Abandoned sully

By marymary-diva17

You are Jake and Neytiri's second daughter after neteyam and Kiri, and she had five fingers like her father... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Y/n look and ikran
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Questions 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
The history between the mothers
Y/n and yaimi future
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author note 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Y/n future with jake and neytiri
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 2

11.1K 216 28
By marymary-diva17

Many year had pass since you were left in the care of your aunt Tupia by your grandmother, after you were labeled as curse child. You had become a teenager right now and had gone threw you right of passage and had gotten your first hunt and your ikran. You haven't gone threw the dream hut yet as your aunt and grandmother said you will have to wait a bit longer for that, you were even allowed to live on your own as well due to you become closer to starting you own life some day.Tupia and moat were good care takers of you but they also had helped from the members of Tupia tribe as they helps your learn everything else.

Y/n " ....." You had picked up English very easy from your grandmother as she will teach you and she had brought some of the human stuff for you, that she thought was a good idea. You had the spirt of an explore and adventure when you had come across some old destroyer helicopters left by the RDA. You had looked threw these helicopters and suds then well enough picking up one the evil deeds of the RDA, moat had told you they had done many years ago.

Y/n " umm" you had soon risen out of bed and woke yourself up from the slumber you had fallen in last night, soon get out of bed and leaving your bedroom.

Y/n " some fruit will be good in the morning" you soon sat down and starting eating the fruit still a bit sleepy but you were soon waking up from your sleepy state of mind. You soon got up from ground after getting down eating places the fruit seed on your pouch.

Y/n " well it time to see what the greta mother has planned fr me today" You had grabbed your weapons being the only clan mambo with five finger was hard as you had to teach Yourself how to hold your weapon correct that was a comfortable way. The fiver fingers and toes wee someone you had inherited from your father Jake sully or the might tokru makot he was not that might for you, but that was coming to deal with later.

Y/n " ...." You soon left home closing the curtain flap door behind you as you made you eat towards the center of the village.

The kids " hey y/n"

Y/n " hello young ones" you had walked past a group of kids and waved hello to them as you went on with you way, you had special rank in the clan after being called Tupia niece.

Elder " off on another adventures today are you y/n"

Y/n " yes ma'am and I always promised my aunt and the healer I will gather some herbs for them"

Elder 2 " keep the spirt of yours young lady it will help you live a wonderful life"

Y/n " thank you" you soon kept on your way towards where the ikran lived you were going to see your ikran, when you had gotten your ikran it was a shocking event that scared your aunt and grandmother.  You soon reached a clear area and soon made your ikran call as you were waiting for him to land and soon enough he had land, a few few feet from you.

Y/n " hello Luno how are you doing boy. I brought you some breakfast" you had tossed some meat towards Luno and he had take it right awya as you pet him and check him for injuries.

Y/n " good boy good boy the might son of Tokru makto ... at least you can celebrate your father but for me it not the same" Luno had nuzzled you making you laugh and smile and you soon pet him again as you get ready to leave home. You didn't have to speak with your Ikran or any otehr creatures here as it seemed like you had a special bond with them all, and that had started many questions for the clan as the elders, tupia, and your grandmother tried to find out what was so special about you.

???? " heading off already that wild spirt of your keeps you going"

Y/n " good morning aunt tapia"

Tupia " my child you have a wild spirt that should be able to run free and have fun"

Y/n " aunt tapia tell me why the clan doesn't see me a curse like everyone else"

Tupia " that saw you make the connection with the sport tree and they saw you are a child of eywa no mater what happen, you are special and you will always be special"

Y/n " yes but I will never be special for them" Tupia knew what you meant by that statement that day when your learned the truth it had broke you and you had hidden awya for days in your home worry everyone.

Tupia " ma y/n they are fools to not see your greatest and now look where you are living your own life all the clan around here respect you, and when you tlak they listen to you and obey you"

Y/n " yes ma'am well I'm off I will be home late on tonight with the herbs and anything else I caught"

Tupia " be safe out there my dear" you soon got on Luno back and soon took off from the village learning how other clan hated you over false stoires had broken you, and you soon learned to adapt to the situation. You had sene your brith home at times when you came to see mo'at and you did see your family having a good life and celebrating what was happing but when you were, younger you so baldy wanted to be with them and a family. Until you ver heard your parents speaking about you that had broken you heart you had love for them but soon they love had broken, when moat tried telling the kids about you she was shut down by Jake saying he will not talk about that child.

Y/n " don't you just love the sun shining down on your Luno it warms you up after the cold morning breeze goes away" luna had roared in repsone making you laugh the two of you soon landed on the ground, you soon started collect some herbs.

Y/n " I shaped clean up I cant come home a mess" you son went towards a water fall and river and started cleaning off you soon looked at your reflection, your humans eye color had changed when you become 1 year old and merge with normal navi eye color. Making your eye color a rare and beautiful type that had bene one of many compliments you had been given by some boys. You would give get praised and compliment on your hair and skin, you are very beautiful by your clan eyes but it was unknown by anyone else eyes.

Y/n "....." You had fallen asleep since you were baby there were moments when you had fallen alseep and the spirts of eywa will come and find you, they would look at you as you laid there peacefully.

Y/n " huh" you had woken up when you felt something was off about your surrounds even luna could tell something was the matter as well. You had ran towards luna to classm him down and grab your arrow from him.

Y/n " hugs boy it okay head up now and I will call for help when I need an escape you know the plan" luna soon took off into the air leaving you alone as you soon climbed into a tree walking on the branch or swing from them and vines. You were very quiet when you are moving around you soon stopped moving when you reached the sound in a large clearing area as some navi from the forest and ocean, are resting their feet. There was something you seen before some of these navi were wearing human clothes and carrying human weapon but they ere with the Omaticaya, by the jewelry they were wearing.

Y/n " i will study them but on move I will make a call to scare them away" you were hiding very well in the tree from above and it seem like the ones on the bottom didn't noticed you were there, when they moved you had followed them.

Down below with Everyone else

Jake " I don't think we are far away from the clan tonowiar"

Tonowair " lets hop Jake I have a question has moat been this cold this ..."

Jake " yes she had she will barley look at Neytiri and has stripped her of her rights of become a future tshaik giving it to kiri and tuk"

Tonowair " it had to be done but soon your daughter can come home"

Jake " I hope so I really hope so ... if you most know sometime I wonder what is she like right now is she happy and safe or mad and in danger"

Tonowari " none of us know and if you most know even my elders have been judging me and my mate hard since that day, I  hope that some time they will understand what we had done was the right thing" Jake and to tonowari were lying to themselves about what they were saying, they were thinking everyone actions were right and that it will be good for everyone.

Tsu'tey " olo'eyutan I and the scouts have returned"

Jake " brother welcome back have you any good new"

Tsu'tey " no we still haven't found the village it seems like the clan had hidden well"

Tonowari " we can't give up we need to find this village our people need help"

Jake " don't worry for now we should return to our families" the group had soon return their their families and people to rest a bit more before either making camp for the night or keep walking.

Tuk " daddy are we there yet"

Jake " no Tuk baby I don't know yet we will send a group later on again"

Lo'ak " I can't believe you ran away like that we should of keep on fighting"

Neteyam " Lo'ak stop being a idiot"

Lo'ak " what we didn't even tell all the tulkun yet so back off neteyam"

Tsyeria " Lo'ak stop please the tulkun will come when the time right"

Kiri " yes please stop fighting we are done with all the yelling and fighting from you and everyone else if making us go mad"

Spider " I hope this new village allow i and the rest of the humans to stay"

Kiri " they will allow you to stay and the rest as you all children of eywa and pandora"

Neytiri " mother please tell us where this village is as you know everything my daughter"

Moat " as I was outvoted on this discussion like everything else my daughter my your husband our leader, I can't help us I'm lost as well"

Neytiri " oh mother"

Moat " Jake sully what with your sad look"

Jake " nothing ... I was speaking and thinking about her" the group had become silent all the older kids minus Tuk kenw about you, as their parents told them about you.

Neytiri " we shouldn't speak of her right now we have made a promise and this day has already been hard on us"

Tuk " well I'm going play can I please dad for a while"

Jake " no Tuk you should stay close with the family"

Tuk " yes dad"

Tsu'tey " you think by now someone would of spotted us and come asking questions"

Jake " we don't know how they work Tsu'tey maybe they we're waiting for us to leave before they lend any help" soon a call had been made getting everyone attention as they were trying to understand if I was a creature or navi.

Lo'ak " what is that" they had heard the call again making the warriors lift up their weapon ready for a fight as they were trying to find out where the sound came from as they couldn't hear anything moving. The families were pushed behind the warriors to keep them safe from anything that could come down and hurt them or do something else worst fr them all.

Jake " warriors get ready to shot anything that moves we have to keep the clan safe"

Kiri " grandmother no"

Mo'at " mawey everyone mawey the one who watch us mean no harm"

Jake " Mo'at stay with the group we need to keep you safe from the danger out there"

Mo'at " for once you in life Jake sully keep your mouth shut" soon moat had made the same call that was given earlier shocking everyone she had made the call one more time.  everyone soon looked up to see a navi girl high up in the tree hanging by her legs holding a bow in her hand ready to shot oof an arrow, she soon was so high up one mistake and she could have a bad fall or worst.

Y/n " ......" the girl soon let her legs go and started falling she was able to move her body fats enough and soon land on her feet quickly she even didn't even make a sound, when falling or landing.  Mo'at had let out a laugh and soon walked towards the girl but had been stoped by Jake.

Jake " Mo'at do you know this child"

Mo'at " yes I do I have know her since the day she was born I was there to help with the delivery of her into this world"

Jake " when was this she looks like she either fifteen or sixteen child what is your name"

Y/n " grandmother is he really serious with his tone he is acting like he has power over me" the clan spoke the usual navi language everyone else spoke, but they also spoke the language in different dialects and threw sign language as well. So you were able to speak many languages since a very young age as everyone in the clan wanted to make sure you were feel welcomed.

Mo'at " Tokru makto is special my grandmother" when everyone else was listening to the conversation they were highly confessed about everything at was being spoken expect the elders, as they knew the language very well and were understand the exchange of words between granddaughter and grandmother. They were doing their best to hide their shocked expression as they now found out you were alive after all these years.

Y/n " I can see that even now in person it hard to believe he my father"

Neytiri " child my husband on adult has asked you to answer his questions do you disrespect a Olo'eyktans" that when you noticed tonowiar and ronal Mo'at had told you about them and she was not their begets fan at the moment.

Y/n " is she serious as well both of them are acting high and might when he a leader who now in questioned and a women who had her rights of tshaik stripped from her title"

Mo'at " yes even after these years they still haves learned anything"

Jake " what are you all speaking first of all and child come on here now I won't let my clan tshaik go near and outsider"

Mo'at " Jake"

Jake " no until we now she safe I won't allow you to take another step near her" Jake soon heard you laughing at him and you soon made you way closer to the group as moat was the only one who could see you at the moment.

Y/n " hello Olo'eyktan tokru makto and Olo'eyktan tonowair" the adults and become quit when they saw your face you had eye brows and cared colored eyes, but a color your parents were remembering slowly.

Neteyam " dad look at her hands and feet she have finger fingers and toes like you, kiri, loak, and the others" Jake soon reach for the girl hand roughly taking it and soon examine the girl hand, as neytiri looked at the girl as well.

Y/n " let me go ... I said let me go now ... grandmother tell him to let my hand go he is hurt me" you were trying your best to hold your emotions as your ikran and other companions picked up on your emotions, very well and one wrong move could spell disaster for everyone else.

Jake " grandmother" you soon freed your hand some Jake hold giving him a clod glare as he looked at you soon Neytiri had her hands on your shoulder looking at you in the eyes.

Neytiri " my daughter you are alive and her the great mother had brought you back to us" neytiri had tried to hug you but you had taken a step back from her and just look at her and Jake. The sully kids smiled as they ere happy to see their sister even tuk was happy to have another big sister.

Y/n " come with me right now and I will bring you to clan and jugdement will be given there" I will meet you over there I will give some time to gather you stuff and talk among each other, you soon walked away from them. You had called back luno and soon told him to follow in the sky but make sure she was not spotted by other navi or banshee as you wait to see what the rest of this meeting were, at the moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shame By Mary

Fanfiction

43.3K 914 39
All her life lani had been told she had brought shame to her family, she was not like either of her father jake or neytiro. She was more human like a...
439K 13.3K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
189K 4.5K 46
The Na'vi girl, Tcelia, lost her parents at a very young age. Jake and Neytiri takes her under their wings and she forms a deep bond with the whole f...
65.2K 1.8K 13
( NETEYAM.SULLY & LO'AK.SULLY Γ— fem!oc ) following the Movie Β© AVATARFANFICTION | AnΓ€i was a halfbreed outcast...