Waited for years

Oleh Lovelygirllily

Charles Leclerc and the drama he was about to create Lebih Banyak

True person
Dinner
Need you
Grandma
J&L day
Young
chaos
Deep
Our Story
Waited for years
Last time
Party
Mean
Different
Team Charles

Falling in love with you

1K 11 0
Oleh Lovelygirllily

Arthurs POV

2 years ago...

My first year in Formula 3. I feeling nervous and excited. Will i win? I just hope that.

I am in the my drivers room and looking at my phone. Race will start in 4 hours later.

F3 Drivers

Kevin
- Did you see my sis

Enzo
- Is your sister here?

Clement
- He's asking us if we've seen his sister, so yes, how can we see her if she's not here?

Enzo
- Ok mate, youre smart

Kevin
- Can you answer my question, she is missing

Logan
- How can u lost your sis

Kevin
- Dont know, just i turned back and she's gone

Dennis
- I will show this to mine and make her thanks god for having big brother like me

Kevin
- You cant be better than me

They are awkward. I saw door opening. "Kev?" a girl voice. We had a eyes contant. I don't know why but i cant take my eyes from hers. This green eyes meeting with my blue eyes, like earth. She cut the silence "I am sorry, i was... just looking for my brother. But uhm... i lost and my phone is dead" she said, she is silly a little. "Your brother is Kevin, right?" i ask. " Yes, he is" she answered. I walk towards to her. We are more closer now. She lifted her head up to look at me.

Kevin is so lucky to have such a beautiful sister. "I... i can help you" i said. "Oh... thanks" she smiled. Beautiful smile. We left my room and started to walk.

" I'm Lily by the way" she said. Lily it is suits to her. "Arthur, nice to meet you" i said with a smile. "Are you French?" she asked. Am i look like a French? "No actually, i am Monegasque" i said, i have accent i know. But i dont think i am looking like a French. "You have accent, I am French but i don't have accent" wait but Kevin is an American. Is she step? "But Kevin is not?" she laught. "I born in France, he born in America. And my mother was a French" Their mother is a French? Why i dont know anything about Kevin?

" You found my sister!" i saw Kevin. He walked towards us and give her a hug. "Where the hell are you?" he asked. "Just get lost" she answered but she is smiling and looks happy. "You making me mad" he said. Kevin look at me. "Thank you mate" he said to me. "Youre welcome"

Kevin look at his phone. "I need to answer this, just wait here. Dont move" he said and walked away from us. "What a good brother i have" she joked. "My brothers are either" i said. Im the youngest one, so both of theme always care of me. "Can i take your number?" Yes, yes you can. And also take my heart. "Yeah, sure" i give my phone to her. She write her number then she called herself. "Okay, i'll text you" please.

"Lily, lets go" Kevin said. Lily look at my eyes and smile. She walked toward to Kevin but didnt cut the contant. She waved and turned around. Why i never know Kevin has a sister like this. She is looks like him.

Do i know her before? I feel i know her always. Kevin talks about his sis, that she is an actress. "She is amazing, isnt she" i saw Dennis. "Not that much" what a big liar i am. "Dont lie, wouldn't you like to have her?" he ask. I would like to. "I dont think so" i think so.

"Youre such a liar" he is true. "American men dont deserve her. Kevin always saying all her boyfriend was a dissapoint. They are idiot" where was i'm when Kevin saying these. "No girl deserves to be upset"

.

I'm in the garage waiting my car to be ready.

Lily

- Good luck :)

Thank you :) -

It made me happy before race.

Lily

Can i see you after race?? -

- Sure

Im smiling to my phone and cant stop. "Who are you talking to?" Lorenzo asked. Uhm... how can i answer this question? "Nobody" very good lie Arthur. "Dont lie Arthur. Is this a girl?" i am nervous, so fucking nervous. "Maybe?" maybe? Im going to die. "Okay do i know her?" i dont know. "Do you know Kevins little sister" i cant continue. "Are you flirting with her?" i wish Lorenzo! "No, we just met today and she took my number and wish good luck to me"

"Aw little Archie is having girlfriend" i feel cringe now. "Charles! Arthur has a girlfriend!" here we go again. "No Lorenzo!" i shouted. "What? Girlfriend? Why you didnt say anything to me?" charles said. "Because i dont have a girlfriend"

"Just wait for a week then you have!" Lorenzo said with a smile. "Arthur you need to get in the car" God sent this. "Comeing" i said and started to walk fast to car. "We will talk about it!" Charles said behind me.

.

Lily

-You did great!

Thank you -
Can i see you in 10 minutes? -

-Yeah, sure
- I'm in the guestroom

I'll be there-

I liked this girl a little bit. Maybe Lorenzo is right? We can be together. She is like a dream. A big dream.

Charles

- Quand est-ce qu'on va parler de ta nouvelle copine ? (When we will talk about your new girlfriend)

Not now!-

I am not answer anything about her.

.

"Hi Arthur" finally i can see her pretty face. "Hello Lily" i dont know why i cant stop smile. "So... how is your career?" she ask. Not bad but not good. "I am not in the where i want to be"

"What do you want?" she asked. "Win a race" i want to win but i couldnt. "You can, just believe it" she said. "I am not Dennis or your brother. Their life is racing" Kevin and Dennis always into motorsports. More than me. "Dont say that, i believing you" it made me smile. She is energetic. "Thank you for saying that"

"Arthur, never give up. I didnt give up anytime in my life, now i am here" i know that she lost 4 person in a year, when she was 16 years old. "I can see, Kevin is proud of you" i said. "And i proud of you both" me? really? Im gonna get a heart attack. "Are you?" i asked. "Yes, you look like a good guy. So i can be proud" am i?

"Thank you Lily. And you're beautiful" i said. Because she is. "Can isee you in this night? In the party" she said. "Yeah, i will be there" i never lose a chance being with her. "So... she you there" she said and left.

.

Im looking for Lily. Where the hell is she? Should i  all her? Or Kevin? No, he wouldn't like me to ask about his sister. "Who are you looking about ten minutes, your girlfriend?" Charles asked. Not now Charles! "I dont have a girlfriend. How many times do i have to tell you this?" she is not mine, for now.

I saw Lily, looking into my eyes, again. "Hey, Art?" he waved to take my attention. "Not now Charles, not now" i said and started to walk towards Lily. I'm smiling. "Hey handsome" she said. "Hey Lily, you look pretty" i just cant stop. "Are you nervous?" she asked while smiling. "No, not really" i said but i guess i am. "Dance?" i asked. "Sure" she said and hold my hand. We entered the dance floor. I hear a song belong to Shakira but i dont know which one. "Do you like Chantaje?" she ask. "Yes, what about you?" i said. "I like all the Shakiras' songs" so i love all of them anymore.

We are dancing about 10 minutes. She is more closer to me, her hands are top of me. "Athur" she called me. "Yes?" i said. Her eyes looking into mine again but different way. "Do you have a lover?" she asked. "No, i don't. Why are you asking?" i said. She get closer. Okay, i will die in few minutes.

" Are you afraid of Kev?"

"No, should i?"

" You asking too much"

" Sorry"

" You dont have to afraid"

" Why am i afraid of him?"

" Maybe beacuse of me, huh?"

" Nothing that is yours and related to you scares me"

" Your heart not saying that"

"How do you know?"

"Feeling"

" Can i feel yours?"

'' Can you?"

" I'd love to"

" Really?"

There was a something big. And i loved this.

"Lily"

"Yeah Arthur?"

"I... i think i'm falling in love with you"

Then i felt something on my lips. I just closed my eyes. This cant be real, still belive this is a dream. "Je t'aime" she said. I loved her speaking French. "Je t'aime mon amour" i said. Maybe its early to call her mon amour. But i dont care.

Charles POV

Athur dancing with Lily. Who is the girl i want. Is world is destroying all my plans. Ohh Charles... you always know that you should break up with Charlotte. Now im seeing Lily with my brother. Arthur, please just dont. I want her. You met her today, but i always know her. Please, just stop destroying my plan.

"What the hell" Kevin said with disgust. I looked them again and saw they are kissing. What the fuck. He stole my girl! Oh Charles, why you didnt say Arthur that you like her. Now i have to see them together.

Arthurs POV

Today...

This was the how i fall in love with her. I never thought we will be like this. We literally getting married. Maybe we'll have a family, who knows?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

47.9K 1.3K 31
Max Verstappen x Charles LeClerc Fears, familys and careers They were rivals then became best friends. What happens next? Mature story: Contains ero...
20.2K 407 42
Did the love affair, maim you too? Pierre Gasly, Charles Leclerc & Madelyn Gomez
460K 6.8K 65
Years after the death of Hervé Leclerc, his family faces a new challenge when they discover that there is one more sister, outside the marriage of th...
8.6K 166 12
"Cuts on his face cause he fought too hard I know he's in over his head But I love that man like nobody can" When Charles Leclerc's childhood frenemy...