Crazy but she's mine || Ezeki...

By zae-night

(A Mayans mc fanfic) (sort of au) // THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER EZ BECOMES PRESIDENT // also they confirmed s5 :)... More

*Cast*
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24(final)

chapter 12

493 15 4
By zae-night

They didn't shoot at them , no they were just standing there dumbfounded , Miguel and Soledad walked out , the prospect , Nestor had said his goodbyes to the man.

Alvares had said his Goodbyes Welcoming Her , Illiana , and Natalia to the family.

"That was fun." Illiana said as Natalia leaned her head on the girls shoulder , giggling.

"Jesus you two got into the beer didn't you?" Ez questioned the sixteen year olds , who laughed as they stumbled too the car.

"Thank god she's staying the night , I am not dealing with angry parents , but your helping me in the morning , you know whats worse than Drunk teens." Jackie rambled as Ez wrapped an arm around her.

"Hmm?" Ez murmered as the two walked too the car , Jackie's breath catching when he trailed kisses up and down her neck until they reached the car.

"Hungover teens , and you know what I think we can go ahead and take out that other bed , more room." Jackie stammered as the got into the car , the two teens slightly snoring.

"Whatever you say Querida." Ez smirked as he drove them home.

-------------
small smut warning
-----------

The girls were carried to the room , still asleep , thank god , Jackie grabbed Ez and led him to the room,locking the door.

She led him to the bed , his hands finding their way to the zipper of her dress , discovering she had on no bra.

"Fuck Camila , you tryna kill me." Ez said as She trailed kissed up and down his neck.

"If I wanted to do that , it would have been bloody." She stated as She took off her dress all the way , leaving her in lace underwear.

"Now take off your shirt and jeans , but leave on your kutte." She demanded.

"Its cute when you tell me what to do ." Ez said stripping , only leaving his kutte , whilst trailing kisses on her breasts , his hands gripping her hips as she started to grind on him.

"Im not cute , im fucking sexy , you are too when you keep your damn mouth shut." She said , gasping as He pushed a finger inside of her.

"Fuck Querida , your so wet." Ez said as she pushed him down on to the bed , taking off her underwear , giving the reyes a sweet view.

Jackie moaned , slightly rocking her hips as he ate her out , her hands pulling and playing with his hair.

-----------

"Fuck that felt good." She said as the two sat in the bath
cleaning themselves off , okay they may have have a round two but then they decided to relax in a nice warm-

"Ez wake up , I swear you fall asleep anywear." Jackie said shaking the male awake , he groaned  as he leaned up , kissing her neck.

"No puedo evitarlo cuando también tengo una mujer hermosa a la que abrazar, vamos, vamos a la cama, princesa." He said as they grabbed towels and drained the bath.

(Can't help it when I have a beautiful woman to hold on too , C'mon lets get to bed Princess.)

"Not your princess." She said as he had her pinned against the sink , kissing her neck.

"Aye no , your a queen querida , and if you weren't mine , you wouldn't be with me right now ." Ez said as She laughed.

"Your an ass , you have a nice one , but still an ass." She said letting out a laugh as Ez carried her to the bed , pampering her with kisses.

"You and me , you mean it?" He questioned.

"Yeah , your my bitch now Ezekiel , and im your queen , and if you break my heart , I'll break your face." Jackie said kissing his bare chest.

"Way to be romantic Camila." Ez said in a sarcastic tone.

The girl just stuck her tongue out at him , humming as wrapped his arms around her , the two falling asleep.

----------

"Wake up you two." Jackie said too the hungover teens.

Passing the two girls an advil and a glass of water they groaned.

"And the lesson here was." Jackie said raising a brow.

"Never drink that much beer for the first time." The two said.

Ez gave a small smile shaking his head.

---------------

Ez went to the clubhouse , the serious face once again on.

"Creeper got arrested , damn chick he was seeing was a cop , he admitted to doing all the crimes by himself." Bishop said as he , angel , and gilly , sat around the templo , looking at Ez .

"We'll Figure it out , for now we lay low , they might come around asking questions , and asking our families , anyone disagree." Ez said as the men Agreed , He then hit the gavel.

------------

Illiana and Natalia were on a date , Going to the movies , they watched a comedy , laughing along with the others in the theater.

After the Movie they stood outside waiting for Jackie to pick them up and for the rain to clear.

"I love you." Natalia blurted as she turned her head towards Illiana.

"You-I-Eh." Illiana stuttered pointing to herself , face going red.

"Yes you idi-" Natalia was cutoff bye a kiss , the two making out until a honk filled the air.

"Hey Love birds get in the car , its gonna start pouring , Illiana you gonna stay with Natalia or what." Jackie said , the two teens blushing in embaressment , the two were than dropped of at Natalia's.

---------

Jackie lay in The new queen sized bed that they got , getting rid of the other two.

Going down stairs she almost had a heart attack.

"For fuck sakes Ez what the hell!" She exclaimed wacking his chest , He laughed but she noticed a stressed out look in his eyes.

"Creeper got arrested , took the fall for everything we've ever done , gotta lay low , if the cops come around , dont say nothing. " He explained as She brought him to their room.

"Fuck poor creeper , Cant say anything if we don't know nothing , Jesus so much for not bringing club shit here." Jackie said as She laid down , Ez followed , laying in between her legs.

"I love you Camila." Ez said kissing her thigh.

"ik hou ook van jou ezekiel." Jackie said in dutch , Ez smirked as he turned and shifted his weight , leaving kisses on her neck , as her hands played with his hair.
( i love you too ezekiel )

-------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 379 18
[Completed. Words: 17.683] When Esai fucks up, his father fakes his death and sends him over the border to Mexico, not wishing to see him again. The...
194K 4.9K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
141K 8K 74
Supernatural creatures are real. They are a part of the world now, instead of hiding in the shadows. They want to belong. Will they? When Davyna's mo...