you know the time from my work - come - back?" - Alessandro asks me. 

"Oh, I noticed the door opening each time around this time, so I calculated the median, 23:46 o'clock. And it have to be you since you were the only one out in the evening." - I talk back to him like it would be obvious. That's trick number uno to confuse people: always try to represent your information like it's the most proofed fact on this world - wether it's a lie or not. Here it isn't a lie, I really have the median of the time of his coming back but I have a program to calculate it. Look I like I would do it by myself? 

"Äh okay.-" Alessandro is interrupt by Riccardo. Slowly it gets bring if every time he rescues his brothers. "You're very right. Also today, he would be at work like each day but after you both go, a little ... mystery goes on here."

"Mystery?" - Nic takes finally part in my little act. 

"Yeah, whenever Alessandro stands up, a loud-" 

"ANNOYING." - Georgio adds screaming. I swear, this guy is so strange. 

"A loud annoying song begins to play. So here he is sitting, since the morning."

I have to control myself really hard now. How serious Riccardo had said that. Nice. We decide to play further our act and let out a "Ohh" at the same time. They look at us intently and Silvio ask the most important question - now we have to play really good or we are in trouble. "Do you have something to do with this?" He looks especially at me. Ouch. Have I done something bad? Now I'm confused. Great. Exactly that what I want them to be. 

"With what ambition?" 

"I dunno what in your little heads are going on but I'm sure you both know exactly how to do something like that." - Georgio said. We look at him with a confused face. 

"Don't play dumb and innocent. What about your phone Li? We wanted to track it but a message popped up and the tracking wasn't possible." 

Ohh now I understand what happened. They tried to track me. Unfortunately it's for everybody impossible to do it unless I want. And the massage is just for the entertainment. It's a true saying and let the one think about it. I was boring and programmed it that way. I think it's kinda funny, only the music I have add for our brothers. 

I exchange a playful 'not knowing about what they are talking' look. "I really don't know about what you're talking ... but tracking Neliana' phone is possible. I did it one time for fun while playing hide and seek."

"Lie-" - Georgio get a smack on his neck by Riccardo. "Okay, we can try it now once again. Then we see whether it's working or not." Nic and I nod, and Alessandro calls thereupon Xavier for the hacking. From what I know that Xavier is the hacking person in the mafia? I just checked it a few seconds ago. He isn't that bad like I thought. He's sweet and finally a person who can do his job, so I'm a bit sorry for him that I'm just better than him. But only a bit. 

"Xavier, track Neliana' number again." - Alessandro orders. 

"Okay ... one second and ... yes now it's working. It says that she's at home."

Alessandro looks like he wants to kiss someone - me likely. "Like we said." - I document it. The mood is about to kip. They seem even more furious now than before. Riccardo noticed it too and complete our mission as he sends us to our rooms. "Go to your rooms. Alessandro and I will come to you to go over the rules. Clear?"

"Crystal." - Nic and I respond at the same time and are on our way to our rooms when I get a new thrust of provocation lust. Alessandro stands up without thinking and the song starts to play again. Now as I experience it with my own ears, I have to say that the music is really loud. 

Dum dum dumda dum dum dum

"No, not again!" - Georgio screams.

"Why does is not end?!" - Damian asks furious. 

Dum dum dumda dum dum dum

"Okay slowly it's enough." - I say and snap my finger. The music ends and Nic and I walk like nothing happened to our rooms. The faces form them must be priceless but for the act I force myself to look straight forward. 

As soon as we enter Nic' room, I let myself fall onto the bed. That was ... interesting but surprisingly better than expected. We reach our purpose and let them confused back but didn't give them any proof that we are the responsible. Now we just have to survive somehow the rules - talk and then our whole focus can be on tomorrows competition. 

A knock on the door bring us out of the chilling state. "Yeah." - Nic invites the one in. The door opens and it reveals Silvio. "Alessandro and Riccardo want you both in the office now." We just nod, not big fans from verbal responds. 

His face says that he isn't the biggest fan from our responds so he orders us - "Please verbal responds." 

"No." 

And with that we walk past him out of the door, to the direction of Alessandro' office. Of course, we don't knock and just walk in. They are already waiting for us so there is no need to knock. 

The first words we heard are "Neliana, Neliono. Next time knocking before coming in." We don't respond, just stand still in the room. Probably this isn't what Alessandro wants us to react because now, he looks very angry at us. "Understand?" I get a new thrust of provocation lust - not only I, also Nic - so we just nod. "I prefer verbal responds." I have many wishes too, but every becomes true. We nod again. 

He looks already like he's ready to kill us. Before he can do this, Riccardo interrupts and gestures us to take a seat. 

Alessandro

Neliana is a little provocative. And I get more and more the feeling she's a real trouble maker. The first impression of her being shy and innocent changes slowly to our experiences with her. Clever, sassy, provocative and collected. 

I love her nevertheless and deep inside I'm proud. Proud that she isn't afraid of anybody and can stand up for herself. But we have to find a middle way between being able to 'survive' alone and be obedience. The outside world is dangerous and for her even more because she's the long lost mafia princess of the Italian and the American. She is our weak point. Our only weak point so she have to be obedience. Also if she doesn't want to. 

Now, she is sitting there, across from me and next to her twin brother Neliono. They look so identical even if they are from different gender. Neliana' left eye is blue, Neliono' one a mix of brown and green. Neliana' right eye is divided in a green/blue part and a brown part and Neliono' one is blue. Their hair color is the same, their features are the same. 

They comfort each other, help each other and laugh together. It's really nice to see how they interact. For example a few seconds ago, as Ric told them to take a seat, Neliana didn't want to but Neliono tapped very light on her side and both set down. That situation described their bond and comfort between them very good, I think. 

I am already really angry. I don't like back talking, especially if I order them something ad they are just going to ignore it. But Ric was, of course, right. As soon as we force them too hard to do something, they closed themselves up and we have no possibility to get into them. 

I take a deep breath and try to bring this really important rule talk as calm as possible behind us. 

"So, we want to go trough some important rules. They are all for your safety, so I would appreciate that you both follow them. If not, there will be consequences." They look at me blankly with their emotionless masks on. They are really emotionless. Even I or Ric can not see anything behind them. They are only fourteen and have a better poker face than most of our brothers.  

"Okay:

First: No smoking or snorting. Alcohol is allowed when you're 21. Now you're far too young for that. 

Second: No cursing or raising your voice at us. I know it will be a change - over but this way the communication will be easier and it's more polite. 

Third: No running in the house or do other trouble, we don't want you hurt. 

Fourth: Because of work, I'm often out of house then your brothers will be in charge. From oldest to youngest. If they order you to do something, you will do it. This lead us to the next rule ...

Fifth: Respect your brothers - always - then we will respect you back. 

Sixth: Always tell one of your brothers where you go. 

And last one, seventh: No lying - always tell us the truth and verbal responses. This will make the communication better and easier for everybody. 

Unterstand?"

Their next move was really unexpected. They just say "Clearly.". I exchange a look with Ric - he thinks the same. Maybe we only knew them for a few days but this time was enough for us to realize: they will never let anybody say them what to do. Regardless of whether with back talking, ignoring or doing the exact opposite. And now they just said 'Clearly.'  

They hack something out - you can say it not only because of this fact but also because of the looks on their faces. A provocative staring deep in my and Ric' eyes. But like always I'm helpless without proofs. Argh it's frustrating. 

Maybe I'm just overreacting because of the whole stress the past days and in reality they are really understandable and obedient. 

"Good. I have still two important things to go over with you. First: Where were you today?"

They show still no reaction and Neliana says calmly. "Outside." I shake my head in disbelieve. Why can't she and he just answer one question normal?

"Fun beside, where were you?" 

Neliana bends over the desk to me. "Look. I understand that you want us safe and were worried blah blah blah but sometimes you must decide between controlling and worrying. That what you do at the moment is no worrying anymore, it's controlling. We said where we were: on a place only we know - and that we were safe. You don't have to know more. Trust. Trust is the most important thing in a healthy and faithful relationship." At the end of her monologue she leans back in her chair again and look at us - me in particular - with a bored look. 

Even if I don't want to admit it, she has a point and especially in an our mafia family, trust is a very important thing. And she knows is quite aware of this. But when it comes to her and his brother, all my once known abilities are like forgotten. 

I rub my hand over my face. My head is burning. Her whole mentally act gives me real headache. She's going to be the death of me. 

"Let's get the last thing over us. You both must be exhausted." - Ric takes over the part of speaking and I'm really glad for it. I don't know whether I would be still able to speak with them. "Probably you don't really remember it, but in the past we had every month a family day. The whole family came and we spend time together. Playing games, going for a walk or just talking. And tomorrow this meeting will take place so we want just to inform you both that the whole family is going to come over for tomorrow and maybe they want to stay till Sunday - but that's not sure till now."

I can say that they want to stay longer than just a day. The last month family meeting was ten years ago, so we have something to catch up. 

"When are they coming over exactly?" - Neliono asks. 

"At 2 p.m. I expect a good behavior. Father will be there too." - I answer his question. They nod and just stand up. If I had more power at the moment, I would say something - correct their behavior. But I'm too exhausted and Ric, according to his silence, too. 

"It'll take time." - Ric documents the obvious. 

"Yeah, but luckily we have all time of the world."

2300 words

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

462K 9.1K 60
"I am Camellia. Camellia Celestia Durazzo and I bow to no man". Dive into the tumultuous life of Camellia Celestia Durazzo, Every moment is a battle...
65.1K 1.5K 18
🩷Alessia Aurora Marino🩷 The Marino's are the second strongest/largest mafia to ever come around. Their name is world known that installs deep amoun...
4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
Deadly Triplets 由 T

青少年小说

224K 4.9K 23
Meet the triplets Apollo, Ares and Athena. While they were living their perfect life full of luxury, love and care with their parents and 6 older bro...