G R E Y E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ยซ ๐“ ๐„ ๐€ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐’ ยป [Iแด›แดsสœษช Rษชษด x OC] "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

P สŸ แด€ ส สŸ ษช s แด›
Z แด‡ ส€ แด
O ษด แด‡
T แดก แด
T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
F แด แดœ ส€
F ษช แด  แด‡
S ษช x
S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
E ษช ษข สœ แด›
N ษช ษด แด‡
T แด‡ ษด
E สŸ แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ สŸ แด  แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
F แด แดœ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
F ษช า“ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
S ษช x แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
E ษช ษข สœ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
N ษช ษด แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส
HAPPY 1K READS
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - T แดก แด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - F แด แดœ ส€
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - F ษช แด  แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - S ษช x
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - E ษช ษข สœ แด›
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - N ษช ษด แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T แดก ษช ส€ แด› ส - T แดก แด
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - F แด แดœ ส€
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - F ษช แด  แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - S ษช x
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - E ษช ษข สœ แด›
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - N ษช ษด แด‡
F แด ส€ แด› ส
F แด ส€ แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T สœ แด‡ E ษด แด…

T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส

478 11 5
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐀𝐘𝐎?"

Rin eyes fluttered open as a gentle smell entered his nose. The first thing he saw was the girl he spent the night of his life with. His head was resting on her bare chest, arms tightly wrapped around her figure.

Mira's fingers were tangled up in his dark and messy hair. She played with the strands softly, massaging his scalp. The boy couldn't help but hum at the pleasant feeling.

His eyes finally adjusted to the light as he looked up at her. The brunette's lips tilted upwards into a small smile.

"Morning, pretty boy."

She whispered and ruffled his hair. Rin closed his eyes again, her voice sending shivers down his spine. "You didn't forget last night did you?"

She teased making him bury his head further into her chest. He was basically resting in between her boobs. "No, how could I forget?" He mumbled against her skin and kissed it a few times.

"Are you getting a little too comfortable?"

She said pushing his forehead with her hand. The boy let out a whine, as the girl sat up.

"Hey, don't leave, just stay for 5 more minutes."

He groaned as grabbed her wrist to stop her. Mira sighed and obeyed. She layed back down on the bed as Rin tried kissing her. She covered his mouth leaving him dumbfounded.

"No, no kissing until you brush your teeth."

Rin pouted like a kid and sat up. For some reason she started laughing. "What's so funny?" He asked slightly irritated.

"Take a look at your hair."

He got up with a raised brow and went to her mirror. His face twisted in disgust at the mess on his head. His dark hair was sticking up in the back and wouldn't go back to normal.

"Wha- Is this a fucking braid??"

He almost yelled and glared at the laughing girl. "Sorry, I got a little carried away." She said and grabbed some clothes from her closet.

"Where are you going?"

The boy asked while sitting back down on the bed. They were still both naked and really casual about it. "Gonna take a shower, you can go back to your dorm now."

His face dropped at her words. Was he suppost to walk out in the hall naked? All his clothes were already in the washing machine. "Are you kidding me? Should I walk out naked? And what about your roommate?"

"You're clothes are probably dry, they're in the kitchen dryer and Sarah sleeps till 2pm on Saturdays. You can go now."

She dragged him to the door and practically kicked him out. He sighed deeply and went to fetch his clothes.

After retieving them he was about to return but froze in his tracks. The stuff he was holding dropped from his hands and his jaw also dropped on the floor.

The two naked males stared at each other frozen. Karasu covered his exposed body with his hands as Rin turned to the other side and closed his eyes. My poor eyes.

"What the shit are you doing here, Karasu?"

"I should be asking you that, and why are you pretending like this is the first time you've seen me naked. We change in the same locker rooms." The ravenette grabbed his clothes and suddenly smirked.

"Don't tell me you're back together."

"Shut the hell up, why are you even here?" The emo boy spat. Did heand Sarah do something?

"Well~ I drank a bit too much and Sarah dragged me here." Karasu said a bit emberrassed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"That still doesn't explain why you're naked."

"Geez, why are you asking so many questions? I threw up on my clothes okay??" The ravenette whisper-yelled and quickly got out of there.

Rin shook his head and got back in the room.

The water in the bathroom was still running which meant that Mira was in the shower. He walked in and opened the shower curtain. "Dude what the hell, Can't I shower in peace?"

She said while crossing her arms. He rolled his eyes and joined her. "I have the right to shower too."

"Well it's my shower, you have your own so go shower there." The brunette said and went back to cleaning her body. She was about to grab her shampoo when the boy did it first.

He applied the shampoo on her hair and started washing it. The brunette stayed quiet and somehow felt bad for trying to kick him out, after all they did sleep together.

Rin washed the soap off with the hot water and almost burned his hand at the temperature. "Why is this water boiling hot?" He yelled making her scoff.

"Its not even that hot, you're just a pussy."

She said making him unexpectedly smirk. "More like I'm a pussy eater."

The girl stared at him blankly for a second and then burst out laughing. "Yeah, I'm sure you are." She turned her attention back to the water making him annoyed.

"What? You don't believe me?" He asked leaning his hand on the wall. His other hand snuck behind her, wrapping around his waist.

"You're being annoying." She said and pushed him off, but quickly regretted it.

Mira got pinned against the cold bathroom wall with Rin trapping both of her hands above her head. "You won't believe me until I prove it right?" He whispered getting dangerously close to her.

Her breath got stuck in her throat as she avoided eye-contact. He smirked and started crouching down to the level of her pussy. "Alright, alright I believe you, just don't do anything."

She quickly said making him sigh in disappointment. "Fine, but next time I definetly will." He gave her a wink and walked out of the shower.

Her heart was pounding and her cheeks felt hot. "When did this fucker become so charming." She mumbled to herself and turned off the water.

She exited the bathroom with a towel around her body and looked at Rin who was putting on a pair of sweat pants. Great, just what I needed, grey sweats. She thought as the boy glanced at her suspiciously.

The brunette turned away to put in some clothes. She was obviously trying to avoid him seeing her naked. "What are you doing?"

He finally asked getting fed up with her behavior. She pretended not to hear and pulled a tank top over her head. He suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a back hug.

He rested his head on her shoulder and sqeezed her boob from behind. Mira turned her body sideways and rested her hand on his chest.

Before they could react the door flung open revealing a flabergasted Sarah. The girl pushed Rin off making him stumbled on the bed as the blonde watched with her jaw on the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!"

She yelled practically waking up the whole dorm complex. Karasu who stood behind her peeked inside with sly smirk. "I told you they were fucking again."

"AGAIN?!?!?"

"I shouldn't have said that." The ravenette stepped back and headed to the door.

"What the fuck's Karasu doing here?" The brunette yelled making Sarah scoff.

"Don't try to change the subject." She said as Rin awkwardly layed there. He attempted to get up but Mira pushed him back down.

"Hello? Can't I get up?"

"Stay there."

She said as the fight between roommates started.

The two boys looked at each other with concerned eyes, they could seperate them but they wanted to live, atleast for now. They ran to the door and saved their asses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.3K 24
โ€• โ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ซ. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง โž f!reader. alt!univ. ยฉ yowmom, '23. ยฉ blue lock
230K 8.6K 24
โ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐’ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐. โž โŒ— ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›; a worldwide-known beauty figure randomly gets added into a group chat...
64.7K 1.8K 28
โ•ญโ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แถปแถปแถปใ€ƒ( ๊ฉœ แฏ… ๊ฉœ;)โญใ€€๏น’ ัั”โˆ‚ ะบั”ัƒ โ€žWhy did bro start twerking" โ€žWAIT I MEANT TWEAKING" - โ€ž๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
11.9K 661 16
"๐ˆ ๐€๐Œ ๐€๐๐’๐Ž๐‹๐”๐“๐„." - ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑ. ๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ, ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜...