All The Love Songs About You...

By ashley_swift

"And suddenly all the love songs were about her." Erynn Wiggins, Lead Vocalist of the up and coming band "Qui... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: The Yellow Flower
Chapter 2: Eater of French Toasts
Chapter 3: I'm going to Berlin!
Chapter 4: I'm the Band Manager
Chapter 5: Can I take you out?
Chapter 6: Caoimhe
Chapter 8: Caoimhe's Drunk Escapade
Chapter 9: Berlin Music Festival
Chapter 10: No Hug?
Chapter 11: She's Mystery Girl
Chapter 12: Afterparty
Chapter 13: I have a crush
Chapter 14: Day 2
Chapter 15: Can I text you?
Chapter 16: Back Home
✨ Special Chapter ✨
Chapter 17: let's keep it a secret
Chapter 18: Dinner Date
Chapter 19: I Love You
Chapter 20: Love isn't enough
Chapter 21: We need to talk
Chapter 22: It's Over
Chapter 23: A Fresh Start
Chapter 24: 8 months
Chapter 25: Men are Assholes
Chapter 26: I miss her
Chapter 27 1/2 : I need to see her
Chapter 27 2/2 : She moved on
Chapter 28: Stuck with you
Chapter 29: Begin Again...
Chapter 30: Clueless Friends
Chapter 31: Hi mom
Chapter 32: Home
Epilogue
The Marriage Bargain
Bonus Chapter: My Fiancée!

Chapter 7: Mystery Girl

2K 80 1
By ashley_swift

Erynn Wiggin's POV

"I'm not feeling too well guys, I don't think I'll join you tonight." I said.
We just dropped off Paige and Caoimhe at the cafe where they're meeting a journalist so it's just me, Heidi and Thalia now.

"Oh come on Erynn, don't be a killjoy!" Heidi replied, tugging on my arm to get me to go bowling with them.

I'm currently sitting inside the van and we're right in front of the bowling alley where we're supposed to have some fun. But I have a different idea in mind. So I made up an excuse.

"Let her be babe, she's been working hard these days, let her rest." Thalia butted in before I could reply. I gave her an appreciative smile which she reciprocated before pulling Heidi along with her to the entrance.

Heidi stuck her tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes at her before shouting, "Have fun you two! See you at home!" Right as I closed the van door.

"Can we stop by that cafe from this morning? Where Paige bought breakfast?" I immediately asked the driver. For some reason, I just can't get the girl that I saw there earlier. Not the lady with the weird jacket, but her friend. She's a stranger I know, but the moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew I wanted to get to know her.

So now here I am, skipping time with my friends for a slim chance of seeing her again. I shook my head, smiling at my stupidity.

"Oh the things I do for pretty girls.." I chuckled to myself.

————————xx——————-xx——————-

"We're here miss Erynn." The driver Peter announced.

"Just Erynn, Pete. And thank you, you can go now, I'll just take an uber." I said stepping out of the van.

I crossed the street and sat in the exact place where the mystery girl sat with her weird jacket friend. I took a look around, there's quite a few people milling around, some going home, some getting ready to party and others just simply enjoying a cup of coffee. Which reminded me that I should do the same.

I stood up and went straight to the door. I went in and the strong smell of coffee immediately filled my senses. I stood fourth in line and once again looked around, hoping to see her.

"Hi I'm Mary, What can I get you?" The barista's cheery but noticeably tired voice interrupted my search. I looked up at the menu, "Hi I'll get a green tea to go please and maybe a strawberry cupcake as well." I smiled at the barista and handed her my card.

"Right away ma'am, can I get your name please?"

"Erynn. E-R-Y-N-N"

"You can wait over there."

"Awesome, thanks."

After getting my drink and cupcake in hand, I went out and saw that my previous seat was taken, so I found a vacant seat and took a bite of my cupcake. I continued not so subtly looking around that people are giving me weird looks. I mean is it wrong to look around now? Am I not allowed to do it?

"Hi, sorry to bother you but are you Erynn Wiggins? Like from the band?" A shy looking girl asked me with her phone out in her hands.

Oh. So that's why I'm getting looks. They recognized me.

"Hi yeah, that's me" I said scratching the nape of my head and adjusting my posture. I'm still not used to this.

"Oh my god, can we please take a photo together? I'm a big fan!" The girl almost looks ready to hyperventilate so I immediately said yes and took a photo with her. She wanted an autograph but seeing as she wasn't prepared to see me, she doesn't have a paper I can sign on.

"Can you sign my bra?"

"Sorry what?"

"I meant can you sign my arm? I'd love to get it tattooed."

"Oh uh are you sure? I mean we can just ask for a paper or a napkin maybe?" Having a tattoo of my signature seems a bit too extreme, especially since we're just a new band with only one song out yet.

"For sure! I would love to have the other members' signatures as well, I'm just a really big fan of you guys!" She replied, presenting her forearm to me.

"Thank you so much, this is really so sweet of you! We appreciate it!" I said while signing her arm. Good thing I always carry a sharpie or pen with me, for when I get sudden bursts of inspiration and I need to write out lyrics. Of course I have a phone but I prefer actually writing the lyrics out than typing them in.

After that encounter, a few more people came forward asking for photographs and so before a crowd forms, I decided it's time to get out of here. I quickly threw away my empty cup and just brisk walked out of there. I didn't have the time to book an uber so I decided to just walk home.

Ping!

As I was walking home, my mind can't help but to wander back to the mystery girl. She's like a song that I can't get out of my head, and as a musician, it's frustrating.

This has never happened to me before with other girls. Sure when I see pretty girl, I'd think about them but just like the saying, out of sight, out of mind, I forget them the second I don't see them. Now I'm not saying that I'm a player because I'm not, I just like to flirt when I'm single.

Once I've arrived home, I was surprised to see Paige already lounging on the couch, munching on my snacks.

"Don't you have your own place? What are you here for?" I asked, plopping down beside her.

"Waiting for you." She replied, swallowing the last piece of my chips. She turned off the tv and focused her attention on me. "So?"

"So?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at her. What did I do now? I got up to grab a glass of water and Paige followed me with her eyes. Seriously what did I do now?

"Caoimhe is mad at you." Paige deadpanned.

"Huh? We were fine earlier." I replied confused. I tried to recall what I did to make her mad at me but I got nothing. I scratched my head and looked questioningly at Paige.

"You are so dumb. I don't know how you survive." Paige rolled her eyes at me and turned the tv back on.

I emptied my glass and put it in the sink before walking back to sit beside Paige. Now I'm more confused and curious about what I apparently did.

"Seriously what did I do?" I sat sideways on the couch fully facing Paige and turned the tv off. She turned to me and sighed. Caoimhe is one of my closest friends and I would feel so bad not knowing what I did to her.

"Honestly, she didn't even explain the whole thing to me. I just know it's something you did." Paige answered "Now let me watch my show in peace." I gave back the remote and went inside my room.

I plopped face down on my bed and groaned. Girls and their emotions, I would never understand it. I took out my phone and tried calling Caoimhe but it always goes to voicemail.

"Hey Paige, where's Kweevs?" I shouted out at Paige from my room too lazy to walk out.

"What?"

"Where's Caoimhe?"

"She's with Heidi and Thalia!"

I gave up calling her as I didn't want to disturb whatever she's doing. And opted to just send a text. Hopefully she see it and actually tells me what I did wrong so I can fix it.

I waited to see if Caoimhe will reply back but she didn't. At least she read it, which means she's not that mad at me, right?

I tossed my phone to the side of the bed and decided to just write some songs. Songwriting has always helped me get my mind off of things as I can simply turn my thoughts and feelings into lyrics.

I grabbed my guitar from the corner and sat on my beanbag with my notebook open in front of me. I started strumming a few chords and humming random melodies until the lyrics come to me.

She is a dreamer
She is my dream girl,
She smiled and laughed
All I could think was;
"Oh shit"

I chuckled to myself, ripping the page off the notebook and crumpling it into a ball. That was the cringiest thing I've written ever since high school, since I wrote that song for Caoimhe.
Speaking of Caoimhe, I grabbed my phone off of my bed and checked if she replied yet. She didn't. So she is mad.

I saw a new message from Heidi and clicked on it.

I snorted at her text persuading me with alcohol. I kinda felt bad lying earlier that I don't feel good, but right now, I honestly don't feel too good. I feel a headache coming so I opted out of going and will just wait for them to call me.

I went out of my room and told Paige who's now sprawled out on the couch that the three girls went clubbing and we should stay up to pick them up later. I got a thumbs up in reply before I went back to my room.

I decided to take a quick nap and just set an alarm for later. We do have early rehearsals tomorrow. I'll need the sleep. We'll start planning the setlist for the music festival and changing the arrangements.

The Berlin Music Festival is only two weeks away and thinking about it makes me feel giddy like a child all over again. I'm really living the dream. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and the feeling that something good is coming my way.

Author's note: this chapter we found out why Erynn is not at the bowling alley. And who could that mystery girl be? 🫣😉 and Erynn wrote a song for Caoimhe? What could it be about? I've also hinted at Erynn being a chick magnet and being oblivious about it, just like our P'fa 😆

Next we'll know about Caoimhe's night out and who she might meet! And finally Erynn and Saffron's first meeting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 123 8
What happens when both the enemies fall for the same girl ?? Let's see......
1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
haven By tri

Fanfiction

11.2K 376 16
haven : stories on random get aways of ABV and ACH this contains variety of stories may it be flashbacks or at their present time. made purely for...
435K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...