twelve

"This time she's really out my life, oh
I know I gotta get her back
Just need one night to hit it right
But I can't get her alone, no"- chris brown

Morgan
Los Angeles, California
7:00 p.m.
A week later

"Hall with the three and she misses! She's not doing too good tonight. She's been missing easy shots for the last two quarters, Steve."

Steve spoke over the intercom "Yeah I agree with you on that one. These are shots that she would usually make with no problem."

"We are currently about to go half... here's your halftime report."

I shook my head as I walked my way back to the Locker  room but before I could walk in Brandon pulled me to the side.

"What's up bro? You ain't looking to good out there."

I sighed as I had my back against the wall "I'm good."

"Nah you not. This Jordyn situation still on your mind. Have y'all talked?"

"I've called a few times but got nothing." I ran my hands through my hair

"I don't even know why this shit fucking me up like this." I mumbled

"Because you actually like her and care for her, a lot. I'll see what I can do-

I cut him off "No, it's my mess so just let me fix it man. I got it."

"Do something, Morgan. Something that could get your head in the game. This ain't you and I don't this to be you."

I nodded "I know. Just give me a few minutes, I'll be good after half time."

He gave me a small smile before giving me a dap.

"Let me know what's up." He said

"Will do." I said before he walked away

I went to the locker room to grab my phone from one of my bags. When I grabbed it I walked out to find some privacy.

I called Jordyn but didn't get an answer. I decided to send her a text.

morgan: can we talk sometime tonight or this week? please J...

I closed my phone before bringing it back to my bag.

-

A few nights later around 11

"I mean how can the Bucks win against the lakers with a score of 82 to 110?"  The tv sportsman said

I laid in my bed watching the weekly sports news.

"I'll tell you how... Morgan Hall. I mean what the hell has she been doing? The lack of hustle is just terrible lately."

"Suck my dick." I mumbled clicking over to a different channel

It's been three days since I last sent a text to Jordyn but it's been almost two weeks since I seen her.