following his footsteps a ari...

Por curly3392

this is a story about Ariana Grande a girl who moved from America to England and her brother convinced her to... Más

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Authors note
Sequel

chapter 5

6.5K 105 5
Por curly3392

hey guys! it will all start getting interesting soon i promis just i need to get all this out the way first:) so hope you enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

-ARIANAS POV!!-

'Oh my gosh i'm so scared! I just got on the tube I will be there in like 10 minutes where will you be?'

I pressed the send button and sent the message to Olly. I was on the tube alone on my way to bootcamp. It was really jam packed and I had a massive bag with me which didn't make things better. I had to carry around my change of clothes for the dancing part and my make up and hair stuff.  I was really nervous but texting Olly made me feel so much better. He had been through exactly what I was going through and gave me some great advice.

'don't worry about it little red, I will see you when you get here you will blow everyones mind! x'  I smiled and got off the tube it was my stop. I shoved my phone in my jacket pocket. I made my way to the bootcamp arena and when I got there I already saw a crowd of people and could hear them all I suddenly got nervous butterflies in my stomach I almost turned back but I thought of mum, dad, Josh, Olly and mainly Frankie. He does everything he can to help me. How could I let him down now?

I walked towards the entrance doors and finally got inside. There was a massive room and people just casually sat around in little groups. Some were really quiet and nervous others were all singing along in big groups to songs. Others were just talking and laughing. I had no idea where to go. I saw a small group of people around my age so I decided to go and talk to them.

'Hey' I said trying to be bubbly and smiling.

'Hi would you like a seat?' A boy with brown hair asked.

'Yeah thankyou! I'm Ariana' I introduced myself.

'I'm Lewis. This is Amy. This is ethan. This is Owen. This is Emily and this is Talia.' He pointed at everyone individually.

Lewis had brown hair, brown eyes, looked quite tall and muscular. His teeth were pearly white and his smile was so welcoming. He was wearing jeans and a white top which fit his body perfectly and a brown leather jacket.

Amy had blonde shoulder length hair and blue eyes. Her face was really round and she was quite tall and thin. She had skinny jeans, UGGs, and a plain pink shirt on. She was so pretty. She smiled friendly. I sat between her and Lewis.

Ethan had dark brown hair and he gelled the front of it into a little quiff. He had brown eyes aswell and looked pretty nice. He was a medium height and he clothes he wore mad him look like he was a kind of bad boy character. He had a black keather jacket and skinny jeans on. He wore trainers which matched his outfit perfectly.

Owen had blonde hair and green eyes. He had a slightly big nose and a massive grin on his face. He was wearing a black top and some dark blue jeans. He looked like the boy that kind of laughed at everything which should be fun.

Emily had dirty blonde hair which she let flow half way down her back. It was dead straight and lush. She wore natural makeup and her smile was perfect. Jealous! She was wearing denim shorts and a brown top which was knotted above her belly button. She also had some white braces which matched her top and shorts amazingly. Her shoes were flats with a gorgeous flower print.

Talia had brown hair and brown eyes. Her eyes were really big they were gorgeous! She was wearing grey leggings with some grey flats. Her top was black with a cute mickey mouse cartoon on the front. She wore mascara and that was all. She was so pretty its crazy she wore almost no makeup at all! I had a really good feeling about these guys.

For the next hour we all bonded really quickly and well. Talia and Emily knew eachother before x-factor so did Ethan and Owen. Me, Amy and  Lewis were the new ones who didn't know anyone but that didn't matter. It felt like I had known these guys for ages. We shared stories secrets jokes and our histories. I really felt like I fit in perfectly here. We started to sing some songs. We all had little solos in them all we even had a little crowd. Me and Lewis decided to do a duet. We picked girl on fire by Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj. Lewis would do Nickis bits and rap and I would take Alicias lines and sing.

Lewis started with his little rap at the beginning and more people began to gather around. We now had a fair few people around us listening to us. Then Lewis' part ended and it was my turn to sing. I started and it didn't go to bad which I was thankful for so I carried on and became more relaxed and got more into it. I have no idea how but somehow me and Lewis had been pushed to stand on the chairs. Almost all of the other contestants were gathering around now to listen to us singing.

When we almost finished the song everyone was stood around our chairs I looked down and there stood Olly and Caroline looking up at us dancing with the camera crew. They must of been videoing the whole time. I got Lewis' attention and showed him he thought it was hilarious and carried on with his little rapping verse. It then hit me this was probably going to be shown on the telly. How exciting?

We finished the song in perfect harmony and gave little bows to our clapping and screaming audience. Olly held out a hand so I took it and hopped down and gave him a MASSIVE hug. Everyone looked confused.

'Oh we know eachother' Olly laughed.

'Yeah' I giggled. Everyone nodded then scattred back to their little groups. Olly and Caroline pulled up some chairs and came and spoke to us for a bit. Ethan and Owen were drooling at Caroline while Talia and Emily wouldn't speak much becaus of Olly. They were all a little starstruck I think. When Olly and Caroline had to leave to do some filming I suddenly got loads of questions from the others. I just laughed it off and told them I would explain later.

Just then we started getting called in group by group. Me, Emily, Talia and Amy got to go together with some other girls called Abbie and Lucy. None of us wanted to go first so I volunteered myself. I wanted to get it over with but then again I would be the first person that would be seen this day.

'Hey Ariana isn't it?' Tulisa asked. I nodded and smiled showing my dimples.

'Yeah that's me'

'So what are you going to sing today then?' She asked.

'Erm well you see...I couldn't decide whether to sing Express yourself by Laberinth or Born this way by Lady GaGa so I decided to do a mashup that is ok right?' I asked worried that if it wasn't I wouldn't hav anything to do.

'Of course it is love when you're ready.' She smiled at me and I got ready to sing.

I thumbed up at the sound guy and the music started to play.

'Don't go for second best baby, put your love to the test.' I started to sing and all of the judges faces were smiling...including Harrys makes a change..... When I finished the song all four of them applauded me and I smiled and thanked them and left the stage.

It was kind of frustrating not being able to get feedback from thm but they were all smiling so that made me feel better. I waited for Amy, Emily and Talia to finish before going to the next room we were meant to be in. Over the course of the day more and more people filled the room. Some were happy at how well they did while others thought they had messed up big time. I thought I did ok but Talia was getting all nervous.

'Oh my god but my last not was totally off and that's the last thing they heard what if they remember that and think it was all off?'

'No honestly I listened to you and you were amazing everyone was so don't worry about it.' I encouraged. She gave me a small smile and then the boys all entered. They were all really excited which is a good sign. They came sat down and we all spoke about the song we sang and how we thought it went.

'Ariana was incredible though you should of seen the judges faces! They love her!' Amy was babbling on a load of nonsnse.

'No that's not how it happened it was the same for all you guys' I said matter of factly.

'That's not what I heard,' Said Ethan 'Everyone has been saying that you are the favourite to win'

'But that's impossible! We have only sung two songs how can there be a favourite?' I asked confused.

'I don't know, it might change but you are the favourite to win at the moment' Owen continued.

I didn't know what to say so I just stopped talking and thought about what they said. But why me? There were hundreds of us how can there already be a favourite and me?! Out of everyone? What?

About 10 minutes later all the judges came in and it went quiet. Harry was leading followed by Katy then Tulisa then Louis.

'We have an announcement' Harry said. He paused 'We are sending half of you home today i'm sorry'

'We have decided who we are sending home so we will call you all onto the stage in groups of 10' Katy said. They then left the room and we were left to be told our groups. I hadn't heard any of the girls sing that were in my 10 so I had no idea if I was through or not but the other 9 girls seemed pretty relieved when they knew I was in their group...why were they so sure of me? I'm not even that good. I would say i'm just average.

We went onto the stage and it was Louis who started talking to us.

'Hello dere girls, I'm sorry to be de one tellin you dis but you will have to do all dis again.' We all screamed and started jumping up and down on the stage and hugging eachother. The girls all then walked off the stage together screaming... I stayed back for a second though.

'Thankyou guys so much! I promise I won't let you down' I smiled and then skipped off the stage happily ready to go and call Frankie and tell him the good news.

'Aww thats great Ari I'm so proud of you! I knew you could do this!'

'Haha Frankie it's only been halfed I still need to come back tomorrow and then see if I even get through to judges houses!'

'Of course you will! I will tell mum and dad the good news when they get back and I will leave you to tell Josh anyway I have to go you need to text me or you die ok?'

'Yeah thanks Franks' I giggled at my own lame rhyming jokes 'I love you bro'

'I love you to sis' The call was ended and I waited for everyone to come through after being told their fate. Luckily everyone in our little group had got through Talia was so happy she seriously thought she was a goner. We all got taken to a hotel. The girls and I had one room with two double beds and the boys got the same but in the room next to ours.

After going down to the restaurant I got changed into my cute PJs and fell into bed I was asleep almost the second my head touched the pillow. It had been an exhausting day and I was looking forward to another one tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys hope you liked it please comment vote and share love you x

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

600 37 16
manel a normal girl decided to go to london just for vacation until she meets one of her idols and this moments changed her life... find out here ...
471 24 20
The new student who loves photography arrives. y/n type of story.
98.6K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.