Best friends, but what if we...

By NewAuthorRizz

Chris Sturniolo x Y/n (fem) You've known the Sturniolos since 4th grade so, you all grew up together and now... More

Intro!!(A/N):
Origin Story:)
Prom Week (pt1)
Prom Day
Platonic Date
A Sturniolo "Get-Together"
Crazy EX
Sturniolo Secrets
Happy birthday!

Prom Week (pt2)

241 10 1
By NewAuthorRizz

Y/n pov:

The last bell of the day rings. Finally the week is over.

I meet up with Nick and Chris to wait for Matt to pull up with the car.

As the three of us hop into the car, Matt asks, "So do you guys wanna go to the mall first or go to the house and drop off our stuff?".

Chris tells Matt, "Just head straight to the mall. We can put our bags in the trunk. I have a feeling we will be there for a while."

Chris then looks behind him glaring at Nick and I.

Nick and I look at each other and grin.

*Time skip: they arrived at the mall*

We all hop out of the car.

Matt looks so excited but also anxious.

When I look at Nick, his eyes are wide with a big smile.

And when I look at Chris, i know he's trying to keep his cool but I can tell he's excited too.

I grab Matt and Nicks hand started running into the mall.

Chris running to catch up to us yells, "Y/N YOU FORGOT YOUR THIRD CHILD!!".

I stare at him for a few seconds with my eyes squinted till I ask, "Did you just refer to me as your mother?"

Matt laughs and says, "It's definitely Nick that's the mom in the group".

I nod and agree with Matt.

Chris rolls his eyes then walks over to Matt linking arms with him.

"How about you guys go find your outfits and Matt and I will go find ours", Chris suggests.

Nick replies, "Sounds good! Come on y/n!".

Nick lays his arm around me and starts walking.

I walk with Nick, but when I look back, both boys are looking at me with soft smiles.

I throw them an exaggerated, but real, smile and turn back around.

Chris POV:

As I saw Y/n walked away, i couldn't help but smile.

She turns around and makes a funny smile back, Then continues to walk away

Her little funny face made me chuckle.

I look over to Matt and realize he's also looking at Y/n smiling.

I roll my eyes and move him to walk the opposite direction so we can start looking for our suits.

*Time skip: Finding Nicks Suit"

Y/n pov:

We have already been to about 3 different suit stores and I am left waiting on a leathery couch waiting for Nick to change into his next suit

He walked out and my jaw is on the floor.

"THATS THE ONE!", I exclaim.

Nick smiles and me and says, "Yay! Snap a pic!".

He starts posing.

I smile at him and take out my phone to take photos of him.

Nicks Prom Outfit:

He changed back into his regular clothes and we pay for his outfit.

"You're gonna be the most stylish at prom now"' I say.

Nick replies, "I knowwww!".

I smile at him and we leave the store.

My phone buzzes 3 times.

*3 new notifications from: Chris🙈*

I tap the notifications from Chris.
________________________
Chris🙈: We got our suits!

Chris🙈: Y/n are you guys done?

Chris🙈: We're near the fountains.

Y/n: Uhmm... we just finished finding Nicks suit.

Y/n: We still need to find my dress....

Chris🙈: UGHHHHHH

Y/n: Shut up.

Y/n: We will meet you guys where you are, we're close
Read at 4:56
________________________

I turned off my phone and walk with Nick to where Matt and Chris were.

We see them sitting by the fountain with one big bag that I assume is their suits. I also see Chris holding a smaller bag, but i ignore it.

I push the boys In the direction that I want to go for my dress.

I spend about 30 minutes picking and trying on dresses till I found the one.

When I walked out of the changing room, the boys ocean blue eyes all it up. I knew this was the one.

I smiled at them.

Nick yells, "SLAYYYYY QUEEN THATS MY GIRL!! You look so good Y/n!"

Chris jumped up and grabbed my hand to twirl me. He then said, "you cant tell me Y/n isn't gorgeous".

Matt looked at me and said, "Y/n you're definitely going to be the prettiest girl there. I wish i would have been the one to take you. We would have been fire matching together".

Chris glares.

I smile and say thank you. I remind them that I'm still trying to look for someone to go with.

Chris's face lights up and says, "ME TOO! Hey, why don't we just go together!"

"Sure! Just don't fuck up the photos", I say jokingly.

Chris sarcastically rolls his eyes and says, "yeah yeah whatever." Then smiles.

I go pay for my dress and we leave the store.

Matt taps me on the shoulder and asks, "hey can you take photos of my for my ig??"

"Yeah of course!" I reply

He smiles and grabs my hand leading me to a spot he thought was cool.

It was right outside the mall against the wall. It was way quieter than inside, so I understand why he liked it so much.

Chris's POV:

"Where's Y/n and Matt?", I ask Nick.

"Oh I saw Matt pulling her somewhere. I figured he got her sucked into taking photos of him", he replies then softly chuckles.

"Yeah you're probably right. Let's go find them", I say for some reason with my eyebrows furrowing a little.

Matt's POV:

Y/n was taking photos of me and telling me how to pose.

After a couple minutes, I suggested to her that we should place the phone down somewhere and take photos together.

She smiles and runs over, putting her phone on the most sketchiest ledge on the wall.

My eyes squint and I have a face of fear, but Y/n seemed fine so I felt okay again.

She put a 5 second timer on her phone to last 1 minute.

She quickly runs back over to where I'm standing and looks at me in embarrassment.

"I don't know how to pose..", she says.

I laugh and say, "just follow me".

She smiles and waits for my instructions.

For the first photo, I grab her waist and pull her a little bit closer to me while putting one of her arms around my neck.

For the second one I face away from her and have her turn away from me while we put the bottom of our shoes touching. I have her cross her arms like mine and we face towards the camera.

She looses balance right after the phone and stumbles.

I laugh a little bit and make sure she's okay.

For the third photo, she goes rouge and runs behind me and lays her hands on my shoulders, to where she isn't seen. At the last second she peeks her head out from the side with a big smile.

I think that one was my favorite.

After that we were just making silly poses and faces.

Y/n's POV:

I see Chris and Nick walking out of the mall looking around.

"GUYS!",  I call.

They run over to Matt and I.

"We're you guys here the whole time?", Chris asks.

"Yeah we were just taking photos", i say.

"Oh okay", Chris replies.

Chris puts his arm around me and starts walking me to the car.

He looks back for a few seconds.

Chris's POV

I look back at matt and furrow my eyes a little bit.

I still don't know why I feel this way.

He's my brother.

Yet, I have this feeling deep down

Wishing that was me instead of him.

Y/n POV:

After we got into the car, we drove somewhere to get takeout for dinner because all of our leg were aching.

When we got home, I placed the big bag of food and everyone grabbed what the ordered.

We all sit in the floor and Nick had the remote flipping through Netflix.

I tell the boys that I really wanted to watch the new show Jenny Han came out with.

They all groaned, but Nick still put it on for me.

We were binging it the whole night.

In reality, they all looked so entertaining with it.

It was about 1:30 in the morning and we finally finished it.

They were all in shock while I was sobbing my eyes out

"I didn't get the ending I wanted but this ending was even better!!", i exclaimed with tears still running down my eyes.

Nick pats my back and says, "Q tho....".

I laugh and said, "Oh shut upp!! Min Ho was def the hottest".

Chris scoffs and says, "Yeah yeah ok".

Matt contributes saying, "No it was definitely Kitty or Madison".

I smile and nod agreeing.

All of our eyes are red and watery because we have not moved in a couple hours.

Nick says, "guys I think it's time to sleep. Come on Y/n".

Nick grabs my hand and starts runny upstairs to his room.

As were running, I yell goodnight to the boys and they say it back.

Nick let's me change in his room while he changes in the bathroom.

When we're done, we lay in the bed in relaxation.

Nick breaks the silence and says, "I def think one of the guys liked you". He chuckled a little.

"No way!", I say.

"Now to go sleep!", I continue.

I throw the comforter over me and Nick, hug him goodnight, and drift off to sleep.

What a day I've had.

Y/n's Prom dress:

______________________________
A/N:

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Im sorry I didn't post this one sooner but stet I publish this, I'll be getting right on my next chapter. I'll make sure to have our out by tomorrow night the latest!

Make sure to eat and drink plenty water!

-Author

Suggestions/Requests: —>>

Word count: 1669

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.1K 26
๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก? ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—˜, ๏ฟฝ...
147K 2K 31
"i really love you for everything you've done for me, chris." "and i'd do so much more, naomi." โ™ก ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜ ๐๐€๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ and ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’ have alw...
49.8K 740 36
โ in his eyes, valentine could do no wrong. in his eyes, valentine was perfect. โž โ‹† . หš โœฉ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ€•โ€•โ€• things were going perfect for ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
503K 6.8K 44
โchris?โž โ what?โž โsorry for pushing you awayโž (๐ŸŽ€) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...