Born In Blood

By S4SUKEZ

Silas a 16 year old cold hearted assassin and fashion designer Serena a 16 year old innocent sweetheart Tw... More

-Character Aesthetics-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Piercings and tattoos
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-A/N-
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-A/N-
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -EPILOGUE-
GENDER REVEAL GUESSES?
Bonus chapter - {New family member}
BOOK 2?

Chapter 13

4.3K 106 153
By S4SUKEZ

SILAS POV

I'm currently getting ready for school and Serena is talking to me about this test that she's nervous about.

"I'm so close to fucking giving up Silas it's not even funny." She plops down on my bed staring at the ceiling. Serena is smart... school wise.. I know she'll do good but her overthinking is currently over the roof.

"It's fine Serena, your smart your gonna do amazing." I mutter as I walk in my closet to change my shirt. I didn't really like the shirt I had on.

I hear Serena sigh "If I fail would you be disappointed in me." she says. I'm mid way of taking my shirt off when I pause. I lower my shirt back down and walk out of the closet.

I stare at her "Shut the hell up Serena I wouldn't be disappointed of you because of a bad grade." I say and shake my head. "As long as you try your best it's fine, Even if in the end you didn't get the grade you expected as long as you know you tried you should feel proud of yourself in the end." Not hearing another word I turn around to walk back in my closet.

Now why the hell would she ask such a dumb question. Over a grade? I could never be disappointed and I never was disappointed with her grades. mine were always worse. 

I shake my head and take off my shirt and replacing it with the new shirt that I picked out. I walk to the mirror to check my outfit.

SILAS FIT

I shrug at my reflection. I'll just change when I get back home before i see Ramiro. I walk out of the closet and see that Serena is jumping on my bed. I raise an eyebrow "what the fuck are you doing."

She stops jumping and looks at me "Jumping what does it look like I'm doing." She goes back to jumping on the bed.

"Your gonna fall" I mumble and turn around to go to my vanity and when I do I hear a loud thump. I shake my head as I put my rigs on. I already know what happened but I look at her through the mirror anyway and nod my head. yep she's on the floor.

She's laying flat on the ground and she bursts out laughing "oh my god you jinxed me." She says. I roll my eyes "Don't blame me for your clumsiness." I say and grab my backpack that's waiting on the floor for me.

Serena stands up and fixes her outfit and looks at me. "Is my outfit okay." She asks.

I Look at her to see what she's wearing

SERENAS FIT

I nod and I'm about to say something but a notification from my phone interrupts me. I grab my phone and see that Manuel messaged me.

Manuel: Hey hey can't wait to see you at school and bother you.
seen just now

Me: yeah yeah whatever, what's up?
seen just now

Manuel: nothin much js wanted to bother you and also let you know that your car came in today.
seen just now

Me: Fucking finally.
seen just now

Me: thank you.
seen just now

Manuel: Yw ma but I have to go since the school is type far from my damn house.
seen just now

Me: okay bye.
sent

I have to deal with Manuel at school now. Isn't that just great. "Silas" Serena says snapping me out of my thoughts. I Look at her. "My friends are here I gotta go, Ill see you at school." She says and makes her way out of my room. I'm in no rush I don't even want to go to school so I'm gonna take my damn time getting there.

I do want to see my car though. I make sure I have everything and walk out of the room to head down the stairs.

I walk into the kitchen to get water before I leave and I see that Salvatore and Alessia are in the kitchen. They look to see who walk in and when they see that it's me they both grin.

"Hey hun how are you." Alessia said. "I'm fine." I say and walk to the fridge to get water. "You about to head to school?" Salvatore asks.

I nod and turn to walk out but Alessia grabs my arm. I tense and she quickly lets go.

"Sorry but I want you to at least eat something before you go." She says as she hands me toast. I take it and mumble a 'thank you'.

"Bye." I say and I'm about to walk out but Salvatore's voice stops me from doing so. I grip my backpack straps and turn to him.

"You left your motorcycle keys." He points to the keys that are on the counter. I shake my head "I'm taking my car." I say. He raises an eyebrow and Alessia looks at me.

"You have a car?" Salvatore questions. I nod "It took a awhile to come but it just arrived." He nods his head "hm well be careful sweetheart." He says. I nod and turn to walk out of the house. Successfully this time.

I'm surprised they haven't asked me where I got the money from. I mean honestly how would I tell them. Like oh nothing I got it from assassin missions, underground fighting and not to mention my fashion line.

I walk out of the house and go to where my car is.

I hop in my car and as im driving my mind drifts off to Ramiro.

Wonder how that is gonna turn out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Im Late to class I didn't even want to go if I'm being honest.

I walk into first period and as soon as I walk in all heads turn to me. My eyes search the room and my eyes land on ramiro. I tilt my head. he looks good. The teacher snaps me out of my thoughts my calling my name. I turn my gaze to her. "Why are you 20 minutes late." She sternly asks.

Well I just didn't want to come. I shrug.

She raises an eyebrow "hm, detention your gonna spend your lunch period in my classroom, yeah?" She says.

I'm actually kind of bored to be honest. I nod and walk to my seat. when I sit down at the corner of my eye I see Ramiro staring at me. I put my hands in my pocket and turn my head to him.

He smiles at me "Hey Silas." he says. Such a cute smile.

I nod a hello. "Are we still on for today?" He asks as he fiddles with his fingers. "Mm, yeah." I reply. He grins "great." He looks at the board as I continue to stare at him.

He feels my gaze and glances at me "s-stop staring at me." He says. My lips tilt as I shake my head turning to the board.

"Where are we going for this little hangout." I question. He looks at me.

"Oh just the cafe that you work at." He replies. "Worked." I correct. He nods his head and looks down at his rings that lay on his fingers and starts fiddling with them.

he's just too cute.

"Uhm do you want me to pick you up or..." he trails off. I shake my head "I'll walk but thank you" I say.

He furrows his eyebrows "Walk? Are you sure that's safe?" He questions.

"It's not that far from my house I'll be fine" I say reassurance lacing my tone. He looks at me hesitantly but nods. I turn my head to the window.

I already want school to end.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TIME SKIP
(LUNCH)

Im walking to my first period class as everyone walks the opposite direction heading to the cafeteria. I'm not hungry so I'm not gonna grab any lunch.

I finally find the class and walk in I look around the room to see a few people but one of them catches my eye. Camila.

The hell is she doing here? she looks up from her food to look at who just walked in, she spots me and gives me a big smile while there's mayo on her face.

I shake my head and walk to her desk and sit next to her. 

"Hey wife" She says with a big grin on her face.
I nod a greeting. "What are you here for." I ask.

"Detention, duh dumbass" she says. I raise an eyebrow "I know that but what's the reason you got detention." I say

She takes a bite of her sandwich and shrugs her shoulders "I cursed out a teacher." She mutters.
I nod "of course you did" I say and lean back in my chair.

She rolls her eyes "what are you in here for." She asks. "I came to school 20 minutes late." I say.

She looks back at me "what the hell were you doing that made you 20 minutes late." She questions. I shrug "Just exploring." I reply.

She shakes her head and picks up her sandwich "fucking Dora the explorer." She mumbles. My lips tilt "You can be my boots?" I suggest. She gasps and it catches everyone's attention even the teachers.

"Okay stop fucking staring you idiots." She says and everyone goes back to what they were doing and she looks over to me. "Im definitely your boots." She says as she looks like she's thinking about something. Her eyes light up "omg we should totally be Dora and boots for Halloween." She says.

I furrow my eyebrows "no just no I would look horrible with a bob." I say. She laughs "yeah you would." she continues to laugh until the teacher interrupts her.

"This is detention not a gossip session girls be quiet." The teacher says.

Camila stops laughing and stares at her "she always ruins the vibe." She mumbles. I nod in agreement.

The rest of the detention was just me and Camila quietly whispering to eachother she even bursted out laughing at some point and I had to pretend I didn't know her.

Camila can't stay silent for shit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm currently in 5th period with Manuel and he's like a hyper puppy.

"This is so boring all I want to do is jump out of that damn window." A very much talkative Manuel says from beside me.

I roll my eyes "there's like 2 minutes left and all you have been doing is eating chips and bothering me." I say. He shrugs "and if I weren't here you would've been bored out of your mind."

"Oh whatever" I mumble and start writing on my notebook.

As im writing I hear Manuel's annoying voice singing. "Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe."

I side eye him and he nudges me. "Oh you stop with that shit you know you love my voice" he says. I turn my head towards him.

"Do I now? Are you sure I wasn't wishing that I was cutting out your vocal cords?" I say. He rolls his eyes "maybe you just wanted to steal my vocal cords so you can use them bc your jealous I have such a great voice" he shrugs.

"Totally." I mumble.

I feel Manuel's hand pat my head and I turn to glare at him. He grins and kisses my head.

I shove him "Okay don't do too much now idiot." I say. He rolls his eyes and turns his head to the side. He nudges my arm causing me to mess up my writing.

I close my eyes taking in a deep breath I open my eyes and calmly turn my head towards him.

"Im going to rip your head off" I say bluntly. He rolls his eyes "There was a guy staring at us talking." He says. I lean forward to see who he was talking about and I see that it's Ramiro.

He notices me staring at him and he blushes quickly turning his head away. I look back at Manuel and shrug.

"He's a friend of mine" I mutter. Manuel stares at me wide eyed "you got another friend that isn't me?" He puts a hand over his heart "im hurt." He says. I roll my eyes "Yeah two actually" I shrug and put my pen down completely bored of writing. I put my hands in my pockets and lean back in my chair.

"What's their names" Manuel asks. I glance at him and point to Ramiro. "That's Ramiro and the other.... Friends name is Camila." I reply. Manuel gives me a grin and puts his arm around my shoulder. I tense but relax under his hold after a moment. I see Ramiro glance at me and Manuel every now and then.

Hm.

"Seems like this Ramiro guy has a crush on you." He grins. I roll my eyes "shut up" I mumble. The bell rings and I immediately get up from my seat and grab my bag.

"Well now I'm cold" Manuel says. I shrug "you'll be okay," I say. "Not colder than your heart." Manuel mutters. I give him a small smile "you know me so well," I say. He gets up and grabs his bag "I definitely do." He puts an arm around my shoulder as he walks me to my class.

We stop in front of my class room and Manuel lets go of my shoulders. "Well I'll see you later ma." He says and gives me a kiss on my forehead. I nod a 'goodbye' and walk in my class.

just a few more hours and I'm out of here.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and Camila are walking out of school together as Camila talks to me about her favorite food.

"Oh and I almost knocked a girl out today" Camila smiles at me. I finally turn my head towards her with a raised brow. "Why?" I question. She shrugs "I was eating some chips and this fucking girl tried to grab some of my chips." she says. I just blankly Stare at her for a moment before shaking my head. "Of course" I mumble.

She raises her arms "ay a bitch gotta do what she gotta do." She says. how inspirational.

She suddenly stops walking "Oh damn there's my brothers car I gotta go, bye Silas." She says and gives me a big smile before sprinting towards her brothers car.

When she gets in her brothers car she looks at me from the window and I give her a little wave before walking towards my car.

I make it to my car and slide into it then suddenly remember something.Oh wait Serena.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and go to Serenas contact.

Me: Serena you coming.?
seen just now

Serena: Oh! Sorry Silas I forgot to tell you I'm going to my friends house. Hope that's okay!
seen just now

Me: yeah yeah just be careful
Call me if you need anything okay?
seen just now

Serena: ofc! Love you Silas 🩷
seen just now

I put my phone back in my pocket and start my car. This girl has been going to her friends house almost everyday now.

I shake my head and start driving.

Now all I have to do is get ready.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm currently in my closet picking out a new outfit to wear nothing too fancy but nothing too boring.

I shrug and grab pants and a shirt. this will be okay.

———————————————-

I finished doing my makeup and now I'm putting the rest of my piercings where their supposed to be. After I'm done with everything I grab my heels and bend down to strap them on.

I stand up and walk to my mirror to check how I look. Not bad.

SILAS FIT

Almost all of my tattoos are showing and I still think I'm going to get a back tattoo but Manuel is going to design it and surprise me he just has to let me know when I can come in to get it done.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I slide it out of my pocket and see that Ramiro was the one who can texted me. I click on his contact.

Ramiro: hey Silas just making sure
you don't need a ride?
seen just now

Me: I'm sure Ramiro thank you though.
seen just now

Ramiro: of course just let me know if you change your mind I'm heading there rn.
seen just now

Me: 👍🏼
seen just now

I grab my wallet and walk out my room and make my way downstairs. I head to the kitchen and see my brothers and Salvatore chatting but when they hear me walk in they all stop. I probably walked into a conversation I shouldn't be hearing.

Rocco grins "Hey Silas."

"Hello." I reply. Dante looks at my outfit and raises an eyebrow "Where are you off too?" He asks. Everyone is now looking at my outfit.

"Somewhere." I say. "Where is this somewhere." Salvatore questions as he makes hand gestures.

"Dante's cafe im going with a friend." I say as I stare blankly at them. I'm quite confused why do they look like their going to jump me.

"Oh? My cafe" Dante smirks. I roll my eyes "It was the friends suggestion you idiot." I say. He smiles.

"Is this friend a boy?" Giovanni questions. I turn my gaze to him "That's not really any of your business." I reply. "Why so defensive Silas?" Carlos smirks.

"Oh shut up guys let Silas go out with her friend." Rocco says and looks at me "you look beautiful." He smiles. I nod a thank you. "I'm going to take my leave now." I mumble.

Salvatore nods "be careful sweetheart call any of us if you need help." He says. I nod and turn around to walk out but Salvatore's voice stops me.

"Love you" he says. I pause and turn around even my brothers are shocked.

I dont know what to say.

I clear by throat "Bye." I mutter and walk out of the kitchen practically speed walking to the door.

I walk out of the house and walk out the gate. I sigh and roll my shoulders back why am I so damn tense.

I shake my head and cross the street my heels making noise as I do so.

Why would he say that out of nowhere it honestly caught me off guard.

he didn't mean it just forget about it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walk into Dante's cafe and look around until I see him.Ramiro.

I strut towards him and he looks up from his hands and smiles when he sees me walking towards him.

He stands up and goes to the other chair holding it out for me to sit on. "Thank you" I say as I sit down. He sits down in front of me and smiles.

"Im glad you made it here safe." He says. I place one leg over the other and stare at him. He shifts in his chair and glances down at the table.

"Hm well I'm glad I'm here." I say. He returns his gaze to me and blushes. I can just squeeze the life out of him.

He stares at me for a moment before speaking. "You look beautiful." He blurts out. I give him a small smile "thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I reply. He gives me a big smile "thank you Silas" he says. His eyes trail on the the tattoos that are on my arm until they land on the scars that lay on my wrists. Although they have little rose vines that go around them they are pretty noticeable.

I've learned to feel comfortable with not having to cover them all the time but when I was 13 you wouldn't see me without a sweater or a hoodie on.

He smiles "this is my favorite tattoo." Ramiro points to the tattoos that go around my scars. My heart tightens. "Yeah mine too." I say as I look down at them.

I clear my throat "Let's order." I suggest. He nods in agreement.

way to make it awkward Silas.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

For the past hour me and Ramiro have been talking and laughing. I found out that he lives alone due to his parents both being dead.

why did I say it like that

He clears his throat "so uhm who was that guy you were with in fifth period." He questions. I tilt my head "why? Jealous?" I ask.

He turns red "n-no I'm just curious you guys seem close." He stutters. I shrug "he's my best friend." I reply to his question. do not tell Manuel I said that.

Ramiro noticeably relaxes "oh okay." He says. I lean back and stare at him with a smirk playing at my lips. "No need for you to be jealous pretty boy." I say.

He looks up at me "U-uhm we should probably go your family is probably worried." He rambles. I shrug and stand from my seat and he does too.

"Let me give you a ride this time." Ramiro says. I'm about to accept it until I see a person with a hoodie staring at me with their hand on their waist band. I have a bad feeling about this.

I clear my throat "no thank you Ramiro I actually want to walk to clear my head plus my house isn't that far you should go home and get some rest." I say trying to brush him off as gently as I can before some shit goes down.

He frowns " Silas I don't kno-" he says but I cut him off mid sentence. "Ramiro I'm fine just go home." I give him a small smile and he hesitantly nods his head.

We both walk to the exit and walk out. He turns to me and smiles " this was really fun Silas." He says. I nod "Yeah it was." I reply.

"Let me know if you get home safe okay?" He says. I chuckle "okay Ramiro I will." I say reassuringly. He gives me one last smile before walking away from me heading to his car.

I made sure i have my gun placed behind my waist before walking on the sidewalk.

I hear fast footsteps from behind me and do a quick glance seeing that it was the person with the hood following me.

I calmly continue to walk and turn to walk into a alleyway. Making sure the person is still behind me I hide behind the wall and grab my gun that hides behind my waist.

When the person comes into view I back off the wall and point my gun directly to the persons head and the person freezes.

"Drop your gun" I order. the person doesn't drop it and I press my gun harder onto the persons head. "Drop. It." I say coldly. the person drops their gun and I'm quick to kick it away.

I hit the person in the back of my head with my gun and watch as they fall to the ground with a grunt.

I grab them by their shirt and pull their hood down taking their mask off in the process.

I stare into the mans eyes that hold fear in them and press my gun directly in the middle of their eyes.

"Why are you following me." I say and the man shivers. I tilt my head "hm?"

The man gulps "I was sent to follow you." His shaky voice answers. I furrow my eyebrows and push my gun harder onto the man's head "by who." I ask.

When I don't get an answer I push the guy on the ground with my gun still at his head.

The man looks up at me in fear as I put my finger on the trigger and he closes his eyes tightly.

"Fine Fine Fine." He yells and opens his eyes looking straight at me. "The Russians." He says. I completely freeze. shit. "They wanted me to kill you as they kill the rest of your family." I tense. My family?

The Russians have been an enemy for years it's honestly no surprise that their making moves now. It was bound to happen.

I tilt my head with my eyebrows furrowed "What do you mean as they kill my family." I question. If it's what I think it is.

The man gulps "They were planning on ambushing the rest of your family as i was sent to kill you." He says.

My heart sinks. Ambush? Fuck is serena still at her friends house.

I glare at him as I press the gun even harder to his head and he grunts. "Please don't kill me— I have a family" he croaks. I shrug and look him in the eyes "don't worry they'll be at your funeral." I shoot him right between the eyes and watch as he falls to the ground.

I glare at his dead body and remember something.

My family.

I run out of the alley and try to run to the house as fast as I can.

Shit what if I'm too late.?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 197 21
Natalia Romano born in an Italian Mafia family. She should be loved right? Wrong. Natalia grew up too early; being sent away at a very young age of 5...
25.3K 785 49
Emilia Morales is taken in by the Russian Mafia leader at 16 after her father tries to kill her. For the next 7 years she takes on a new identity, Vi...
241K 3.9K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...
100K 1.5K 21
"𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧." When two most powerful and dangerous mafia families rejoin hands to take down their common enemies. After...