Star wars Harem X Male Mandal...

By JustyTurner

The galaxy is never a safe place be to. crime Lords, corrupting organisations or leaders and other dangerous... More

Main Character
Harem (part 1)
Harem (part 2)
The Protectors (Crew)
Chapter 1: We fight and Protect the innocent
Chapter 2: A traitor within
Chapter 3: Anakin's Padawan?!
Chapter 4: A Baby rescue duty (Arc 1)
Chapter 5: A baby rescue duty (Arc 2)
Chapter 6: A baby rescue duty (Arc 3 Final)
Chapter 7: The most feared beast in the whole galaxy
Chapter 8: Be the hunter or be hunted
Chapter 9: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 1)
Chapter 10: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 2)
Chapter 11: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 3)
Chapter 12: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 4)
Chapter 13: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 5 final)
Chapter 14: A planet that parties (lemon)
Chapter 15: Meet the New Mandalore
Chapter 16: Lost clones
Chapter 17: The old but better tech
Chapter 18: Ship take over
Chapter 20: The Malevolence (Arc 1)
Chapter 21: The Malevolence (Arc 2)

Chapter 19: The experiment

1K 20 4
By JustyTurner

We see Y/n's crew at the planet of Nelvaan as they were there to drop off supplies to the Nelvaanian who lived in a town in the mountain. They originally came here to drop off some supplies and then leave however the Nelvaanian elder told them something which Y/n changed plans and now we see the Mandalorian troopers standing guard with some getting to know of the Nelvaanian while we see Oliver standing on top of a hill and looking down at the town and then radio in Y/n.

Oliver: Everything seemed to be here Y/n. What's happening on your end?

Y/n: (radio) Approaching the area. Damn it's snowy out here, where ever this base is must be very hard to spot.

Oliver: Still that's where most male Nelvaanian's went before they disappeared from site.

Y/n: (radio) They must have tell some spooky ghost stories to their children before they go to bed or something. Still we be fine, if there is a huge explosion in the distances, you'll know we be fine.

Oliver: If you say so. Be safe sir and see you when you get back.

(Meanwhile)

Y/n: Copy that Oliver. Over and out.

He ends the communication and joins up with  Zack, Leja and Nepthys on a hill as they made it to the area as they were faced with a huge mountain that goes through the clouds as Leja aims down her scope, trying to see the top but she couldn't see anything up there.

Leja: Can't see nothing up there.

Nepthys: Not to mention the area seems too quiet. This area could be a trap set up by the Separatist.

Leja: But are we even sure it's the Separatist? I mean why would they bother kidnapping male Nelvaanian's?

Zack: Male Nelvaanian are warriors and very skilled according to the village elder. It be suspicious that an army of them would suddenly to disappeared without a trace. Plus theie weapons isn't much advanced then ours so whoever these kidnappers are must be advanced.

Y/n: And we know who has the most advanced technology ever which is the Separatist. If not, Bounty hunters or something else.

Leja: Well I guess you were right about the Separatist part. Look.

Y/n pulled out his macrobinocukars and spotted some movement as he zoom in and sees what looks like a Separatist snow droid scanning around the area before walking off and disappeared behind within the snowy winds.

Y/n: Yep. Definitely Separatist here.

Nepthys: Still why are they here?

Zack: Well if that mountain is their main base, then we should head in and investigate.

Y/n: Right. Jetpack on everyone.

They activated theie jetpacks and they fly over the ambush area and fly towards the mountain and soon they landed on the edge of the mountain and look around and seeing that they were clear.

They move forward and soon stumbled apon a door which they lend their shoulders against the wall and get close to the door. Y/n pulls out his Vibroknife and then knock at the door. Seconds later a B1 battle droid came out to investigate the knocking only to be pulled and stabbed by Y/n.

Once the droid was offline Y/n pushes the droid away and then the four rush inside and walk down the hallway with blasters in hand. They aim their blasters around in case they come across more battle droids.

Soon they reach the other end of the room as they hear movement at the otherside so Y/n nodes to Zack which he nodes back as he pulled out two pulse grenades and then Nepthys opens the door and Zack throws the pulse grenades in and after they go off, they breach inside and took out the droids and some Techno Union researchers as they shot them dead before they sound the alarm.

Nepthys gets onto the controls while Y/n, Leja and Zack approach the bodies of the Techno Union.

Leja: Techno Union? Why are they here?

Zack: The biggest question we should ask is what is this place?

Y/n: No idea but it can't be good.

Nepthys: Um guys, you might wanna look at this.

They walk over to Nepthys who has gain access to the Techno Union's files and tells them.

Nepthys: According to this, they were experimenting on male Nelvaanian's to create cyborg Separatist soldiers.

Zack: That's messed up.

Y/n: It make sense. Combine both Separatist tech and Nelvaanian's warriors skill you have an army of ultimate soldiers. Where are they?

Nepthys: There are multiple prisons in this facility but there is one near us.

Y/n: Right then, Zack your with me. Nepthys and Leja, stay here and find out more about this facility and how to free the other prisoners.

Leja: Got it!

Nepthys: Be carful.

Once that both Zack and Y/n head off as they race out the control room and make their way down the hallway and soon find the prison cell as they ready to enter as Zack pushes the button and enter the room with blasters drawn as they look around.

They see many cells lined up around them as Y/n approaches one cell only to get jumped when a beast slammed into its cell making Y/n jump and fell onto his butt Zack aim his blaster ane the two sees a large creature with a attached blasted cannon on his right hand with a cyborg like eye on his left as he growled at them. They realised this is a male Nelvaanian as Y/n slowly gets up and tells him.

Y/n: Easy.....we're not here to harm you.

He slide his blaster pistol onto his holster and slowly approaches the cell whike the beast Nelvaanian glare at Y/n while he goes on to say.

Y/n: We're friendly and we're here to free you and your male brothers. You can trust us.

Y/n turn sto Zack and node to him. He wasn't sure it was a good idea but he comply and open the cell and once that was done the beast step out and stared down at Y/n as the beast Nelvaanian sees how friendly he is so he calms down.

Y/n: Good. Is there more in this room?

He nodes and soon they hear movement coming from the other cells and they turn and sees the rest of the beast Nelvaanian's approaching out of the cells and looking at them, begging the two to help them.

Zack: I can't believe the Separatist are doing this. This must be a war crime.

Y/n: I hope so Zack. But war crime or not the Separatist and Techno Union are lucky that Anakin isn't here.

Nepthys: (radio) Y/n can you hear us? I think there is a way to shut this facility down and free up the prisoners.

Y/n: How?

Nepthys: (radio) Coordination to the data we found, there is a core that we can destroyed. Once that destroyed not only all the cells will be open but the battle droids will go offline.

Leja: (radio) This will allow the male Nelvaanian's to escape without any deaths.

Suddenly the alarms goes off while flashing lights appear within the cell.

Y/n: Looks like they found out we're here. Nepthys, Leja, meet up in my location and let's free these Nelvaanians.

Leja and Nepthys: (radio) On it!

We cut to an army of Separatist droids rushing towards the cell door that Y/n and Zack were in and they standing front of the door as the Battle droid commander walks over and knock at the door.

Battle droid commander: There is no escape. Your surrounded.

Suddenly the doors burst out, sending the battle droid commander flying as the beast Nelvaanian rush out and destroy the battle droids in their rage while Y/n ans Zack use this to head to the core. Along the way battle droids try to block theie way but Y/n pulled out his blaster rifle qne blast at the droids while Zack pulls out his twin swords and wall runs towards a group of them and cuts them down before he hit the ground and keeps on moving until they reach a massive room with a veiw of the core.

Battle droid: Stop right there!

A group of droids were rushing towards them until a bolt hits an exploration barrel near the droids and they blow up. They spotted Nepthys and Leja on the balcony across from them as Leja shoot down some droids while Nepthys covers Leja as Y/n and Zack rushes towards the core ane then use their jetpacks to leap across and grab hold at the core.

Zack and Y/n start to plant some explosions around the core while Leja and Nepthys covers them as they shoot down incoming battle droids. Seconds later the beast Nelvaanian burst out and slaughter the battle droids and Techno Union researchers while some got into an elevator and make theie escape to the surface.

Zack: Explosion is set!

Y/n: Alright then, let's watch the fireworks.

They leap off the core and use theie jetpacks to hover as Y/n detonate the explosions and they go off with a huge explosions. All the cells around the facility open while the battle droids goes offline and fell onto the ground. The beast Nelvaanian's sees this and turn to Y/n, Zack, Leja and Nepthys as they hover above them as they look at them and then they let out a loud roar as they cheered for their saviours.

(Sometime later)

We see the Nelvaanian's town as the Mandalorian troopers were standing guard along with some clone commandos when they spotted something and they aim their blasters which is where Jack and Dillon approch them and suddenly they see Y/n ans his group along with the beast Nelvaanian's.

Jack: Stand down everyone.

They did so and they open the gates as the female Nelvaanian's sees the male Nelvaanian's enter the town as the two stared at each other until one female Nelvaanian's who is a wife of the first male Nelvaanian rushed over and hugged her husband with tears in her eyes. The husband Nelvaanian hugs her back and the whole town cheered as Oliver and the elder Nelvaanian approaches Y/n and his group as the elder Nelvaanian spoke in Nelvaanian language while Oliver translate to what its saying.

Oliver: She says thank you for bring back our people. Now our land will be safe thanks to you.

Y/n: No problem but are you and your people going to be okay with this?

She says while Oliver listened and then tells them.

Oliver: Although they have changed they are still our people and they are always welcome. However, I may worry the trauma they are going through. Even though they are free, they see themselves as monsters within.

They turn to them as they understand what they going through after being turned into monsters for the Separatist to use.

Leja: I still can't believe they would do such a thing.

Nepthys: The Republic will not be happy when we told them what we found out.

Zack: But then again, would they care? The Senate won't care as long the threat is dealt with.

Y/n: Still we care and we'll do anything to protect other planets so it will not happen the same way as this planets people have to deal with.

He turn to the elder Nelvaanian and shake her hand.

Y/n: You can contact us if the Separatist return or the Republic. I know a jedi knight that will help your people 100%.

She nodes and thanks them once again as they deliver extra supplies to the Nelvaanian's and once that leave the planet as we see some within a cave and draw on the walls of Y/n and crew being viewed as knights that came to free their planet from evil and they will worship them as their saviours of Nelvaan.

To be continued.............................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740 30 7
Follow Melony, a girl born into a Mando'a family but gifted with the curse of her ancestors arch nemesis, through the darkest time in galactic histor...
73 13 10
During the of the early years of the Galactic Empire, the once proud and strong people of Mandalor, have been brought to their knees by the might of...
143K 4.2K 23
Suppress the force. They'll never find you. I'm a Mandalorian. This is the way. A jedi padawan on the run from ex-impreials. An ex-bounty hunter betr...
92 3 15
"War is old men talking and young men dying. Don't think otherwise. This whole Clone War is worthless. Everyone was almost revealed to be a true tool...