Falling For You ✰༄ ѕσkkα

By m3ltylov3

--༄✰༄-- "I think your lives are more special." "I love you but you don't know what you're talking about." "I... More

Let's Get To Know You!
Water || The Iceberg
Water || The Southern Water Tribe
Water || The First Encounter
Water || Jade Switchblade
Water || The Lost Airbenders
Water || Old Bones
Water || Elephant Koi
Water || Kyoshi Warriors
Water || Fields Around Omashu
Water || Forbidden Earth
Water || The Art Of Fake Bending
Water || Jailbirds
Water || Zen Garden And Acorns
Water || Hei Bai
Water || Passing The Blockade
Water || Mindful Realization
Water || The Fire Temple
Water || The Sanctuary
Water || Roku's Return
Water || Moonlight's Embrace
Water || Hidden Pond
Water || High Risk Traders
Water || Stolen Scroll
Water || Pirates And The Prince
Water || Relaxing Morning
Water || A Familiar Name
Water || Lies To Oneself
Water || Thread Of Manipulatuon
Water || Charcoal's Convenience
Water || Nighttime Nerves
Water || A Card Of My Own Face
Water || Surrealism Never Sleeps
Water || Untie You
Water || Contagious
Water || Linger
Water || Another Believer
Water || Apart

Water || Panda Lily

446 19 2
By m3ltylov3

About a minute or two later Aang calmly walks out the front doors. He's successfully retrieved the cloud reading guide, taking Katara with him to manipulate the shapes of the clouds into the symbol for volcanic doom.
"You're sure you know what you're doing?" I asked for the tenth time.
"Yeah! Do you want to come with us? You're a waterbender too!" Aang cheerily replies.
I don't think any kind of metal would be way up there...
"Nah, I gotta make sure he doesn't do anything stupid," I whisper, cupping one hand over my cheek so Sokka couldn't hear.
Aang and Katara laugh, climbing onto Appa's saddle. We send them off with lighthearted waves, watching the duo be swallowed by the drifting clouds. After a few moments we decided to meander around the outdoor vendors, peering at the different wares for sale. I take quick glances at the sky, watching how the clouds are slowly taking a new shape. Once I can see the faint outline of a skull I force Sokka to retrieve Aunt Wu with me.

It took us a minute or two to locate her. She complied with our request to follow us, so we quickly lead her back to the main plaza. She obviously could tell we were up to something but went along with it since Sokka would never be one to seek her guidance.
"Aunt Wu look! Something's happening in the clouds!" he exclaims. Citizens gather around the pavilion, their eyes hungrily searching the clouds for any shapes.
"That's very strange it shouldn't- Oh my!" her confusion is quieted by the shadow of a skull hanging over us. Even though I fully knew it was my friends it didn't stop the chill running down my spine.
Smoke was steadily spewing from the mouth of the volcano. It's deadly plumage was seeping into the air, tendrils of the sulfuric smell reaching my nose. Aang and Katara quickly sprint up to us to form a miniature conference circle. I turn to Sokka, "You're the idea man. Got anything?"
"I think so."

We have the Water Tribe boy take Aunt Wu's place, standing confidently under the pavilion. I keep my eye on him. I can tell that behind his steady gaze he is finishing the last bits of his plan. I feel a sense of pride that he is a part of our team. His ability to think quick on his feet has saved us so many times and I can't wait to see it again.
Aang announces "We could still save the village if we act fast. Sokka has a plan."
"Lava is going to flow downhill to this spot," he explains. "If we can dig a deep enough trench we can channel all the lava away from the village to the river."
"If any of you are earthbenders, come with me."
A pair of identical twins standing at the front are both beaming with huge smiles as one declairs "I am!" while the other adds "I'm not!"
"Everybody else grab a shovel!" A small earthquake appears, throwing me slightly off balance. Sokka is quick to grasp my forearms to steady me. "Come on, we've got to hurry!"

I was able to borrow a shovel from a farmer who was generous enough to lend them out. Aang immediately runs off with the earthbenders in tow. I quickly gather a small group of people, going to houses further on the outskirts of the village to warn them of the volcano. We help young children move further into the woods with any valuables from their homes. A few volunteered to stay behind with them, so I took the remaining with me to help Sokka. I was thankful I chose to evacuate citizens as the combination of the sun and heat emitted from our oncoming doom mixed together. My stomach churns at the possibility of this plan not working, but I have to have faith.
I slide down the valley wall, scouting the area for Sokka's familiar blue clothing. A light sheen of sweat is apparent on his skin, dirt smudged on his cheeks and forehead.

I tap him lightly on the shoulder, offering him a drink from my flask that I kept in my sash. He thankfully took a sip, wiping off his brow.
I look around, "You've already made a ton of progress! I wasn't gone for that long, was I?" I felt a bit guilty about not helping with the actual digging portion of the plan.
"Most of it was the earthbenders, we're just reinforcing it to make sure nothing goes wrong. Does that make sense?"
He hands back the flask, our fingertips brushing each other's, a small tingle working its way through my arm from the contact.
"Yeah, I think I got it."

We continued to dig for hours on end, the heavy clouds of smoke thickening in the sky. Appa was moving large boulders to help secure a wall around the village with thick ropes tied around his body. Aang was leaping around from section to section to check in and give instructions. My clothes are uncomfortably sticking to my body as I profusely sweat with the increasing heat. I picked up a handful of dirt to feel that the ground too was swelling in warmth. A few locals began to pass out triangles of cloth to cover our noses from the acrid scent of the ash. I quickly tied it behind my head before resuming my work. As we neared dusk we reached our goal.
I peered over my shoulder to be met with the sight of fiery red lava about to spill over the rim of the volcano. Panic seeped into my skin as another earthquake threw me onto my hands and knees. I stayed in place until it was over, hastily spinning in circles to find anyone I could recognize. Aang was quick to float beside me and calm my racing nerves. "Everyone needs to evacuate! We'll come for you when it's safe!"

I hand off my shovel to one of the fleeing townsfolk as I urge them not to worry about us. The ground continues to rock with tremors and my legs sway at the strength of the Earth. Technically this isn't my first time experiencing a volcanic eruption, but it's the the first time that I am fully conscious. The air thickens around us like a pile of heavy blankets. Momo climbs onto my shoulders as I watch flurries of grey ash fall. It looks like snow.
Katara, Aang, Sokka and I walk to the edge of the town where a small gateway is placed. A thick mass of lava steadily approaches, consuming the stone in seconds. I grab at whoever's hand is next to mine. Even though I have comprehended that I have already survived through multiple tragedies, I still feel fear. The heat was becoming painful with how close we are, like tons of ants nipping and burrowing into my pores. My eyes were watering as a defense against the harsh debris released into the air. As the moat begins to fill, a red glow washes over us. I feel the hand I'm connected to tug me closer to them, away from the edge.

"It's too much! It's gonna overflow!" Katara shouts.
We break out into a run, now realizing I am holding onto Sokka, I latch onto Katara's wrist as well. Yet, we're missing someone. I whip my head around to see Aang standing in place. I stop in horror, adrenaline propelling me back towards him. I can't let anything happen to him.
The siblings cling onto me, making my feet dig into the soft earth. I thrash about in their hold yet I know it's futile. Another wave of eruption sends huge boulders crashing towards the moat.
"Aang!" I cry out to him, tears releasing from their balanced position on my eyelashes. A sob easily pushes past my lips at the distressing sight.
There is nothing I can do. It's too late...

The Avatar propels himself in the air, gathering a large amount of force above the oncoming wave of lava. The smokey clouds snake towards him, swirling as they've been caught by his element. We look on as he gathers the compressed air into a sturdy column, almost whipping back the lava from reaching us. He's bought himself some more time, lowering his cloth mask, he takes a deep breath. He harshly blows out, effectively cooling down the destructive force into craggily molten rocks. The ash continues to rain down, yet Aang has not only created another layer of protection to the city, but showcased how much he's grown mentally. He was able to act quickly, taking advantage of his bending abilities. I'm once again filled with glowing pride.
"Man, sometimes I forget what a powerful bender that kid is" Sokka gently states.
"Wait, what did you just say?" Katara asks.
"Nothing. Just that Aang is one powerful bender."
"I suppose he is..."

Once Aang finished his breathing pattern I rush over to him, engulfing his form in a massive hug. He's quick to embrace me after placing his cloth back over his nose.
"You need to stop scaring me like that!" I scold, my voice warbling from my tears.
"I don't know if I can promise you that, but I will try my best," he responds.
Once we break apart I notice just how much the volcanic rock towers over the village. Aang has unintentionally built a larger barrier to protect this town in the case there ever is another eruption. I bet from a higher perspective it looks like we are inside of a crater.
Katara and Sokka join our sides, marveling at what just happened. Eventually we decide it best to inform the townsfolk of what has happened, and how they can safely return home. We don't talk the whole way there. In my head I have no idea what exactly to talk about. There is the obvious topic of how Aang saved everyone (again), yet I feel it would be overkill. He peacefully walks beside me, his bright eyes showing just how overjoyed he feels at his achievement.

We return to a chorus of concerned citizens. Those who are in higher positions of authority whisk us to the side, inquiring about any possible damages. They held nothing but gratitude for our efforts to protect them. I was startled by their delighted reactions, having people fawn over us, insisting that we stay for the night. We were gifted a wonderful meal of roasted turkeyduck accompanied with a multitude of side dishes. I couldn't believe the shear amount of food that they kept bringing out of the kitchen. I felt like I was a guest at a royal banquet.
Then we are escorted to a beautiful inn, decorated with vines creeping up the exterior walls. As we approach the front desk I can already smell the floral soaps and perfumes being used in the baths. I recognize the lady at the front desk from the House Of Fortune, remembering that she was told that her true love would bring her a panda lily. I notice that she has said flower neatly tucked into her hair. A warm feeling sprouts in my chest. I hope someone will bring me flowers too... I'm happy that she was able to find her love.

After telling us her many thanks for saving her home, she gives us a room along with bath robes to change into. "You two can go ahead, Aang and I will take our stuff up to the room," Sokka offers.
"Thanks!" Katara and I exclaim. We both happily take off towards the women's changing room, leaving behind the two boys. The wooden floor creeks beneath our feet, yet I find it rather welcoming. I haven't gone to an Earth Kingdom bathhouse in, well, technically over a hundred years although it feels only like a month. I remember my parents being so excited when it was a bath holiday, since everyone got the day off of work to bathe. My mother would make so many sales in the marketplace, everyone crowding around to try out her new scent combinations or to retrieve another bar of their favorite. A smile works its way onto my face as I think back on the good memories I have associated with these places.

I slide open the screen door decorated with a faded flower design to the changing room. The floor shifts from planks to smooth stone, with mats placed about. A few changing screens are spread throughout the area to provide privacy. I find an open screen and begin to peel off my ash-caked clothes. My body feels ten times lighter as I slip into the soft robe, securing it by tying a bow in the front.

An older woman greets me as I step out from behind the screen, taking my clothes gently out of my hands to be washed. She guides me through a pair of curtains to an open area, completed with a large bath placed in the middle. Steam curls off the water's surface. Buckets of cooler water are methodically placed around the edges of the pool, a few patrons softly chatting to one another as to not disturb the peaceful atmosphere. A gentle breeze floats in from covered windows that have been discreetly cracked open as to not expose the customers to onlookers. I can faintly see a private garden outside with some empty massage tables protected by tall plants and a fence.
I calmly shrug off my robe, folding it nicely on the ground before lowering myself into the bath. The attendant sets a bucket, towel, and neat square of soap next to my robe, whispering a small "enjoy". She then leaves me to my own devices.

I sink further underneath, closing my eyes. I've gotten so used to cleaning up in a chilly river that I don't think I could ever go back after tonight. This truly is a luxury. I hear hesitant footsteps coming to my little area, so I peek over my shoulder to see a nervous Katara. She is only looking down at her feet, and it clicks into place: She has never experienced a public bathhouse before.
"It's alright, everyone just minds their own business. I promise" I reassure.
She lightly smiles back before I turn to face forward, not looking at her until a tiny splash sounds. "See? Not that scary."
"Oh wow, this is definitely what I needed after today," she hums.
I giggle, "I know right! I've missed the joys of bathing in warm water."

I lazily tilt my head back, once again closing my eyes. "So, tell me all about your fortunes."
"Oh! Well..."
Katara goes on to quietly regale me with her many possibilities of a future, including how she will marry a very powerful bender. She confides in me how she thinks it might be Aang, but I have sworn not to say a word, as she isn't totally sure it is him. I already can tell that the Avatar is completely smitten with her, so if she does want to peruse him there will be no competition.
She then turns the same question back onto me.
"Mine isn't quite as... uplifting? I'm not sure how to describe it other than saying it's complicated." I sigh at my awful explanation.
"Well you can still try your best. We'll always support you, no matter what."
"I guess so..."
With Katara's soothing presence I inform her of my visits with Aunt Wu, of my prophecy, how I cannot actually waterbend, and any other notable details. I speak in a hushed tone to keep away any eavesdropping. Although Katara's expressive face easily gives someone's imagination a field day. Once I finish, I start lathering my skin with the soap.
"Wow..." she exhales. "That is... a lot."
"Yeah..." my voice trails off as we both have no idea what to say.
"Thanks for telling me. Are you planning on telling everyone else?"
I place the soap back down, "Mhm, I was gonna tell them when we're settling in for bed. I didn't want to ruin all the celebration tonight. And the fact that there were way too many people."

Katara and I soon end our time in the bath. The attendants guide us to another section to wash our hair. After we choose what products work for our hair types we lean our heads back over a large basin. Our scalps get massaged with skillful hands, our hair neatly combed through. I relish in the feeling of being pampered.
I gently pat down my hair with a towel, strolling back to a changing screen to find my clothes have been expertly cleaned and folded. A pale green silk nightgown has been provided paired with matching slippers. I slide on the gown, buttoning the front together around the collar. I lightly spin around in a circle, taking in the similarities between this village's rituals and the ones in my home. Even though a hundred years have passed, things have still stayed the same. This revelation makes me think back to what Aunt Wu told me. The importance of my role, to cherish and introduce past traditions to the generation of the future. A small trickle of confidence and joy envelops me, that I can share these special moments with so many people, for others to experience for years to come.

We wander our way up to our room, climbing a smooth wooden staircase to the second floor. I'm welcomed by Aang sprawled out one of the four beds, drowning in his silk gown, playing with Momo. Sokka on the other hand is happily enjoying slices of fruit that he must've gotten from the kitchen. When he notices that we have entered the room, his eyes linger on me for a little longer than usual. I give him a small smile, feeling an odd sensation in my chest from seeing him in the fancy nightwear. I have never seen him in any other type of clothing besides his Water Tribe attire. In addition his hair is down, caressing his cheeks with a slight shine from the products that must've been used. I advert my gaze to stop myself from staring any longer.
I sit down on the empty bed across the room from Sokka's, "So... I believe I owe you both an explanation."
Katara easily catches on to the nervous shift in my voice, sitting beside me and placing a caring hand on my shoulder. Momo scampers over and onto my lap, curling up to comfort me. Aang sits up and Sokka places the small plate he was holding on a nearby table. For the second time that day I talk about what Aunt Wu told me, even digging out the perfect block of metal she had gifted me. I was able to tell Katara without any trouble, but this time it felt even worse. I kept tripping over my words since not only did this apply to me, but partly to Aang as well. That as he is able to return balance to the world, I will be by his side making sure to bridge the gap between the past and future. Both of us share the heavy weight of a predestined prophecy.

No one said anything for a minute, just processing what I had told them.
Sokka spoke up first. "That doesn't exactly explain how you are able to control people though."
"I think it's similar to what was happening with the water. That our bodies also have natural metals in them already. I mean, if the water can be lightly contaminated and we consume it then we would have some sort of metal in us."
He leans back, "Huh. I never would've guessed."
"Me neither."
"Well, on the bright side no one will know what's coming at them!" Aang cheers, trying to lighten the mood. "And if you learn how to properly metalbend, then you could manipulate your switchblade right?"
I pipe up at his suggestion, "That's right!"
We all start discussing possible ways I could use it not only as a handheld weapon but a whip, rope, grappling hook, maybe even lengthening it out into a thin sword. As the moonlight peeks through the window we blow out the lanterns, settling into our beds.

Sokka and I continue our nightly tradition of combing out each other's hair with the precious heirloom. We don't talk, allowing for the other two in our group to sleep soundly. Sokka is sitting with his lower back fitted against my crossed legs, his shoulders slightly tilted forward in relaxation. He doesn't always allow me to comb his hair so whenever he does I feel quite special. I thread the jade teeth through his locks for the final time, placing it down on a table next to my bed. Without a word he walks over to his pack, fishing out something, hiding it from me and sitting down facing me. I'm clueless to what is going on but I stay silent to see how it plays out.

Sokka scratches the nape of his neck and looks to be contemplating what he's about to say. He speaks in a soft and hushed tone, like he's telling me a secret. "Uh, when Aang wanted to find this one flower he had me come with, and I thought I should pick up an extra incase anything happened. I don't think he really needs it anymore so, here."
He holds out a slightly damaged panda lily to me, the petals are a little wrinkled from being carried around in a pocket. I can't do anything to stop the wide grin that sprouts on my lips. I pluck it from his hand, holding it up to my face. I twirl it between my fingers.
"Aren't these super rare?" I tease.
Sokka hides his face by pretending to slick back loose strands of his hair, "Well yeah I guess. I can take it back if you don't want it."
"No! I do like it, truly."
"Yeah?"
"Of course I do." I lift the flower to my nose, taking in the sweet aroma.

I grab a scrap of extra fabric and gingerly put the flower down. I encase it in the material before sandwiching between some heavy decorations on my night table. Sokka panics, "What're you doing? You're gonna crush it even more!"
I place a hand on his chest, pushing him backwards. He lands with a gentle thud, propping himself up on his elbows. "I'm preserving it. My dad taught me how. We just gotta leave it there for a while and then it will live on forever. That way it will last longer than a day or two."
"Oh."

I look back at him, admiring how the moonlight is caught in his irises. His hair is slightly tousled from when he messed with it but it still looks so smooth and soft. The change in his wardrobe just adds to the etherealness of the sight. I wish I could draw a picture of this moment, he looks so calm compared to when he is trying to be the leader or instructing us how to save everyone's lives. These moments are simple in nature, sure, but they stick in my mind. A smile ghosts over his features before he slips off my bed.
"Goodnight, Y/n."
"Goodnight Sokka."
I fall asleep instantly, physically and emotionally tired from today with a happy feeling flowing through my mind.

------------

The next morning we all get dressed and head out to the main plaza to say our goodbyes. Aang holds out the cloud reading book to Aunt Wu, bowing his head in shame. "By the way, we kind of borrowed your book."
"So you messed with the clouds, did you?"
Sokka, Katara and I are standing off to the side. Katara has her hands nervously clasped in front of her, while Sokka is pointing at her to deflect the blame from him. I slap his hand away, him mocking being hurt even though I didn't hit him that hard. I suppress my laugh to keep from ruining this serious moment.
Aunt Wu loudly chuckles at Aang "Very clever."
"No offence, but I hope this taught everyone a lesson about not relying too much on fortune telling" Sokka declares. He has his hands on his hips, almost looking like an angry mother scolding her children.
"But Aunt Wu predicted the village wouldn't be destroyed, and it wasn't. She was right after all."
Sokka gets right up in the old mans face, "I hate you."
I quickly tug him back by the shoulders with a sheepish smile and force him to move away. "It's gonna be fine, I think that guy is too far gone for you to make any impact," I whisper.

While we walk over to Appa I overhear Aang talking to Aunt Wu one last time. "Can I ask you something?"
"Of course honey."
"You didn't really see love in my fortune, did you? You just told me what I wanted to hear."
My heart breaks at his confrontation. He's so head over heels for Katara that he's scared something might take her away from him.
"I'll tell you a little secret, young airbender. Just as you reshaped those clouds, you have to power to shape your own destiny."
Satisfied with her answer, he airbends over to Appa and settles down on the saddle. Katara has taken the reigns and starts preparing for us to take off. "Goodbye everyone! It was so nice to meet you! Take care, Meng."
The little girl waves back at her, "Take care." Once she thinks we're out of earshot I hear her mutter "Floozy". Sokka and I make eye contact before bursting out in laughter at her dramatics.

------------

Another day of setting up camp has lead to another discovery. Aang picks up a hefty sword that's made of a whale's tooth. The hilt is wrapped with blue cloth and has a small loop at the end to secure it around the wearer's wrist. A tiny amount of fur lines the area where the blade connects to the hilt.
"Lemme see that." Sokka examines it in his hands while I tiptoe to see over his shoulder. I can't help but think that the specific shade of blue correlates to the one we saw at the Southern Water Tribe. "This is a Water Tribe weapon. See if you can find anything else."
We frantically start searching the area, digging in bushes and observing the ground. Katara slides down the side of the hill and joins us. "Did someone loose something?"
"No we found something!"
I step into another area, Sokka quick to follow. I pick up a dark arrowhead and present it to him on the palm of my hand. He pinches the stone between his fingers, rubbing them together. "It's burned."
He glances at the scenery, walking over to a tree with deep scratch and scorch marks. "There was a battle. Water Tribe warriors ambushed a group of firebenders. The firebenders fought back, but the warriors drove them downhill." Sokka sprints down to the shoreline, us trailing behind. I've fully become invested in the story he has made up out of nowhere.

Sand shifts beneath me as the beach is completely empty. "So then what happened?"
"I don't know the trail ends here."
"Wait! Look!" Katara exclaims, directing our attention to a lone boat docked behind boulders.
Unlike the Fire Nation ships we have seen this boat is constructed from sturdy wood, with large blue sails tied up and a lantern hanging from a white curve attached to the bow. It doesn't appear to be damaged by any means, just a little dirty from being put on shore.
The siblings run to the boat, Sokka brushing his hands against the side. I follow with my hand hovering over my knife. There is a small possibility that Fire Nation troops are still there in hiding, so I can never be too safe as I hold the smooth jade in my hand.
"Is this dad's boat?"
"No, but it's from his fleet. Dad was here."

Due to Sokka's insistence we set up camp next to the boat, building a small fire. Aang curled up on Appa's paw while Katara was wrapped up in her sleeping bag. I watch the dancing flames from my own bedroll, Sokka poking at the logs with a stick. He seems to be deep in thought, absentmindedly fidgeting around. A sound alerts both of us, I'm quick to rise on my feet in a defensive position. Sokka draws his boomerang, preparing to throw it at a moments notice.
"Who's there?" he calls out.
A tall man walks out from the shadows, his upper body being wrapped in bandages that extends down his left arm. He was dressed in Water Tribe colors, with long dark hair. A small satchel is wrapped around his waist although he isn't armed from what I can tell. His face looks tired, yet is surprised to see us. 
"Sokka?"
"Bato?"
Katara and Aang stir, confused at Sokka's outburst. His sister is quick to repeat his phrase, "Bato!"
The siblings run up and embrace him without a second thought. Aang and I share a glace of confusion since we have never heard of this man before. Now that I think about it, there was hardly any older men staying at the Southern Water Tribe. They had all gone missing...

"It's so good to see you two. Oh, you've both grown so much!" 
Aang and I walk up, him bowing respectfully, "Hi, I'm Aang."
I do the same, "Hello, I'm Y/n."
Before Bato can respond he's cut off by Sokka and Katara asking "Where's dad?" and "Is he here?"
"No, he and the other warriors should be in the Eastern Earth Kingdom by now."
Sokka's body language drastically shifts from excitement to disappointment. A cold breeze swirls around us, making me hug my torso for warmth. "This is no place for a reunion. Let's get inside." Bato encircles Katara and Sokka's shoulders, motioning for us to follow. 
Aang and I quickly gather up everyone's things, packing them onto Appa's saddle before we slowly follow. 
I find it alarming at how much Sokka keeps referring to his dad, longing for them to reunite. I don't have all the information to piece everything together, but I am lead to the assumption that he must've left at a young age. Since he is a part of the 'warriors' it's possible he has left to go fight. But what exactly?

------------
Word Count: 5,030

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!!!

Hello everyone! Since I have been working on this story for three whole years I decided it was time for some change. I created a new cover and changed my username to something new <3 I hope you like the new design!
I decided to make this chapter extra long as a special treat since I have been gone for so long. I honestly have not been feeling too much motivation and I didn't have a lot of ideas on what to write for you, but I randomly got this massive burst of determination to make something. I really hope that this chapter was to your liking! 

I'm going to be starting college very soon, so I don't know what the upload schedule would be like but if you've been here for a while you already know I'm bad at being consistent with my publishing (⌒_⌒;) Anyways I do have some ideas for future chapters, but then again I have no idea how long that is going to take me since we are still getting through season one... oops. Thank you so much for being so patient with me!!

I'm wishing you all the best and I hope that you are doing well! Please remember to take care of yourself! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 665 56
In a raging war that has spanned over the course of a hundred years, all hopes of ending it and bringing balance to the world lay on the shoulders of...
96.5K 1.9K 19
You're the daughter of the beifong's and sister to toph. When toph was born your parents put you in training to protect her but as she grew up, you k...
5.5K 190 29
"You love him, don't you? I see the way you look at him. It's like he's your whole world. I can't possibly blame you for falling in love with someone...
20.9K 537 29
Where your friends become your enemies, and your enemies become your friends 🌊 🌳 🔥 🌪 Uncle had told her stories of the old days, when she car...