❤︎ᖴᗩKᗴ ᗩՏ ᖴ⚠︎ᑕK!❤︎ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

✞︎𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢... More

★IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ★
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 12
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13
HAPPY NEW YEAR❤️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 14
ᑕᕼᑭᗩTᗴᖇ 15
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 16
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 17
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 18
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 20
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 21
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 22
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 23
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 24
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 25
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 26
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 27
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 28
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 29
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 30
QnA
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 31
QnA (Answers)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 35
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 37
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 39
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 40
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 41
HELP-
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 42

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 36

1.3K 77 54
By Ghost_bin14

★𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤-ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ★

"They said, "All teenagers scare the livin' shit out of me"
They could care less as long as someone bleeds
So darken your clothes, or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me"
___________________________________

The birds were chirping as the people do their daily routine. It was a very nice afternoon indeed.

A family of three was walking along with the people as well.
They were getting their son his uniform for school.
They soon made it to the tailor's shop.
The bell chimed as soon as they stepped inside.

"ahh, M/n. Nice to meet you again dear" an old lady, also known as 'madam' said behind the counter
"Hello, madam! It's been a while" M/n smiled.
"is that? Oh, dear, you didn't tell me you have a special someone already!" Madam walks towards Yuri.
She held his cheeks and squeezed it a little.
"oh, such a handsome man you found! How come I never get to see one when I was your age" she said. Laughing about her adult life back then.
"Why thank you, madam!" Yuri was astonished that the lady complimented him

"And is that? Oh my, you also have a child?" the lady walked towards Vivian who jolted a bit when she neared him
"he's also handsome, just like his father" She squeezed Vivian's cheek.
M/n chuckled nervously since he can see Vivian's Face looking a bit pissed.

"anyways, why are you guys here?" The woman went back behind the counter.
"We would like to get Vivian an Eden imperial scholar uniform." M/n's words made the old lady shocked.
"He's an imperial scholar? My, my, my. What an intelligent child. Sure sure! I know I still have some Eden uniforms down the back" She walks out of the counter to go to a restricted room.

Vivian's POV:
ugh, we need to wait for that old lady.
I sat on one of the stuffed chairs. My feet were impatiently tapping the floor as we wait.

"Why so impatient Vivian?" M/n sat beside me. A sweet smile plastered on his face.
"I don't like waiting..." I said as I avoid eye contact.

I just can't help but feel sincerity whenever I'm around the two. It's almost like they were my shield.
But I can't help but doubt them also.

'give us a chance. We'll give you the love and care that you need. And all you have to do is to trust us and nothing more

Yuri's voice echoes ever so lightly in my mind.
Trust huh...? That's the reason why I'm even like this...
I thought they'll get tired of me eventually but they never did. They even go as far as to give me a room, my needs, food, and now my uniform...

Do they have no ulterior motive? Maybe they're trying to buy my trust by giving me these things?! So cruel...!

As I was rumbling in my head. A plastic with my uniform inside was handed to me.
"here you go dear, please check if it's your size," the old lady said to me. I went to the changing room.

After minutes of putting it on, I finally finished. It fits perfectly but the cape is a bit long. It'll do for now.

I swung the curtains aside.
Yuri and M/n were smiling like weirdos.
"How is it? Is it tight?" Yuri asks. He stood up and take a good look at my clothes.
"it's fine..." I said.
"We'll take 5 sets of the uniform madam!" M/n told the old lady. My eyes widened.

"wait... don't these cost like... a lot?" I ask the male. I'm pretty sure a set of Eden uniforms costs a lot. I overheard the price when those old hags bought it.

"don't underestimate M/n, Vivian. He's very rich" Yuri grasps my shoulder.
"what? He doesn't even look like it..." My sweat dropped. Someone like him is rich? He dresses so casually though...

M/n came back with 6 sets of uniforms all wrapped in a plastic bag.
"let's go buy your things for school" M/n announced. He took a fat stack of cash out of his wallet and puts it on the counter.
"Thanks, madam!" M/n waved goodbye to the lady.

He put his hand on my back, leading me outside the shop while I was still in shock about what happened.
'that...that was a fat stack of cash?! He carries that much around him?!'
I look at M/n in disbelief.

Maybe they aren't bad as I thought they were.

We all spent the afternoon buying my stuff. I told them it wasn't necessary to buy me all of it but they insist on giving me my needs.
It was too much since they were also enjoying themselves. Like those parents buying stuff for their newborn child.

After spending more than I can count, they went as far as to take me to a steak house to celebrate.
They were really doing this much for me? After all the things I've said and done?

I feel a lump of guilt in me. They were kind to me this entire time and yet all I did was to be rude.

And now here we are going home.
The two of them talk about how great today is. While I just slump down with my thoughts.

"how about you Vivian? Did you have fun?" M/n questioned me.
"Oh, uh... Yeah," I answered.
"I'm glad. I'm getting worried about you since you haven't said a word" M/n scratched the back of his neck.
"Tomorrow is your big day isn't it?" Yuri added. Hi, red ruby eyes glimmering in the moonlight.

"h-huh? How so...?" I was confused. What big day?
"Hm? Well, you're going back to school tomorrow aren't you?" Yuri raised a brow. I looked at him a bit flustered.

It isn't a big day for me...my parents were rumored to be doing some scandal. I don't know if it was true or not, not that I care...I also acted rude toward my classmate. Because of it, I was an outcast. My classmates don't like me, sometimes I get bullied about it.

"y...yeah, big day..." I avoided eye contact and look at the ground.
"something wrong?" Yuri asks, a bit worried.
"yeah... don't mind it," I mumbled.
M/n hummed.
"Well, if there's something wrong. You can always come to us" M/n smiled cheerfully. My eyes hold a tiny spark for a split second.

Do they care for me that much?

The whole way back to the apartment was awkward. I bit my lip, nervous about how I should say it. How can I say it? It's been a while...before I knew it, we were already in our apartment.
"my feet are tired, I'll go to bed now"
M/n stretched his body while yawning. Yuri hummed, agreeing with what the male said. Before the two of them could even go inside their room I blurted out.

"u-um...M/n-san! Yuri-san! T-t-thanks for today...!" I blurted out. I quickly went in my room shutting the door.
'oh god! Why did I stutter?!' I ramble.

3rd persons POV:
M/n and Yuri stood there dumbfounded. Did...did Vivian thank them. They look at each other and smiled.

THEY SUCCEED AT PARENTING!

Both of them hugged each other while smiling like idiots.
"hahaha! We finally did it! I thought it would take us a year to make Vivian comfortable around us!" Yuri happily said.
"Same! We did a good job at parenting a teen!" the two of them celebrated.

Today was a job well done for the two.
.
.
.
"Wake up Vivian" M/n nudges the sleeping teen awake.
"get dressed and eat~!" M/n was in a hectic energy, and you can tell why.
The adult leaves the room.

Vivian got up and took a nice warm shower. After walking his entire system, he puts on his uniform and grabs his backpack.

"Good morning" Yuri greeted him as soon as he step out of his room.
Yuri was reading the newspaper while M/n was preparing the table. Vivian took a seat across from Yuri.
"eat up" M/n laid down a plate of bacon and eggs.

The three of them sat and are in silence until M/n spoke up.
"soo...are you taking the bus?" M/n questioned the teen sitting beside him.
"yes, why?" Vivian took a spoon full of his food and shoved it inside his mouth.
"We were thinking of giving you the ride since our workplace pass by Eden Academy," M/n said.
"let's do that then..." Vivian mumbled.
M/n's and Yuri's eyes widen. They both look at each other and smiled.

Vivian was finally warming up to them.
But In reality, Vivian doesn't wanna ride the bus because his classmates are there and might make fun of him.

They all finished eating and head out of their apartment. As soon as they head out the Forger's residence doors open as well.
Out comes a small girl with pink hair.

"oh, Anya!"
"Uncle!" The little girl went up to the male and hug his legs. Vivian glared at this. Not because he's jealous but because he doesn't like kids.
'why is there a brat living next to us?' Vivian turns his heels to walk away but then he felt someone grabbing the hem of his uniform.

"Who are you?" Anya asks the teen. Curious about who he is. Vivian smacked Anya's hand off of his uniform.
"he's Vivian, our adopted son"
Anya's eyes sparkled.
'he's adopted like me?!' she thought.
The little girl was astonished.
"Why don't you come with us, Anya? We're going to drop Vivian anyway"
M/n offered, Vivian click his tongue.

The four of them went out of the building. And here they are, sitting inside the car. M/n and Yuri are in front and both children are in the back.
Vivian made sure to keep a distance away from the little girl.
'why is she staring at me like that?! So weird...!' he avoided eye contact with the girl. The whole ride was uncomfortable for Vivian. Anya kept on staring at him and even tried to make a conversation.

Thankfully they made it to school before she can even say anything again.
"good luck with your day Vivian!" the two adults bid their goodbyes to the two. Vivian waved at them in return. He turns his heels to walk away but the little girl followed behind him.
"What?!" he finally snaps.
The girl flinched.
"uh-...um...are you-" Anya was about to question the teen in front of her when she felt a tug on her shoulder.
"Anya! Let's go we're going to be late!" Becky interrupts their conversation.

Becky dragged her best friend as Vivian stared at them weirdly.
He shrugged it off and quickly went to his class.

When he opened the door, all eyes were on him. He tensed up, uncomfortable with all the stares. He can also hear them murmuring about him.

'did you know? His parents died. So pitiful'

'do you think he's the one who caused the fire?'

'I heard that he was adopted by someone rich!'

The mumbling made Vivian's stomach churn. He wanna run away, far from all the voices that's been mumbling about him and his parents.

All of them scurry to their seats as soon as the professor walks in.
"settle down class..." A middle-aged man walks in. His thick round glasses reflected the light.
"grab your textbook and turn it to page 96" the professor went on with the lecture.

Lunch came and they were finally free to roam around and eat.
Vivian went to the cafeteria. He can't help but feel watched. He shrugged it off and continue to walk.

All of a sudden he was harshly kicked on the ground.
"look it's the mutt!" a boy named James said. His little minions laugh along with him.
Vivian scoffed and stood up ready to walk away.

"hey, mutt! Is it true that your parents died?" he laughed off.

Vivian didn't pay them any mind and continued his walk. That's when they followed him.

"he's an orphan now boss!" one of his minions laughed.

Vivian still ignored them.

"no no no no, wait! I heard he was adopted by some faggots!" James snickered. His voice was filled with disgust

Vivian's fists clenched. He tried to contain his anger as the bullies kept on going

"the faggots must be some peasants! Imagine getting adopted by a bunch of faggots! AHAHAHHAAHAH!" his minions laughed at him

'don't... don't fight back. They'll eventually go away...' Vivian thought.

"ew, don't even! I think he might gay also!" James stuck his tongue out.

'Don't...' Vivian's body moved on its own. He balled his fists and launches it at James

"sucks to be h-" James was caught off when he felt a huge force meeting with his cheek.

Vivian punched him. His eyes were in a rage.
James landed on the floor his cheeks red from the impact.

"don't you DARE talk about MY parents like that," Vivian said in a cold voice. James's minions flinched at the aura imitating Vivian.
.
.
.
"Mr. Toffle! You have a phone call!" one of M/n's coworkers scurried towards the said male.

M/n raised a brow. His schedule didn't have any appointments in it...weird.

He grabs the phone and took over it.
"M/n speaking" M/n answered.
The person behind the phone rambled about something.
M/n's eyes widen.

"VIVIAN GOT INTO A FIGHT?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 213 9
{𝘀𝘅𝗳 𝘅 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱!𝗼𝗰 / 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿} 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝐋𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫): 𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠�...
264K 9K 58
Your mission is to help Loid with Operation Strix. You have to play the role of: a school girl, an aunt and a sister-in-law. Somewhere in this chaot...
2.2K 82 9
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ (𝕄ℂ𝕌 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪) X 𝕊ℙ𝕐𝕩𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊...
155K 5.4K 23
(VERY UNREALISTIC) Two kids adopted by an S-Class spy, one telepathic and one prodigy genius. Both didn't exactly have the best past, until he came...