强制欢宠:我的温柔暴君

By WhyHer_123

Description She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
98
99
100
End of the Main Story
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
End of the Side Story

97

359 7 0
By WhyHer_123

“Despicable!”

Ye Mu’s words made Min Liang more excited! His beautiful peach eyes swept over Ye Mu. He clicked his tongue. “Don’t worry, I won’t touch you now. At least I need to fatten you up a bit first!”

With this said, he smiled widely and left. Behind him, Ye Mu showed a look of despise.

She must not let this person have his way. This won’t do. She must find a way to leave this place.

A few days later, Ye Mu felt her fever finally go down. These few days she’d been having a fever. After it went down, she felt life returning to her.

But that Min Liang was really low. He knew she could do martial arts, so ruanjin powder* had been put in her medicine and food. Now, she was just like an ordinary woman with very weak strength.

*ruanjin powder – poison to make the muscles and bones of the body weak and render the internal energy useless.

Now what? How could she run away?

Just as she was racking her brain, Mo Linyuan advanced victoriously, defeating Zhao’s and Yan’s armies again and again!

Because Yan Country suddenly recalled the reinforcements and suddenly wanted to withdraw troops, it gravely shocked the allied forces’ morale, and Mo Linyuan kept on charging. They couldn’t retreat even if they wanted to. The battlefront was slowly approaching Zhao Country from the frontier. Zhao’s monarch was distressed, was troubled in and out.

Those aristocrat families had said this war wasn’t a good idea from the beginning! For such a result now, Zhao’s monarch must give them an explanation, must compensate them!

Those families used to be strong. After all, in this world, a country could change its name every once in a few years, but aristocratic families were different. There were families that could carry on for millenniums, so when they became stronger, to calm their wrath, Zhao’s monarch could only present his eldest son to death.

But even if their wrath subsided, the news about the border continuously getting defeated made Zhao’s monarch stressed. Now Mo Linyuan was about to reach Zhao Country. If he couldn’t find a way to stop it, Mo Country could annex Zhao Country while they were at it!

Zhao Mingyu, who had restored her princess status, heard the summon and walked to the imperial chamber.

The imperial chamber smelled of medicine. Zhao Mingyu slightly frowned. She no longer had affection for this father. From the start of that matter in Mo Country until now, she realized his true colors. But right now, she pretended to drop a tear, stepping forward and asked:

“Father, are you all right?!”

The fifty-odd-year-old Zhao’s monarch’s forehead was tied with a yellow headband. His whole person was breathing weakly. When he saw Zhao Mingyu, his eyes teared up in an instant!

“Mu-er, you’re the only one who can save Zhao Country now.”

Zhao Mingyu was dumbfounded, and then quickly said, “Father, if you want to tell daughter something, just say it! As long as daughter can do it, daughter will not refuse!”

A thought flashed in his cloudy eyes. He didn’t have time to beat around the bush and directly said, “Mu-er, tell me honestly. That time at Taihe prison, did Mo’s people save you?”

Zhao Mingyu knew this matter wouldn’t remain hidden forever. After all, he was a country’s monarch, he would never be completely clueless.

Zhao Mingyu hadn’t thought of how to answer. The emperor on the bed said, “Since you’re friends with them, what if this sovereign sends you to Mo Country to ask for peace? No matter if it was losing the land or others, we will not fight this war anymore! No more!”

Zhao Mingyu’s smile was cold in her heart. Before when there was hope, he acted wilfully, but after knowing that there was no chance of success, he said he wouldn’t fight anymore. How could Mo Country agree?

Zhao Mingyu pretended to be embarrassed. “This is difficult to do, but for the sake of Zhao Country, daughter is willing to try. It’s just that daughter is merely a princess with no power. How will daughter go to represent Zhao Country? Others will ridicule a no one like me!”

If she wasn’t a no-one, how could a princess be sent to ask for peace?

Zhao’s monarch also understood this and immediately hardened his heart. “Then, this sovereign will grant you the title of the crown princess! Your elder brother is not filial, abetting father to do so many foolish things. Now father understands! Among this sovereign’s children, you are the most thoughtful! So this time, you must not disappoint father!”

Zhao Mingyu faintly smiled. “Then father, deliver the imperial decree. Once the crown princess has been decreed, daughter will immediately leave.”

Zhao Mingyu’s words made the old monarch dumbfounded. “This is no small matter. This sovereign has promised, how can you—”

Zhao Mingyu cut him off. “Father, it’s not that daughter doesn’t believe you, daughter really needs this status to be convincing! If father is not willing, daughter will not have the face to go out!”

“You!” The old monarch saw he couldn’t deceive Zhao Mingyu anymore and immediately was irritated.

But Zhao Mingyu had been fooled by him once. How could he do it the second time?

She slowly stood up. “This matter is settled. Father, daughter will await your decree.”

With this said, she paid no mind to the old monarch’s ill complexion and left. After she left, she immediately contacted a person from Mo Country to pass on a message. She felt a bit expectant for the decree that was coming.

On the other side, Li Country irresistibly attacked half of Yan Country. Luckily, at this moment, the reinforcements came back, but the difference in number made it difficult for Yan Country to defend.

In addition, Mo Linyuan kept on winning. Yan Country would soon follow Wei Country’s footsteps.

However, Min Liang was rather unhappy.

Originally, he wanted the allied forces to stall Mo Linyuan. This way, Mo Linyuan would use up all his strength. In the end, no matter whether Zhao Country or Yan Country, everyone would be stopped by Li Country.

But it was as if Mo Linyuan knew Ye Mu was in Zhao Country, attacking the allied forces until they were powerless and repeatedly retreating. If this went on, there was no need to mention Yan Country. Maybe Zhao Country would become a part of Mo Country. How could Min Liang sit still?

Afternoon came. Ye Mu raised her head and saw Min Liang come over. At this moment, Ye Mu’s hands were tied as well as her feet; Min Liang’s guard against her was impeccable, so the moment he appeared, Ye Mu was a little nervous. Sure enough, the next second, Min Lian’s hand touched her face.

That voice was a little sorrowful. “Clearly we’ve been feeding you these days, how do you still not fill out? And your complexion is so bad and looks really disappointing.”

Ye Mu stared at him, not uttering a word. The next second, Min Liang shoved Ye Mu onto the bed!

His gorgeous peach eyes clearly looked pretty, but in Ye Mu’s eyes, she only saw hideousness!

“What are you doing?!”

“You’re finally speaking? I thought you were mute.” Min Liang smiled, a palm on her side, the other hand touching her collar without good intention.

“I’ll tell you again. Mo Linyuan is stretching out the battle line and is about to reach here, but such a fast action is affecting my plan. To slow down his pace, what do you think I should do?”

“You still want to use me to threaten him?” Ye Mu glared at him.

Min Liang faintly smiled. “Well, I have no choice. Who told him to be unrestrained? But I’ve said I must have you! Then I will use you to threaten him, maybe the outcome will be better.”

With this said, his fingers go deeper inside as if wanting to do that!

“You better stop.”

Ye Mu’s voice was calm. Even if she was held down by him on the bed, her thinned face still looked calm. Min Liang didn’t particularly like that calmness.

“What, do you still think you still can negotiate with me?” Min Liang’s fingers lightly undid Ye Mu’s outer garment. He coldly smiled. “I don’t care if you’ve been touched by other men. You can serve me, it’s your good luck.”

He wanted to continue, but Ye Mu closed her eyes and uttered, “You can try. As long as you touch me, I will immediately commit suicide. Since you know Mo Linyuan cares for me, then you must know the consequences you have to bear after I die.”

Min Liang’s fingers stopped. Then, he smiled. “I don’t believe you. You dare to go back and forth to different countries by yourself, and like those common women you’ll attempt suicide after losing your innocence?”

Ye Mu smiled. “Because I’m still a virgin. Mo Linyuan didn’t have the time to touch me when the war happened. And so many years have passed and I’ve always waited for him. In this situation, if I’m raped by you, do you think I’ll have the face to see him?”

She opened her eyes to look at Min Liang and said, “So you can try!”

“What?” Min Liang thought he heard wrong. “You—are still a virgin?!”

If he remembered correctly, Ye Mu has been with Mo Linyuan for many years. How can she still be a virgin?

Ye Mu was indifferent. “This is easy to check. I don’t have to lie to you.”

Min Liang’s smile suddenly turned dangerous. “Did you not think I’ll want you even more if it’s like this? The woman Mo Linyuan hasn’t slept with will be done by me first! I believe he’ll go mad!”

Ye Mu wasn’t amused by him. She coldly smiled. “What you want is to only threaten him and not make him go mad, because deep down you know what will happen if he goes mad.”

Both confronted each other unyieldingly. In the end, it was Ye Mu who had the upper hand.

Min Liang got up from her body and coldly said, “Sure enough people aren’t fond of women who are too smart. Since it’s like this, then I’ll use you to threaten him. You better pray you are that important to him, or else I’ll kill you!”

After saying that, his face was gloomy as he left. Ye Mu let out a long relieved sigh, but her mind was still not at ease.

Right now she didn’t have a way to escape. If it was like this, would she really be used to threaten Mo Linyuan?

Determination flashed through her eyes. A soldier accepts death rather than humiliation. If that moment really came, she would go for the most extreme measure!

Finally, Zhao’s monarch could no longer stand Mo Linyuan’s pressure and granted Zhao Mingyu the title of the crown princess, sending her to the border for a truce.

After hearing this news, Min Liang relaxed slightly. If Zhao Mingyu truly had the capability to convince Mo Linyuan, that’s good. Li Country then would have more time and opportunity.

But who would have thought when the crown princess was sent out of the palace, Zhao Mingyu looked for the aristocratic families to borrow people to surround the imperial palace. The old monarch didn’t know what was happening until, dressed in a yellow gown, Zhao Mingyu walked up to him step by step.

“Wh-what are you doing?” The old monarch panicked. “What you wanted, didn’t I give it to you already, what are you doing now?!”

Zhao Mingyu faintly smiled, looking gorgeous, but her eyes were cruel.

“I wanted to become the crown princess, but who would have thought I would go out so grand but would be killed by you after coming back? Since you know me and Mo Country are friends, how can you be at ease letting me have this position? So that you won’t kill me off after I come back, I thought I should kill you first.”

She said it so lightly, making the old monarch ghastly pale from shock.

“You—you want to kill the king?”

The old monarch never thought a woman would have such outrageous thoughts!

Zhao Mingyu chuckled. “I’m forced by you to come to this. You treated me as such that time, you must have known today will come.”

After she said that, she waved her hand. The soldiers behind her advanced to surround the old monarch. One of them didn’t give him any chance and directly used a belt to strangle him to death. Too bad, the old monarch died with regret. But Zhao Mingyu only glanced at him before turning around to leave.

After that, the king’s death was kept low-key, and the letter of truce was written by Zhao Mingyu. After many aristocratic families signed it, it was sent to the battlefield.

By now, the war was one-sided.

Zhao Mingyu quickly became the empress, promising Mo Linyuan to look for Ye Mu with all her strength. Mo Linyuan only pondered for one shichen to agree to her request.

The allied forces hastily withdrew. The war immediately stopped, which Min Liang completely didn’t expect. If the allied forces didn’t continue to stall and deplete Mo Country, if the relationship between the new empress and Mo Linyuan was that good, then after Li Country destroyed Yan Country, wouldn’t it be dangerous to border Zhao Country?

But what he didn’t expect even more was, that once the two countries made peace, their soldiers focused on Zhao Country’s frontier to look for Ye Mu.

Because a secret report said Ye Mu was seen within the borders of Zhao Country, Mo Linyuan and his troops directly surrounded this place.

It happened that Zhao Country didn’t mind helping Mo Linyuan control the place. The commoners were frightened, clueless as to what was happening.

Min Liang was caught by surprise like this. He was surrounded in Zhao Country’s border. Even if he still had many useful people with him, Mo’s with Zhao’s troops totaled to more than two hundred thousand people. How could he break the encirclement against so many people and with so many surrounding the place?

But he would be found if he continued to stay. There was no choice, Min Liang ordered his subordinate to change their appearances, and then fit Ye Mu into a coffin and set a real corpse above her.

There was a high chance of success using this method to exit the city, Min Liang thought in his heart, as long as they could leave, Ye Mu would still be in his hands, and the initiative would still be in his hands.

That day leaving the city, all of them disguised as taking part in a funeral procession, wailing along the way.

Like Min Liang had anticipated, even if it was like this, their procession would still keep being examined. Ye Mu was wedged between the crevices of the coffin, so they were able to escape from danger. Soon, they arrived at the last frontier gate. As long as they passed through this gate, they would be safe!

Usually, even if the other party knew they were a funeral procession, they still had to check the coffin. Min Liang nodded and had servants open them.

At this particular moment, suddenly a contingent of troops was just about to enter the city. The person at the head was Mo Linyuan!

In that instant, the muscles in Min Liang’s body tensed, but he quickly relaxed. Playing chess between experts sometimes only took a few milliseconds.

He must not reveal the least bit of weakness!

Mo Linyuan’s complexion was pale and looked like he’d thinned down, but the look in his eyes was sharp like a knife as if one would be lacerated when stared by him. So the instant he entered the city, everyone subconsciously lowered their heads.

The imperial guards had wanted to wait until Mo Linyuan left before checking the coffin. Unexpectedly, after Mo Linyuan saw the coffin, he immediately went in their direction.

Before Mo Linyuan spoke, Zi Xu who was beside him asked, “You’re doing a funeral procession? Why not do the burial in the city?”

There was also a mountain in the city. Many people did the burial inside the city.

Min Liang was standing beside the coffin with a grieved face. “My father, he died from a plague. With this circumstance, he cannot be buried in the city.”

This was also the result of Min Liang’s special scouting.

Mo Linyuan didn’t mind it much. He said, “Open the coffin. We want to do the routine inspection.”

These words were said so casually. At the moment, Zhao Country was like Mo Country’s vassal state, so while Mo Linyuan wore Mo’s armor, no one objected to anything he said here. After all, if Mo Country had not stopped, right now Zhao Country would still have to fight. Whether it lived or not in the end would be another question.

Hence, Min Liang pretended to be respectful. He opened the coffin and even went near Mo Linyuan, letting Mo Linyuan who sat on his horse have a good view inside.

Seeing there was indeed a person lying inside, although the face was covered, seeing from the figure, he knew it wasn’t the person he was looking for. Mo Linyuan was disappointed.

Min Liang was relieved.

Ye Mu was thin and small, so no one would find her hidden in the boards. In addition, he’d given her a sedative. She couldn’t move now, much less ask for help.

Ye Mu indeed couldn’t move. She clearly heard Mo Linyuan’s voice, knew that he was very near, but she couldn’t make a sound.

Not only was she drugged, but her hand and feet were also bound and her mouth was stuffed. Min Liang had taken great pains to bring her along.

“Your Excellency, if there is no problem, can we leave?” Min Liang asked in a low voice as if he didn’t dare to raise his head and didn’t know what Mo Linyuan looked like.

Mo Linyuan didn’t speak. He turned around and left. He had to urgently search the city, Ye Mu-er’s whereabouts must be found today!

Min Liang slightly relaxed, and then asked someone to cover the coffin and continued to exit the city. Under the boards, Ye Mu cried. Mo Linyuan, Mo Linyuan! I’m here!

As if hearing Ye Mu’s call, Mo Linyuan suddenly turned the horse around. That funeral procession had already advanced. At this moment, he suddenly turned back!

The first who was frightened was Min Liang. He maintained his composure as he stood beside the coffin. Seeing Mo Linyuan left and then came back again, he looked at him puzzled.

“Your Excellency, you—”

Mo Linyuan cut him off. “Open the coffin again.”

“This…” Min Liang revealed some anger and with a hesitant look, he said resentfully, “Your Excellency, didn’t you check it already? My father wants to be laid to rest—”

“This sovereign said, open the coffin!”

This time, he used the word “sovereign*”. Everyone around heard and immediately figured out his identity. They turned pale with fright, and then quickly knelt down!

*t/n: before this Mo Linyuan used the usual 我 (wǒ). This time, he uses 朕 (zhèn), a pronoun used by royalties

Min Liang was also startled in his heart, but he had no choice but opened the coffin.

It was still an old man’s corpse, but Mo Linyuan saw a few signs.

“Why does this sovereign feel like the base of your coffin is thicker than the norm?”

Min Liang braced himself. “This coffin was hollowed out from a tree, father chose it himself.”

Mo Linyuan didn’t mind it much. He jumped down from the horse as if he wanted to personally examine it.

Min Liang couldn’t stand it and stood before him!

“Your Majesty, you’re Mo Country’s monarch, but you can’t disturb my father again!”

Mo Linyuan didn’t bother talking with him and pushed him away.

Seeing Mo Linyuan unrepentant, Min Liang also couldn’t take chances. He immediately pounced on the coffin ahead of Mo Linyuan. He pressed a certain button and a slanting crack suddenly appeared on the side of the coffin. Ye Mu rolled out like this, and then was grabbed by him!

“Mu-er!”

Mo Linyuan was startled, immediately realizing the person in front of him. The culprit that maybe instigated the five countries to ally, eyes slightly red and glaring with wrath, Min Liang!

“Let go of her!”

He had not seen her for a period of time, and Mo Linyuan noticed Ye Mu had become skin and bones. How much had she suffered in Min Liang’s hands?

Good thing he didn’t miss her!

But right now, Ye Mu was held by Min Liang. Although with his martial arts he felt he should be able to strike before Min Liang could and save Ye Mu, he was worried Min Liang would move quicker. After all, according to the information, Min Liang was also a martial artist.

Min Liang didn’t expect his cover to fall through. He revealed a deranged expression. He didn’t care about the lives of the people that followed him and fell back while pulling Ye Mu.

“Don’t come near! Or I will kill her!”

Although Mo Linyuan was anxious, his smile was cold. “I offer you a piece of advice. You better let go of her, otherwise, you will not leave this place alive!”

Min Liang paid no care to the threat. “If I let go of her, then I’ll have no way to survive! Your country moves so fast and joined hands with Zhao Country so quickly. You caught me by surprise, but did you think I will concede like this? No! Even if I die, I will drag Ye Mu with me!”

“How dare you!!” Mo Linyuan forced himself to calm down. He said, “I’ll give you anything you want as long as you release her.”

Min Liang squinted his eyes. He said, “Give me a swift horse.”

Mo Linyuan hastily asked someone to pull one.

Min Liang added, “Have all of these soldiers retreat one li.”

Mo Linyuan also complied.

In this course of time, Ye Mu kept looking at Mo Linyuan. At this moment, her mouth was stuffed with an object. She could only communicate with him with her eyes.

She blinked at Mo Linyuan. She believed Mo Linyuan understood.

Whether Mo Linyuan understood or not, his expression didn’t show it. He only said, “Everyone, go to the right and withdraw one li!”

Min Liang was extremely smart. There were some hints in Mo Linyuan’s words, so he said on alert, “What did you mean by those words? Why do you want them to go to the right?”

By now, Mo Linyuan was only about ten meters away from Min Liang. Hearing this, Mo Linyuan suddenly smiled coldly. “Why? Of course to kill you!”

A short dagger flew toward Ye Mu. Min Liang subconsciously dodged to the right, but Ye Mu slightly inclined to the left.

Because her body was stiff, moving only that little was already hard for Ye Mu. But luckily, the dagger stabbed Min Liang’s hand. He pulled his hand away by reflex, and the next second, Ye Mu was back in Mo Linyuan’s hands!

Mo Linyuan’s internal energy was outstanding. That instant just now was more like teleportation, not giving any time for Min Liang to react.

Min Liang covered his bloody hand and took a few steps back, then was surrounded by the troops!

Left turn or right turn was a game that Ye Mu played with Mo Linyuan when she was bored. One person says left, the other person will have to lift their right hand. It was to test how fast a person reacted.

But Min Liang wasn’t aware. He was dead inside, seeing Ye Mu already in Mo Linyuan’s hands. Having lost his greatest trump card, he could no longer keep his composure. Eyes bright red, he glared at them!

Mo Linyuan also wasn’t in the mood to deal with him. His hands cupped Ye Mu’s face and carefully examined Ye Mu.

She was thin, her face was paler, eyes bloodshot. A glance at her and she looked like she suffered a lot!

Mo Linyuan tightly hugged Ye Mu in his arms. Although Ye Mu was untied, her body was still numb. She still couldn’t speak. She could only feebly lean against him.

He held her hand, and earnestly said, “Don’t worry, I’ll avenge you!”

So, his eyes indignantly glared at the arrested Min Liang, who unexpectedly didn’t resist.

Covering his hand, Min Liang smiled. “You think I lost? I’ll tell you. I fed Ye Mu drug. If you don’t have my antidote, she won’t live past ten days!”

As soon as Mo Linyuan heard that, he quickly stretched his hand out and grabbed Ye Mu’s wrist. He used internal energy to check and found Ye Mu’s blood vessels were blocked. She was indeed drugged!

Ye Mu thought in her heart, she reckoned she was drugged when she had her fever. Min Liang truly was vile!

No one knew what Min Liang was currently thinking, but right now, this drug was his last trump card.

After all, Mo Linyuan’s troops had locked this place down. There was not one civilian. Even if he stuck on wings he still wouldn’t be able to fly away, so right now he only hoped Mo Linyuan really cared about her.

“What exactly do you want?” Mo Linyuan hugged Ye Mu and then asked someone to call the imperial physician.

“It’s simple, let me go. This drug’s antidote is only in Li Country. When I reach Li Country, I’ll send someone to give you the antidote!”

Mo Linyuan laughed from anger. “Do you think me as a fool?”

After Min Liang went back, he would give the antidote? Impossible!

Min Liang clicked his tongue. “What you can do now is only to trust me, otherwise just wait and collect her corpse!”

Mo Linyuan narrowed his eyes. “No, there’s still one way.”

Min Liang suddenly had a bad feeling.

He heard Mo Linyuan say, “I can take you to Li Country and exchange you for the antidote!”

With this said, Mo Linyuan asked someone to seize Min Liang!

Min Liang wanted to resist, but thinking that everyone here was under Mo Linyuan, if he was determined to arrest him, it was useless to resist. So he was soon subdued by Mo’s people.

While bringing Ye Mu, Mo Linyuan ran into the border’s courier station to rest. After over a day, Ye Mu’s paralysis finally disappeared.

Only then did Mo Linyuan relax. The first words he spoke were: “Xiao Mu-er, don’t worry, from here to Yan Country is near. Yan Country and Li Country are fighting now. I’ll bring my troops to help Li Country, then take Min Liang to Li Country in exchange for the antidote. At any rate I won’t let anything happen to you!”

Ye Mu had not seen him for a long time. She nuzzled in his embrace and hoarsely said:

“Sorry, I’m troubling you.”

“Idiot, what nonsense are you talking about?” Mo Linyuan frowned, but deep in his eyes was an ache. “If it wasn’t for you, Mo Country’s war wouldn’t subside so soon. You are Mo Country’s hero, Mu-er.”

Ye Mu faintly smiled. “Your hero?”

Mo Linyuan resolutely nodded. “Also my hero.”

But there was something Mo Linyuan didn’t tell Ye Mu, and that was, after the imperial physician checked Ye Mu’s body, it turned out the drug in her body had no solution. That drug could make a person addicted until it could cause death. It was impossible to cure.

But what if there is a chance? Mo Linyuan didn’t dare to think deeply. Since this is Li Country’s drug, maybe Li Country really had the antidote.

Thus for the sake of Ye Mu’s body, after she got a little better, he set off with her. Their objective was clear this time. Help Yan Country fight Li Country!

At this moment, Li Country heard Min Liang was captured by Mo Linyuan. Everyone was agitated!

Until now, they went according to Min Liang’s plan. Now the mastermind was captured. Do they still have a bright future?

This mood affected Li Country’s troops. The high morale they had to destroy half of Yan Country was now eased down, giving Yan Country space to gasp for breath.

And then Yan Country heard Mo Country was coming to help them fight Li Country!

Hearing this news, Yan’s monarch did not believe his ears!

Because it hadn’t been long since Yan Country called truce with Mo Country. Normally, Mo’s monarch should be loathing Yan Country. How could they help Yan Country?

But Mo Linyuan led the troops. Many people suspected Mo Linyuan was thinking to seize the opportunity to annex Yan Country, leaving Yan’s monarch with no say.

But what time was it now? Yan’s monarch gritted his teeth, and let Mo Linyuan enter. And actually, if he didn’t, Mo Linyuan could just fight his way in and would be quicker than Li Country!

Later knowing that Mo Linyuan came here to avenge his empress, Yan Country was then relieved. In addition, they knew Min Liang had been captured by Mo Linyuan. With that troublemaker out of the picture, the situation should be easy to get under control, right?

But Mo Linyuan was not the least bit optimistic because these few days, Ye Mu had been suffering from loose bowels and vomit. Her condition seemed more critical than before. At this moment, there were only two days left from the allotted time of ten days, so when Mo Linyuan rushed to the battlefield, he dragged the tormented Min Liang for Li Country to hand over the antidote!

No one from Li Country knew Min Liang because he had been hiding in Yan Country since he was small. It was Li’s general who hastily came out after seeing Min Liang and cautiously asked,

“What do you want to let go of my country’s crown prince?”

Mo Linyuan didn’t beat around the bush and directly uttered the name of the drug.

“This sovereign wants you to hand over the antidote of Forgetting the Dust Fragrant immediately, otherwise, this sovereign will kill him in front of you!”

Hearing Forgetting the Dust Fragrant, the expression of Li’s general changed.

“Forgetting the Dust? That thing doesn’t have an antidote!”

Held down in front of the battle formation, Min Liang struggled. His expression said he wanted to speak, but the instant Mo Linyuan heard there was no antidote, he almost went crazy. He clutched Min Liang’s collar and took out the object in his mouth. Then he demanded word by word, “Where is the antidote?!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 43 42
Book 2 of Stolen HER I'm usually brutally honest. I don't like to sugar coat shit or beat around the bush. But this time, I couldn't want to run furt...
1.1M 42.9K 47
ORIGINAL STORY!!!! She transmigrated into a novel, destined to die in the hands of her best friend, unable to yield to destiny she rewritten hers. Sh...
59.9K 885 170
Xiang Xiaoyuan transmigrated to a book with a male lead, becoming the male lead's stepmother. However, being seventeen and in the middle of his adole...
224K 6.3K 16
Lee Soohyun was known as a shameless flirt among her colleagues and friends. Although she was a virgin, she took herself to be the one who'd be eatin...