Double Trouble

Per FinLuGrafie

Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in th... Més

Autor's Note
Table of contents
Charakters 1
Charakters 2
Prolog 1,a
Prolog 1,b
Prolog 1,c
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Charter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 33

417 11 1
Per FinLuGrafie

Neliana

"The training was gooooood."

"Ohh yes, of course, it was GOOD. Apart from the 100 laugh flashes, and the nearly loose of the hearing from Luke because you think it would be a great idea shooting around with a straw and balls of paper ONLY BECAUSE OF BORINGNESS! I mean I was boring too since of theory but that's NO FUCKING REASON TO SHUT WITH PAPER BALLS!"

"What should I use otherwise? Metal?" - I ask innocent and take another bite from my delicious bar. Ah, I didn't tell you yet about we discussed. It's no really discussion since I'm the one in the right but we don't want to make Nic even angrier. Never mind.

Our training ended 5 minutes ago and at the moment we are on our way to our helicopter. The day was ... fun. It started with theory - yeah was not nice and I nearly fell asleep but somehow I survived with the help of 30 sudokus and the distraction with the straw and the paper balls. But what did they expected if they laid in front of me one and a paper?! Not my fault.

It was not THAT bad since Luke survived, it was more fun. At least for me. Oskari and Nic were pretty angry and we don't want to talk about Lys. He was furious as he got to know what happened. I was so glad to listen to a 5 minute lecture on "why you don't shoot anyone with paperballs" and after a apologize and a promise to don't do it again everything was fine again and hey, it had one advantage: the time for theory was over. Too bad since we all love it so much. *cough cough

The practice part was even more fun. We laughed together, made bullshit and just had a nice time practicing for the competition tomorrow. The press and the interviewer were a bit annoying. Of course we have a good, no the best security team but, unfortunately, our manager aka Frode said it would be a good image if our fans can be part of our training with the help of little video cutouts.

Some people use this as a chance to get near to us. Never mind. The security cared for it and we could go on with our training. And now, Nic is still a bit frustrated because of the little incidents ...

Ah before I forgot to say, we already uploaded a little cutout from our training on our instagram page ultimate.ulvers. You can watch if you want. 

"OF COURSE NOT! GOOOOD!" - Nic answers with a shock look on his face. I smirk and giggle - "It was a joke, Nicky!" 

"Don't call me that!"

"But why, Nicky?" - I whistle and give him my baby face. He gives me the 'Are you serious' side eye and doesn't say anything more. Oh no, now he gives me his ignoring side. Annoying. 

"Oh common! ... Okay I'm sorry. Can we start flying now? I'm in a good mood!"

"Oh no! No speeds, no risk and no competition! I don't want to die!"

"I would never take risk over safety, what do you think from me?" - I lay my hand on my heart playfully. 

"Neveeeer would you do this ... " - He tries to hold his serious face - keyword try. After 3 seconds looking at each other, we both end up laughing and holding our stomachs. The past is forgotten, the future is coming. The typical situation by siblings. 

We reach our private airport next to our own house and I take my seat in the control cabin behind the steering wheel. My favorite place. 

I love jets too. And I already flown them as Nic and I were in the military for few month - another story for another time. But helicopters are just a bit nicer and more comfortable. You can eye the landscape and the surroundings while flying. And it's also better for 'normal' missions - our mafia missions - because you can stand still on one stop. Very practical. 

"Let's goooo!" - I scream hyped as Nic comes back with a few more things in his hands. Oops. Should I help him carrying the last things we packed into our helicopter? No. He's able to do is by himself. Sport is always good. And we want him to stay fit. 

"Since when are you so hyped to go back to Italy and our so called brothers? And the month family meeting is also tomorrow, so can really don't understand your hipness." - Nic says while seating himself down on the passenger seat. 

I turn the system on and answer is question shrugged. "The training was good, we cared for the furiousness from Oskari and Lys and could transfer all our necessary thing to Italy. The day was nearly as perfect as it can be - so is my mood." 

"If you say so ... we will talk in one hour again. And please lower the speed, I have no need to meet them soon in contrary to you."

--- 1 hour later, after the landing on their own airport in Italy and now the reaching of their brothers house ---

"My mood is as bad as possible." 

"Oh my Gosh! Did-Did you just say that I am right?!"

"No, I ju-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! You agreed with me! Neliana Mercury DeLuca just agreed with me!-" He jumps around like a little kid. Childish. I raise an eyebrow at him. "That's official the best day in my life!" 

I roll my eyes on him and begin to walk to the back door of our brothers mansion. Why the back door? Because normal is boring. And the airport is on the back side of the house and to walk complete around it only to knock on the front door is definitely too exhausting. Also: door is door. It doesn't care wether we walk though the front or back door. 

I stand still behind the hedge and look at the door. It's ... open? Wow, they are not only bad in business but also in private. Who let the garden door wide open if nobody is in sight? Right our so called bad mafioso brothers. Ridiculous. 

I really don't want to go back inside. My mood is in the cellar again. Argh. 

Nic comes next to me, also just staring at it. "They are like the typical family which is broken into."

"Haha ja! And they should be the second biggest mafia?!"

"We won't take a deal with them. Please not."

"Hell no, only about my dead body! This would give us just more work than profit."

"Never mind. C'mon, now or never." - Nic says while walking in the direction of the door. "Now or never." I repeat and follow. Unwillingly. As soon as we reached the door, we put our poker faces on and hide our emotions behind it. 

The whole living room was silent, deserted. Very suspicious by a household with 9 boys. I exchange a look with Nic, he thinks the same. Our work modus is instantly on. Maybe we don't care about our brothers in particular, but we will not let anybody die or hurt from somebody breaking in and we just stand nearby and watch. No, definitely not. Wether hated brothers or not. 

We both have one hand on our weapons - for me my knife under my sleeve and for Nic his throw - stars. I sneak to the right corner, gesture Nic to go on with my fingers. We check our sight and go on. Sneaking soundless and invisible is our strength. If you want to survive in a world of perverts and psychopaths, it's the most important capability to survive. 

I was about to gesture Nic to the next, last corner when I hear suddenly a sigh following from many voices. 

They are here. I don't know if I should find this information good or not - but at least they are fine. I take one of our self - programmed drone out - we prefer preparedness over surprises so we want to know with how many brother we must deal. And this drones are just so much fun, each possibility to use them, you have to take. 

Connecting the drone with our eye phones, booting the system and taking in the hiding mode I gesture the drone with my hand where to go. The next things will do the drone alone. 

The sight in front of my and also Nic' eyes shocked me. Our brothers - and with brothers I mean each of them - are standing in the dinning room. Except of Alessandro. But why are they all here- Oh. Ohhhh. Haha. Oops. 

As soon as the realization hits me, I look to Nic. He needs a second more to understand, but then we can hardly hold our laugher back. Nic sends me an unbelievable look, I just smirk as an answer. 

Maybe, just maybe, I have programmed a system in their system that each time Alessandro stands up and walks around the song 'Axel F' by Crazy Frog. It's a really annoying song and the fact that he must sit there, unable to do his work, is for him as annoying as the song. But the most enjoyable for us. Alessandro looks so done, mentally and physically. Probably because he didn't move since the morning and now it's 22:00 o'clock. We are monsters. Or more I. I had this idea, Nic was like 'Isn't it too much?' and I only 'Nooo'. And now, here we are: trying to hold our laugher back. 

Nic sighs me 'Okay stop, we need to concentrate otherwise ...'

'We have a problem, I know. You go first.' - I interrupt him. 

'Why I?! Aside from that will we really just walk in there like Hi we are back by the way! or how did you plan it to happen?'

'Exactly this way.'

'Perfect than: your turn.'

He gestures me with his hands to go. Argh, always me. Never mind, now or never. It seems like this the motto for today. 

I take a deep breath, go around the corner and are met with 11 angry, furious, confused, relieved and happy eyes. To say different: I can see every single emotion in their faces. It's confusing. I thought they wouldn't care - they didn't since they left us alone 10 years ago - and now they look at us with this emotion in their eyes while looking at us. 

Nic is now standing right next to me, luckily, and places his hand on my back. My state comes a bit calmer again. 

"Ah our little siblings just decided to show up again. Where were you both? God we were worried! You both cannot just go when you want and where you want!" - Leonardo scolds us. Or tries He stated the point, but upside down: We go when we want and where we want. That's exactly what we're going to do. But I let my mouth shut. The day was good and I just want to go in our rooms and have the competition tomorrow. No long speak with our brothers. 

"Slowly, slowly.-" - Riccardo comes suddenly behind Leonardo, shoves him back and speaks directly in our faces. Okay? "First of all: Luckily you both are here again and we really appreciate that you hold onto your announcement.-" I interrupt this time and state calmly. "We always hold onto what we said. Otherwise it wouldn't be an announcement, more a weakly lie." The face from Riccardo was shock but also a bit proud behind it. Leonardo' ones was priceless. Ha! Take that. 

Okay, enough Mercy. Maybe you should go to bed. 

Why?

Because it's after 20:00 o'clock and after that you are just annoying and crazy as fuck. Not receptive. 

That's not fair!

That, my dear, is the hard true. 

No-

AND NOW! Concentrate or it will be embarrassing. 

Right. 

"That's ... right, of course. But we were nevertheless really worried about you. The life outside is really dangerous-" 

You don't need to tell me that. We experienced it as soon as you all failed. 

"-and we don't want you both hurt-"  

Already too late. I have to control myself hard to not laugh out loud at the moment. They know nothing. Not a bit about me and my brother. 

"-so next time please say us at least where you both go."

"This lead us to the next point, we want to go trough the rules now. But first question: why were you coming from the chilling room and not from the front door? And who let you in?"

"Back door. We used the back door." - I shrugged unbothered and nod to make it clear. They, in contrary, look at me confused. I really don't understand their logic. Why shouldn't we use it if it's there?

"The ... back door?" - Silvio asks confused. 

"The back door." - I state calmly and take a bar out. It's the perfect time for it and I hadn't have one for 26 hours. Wow, are too long ago. 

"Why do you eat a bar NOW?!" - Nic asks confused and turns to me. 

"'cause I can ... " - I whistle and enjoy my bar. Why is he staring at m like this? "What? Hadn't seen someone eating a bar yet or why are you staring like this?"

"I just like watching you eat something."

"You're creepy ... I really don't know how we can be relative. Even be a triplet. You're so weird. "

2300 words

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Deadly Triplets Per T

Novel·la juvenil

224K 4.8K 23
Meet the triplets Apollo, Ares and Athena. While they were living their perfect life full of luxury, love and care with their parents and 6 older bro...
353K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
79.6K 1.9K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...