Movie One :Alice Cullen x Mal...

By KyloSean

You are the best-friend friend of Bella Swan, you have just moved to Forks and uncover some socking things ab... More

NOTE #1
Chapter One:Arrival
Chapter 2:First Day
Chapter 3 :Friends?
Chapter 4:Secrets?
Chapter 5: Uncovered
Chapter 7:Baseball
Chapter 8 :Sick But Fighting
Author's Note
Chapter 9:Goodbye James
Chapter 10:Dance
Next Project Ideas*
Info Update:2
Chapter 1 :Freedom Cry
Chapter 2:Forever...
Chapter 3: Wedding
Chapter 4: The Rest Of Time
Chapter 5: Questions?
Chapter 6:Preparing for a baby.?
Chapter 7: Sickness...for longing
Chapter 8: Answers...
Note For Readers

Chapter 6:Tracker

1.4K 54 20
By KyloSean

"So your not coming with us." Bella asks Y/N who is getting his bike ready.
"No need to go to Jacobs house" He replys.

"Its a shame Alice wanted you to meet everyone." Edward says laying back on his car door.

"You say that like im her boyfriend." Y/N says getting the final strap on his motorcycle's seat.

"Are you guys not dating" Bella asks wondering. "No, just good friends nothing more nothing less I think."

"That's what they all says." Bell says openin Edward's car door. "How about you two worry about yalls relationship before worrying about mine."Y/N says.

Y/N then gets on his bike then starts the engine." See you guys soon"Y/N then drives off.

"He likes her right" Edward says looking over to Bella. "Yup but we will leave him..... For now." Bell says.

Edward and Bella then drive off.

___________________________________

Y/N is now waiting for Jacob."Hey cuz how you been."Jacob says walking up to Y/N.

" Good why did you call me out here. "Y/N says contemplating why he's still here."There's a old house that ive been trying to clean up." Jacob answers.

"So you want to clean it why?" Y/N says with a raised eyebrow.

"Its kinda my dads gift to you i don't remember me getting a house when i turned 17 but ok" Jacob says.

"Oh wow..... Um then i think we should start getting up there." He says signaling Jacob to walk with him.

*While they're walking*

"So whats up with you, Bella and the Cullens huh." Jacob asks. " Just friends with one of them." He says stumbeling over a branch.

"Witch one?" Jacob asks. "Alice Cullen"He says stumbling over his words.

"So a girl, do you like her."Jacob asks the embarrassed man.

" I don't know i know something is there but i just don't think she like me back. "He answers.

"I don't really like the Cullens but you got to take her before someone else get her bro."Jacob then pats him on the back.

_____________________________________

" We're here."Jacob says looking over at the house/cabin." Doesn't look bad" Y/N says.

For reference:

They walk up to the door and puts in a key but it doesn't want to open.

"Open it Cuz" Y/N says taunting Jacob.
"What think im doing it's stuck."Jacob answer annoyed and trying to open the door.

" Let me do it always knew you were weak."He then lets Jacob step aside and he pushes the door open.

" See a little roughness never hurt nobody. "Y/N says walking in." Not what your mom said to me last night."Jacob says.

" Thats your aunty you talking about."Y/N says looking over at him. Jacob just shrugs.

" Thats some sweet home Alabama shit. "He says pointing at Jacob.

They then look at the place." Its a little  unclean but nothing a little T. L. C can't fix. "Y/N says pickiing up some junk.

" You sound like my dad"Jacob says helping him out."You.mad because he didn't give you this house." Y/N says puttin it outside.

____________________________________

Both of them have finished cleanin up and they sit down on the couch.

"That took alot out of me" Y/N says laying back. "Doesn't look that bad."Jacob says looking at the place.

For reference:

" This place is not that far from where i got the bike i could park it there. "Y/N says to Jacob.

" Its getting late i got to go before my dad kicks my ass. "Jacob says getting up and dabbing up Y/N.

" See you imma get some sleep"Y/N says heading to the ladder going up to his bed.

He then trys to get some shut eye.He then wakes up in the middel of the forest.

"Hello" He shouts out. Hearing no response he then walk around and hears distant howls.

He then looks to the ground and sees a injured deer. He then spuns around and looks up to see a vampire on a tree looking at him.

He truns around again and sees a wolf look at him from a distance.

The wolf then attacks him and he then wakes up to see himself still in his cabin.

"The fuck was that" He says under his breath.He then hears a knock at his door.

He walks over to his door and opens it to see Alice at his doorstep."What are you doing here" He asks.

"Was just walking around and smelled you in the air and thought I'd visit"Alice answers walking into the house.

"Well make yourself at home."Y/N says as both of them sit on the couch.

"Well how was dinner with the family and Bella" Y/N questions Alice. "Not good, Bella wasn't hungry and then Rosalie got angry."

"She then proceeded to smash the bowl that had some lettuce and cheese in it." Alice laying back into
Y/N's arm.

"You seem stressed about it?" He asks the brown haired woman. "I am i just want everyone to get along.

" Why don't yyou make everyone do some fun activity. "Y/N says." Your a genuis a cute genuis. "Alice says getting an idea.

" Thanks..? Hey um why don't you stay the night i got some homework to do and i need some help."Y/N asks Alice.

" Do you really need help or do you just want me around. "She says getting closer to Y/N.

" You choose beautiful"He matches her energy by getting closer.They then share a long but quick kiss.

"Well i geuss i got the answer there." She then proceeds to get on top of Y/N and start passionately kissing.

Y/N then returns the favour by taking control and then proceeds to grabb her ass while kissing her.

He then stops. "But seriously i got homework to do beautiful so can you get up." Y/N says.

"Okkkk....." Alice says getting up and fixing her clothes.Y/N thhen grabs his gets out his books.

They then start to do the homework.

------—----—----—----—---—----—---

A/N :Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter i took a little bit more than two days with my sickness but i still got this out so yeah bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

80.9K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
104K 4.3K 84
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓 ✧✧✧ "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
256K 3.8K 21
"SHES BANGED UP , MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY. BUT EVERYDAY SHE WALKS OUTSIDE WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE BECAUSE THATS JUST...