If you let me

By yagirlllay11

More

CAST
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
Eight
nine
Ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
Forty three
Forty five
Forty six
forty seven

Forty four

1.2K 44 4
By yagirlllay11

Jade
three days later | 10:22 p.m.
The last day of the trip

"You know you have really nice dresses?" I told India as we walked around the beach

We just had a romantic dinner with everyone and decided to walk around and just talk before going back to the house.

"I try. I don't really dress up like this simply because I'm just such a tomboy but I don't know... every now and then you'll catch me stepping out in one."

"Well it looks good on you."

"Thank you. You look amazing... sexy as hell." She added on

"Stop." I nudged her shoulder

"What? I'm just being honest." She said eyeing me

I stopped and turned around to face her "This weekend getaway was nice with you besides my little extra shit."

"That wasn't extra. You just was in your feelings & you had every right to be."

I brought my hands into hers "So umm... about the other night before we went to sleep you said something."

India raised a eyebrow "What did I say?"

"You don't remember?"

"I say a lot of shit when I be tired or in the middle of trying to sleep." She chuckled

"Did I say some weird freaky shit?"

I sucked my teeth "No."

"Well what was it? You're making me nervous." She squeezed my hands

I took a deep breath "Well you said that you-

My sentence had gotten cut short due to the guys running on the beach by us.

Tyrell threw a volleyball at India

She caught it "We're playing?"

"I threw the ball didn't I?"

"Okay don't talk back." She said

He laughed "Man come on."

"Are you playing with us?"

"Um sure-."

She stopped me from finishing and threw the ball back at Tyrell.

"Go ahead and start I'll come in!" She yelled out before facing me

"My bad that was real rude. Finish saying what you were saying before we was interrupted."

"It's okay, we can talk later." I waved it off

"Are you sure? It sounded like something important. What did I say?"

"It's fine, we can talk later. I promise."

"Okay." She nodded leaning in to give me a kiss

"Umm love birds we playing over here!" Tre yelled

India brushed whatever he was saying off and we continued to kiss.

I pulled back "Come let's go play."

She tilted her head "I don't think I even want to play anymore."

I chuckled pulling her ass over by everyone else

It was the girls against the guys

"Where's Morgan & Jordyn?" I asked

"They probably getting nasty." Kevin shrugged

"Tuh that need to be me right now." I heard India mumble making me jerk my head around

She looked around as if she ain't just say those words.

"I heard you."

"I don't know what you're talking about. Stop hearing things and hit the ball."

"Mhm." I turned around and had hit the ball

The game went on for about an hour. We were having so much fun that we didn't even keep up on who won.

"Y'all shoulda warned a girl about this game cause my dress got sand all over it." Kendra said

"Same." I agreed dusting myself off

"How do you think my sock full of sand feel?" Brandon said taking them off letting all the sand fall out

"Aw man." India laughed tying her hair up

We made our way off the beach, saying our goodnights and hugs to everyone before going our separate ways to the houses.

"You can go shower first. I'll be in the back by the pool watching tv."

"Okay." I began to walk up the stairs but stopped

"Or you can join me?" I suggested making her stop in her tracks

"You sure?"

I shrugged "Why not?"

She shrugged "I don't know. Maybe because the last time I seen you bare naked was months ago."

"Well everything still looks the same if that's what you're wondering."

"Very funny." She sarcastically replied

"Are you coming or no?"

"Yeah come on." She followed me upstairs to the room

I went in the bathroom and turned the hot water on before stripping and getting in the shower.

"You got it steamy like a sauna in here babe." India said stepping in behind me

"I can only shower in hot water but do you need me to turn it down?"

"Nah I think I could handle it, in the words of usher."

"Shut up." I laughed

We began to bathe in a comfortable silence and I felt her staring a hole into my body. It honestly took everything in me not to turn back and stare at her.

I held my ground and we continued to wash our bodies. Minutes passed and India began to wash her hair, getting whatever sand that might've been in there.

Luckily I washed my hair before her because she takes longer to do hers.

"Do you need help?" I asked

She didn't respond instead I felt her body get closer to mines and her hand grab one of the shower heads and she began to rinse the soap out of her head.

Once she was done she washed her body one more time.

"Now you can help getting my back for me." She handed me her towel

I washed her back with the towel. After a minute I rinsed.

I hooked the shower head back where it was before turning it off.

"All the soap looks out? I always miss a spot."

I laughed "Yeah its out."

"Cool. Go ahead I'm right behind by you."

I stepped out and grabbed us both a towel. Going into the room India went into the closet since that's where her bags were.

Meanwhile mines were on the bedroom floor so I changed in there.

By the time she came out I was already laying down in the bed in a big tee and panties underneath.

She wore basketball shorts with a white crop that fitted her right.

She slipped in the bed next to me "What's the movie tonight?"

"I don't know. I don't have anything specific I want to watch."

"Sister sister reruns?"

"That's fine. You know you love watching these 90s shows shows even though you're a barely a 90s baby."

"I barely made it but I'm still a 99 baby." She chuckled as I placed my hand on her stomach and laid my head on her chest

It was quiet for about an episode before I glanced up.

She ran soft circles on my back "You okay?"

"Can I be honest with you for a minute?"

India nodded "Yeah of course."

I sat up and straddled her "I want to fuck you so bad, India."

I didn't mean for it to come out so blunt but I couldn't help it. The teasing all week? The kissing? The ass grabs? It was bound to happen and I want it to be tonight.

India sat up a little "What's stopping you? I'm all yours."

I sat up a little pulling her shorts down and guided my hands to her pussy to feel how wet she was.

& she definitely was.

I rubbed circles against her clit with my thumb through her panties. I had to tease her ass like she been doing me and I could tell it was making her frustrated and more ready.

"Jade... come on." She groaned

I let her kick the shorts off to the floor before climbing in between her legs, removing her undergarments completely and throwing them on the floor also.

I used my middle and pointing finger to rub her. Immediately feeling her wet up my fingers as I continued to tease her. It was actually funny seeing her get agitated and hot & bothered.

"Stop p-playing." She stuttered

I chuckled "What do you want me to do?"

"You know..."

"Tell me... ask for it." I grinned and entered one of my fingers in her

She bit down on her bottom lip as I began to go slow. I didn't want to necessarily hurt simply because this was my first time doing this TO HER.

she always wants to be in control of shit with me but tonight I wanted control. Once I'm done, then it could be her turn to do whatever she want with me.

I knew she was craving more than just this one finger I had in her.

"I don't hear you. What you want me to do, again?" I mumbled kissing her thigh

Before I knew it my arm was yanked and I was pulled down to her face

"Fuck me." She said with her jaw clenched

oh my gawd... I thought.

Once again I held my ground and smirked as I let another finger enter her. She let out a moan that turned into whimpers. I felt her clenching around my fingers as I pumped in and out.

I kissed on her neck.

Her hand went to grab at mines to slow my movements down, and I grabbed her hand with my free one and interlaced them together. I figured I was hitting her spot with each push because she would squeal underneath me or let out a curse word.

"Fuck! Right there." She moaned out loudly

I knew she was on edge and she just needed on more push to bring her all over. I hooked my fingers together and went faster. I then brought my face down to suck on her clit. I then sat up still with my fingers in her pumping in and out.

I watched as her mouth ajar with no words coming as if she was stuck on pure ecstasy. She locked her fingers in mines and she squirted out her release while her body shook gently against my fingers.

"Mhm." I moaned holding her waist pulling my fingers out

After a minute or so of coming down from the high I watched as her eyes opened low, and I licked my fingers making sure not to miss a drop of her juices.

"You okay?" I asked now removing my undergarments and straddled up on her lap again

"Just fine." She said rubbing on my thigh

"Good because I'm not done." I said switching my position turning around giving her a view of my ass

"Damn." She mumbled staring at it with lust in her eyes

I grabbed her right leg and fixing it to lift up and I moved her left leg to open wider. "Manage to keep it just like that. Don't move it."

I moaned lowly as I placed my clit onto hers. I arched my back down a little more deeper.

"Shit." India mumbled smacking my ass which made me bump faster and harder

"Oh fuck!" I moaned out watching her toes curl up

Her moans getting loud, the both of us getting wet... it pretty much brought out more in me. I looked back watching her rubbed all over my lower body that was against her.

My ass, my waist, and my back.

Sweat had built up and glistened on her flat toned stomach and little on her forehead. So did I.

"You feel so damn good." India said as another moan slipped out

Her eyes were so low that I thought they were close but I was wrong when I seen them look up and they lock with mines.

They were such a dark brown now, like you wouldn't even think they're usually lighter.

I turned around from the intense eye contact. I slowed down a little rolling my hips.

"You like that?"

"Mhm." She hummed closing her legs a little but I pushed them back open

I glanced back "What I say?"

I stopped bumping and began to grind on top of hers.

"F-fuck my bad."

I grabbed her ankles so I wouldn't fall. I was close and by her breathing I knew she was too.

She groaned sitting up "Babe...fuck I-I'm finna cum."

India grabbed my waist from behind meeting my grind.

"Me too." I moaned out throwing my head back

I felt her arms wrap around me and her body tensed up under me.

My body went stiff as our moans was just flowed and took over the sound in the room.

"You're so wet... let it go." She groaned

And that did it for me. Our hands locked as I felt us both let go.

Once we did, I stayed there on top of her with my lap still on hers. I went down to lick our juices before crawling to her face to kiss her.

She gladly accepted and letting her tongue slide into my mouth and taste us. The kiss deepened and continued until I couldn't any more and pulled back.

I laid my head on her chest as she caressed my back gently.

"You okay?" I asked nervously looking up at her

She glanced at me "You sure that's your first time? Because I mean... damn."

"Yes I'm sure." I blushed shyly snuggling more into her

"I'm guessing I did good?" I chuckled

She shrugged "It was straight."

I sucked my teeth playfully hitting her arm

She laughed "I'm playing babe. It was amazing."

"Get up right quick." She tapped my butt, I did

"Where are you going?" I asked watching her get out of the bed

She threw her shorts back on and a big tee on right quick.

"Grab something to drink right quick. My throat dry and hurt from moaning loud."

I frowned "Sorry."

She waved it off "It's fine, I don't regret shit that just happened. I promise. Did you want something?"

I nodded "Yeah whatever you get is fine with me."

"Okay I'll be right back." She pecked my lips

I watched as she walked out the room. I decided to get up and grab my phone which was somewhere in the room. I just had to find it.

I went in the bathroom but had no luck before going in the closet. I found it on top of India's phone on top of one her of bags.

I grabbed both when I seen a box poking out of the duffle bag.

"Let me be nosey" I mumbled zipping the bag open and grabbed the box.

I raised an eyebrow at them both

she's truly trying to broke my walls on this trip... I thought to myself

& with the way I'm feeling I'll let her. I had more energy in me for the night.

"Babe, I got you a water and gatorade. I know you would want both."

I grabbed the toys and our phones before leaving out the closet.

"You heard me?" She asked but her back was faced towards me

"Mhm." I hummed, "Care to explain this?" I asked

She looked up at me and she rolled her eyes "I could explain both."

"I'm listening." I sat our phones on the nightstand next to the bed

"Well before we came out here, Tyrell brought me to this sex store and he suggested that I get it. I was little iffy about getting the strap simply because I wasn't sure if you would be comfortable with it. And I got the vibrator because... well I don't know why I got that either. I guess I just wanted to try something new that neither of us ever tried." She shrugged

"Why you didn't just ask me about using them?"

"I don't know. I didn't think it was a big deal and I didn't know we would have sex on this trip. Plus, the most ever did was use out tongue and fingers beside tonight. You switched things up tonight on me. Did ya big one, baby."

I rolled my eyes "Girl bye."

She chuckled "I could throw them away. I'm not really tripping off of using them-

"Wait... let's try and see. I want to see you put some work in after I 'did my big one'." I mocked her words sitting on her lap

"Okay."

Before I knew it I was on all fours with my ass up in the air.

I shivered feeling the cold air blow against my body. She was such a tease and taking forever to put it in me.

I think she was nervous and I was just going to stop her from putting it in.

"India we can sto-

My sentence got cut short when I felt her slide the strap in me.

I gasped "Oh shit."

I looked back a little to make sure I wasn't dreaming. But it was real when I seen her stroking this big ass strap in me. And it felt... amazing?

I haven't had dick in a while and before I felt my attraction for women which so far has only been India, I never thought about taking strap. But I also never was to judge it if the topic came up about using it in the bed.

Plus like india said, why not switch shit up?

If switching things up felt like this then we can do it anytime she wants.

"Am I hurting you?" She asked softly

"N-no you're fine." I groaned

Truth is that it was hurting a little but nothing I couldn't handle because I knew it was going to soon turn into pleasure.

& that was exactly what happened

India went slow before speeding up her strokes.

"Ouu fuck! Yes baby harder." I moaned out throwing my ass back

She stopped me and put her hands down on my back making the arch deepened. My ass was still tooted up.

I felt her hand grab my hair that was in a hair tie. She took it out and tangled her fingers into my hair. She was going so deep and hard that it was hitting my spot repeatedly.

It made my orgasm pressure hard.

I reached back to push at her waist "I-india... I'm close." I choked out

I felt a hard sting to my ass

I hissed biting my lip

"Hold it for me." She mumbled

Truth is that I couldn't & with the way she was stroking she knew I couldn't either. Petty ass

"India... p-pull out." I warned her ass

But she didn't listen

I used the little bit of energy in me to look back and sit up fully. She raised an eyebrow at my actions but didn't say anything.

I pushed her stomach back making her stumble back and slip out.

"Jade-

She didn't even get a chance to finish whatever she was going to say. Liquid poured out of me from down below a little on the sheets but mostly on the floor.

My legs shook so fast as I gripped the sheets moaning.

After maybe five minutes I had finally caught my breath. I felt hands caressed my ass gently. I look back seeing india staring at me trying not to laugh.

"Not funny" I said tiredly

She chuckled "Just a little bit. I thought you was talking shit. I didn't think you were going to actually...

"Squirt? Yeah I was serious about being close. Yo ass just got caught up in this ass." I pointed

"You right about that." She licked her lips rubbing it

"Stop." I whined

"Why?"

"My legs are already feeling like noodles."

"Yours? How do you think mines feel?"

I shrugged

She chuckled "Let me clean this up."

I watched as she went into the bathroom. While she cleaned my mess up I crawled my ass up to the top of the bed and closed my eyes.

I was tired. She definitely put my ass to bed. I felt the bed dip and India body cuddle up to mines.

"Jade." She called my name out softly

"Hmm?"

"Are you up or half sleep?"

"Both."

"Will you remember what I tell you tonight in the morning?"

My eyes fluttered full open and I turned my body so we can be face to face.

"I'm fully up now so yeah."

"So the other night I told you I love you,"

"You knew that's what I wanted to talk about this whole time?"

"No I kind of had put some pieces together."

"Well did you mean it?"

She nodded shyly it was so cute

I giggled pecking her lips "I love you too baby."

She held me and kissed all over my face

"India!" I said making her stop

"Shut up with all that and let me love on you."

"You just loved, sucked, fucked everything out of me. I think that's enough,"

She gripped my bare ass making me blush "Yeah and I'll do it again."

"Goodnight."

"Morning." She corrected me

"You know what I mean smart ass."

I moved back into her arms letting sleep taking over my body.

Tonight was amazing

_________________________________

My first gxg sex scene 🫡

lmaoo their sex scene felt more love making 😭😭😭

Nah but any thoughts?

Jade?

India?

Comment and let me know.

Don't worry Morgan and Jordyn will be back. I just wanted to focus on them more at least for a little bit since they barely have any chapters.

Love y'all 🤝🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.1K 18
"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 πŒπ„, πŒπ’.𝟐𝟎-π’πŽπŒπ„π“π‡πˆππ† π€πˆπ'𝐓 π†πŽπ“ ππŽπ“π‡πˆππ† π‘π”πππˆππ† π…π‘πŽπŒ π‹πŽπ•π„" -what happens when a girl whose ne...
238K 5.4K 35
This shit gay af πŸ™‚ Read and Enjoy!✨ Copyright Β© 2020 by hxneybonie
54.4K 1.4K 73
(Dixie D'amelio x FEM!OC)
76.1K 2.4K 58
Jordyn King has been a player for a good portion of high-school. That is until someone catches her eye-Kamryn Jackson. Kamryn Jackson is your average...