I will be noticed. ( a Bowser...

By kaydentik

this is about a person, Luigi that's in his own brothers shadow most of the time. he's usually scared or at h... More

scared.
Bowser?
don't hurt me!
bonding
baking
room
plan
A/N
his room
A/N
Are you ? ..
'rescued'
missing
caught
A/N
truce

sapphire

936 35 3
By kaydentik

Luigi POV

I looked at him chuckling nervously, “didn't your brother rescue you just today? Why are you here” he growls at me, “well-a i-i was i-i-i wanted to see i-if Jr was-a ok!” I say, which was a lie, then I put my hands up. He just looks over at the floor then to me. “he's okay” he said thinking, “uhm Bowser are you-a ok?...” he shook he's head, “im fine I don't need my enemies brother to comfort me smh” he got up and started to walk to me, “mamma Mia! W-wait!” I stutter a bit, he pinned me to the wall, i blushed but it didn't seem noticeable. “Oh per favore, aiutami sto per morire, sto per morire!(Oh please help me I'm dying, I'm dying!)” I mumbled. He looked down at me and i looked up at him shaking and smiling nervously. He just stared at my eyes. “your eyes...are like sapphires.” he says pausing, i feel my face get red. “h-huh?” i say confused, “i know that's corny and probably not appropriate with you being my enemies brother.” i look at him now chuckling, “thats not corny at all you know, any human would like that.” he just backed up and nodded, “even peach?” i felt hurt a little but it didn't matter, “yeah-a!” he smiled but then it faded “i doubt that she only sees me as a ugly monster.” he sat on the bed in defeat and i sat next to him, “your not-a ugly monster, scary, sure but not-a  ugly monster at least, i think your kind-a hot!” i say not noticing what i said. “you think I'm hot?” i blushed but nodded in response not trusting my words. He cheered up.

306 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 21.2K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
609K 20.4K 168
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
176K 7.1K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...
638K 29K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...