Crazy but she's mine || Ezeki...

By zae-night

(A Mayans mc fanfic) (sort of au) // THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER EZ BECOMES PRESIDENT // also they confirmed s5 :)... More

*Cast*
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24(final)

chapter 13

417 21 4
By zae-night

Jackie woke up to Ez's arms around her waist , she felt like puking , she gently moved his arms going to the restroom.

"Fuck." She whispered as she puked her guts out , feeling someone behind her , she wacked whoever it was.

"Ow! querida , its just me , you okay?" Ez asked leaning down , holding her hair back.

"I don't know , I didn't drink at all , Its very rare , It just came out of- oh fuck - oh no - I've got to get somthing ." Jackie said grabbing clothes.

"Camila , Cam- Jackie! , You need to rest if your not feeling good , just tell me what you need." Ez said as she rested her head on shoulder.

"A pregnancy test ." She said as She looked into his eyes , they were dazed and soft.

"You think?" Ez said as her hand traced his beard.

"Will you?" She said as he kissed her forhead , telling her to lay back , while he gets what she needed.

-------------

"Hey you feeling better?" He asked noticing her sitting up.

"A bit , did you-" She questioned as he pulled out the box.

"Ez , Angel mentioned your ex Emily , said you might've been a father ." She said to him , turning his head toward her.

"Do you want to be one , a father , I mean your already one to Illiana , but a baby , a new life?" She questioned as his hand trailed her cheek.

"Yeah its true , She did it out of hate , but thats over , I have you and Illiana , And I want nothing more than to add  to the family Querida." He explained kissing her temple.

"Okay I'll just-" Jackie said grabbing the box , heading into the restroom.

------------

The whole box , she took the the whole box and waited.

Ez Came in lowering the toilet lid , pulling her into his lap to stop her from pacing.

"You read it." Jackie said as she gave him the stick.

He held it infront of them , Jackie got up checking the others , all saying the same thing.

"Pregnant , Im fucking Pregnant." Jackie laughed as Ez got up pulling her into his arms.

"You okay?" He asked as tears threatened to sjow in her eyes.

"We're gonna have a baby Ezekiel , a fucking baby , What if I don't do good , what if-" Jackie rambled untill ez kissed her.

"You do a hell of a job with Illiana , your gonna be an Amazing mother , again." Ez said kissing her forhead.

"Damn right I am , and your gonna be a good father." Jackie stated.

"te amo mi amor." Ez said as Jackie kissed him.

"I love you too Ez , now take me to get somthing to eat!" She exclaimed as Ez let out a laugh.

-------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 8K 74
Supernatural creatures are real. They are a part of the world now, instead of hiding in the shadows. They want to belong. Will they? When Davyna's mo...
10.3K 180 33
EDIT - Book is very old. I wrote it in middle school and I'm graduating next year. Please read at your own risk it's so cringe and plot doesn't make...
2.5K 65 25
This is a story about a girl named Jessa Loza, She has been living in Los Angeles for too long and craves adventure and a change of scenery, What sh...