G R E Y E Y E S

Por DarkMoonstories

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ยซ ๐“ ๐„ ๐€ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐’ ยป [Iแด›แดsสœษช Rษชษด x OC] "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

P สŸ แด€ ส สŸ ษช s แด›
Z แด‡ ส€ แด
O ษด แด‡
T แดก แด
T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
F แด แดœ ส€
F ษช แด  แด‡
S ษช x
S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
E ษช ษข สœ แด›
N ษช ษด แด‡
T แด‡ ษด
E สŸ แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ สŸ แด  แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
F แด แดœ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
F ษช า“ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
S ษช x แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
E ษช ษข สœ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
N ษช ษด แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส
HAPPY 1K READS
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - T แดก แด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - F แด แดœ ส€
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - F ษช แด  แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - S ษช x
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - E ษช ษข สœ แด›
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - N ษช ษด แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส
T แดก ษช ส€ แด› ส - T แดก แด
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - F แด แดœ ส€
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - F ษช แด  แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - S ษช x
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - E ษช ษข สœ แด›
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - N ษช ษด แด‡
F แด ส€ แด› ส
F แด ส€ แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T สœ แด‡ E ษด แด…

T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - O ษด แด‡

323 6 0
Por DarkMoonstories

"𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝"

Rin walked into his dorm holding his stuff in his hands. The second he opened the door all the attention was on him. His roommate wasn't the only one in the dorm.

The whole football team was practically there staring at him like they'd seen a ghost. "What the fuck is going on here?" He said catching Karasu's attention who was standing behind him.

"Who's in there?"

The ravenette asked and waved at the guys inside. "Oh hey, Is there a meeting here or something?"

"Dude where the fuck were you, we were looking for you the whole night." Otoya said clearly sounding worried.

Rin scoffed and crossed his arms. "Oh really? Cause last I remember you were the one that disappeared."

The green-streaked boy chuckled awkwardly and changed the subject. "That's besides the point. So where were you two?"

Karasu and the emo boy glanced at each other for a second. Should I tell the truth? Hell nah, I'm not throwing myself under the bus.

"Just stayed with my parents." Rin lied and walked past Otoya into the living room.

"You could've told us where you were staying, Namra said she saw you leaving early." Isagi said and handed him his phone.

The emo boy muttered a small thanks and grabbed it. There were quite a few missed calls, all from his friends. "Are you sure you stayed with your parents?" Reo asked as he turned to the ravenette.

"And where were you?"

Karasu smiled anxiously and thought of an excuse. "Well.. I went with Rin obviously, I was very drunk last night and he offered me a place to stay." He said and looked at the boy for confirmation.

Rin mentally facepalmed at his lie and nodded. Guess I have to play along. Suddenly Chigiri got up with his arms crossed.

"Lies, I saw you disappear at the party and then you magically find Rin and go to his parents' house? Something doesn't add up so just spill everything."

Karasu sighed in defeat and recalled the momeries of last night.

After breaking the glass in his hand, Karasu went to the bathroom. His head was clouded with all sorts of thoughts. The sight of Sarah dancing with random guys was his main reason of concern.

He leaned over the sink completely forgetting about the cut on his hand. He hissed in pain and noticed the blood on the white marble.

The ravenette washed the liquid away but it got everywhere: On his shirt, his other hand, the floor and even his forehead (somehow).

Suddenly the door opened and the blonde girl froze in her tracks. "Karasu? What are you doing here?" She said voice sounding deeper than usual.

"Sarah, I was just leaving. You can use the bathroom." He was about to walk past her when she grabbed his wrist.

"What happened to your hand?"

Her tone sounded worried and Karasu sighed. He couldn't dodge this one. "I just cut it on a glass." He quietly said not making eye contact with her.

Sarah pouted at his behavior and started dragging him upstairs. The boy's eyes widen as he attempted to stop her. "W-wait where are you going?"

He yelled through the loud music as they went up the staircase. She led him to an empty room and sat him down on the large bed. "Stay here."

She instructed and went to the bathroom.

The ravenette sat there blinking for a second. What the fuck did I get myself into? Sarah came back a few seconds later with a first aid kit in her hands.

She sat down beside him while he stared at her with a confused look. "Why do you look so.. dazed?" She asked a slight chuckle escaping her lips.

Karasu realised he was spacing out and  turned his attention elsewhere. "I zoned out, Sorry."

The blonde was about to grab his hand but he moved it away. "Uh you don't have to do that. I'll just--"

"Nonsence, sit back down. I'll bandage it for you." She said and grabbed his injured hand.

The boy obeyed and just watched as she cleaned off the blood and disinfected the wound. "This part's gonna sting." She said and glanced at his eyes.

Will you stop looking at me like that? I can't look you in the eyes. That's what he wanted to say but his thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain.

He winced at the feeling of the cottonball directly on the cut. "Told you." Sarah said and gave him a small smile.

"Why are you doing this?"

Karasu suddenly asked making her stop what she was doing. "What I can't help a friend out?"

He visibly scoffed and let out a chuckle.

"Friend huh?"

Before the girl could react he was heading to the bottle of liquor on the small table. He popped the top open and chugged almost half of the drink.

"Karasu, you shouldn't drink that much." The blonde said and went to grab the bottle from his hand. He scoffed again and raised the bottle in the air.

A few seconds later he drank again until it was empty. "Do you know how sad I was?" He said making her raise a brow in confusion.

"What? What are you talking about?"

She flinched at the loud sound of the bottle shattering on the floor. The boy accidentaly dropped it and plopped on the armchair while struggling.

A groan left his lips at the amount of alcohol he consumed. Sarah rolled her eyes in annoyance and stormed up to him. "Let's go, I'm taking you home."

She grabbed his shoulder to drag him but he was too heavy. Another minute passed from her struggling as she helped him get up.

The two walked out of the crowded party and headed to her car. The girl carefully got him inside and drove off.

"Where are you taking me?"

The ravenette asked in a drunk tone. He was playing with the seatbelt like a child. "I'm taking you home."

"To my home?"

"No, we're going to my home. The one me and Mira live? There." She explained in the best way a drunk adult baby/Man child would understand.

A few seconds of silence passed as Sarah relaxed in her seat. Finally some peace and quiet. Wait... Peace and Quiet?!!?!? She turned to the boy who was drooling against her window.

She made a disgusted face and turned her eyes back on the road. What a giant fucking baby.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

27.7K 1.3K 14
Blue lock x fem!reader Shidou Ryusei x fem!reader โ† ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› you, the ex of Itoshi sae gets added into a group full of footballers
162K 6.1K 22
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€...
2.7K 186 11
"๐ˆ ๐€๐Œ ๐€๐๐’๐Ž๐‹๐”๐“๐„." - ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑ. ๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ, ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜...
25.1K 801 24
โ€• โ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ซ. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง โž f!reader. alt!univ. ยฉ yowmom, '23. ยฉ blue lock