Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)

By __GooDVibez__

You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have anot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
#LaurenIsOurPrincess
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#DinahDefenseSquad
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
The End
Sequel
Thanks!
Truth Behind Lies

Chapter 28

6K 230 135
By __GooDVibez__

A/N hey! Guys, sorry but this chapter will just be a filler because just because. Love you guys tho! Remember that! I love you all special and Husband and beautiful people that never failed to amaze me!
-------------------------------

"Hey! Y/N! Slow the fuck down!" Miley screamed over you.

"It's not just you who is in this car!" She screamed slapping your arm.

You slammed the break and good thing Miley is wearing her seatbelt. You were sobbing on the steering wheel now. You stopped in front of someone's house.

"I'm sorry Miley." You said and breathed in and out quickly hiccuping "It-it just hurt so much." You said.

"I didn't know this will happen." Miley said.

"N-No it's better now or never right?" You said and chuckled. "The thing is Miley, I started very hard. It's not just Lauren who I lost."

"The others as well." Miley said.

"Yeah, I was mad at them for not telling me but really now I know why. They want me to be better and end my suffering so they let me forget at least for a little. But their suffering, your suffering never stopped and I pushed you guys away." you said and sobbed even more.

When all the sudden someone knocked on my window. I quickly wiped my tears away and rolled down. Much to my surprise Camila greeted me.

"Oh," Camila said. "Hi!"

"H-Hello." I said hiccuping.

"Oh my. Did you go to Lauren?" Camila asked.

All you can do is nod your head.

"Oh, Y/N. Why don't you spend the night in my house? It's already late and you don't look like you're capable of driving." Camila said, concern written all over her face.

"Well I'm here with someone." You said and leaned back. Miley leaned over and greeted Camila who looks like she's seeing a ghost.

You look over at Miley. "Yeah, she's a fangirl so."

"Isn't she Camila from Fifth Harmony?" Miley asked.

"Yup!" You said. You again looked at Camila who is now looking at the floor blushing.

"Why are you out here so late?" You asked.

"Well I heard I speeding car and all the sudden stopped and I looked over at my window." Camila said and pointed at her house "Then I recognized your car, then I was really hoping it was you or else I would've been kidnapped or worse." She said and nervously laughed.

"So, well are you guys coming?" Camila asked the two of you and you nodded. Camila walked over at the house while you parked your car. It might be strange since you really don't know Camila that much but you are hoping to even know her better. She has a nice soul and really friendly and you'd be surprise of how smart she could be.

After you parked both you and Miley walked it of the house and took your bags with you. Meeting Camila on the porch.

"My mom and dad are in a business dinner so it's just me and Sofi." Camila said while you all entered the house.

"Sofi! Come meet our visitors!" Camila said.

You heard tiny footsteps that's reaching you guys halfway. You looked down to see another cute little Cabello.

"Hello." She said and hugged you and went over to Miley to hug her as well.

"You're Miley Cyrus!" Sofi squealed.

"Yeah I am! And you're Sofi!" Miley said.

"Have you guys eaten? Because me and Sofi are starting dinner." Camila invited and Miley's stomach growled followed by your stomach growling as well. Then there was a dead air for a second then all of you burst out laughing.

"Yeah, we're hungry." You said and followed the Cabellos towards the kitchen. However, Miley is smiling at the fact that you still have the trait of being optimistic. You could still laugh and smile even if not so long ago you were crying the amount of Pacific Ocean. it's just that you were known to not mope around for a long time and Miley loves that trait of yours.

After dinner and helping Camila wash the dishes while Miley played with Sofi. Sofi dragged the two of you by the hand towards the living room.

"Can we please watch High School Musical?" Sofi said. "Since mom and dad will be back tomorrow."

"But Sofi you're bed time is at 10 which is in 10 minutes." Camila argue.

"Please... Just one." Sofi pleaded and pulled on her pleading puppy dog face. You and Miley would've already gave up and say yes but it's the sister that has to say yes. Camila stared at her sister sternly and Sofi's head hang low. She's walking slowly towards the exit of the living room and once she's at it she looked at Camila with a very sad expression and sighed.

"This could just be the very night that I will spend it with my idol. But no." Sofi said softly and walked slower. Camila sighed.

"Ugh! Sofi! Fine!" Camila said. Sofi jumped and had a very wide grin that all of you reciprocated. "But! We're just watching one and after that you go to sleep." Sofie nodded and hugged Camila.

You were reminded of your big sister by Camila. And with that you adore Camila.

In the middle of the movie where the lead singer sings to his girl and Camila and Sofi stood up sing along. You, however put Sofi on your back for a piggy back ride. The three of you dancing around, twirling. Miley took the closest phone and take a video of it. It is quiet the scene it is sweet and cute and just adorable! My heart could melt any minute now!

As Miley video taped the dance performance laughing in the background when you twirled so fast Sofi shrieked and giggled. Sofi loves you even more.

As the credits roll Miley looked over at the three of you and she awed. Sofi is sitting on your lap snuggled on your left side while Camila's head rested on your right shoulder and her arm draped on your stomach while both of your arms are wrapped safely around the Cabello sisters. Miley took a picture from her phone, then yours and Camila's.

Miley however, being in so much Awe she posted it on Instagram and shared it on Twitter with the caption "Sister bond" nothing else well of course tagging you and Camila. Then the fans went crazy.

Miley wakes you and Camila up. But careful not to wake Sofi.

"You two wake up!" Miley said.

The both of you groaned but wakes up anyway. "What?" You whispered.

"Take Sofi to her bedroom." Miley said.

Camila was about to take Sofi from your arms but you insisted. "Lead the way." you said and she smiled.

The both of you tucked in Sofi and went downstairs to join Miley. The time is now 11:45.

"Now I can't sleep!" Camila whined and so did you.

Then the three of you decided to just hang around for a bit and checked your phones.

"What? Miley? What? -@THEharmonizer"

"Miley and Y/N is at the Cabello household.. Is she the one? - @momento5H"

"Awe! This is so cute! I shipped them at the very beginning! Let it be canon! #(yours and Camila's ship name) -@canonballz"

"Woah, this is trending." Miley said.

"Well, the pic is cute!" You said deciding to post it tomorrow.

"Guys! The hashtag is trending worldwide!" Miley said.

"Are they mad?" You asked.

"Wait why would you ask that?" Camila asked.

"Because Camren." You said. Camila slapped your arm.

"Actually quiet the opposite." Miley said.

"What are they saying?" You asked.

"You have a phone!" Miley said and Camila giggled.

"My phone is dead."

"Well they ship you and Camila." Miley informed

"Really?" You asked and Camila giggled.

"I'm surprised Camren shippers are not threatening you yet." Camila said.

"Yet... Wait for it." You said.

---

You and Miley went back to LA after spending the night and the morning at Cabello's.

"That was fun." Miley said while driving because she's too scared of you driving from last night.

"Yeah, Camila reminds me of Letusha, like sooooo much!" You said.

"Is that why you just have this look of endearment?" Miley asked.

"Maybe." You said.

---

It's been two days since the incident in Miami and you and Miley are preparing to go to the twin's house to try and apologize.

"This is nerve racking." You said.

Miley just chuckled and press the doorbell of the Mitchell's residence.

You have the twins favourite food and of course their parent's faves as well.

Shay opened the door with a smile only to find you and Miley standing there. She has a stern look in her face and she walked out instead of inviting you in.

"What's up." she said and folded her arms on her chest.

"I brought your favourite foods." You said and smiled.

"Thanks," Shay said. "Is that all?" She asked.

"I'm also here to apologize about what happened a week or two ago." you said.

"Really?" Shay asked. "Because the following week when we tried contacting you, you never answered your phone!" Shay said her face turning red.

"I-I'm sorry I-" you tried to explain.

"What? That you needed space? Or the time?" Shay asked.

"Shay!" Miley said.

"What? It's true! She's pushing us away and I wonder how you're still here considering that she never really talked to you after she remembered everything. She just rush-" Shay said but Miley cut her off.

"Never really talked to me? For your information Shay! It was my house that she first made a stop on." Miley said. "She uploaded her videos at different times so you won't be able to track her down."

"But-" Shay said.

"But what? But I was never considered to be a part of her new life? When all of you lived with her you left me and Brad away from her!" Miley said. "I know it was a majority decision who could stay and what will happen! You planned everything without me! And never mentioned anything to Camila, Dinah, Ally and Normani that I was a part of the gang too."

"But that doesn't matter! What matters now is that I'm here for Y/N when she actually needs someone to lean on to." Miley said.

"Wha-what's going on?" Shay asked.

"Oh nothing! Not that you all cared anyways! You guys just assumed that she shut you all down-" Miley said.

"Hey, Miles it's ok let's go-" you said.

"No, it's not ok. They thought you were shutting them down when in reality you were too wasted to function and answer a phone call. Lived on the street because there is no one at home to go home to. They called you but yet they did not care enough to know what exactly happened!" Miley said fuming.

Then the door opened revealing Andres. "Did I hear everything right?" He asked.

Miley just scoffed. "You were that wasted that you lived on the street?" He asked.

"Yeah! She slept on the bleachers, in a library, under her car and when I found her she was with her family!" Miley said.

The twins then looked at you and you were looking down. "Guys, if you really cared about her, you shouldn't have assumed. I know that you were mad but that doesn't mean you can go so hard on her. I understand two years of letting Y/N go but we all continued our lives back then. Sure it hurt to see her when we visit but that was not her fault." Miley said.

"Oh, Y/N." The twins said and hugged you. There were a lot of tears and you still didn't tell them about Lauren.

Then after that they decided to come with you and Miley. To go home and be together again.

The twins followed your car not knowing about the event that occurred two days ago.

"Are you gonna tell them?" Miley asked.

"Not right now, no." You said.

After a moment of silence... "Thanks Miles." You said.

"For what?" She asked.

"For being there. For protecting me." You said.

"It's ok, Y/N we are family. We protect our own." Miley said. The both of you smiled at each other and went home.

--

"So the four of us is going to Zac's or Cara's?" Shay asked.

"Zac's first." You answered.

The trip to Zac's was easy. He's the one waiting for you to reach him. He knows that you're a proud person so he was trying to teach so when he saw you pull over at his garage he waited for your knock and hugged you so tight.

"Gosh, Y/N! I missed you!" He said.

"It's just a week since we last seen each other." You said

"Actually a month and a week." He said and when he let go of you he softly squeezed your biceps and did it again.

"Yes, I'm here." You said and everyone laughed.

--

"Cara, cara, cara!" You said since she's sleeping and you climbed the tree just to get in her bedroom the others decided to stay downstairs.

"15 more minutes." Cara asked, unlike any other kids that asks for 5 more minutes.

You stifled your laugh and grabbed her foot and drag her out of the bed until her body let out a loud thud against the floor. She did not open her eyes but she groaned.

"Y/N! You're the only one that wakes me up like that!" Cara said with a furious look in her eyes.

"Then wake up!" You said.

"Ugh! What do you want?" Cara asked.

"I'm here to apologize about the things I've said earlier and those times I did not answer your calls when Simon alerted you guys that I was missing and I-" you said.

"Wait what? Alerted you missing?" Cara asked.

"Yeah because I walked out of the mansion and-" you said.

"Missing? For how long? How comes I was never notified about this?" Cara said now fully awake but and standing up.

"You might be forgetting that your were not also answering your phone when I was calling you not so long ago." You said.

Then realization came to her and she grinned widely. "That is because my phone is at the mansion. I left it at my nightstand."

"You piece of a-" you said but Cara tackles you and both of you landed on the floor with a loud thud alerting the others downstairs. Cara started tickling you. "Help!" You cried out.

"I am going up there!" Zac said.

"No don't. This is how they usually make up to each other. As if you guys don't know!" Miley said.

"Sorry, it slipped out of my mind. It's been too long since the last time they did that." Zac said.

---

"Wow, it's nice for everyone to be here." You said after ending the call.

"Who you called?" Andres asked.

"Brad." you said.

Everyone looked at you with an eye brow raised higher than the Mount Everest. "what?" You shrugged.

"Brad?" Shay asked.

"Brad Simpson?" Andres asked.

"Yeah." You said and nodded.

"The person that you hate so much?" Zac asked.

"The one that you punched in the face." Cara said.

"Yes! Yes! That guy! That Homer looks better than him."You said.

"Why?" Miley asked.

"Because I need help from each one of you." You said.

"And that is?" They all asked except for Miley who seemed to kinda understand now.

"To win Lauren back." You said with so much determination and sincerity and that's what made the gang to agree instantly. They want you and Lauren to be together ever since you guys are kids!

I am thankful as well that you did not give up that easily... Keep it up Y/N!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 852 17
Three years later, music artist Paige must face her past once again. When an upset in her career leads Simon Cowell to think she needs some assistanc...
8.9K 218 16
Everything was going right for both Justin and Lauren until that night. Everything changed and their relationship ended. Justin does everything he ca...
33.8K 792 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister
9.9K 256 26
It's a Camren fanfic. Fifth Harmony after 4 years of success they break up in the most tragic way. The only ones that continued their career is Laure...