five

Omniscient
Los Angeles, California
A few days later

Jordyn woke up to noise being made from outside. She  heard a truck and assumed somebody must've moving in across the street.

She laid in bed not really having the energy to get up and figure out what the hall she's going to do with her time today.

She was off for the next three days which she was grateful for. Although she could be off anytime she wanted because it was her company she didn't want to be non-working for her money. That wasn't her.

She grabbed her phone that was on the little dresser next to her bed. She unplugged the charger and seen a few notifications that she would just check out later.

Sitting here phone back down where it was, she looked at her tv that was on and only light showing in her room.

Don't get her wrong, she loved the sunlight but most of the time her room is dark with the tv on.

After a good five minutes of just laying in bed, she decided to get up. She walked in the bathroom connected to her bedroom and handled her morning hygiene before heading downstairs to eat something.

Not having a big appetite she went to for a cereal bar and the fruit bowl she made the other day.

She walked into the living room and turned the tv on before her phone had rung. She picked up off of the coffee table and answered seeing it was Morgan.

"Hey." She said after swallowing the strawberry

"Wassup, what you doing?"

"Eating and watching tv. How you been doing traveling this week?"

It's been a week since the two last seen each other due to Morgan having away games. She missed her company but understood that she had a job and would be back home.

"It's cool, I seemed to have missed my bed though." She chuckled

She laughed "Wait are you back?"

"Mhm." She hummed, "You got anything planned today? I wanted to take you to get something to eat but I see I'm a little late."

"Um not anything I could think of. And it's fine, you've been buying my lunch all week."

Morgan chuckled "Money ain't never a problem when you fucking with me, J. I got you."

"Well Thank you."

"Put some clothes on so we could go do something."

"Do what? You stay spending money on my ass."

Morgan raised an eye brow at the phone feeling a little off on how she Jordyn was coming off. Was it so bad she wanted to spend money on the girl she liked and saw interest in?

She didn't have shit growing up and she worked hard for it so she didn't mind spending money on things she always wanted or even people she cared about.

"I ain't think it would be a problem to do that but I see you ain't feeling it so I'll wrap that up."

Jordyn got quiet once she said that and she could tell Morgan was in her feelings that fast.

She sighed "Why don't you come over and we could chill?"

"I actually got some things to handle with da boys so I'll talk to you later."

She frowned "Okay."

Very soon the call ended and she sat her phone down.

She understood Morgan liked her and so spending money on her was just something liked to do because they cared about each other but she knew how that could bite her in ass at the end.