Fangs of Deception

By Lypstical

( Previously titled MY VAMPIRE MASTER) [ COMPLETE ] • His words are sweet, fangs are sensual and he knows jus... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 6

175 10 18
By Lypstical

Winn stared at Kaelyn with raised eyebrows, while waiting for his question to be answered, but Crimson only focused on her as he clenched his fist with a glare.

"Get back inside," he said, his tone authoritative.

With only a hesitant nod, she held onto the doorknob and swiftly shut the door.

When she was out of sight, Crimson turned his glare to Winn. "What brings you to my house?"

Winn's shaky hands had completely stopped at the sight of Kaelyn and he stood more upright, looking up at Crimson. "I didn't get to introduce myself to that girl because she was standing far away, but she definitely called you Master."

"So what if that's the case?" Crimson tilted his head, taking a step forward.

"I.... I..." Winn stepped back, looking away from Crimson's glare.

"Whatever she calls me should be no concern of yours."

"I ... I agree with you." Winn clenched his fists, clearing his throat a few times while he faced the ground. "I actually brought a message from Demeena. She wishes to see you."

At the mention of Demeena's name, Crimson turned around to face the path that would lead him to his front door, then only spoke after he had taken a few steps.

"As usual, tell Demeena I'm not interested."

"But s-"

Before Winn could get to the end of his sentence, Crimson was out of sight.

Now alone, Winn crouched down with his hands on top of his head and eyes shut, whispering to himself that Demeena's orders were the law and having failed, he could only hope she wouldn't lose it.

He spent a few minutes in the same position, mustering the courage to appear before Demeena.

When he finally got up, he walked slower than a human, talking out loud to himself how he would explain himself to her.

~

Kaelyn was on her bed, rocking back and forth with her arms wrapped around herself and beads of sweat from her forehead almost running down the sides of her face.

When the door suddenly swung open until its edge hit the wall, she flinched and got up from the bed, running to the corner with trembling hands.

"M-Master..." she trailed off, her breath heavy.

As he approached in silence, she looked around, then made an attempt to run to the next corner, but he dashed in front of her and pinned her against the wall with his hand tightly wrapped around her wrist.

"You're hurting me," she hissed as she looked to the side.

"I thought I made it clear to you to not step outside," he said calmly.

"The door was open and- ahh!"

"And what?" he asked, squeezing tighter.

"I .... I couldn't help it. Forgive me."

"Should I take it that you'll be one to frequently break the rules?"

"No! I promise to never break the rules again." She cried.

"It better not, because....." He trailed off, holding onto her chin to make her look up and when she did, he only wiped her tears, then stepped away.

As he turned around, she massaged her wrist, then flinched when he faced her again and approached.

Frantically looking around, she took a few steps back with a quivering lip.

Suddenly, he darted across the room and had her against the wall. He then held onto the sides of her face and whispered, "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you."

She then shuddered in his arms when she felt his touch and her breath hitched with eyes shut.

"Look at me," he said calmly.

He waited, but it took a while.

"I said look at me," he said, his tone more dominant.

When she opened her eyes, he kissed her, then rubbed the back of his hand on her cheek.

"Are you still upset with me, Master?" she asked.

"With those innocent eyes looking at me, no."

"Really?"

"Now that I'm your master, what do you and I share?"

She thought about it as she sniffled. "A .... special bond."

He kissed her forehead. "Which is why I expect you to do as I say. You're a good girl, aren't you?"

"Y-yes," she said with a smile, lost in his alluring gaze.

"Since you're a good girl, starting now, I expect nothing less from you."

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Now, the fact that Winn saw you m-"

"Was he the one I saw outside?"

He only glared at her.

She cleared her throat. "No questions."

He guided her to the bed and once they sat down, he pondered for a while.

"Now that you're with me, you can know a few things about me," he said. "I run the only circus in town."

"A circus? Forgive me but I can't even imagine you as part of one."

"I'm not a performer, I only run it. Just so you know, it greatly adds to my wealth."

As he continued to describe just how much more wealthy it made him, she brought her hands together as she looked at him from a certain angle, that being his strong neck and base of his jawline.

It was only when he gently grabbed onto her chin that she snapped out of it for a second, only to get lost in his gaze as he stroked her chin.

"I want you to perform at the circus," he said.

"Me? I don't think I can do anything over there," she said.

"With that flexibility, of course you can."

"But you said I wasn't supposed to go outside."

"Change of plans," he said. "As you're already mine, it'll change nothing."

"What do you mean, Master?"

"No questions," he whispered to her.

"Yes, Master."

"Good."

He then made her sit in his lap and gently brushed his fingers along her neck, making her lips part at the sensation.

"I need it," he whispered.

"What do you need, Master?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck with eyes shut, lost at the sensation on her neck.

"You know what I need." Slowly, he stuck out his tongue and let it slide along a spot on her neck, making her toes curl in pleasure.

"Master!" She gasped.

With a hand on her waist to keep her still, the other one rested on the back of her neck as he whispered, "May I?"

With a heavy breath, she held onto him tighter, ready for what was coming.

"Yes."

As soon as he sank his fangs into her flex, she bit on her tongue as she screamed, then relaxed when he began to suck. Taken by the sensual feeling, she adjusted her neck more to give him room, falling deeper into his sinister seduction.

~

Upon Winn's return to Demeena's castle, he walked along the staircase and as he got closer to the top and she came into view, he thought of turning back since he had only bad news.

She was seated in her black throne chair, the slit of her long black dress so high that her underwear could be seen. She leaned back, the top part of her bust more exposed and poking out in her sleeveless dress.

"Good, you're finally here," she said, looking at her long nails painted in black. "What good news have you brought for me?" Her red lips curved into a smile. "When will my darling come?"

She got up from her seat and poked out her hip, exposing her thigh even more as she stared at Winn with an unsettling smile.

"Don't just stand there, speak!" she yelled.

As Winn flinched, he shut his eyes for a second with his head low.

"Do you have a mouth or not? I need to know when he'll come!" She clapped excitedly.

"He's.... he's.." Winn swallowed hard. "...not interested."

"What?!" She exclaimed and was right in Winn's face in a blink of an eye. "Did you actually make an effort to convince him or are you just that useless?"

He took a few steps back, as if that would save him, then spoke without looking up at her. "I really...tried, but-but there was a girl there and she called him Master."

Demeena dropped her hand and furrowed her eyebrows as she processed what she had just heard. She let out a bitter chuckle and tilted her head while still standing in front of Winn. "My darling moved on that quick? It can't be. Who was it?"

"I.... I don't know. I've never seen her before, she was in his house."

Demeena paced with wide eyes, her scream so loud that it sounded like a roar. The grip on her dress tightened, as if she would rip it.

"How is it that there's another girl?"

"I... I don't know." Winn said, frozen in place with tense shoulders.

Demeena was a gorgeous and seductive woman. Everything from her eyes, lips and strut, made men fall at her feet, but there was nothing attractive about her whenever she would lose her temper. Her terrifying intent to harm was always obvious, but Winn had to endure all that came with working for her.

"How many times have you proven to me that you'll always be useless?" Demeena wrapped her hand around Winn's neck and lifted him off the ground with a grin.

As Winn's leg's dangled, he closed his eyes. "Please don't-"

With an aggressive grunt, she launched him across the room and his body hit the floor only when it crashed into the wall.

She ruffled her long black hair, then fixed it as if to compose herself, but it wasn't yet the time. "Get out of my sight!" she screamed.

Winn instantly got up and rushed out to get away from her before another outburst.

When Demeena was alone, she rested her hand on her forehead with her eyes shut, a grunt escaping her lips as she stomped her foot.

"Crimson, darling, once again, I lose." She sighed, then crossed her arms as she looked at one of her other servants on standby. "Who could this girl be?

~

As Winn walked along the hallway of the mansion, he kept his head low in defeat. He was also a vampire but could never match up to Demeena's strength.

He found himself working for her only because of the love of his life, Arya, but she belonged to Demeena's brother, Dorian and he was her master.

Winn's dragged feet came to a halt when he heard Arya scream from the bedroom.

With the door open, he got closer and the sight before him was that of Dorian on top of her, sucking on her neck in a way that caused her to scream.

The moment Winn saw Dorian look at him with a smirk, he knew just how much he enjoyed torturing Arya in front of him.

Despite his fury, which made him clench his fists at the sight of the love of his life having to endure the torture, there was nothing he could do about it, so he unclenched his fists and walked away.

As he continued to hear her screams, he shut his eyes, once again despising how he had to live in that castle as Demeena's servant and endure it all just to watch over Arya.

~

A few days after her first night of intimacy with Crimson, Kaelyn adjusted to living with him.

On the day he had planned to take her to the circus, she stood in front of the mirror, looking at the dress he had given to her.

Apart from being a perfect fit for her figure, she felt so beautiful and luxurious in it that she walked around with a giggle. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail with a few strands left loose.

When Crimson came in, she stopped in her tracks, too intimidated by his seductive and dominant gaze to move.

"Come to me," he said.

Right on the spot, she approached him, her gaze low and heart racing the closer she got.

When she was right in front of him, her breath hitched when he suddenly pulled her closer and rested his hands around her waist.

"You look gorgeous," he whispered on her neck.

As soon as she felt the back of his cold hand brush against her cheek, she dropped her head to the side and held onto his wrist

When she saw him tilt his head to kiss her, her heart raced even faster since she anticipated it and when she felt his lips, she closed her eyes at the pace of the kiss, slow and passionate, making her want to wrap her arms around his neck.

Suddenly, he stopped kissing her and rubbed his finger on her lip as he stared deep into her eyes.

"We're going out there now. Unless I give you permission, speak to no one. You'll hold my hand at all times. No matter what anyone else calls me, to you, it's still Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Perfect," he whispered, then kissed her again for a few seconds before they left.

When they were outside the mansion, they walked for a while until they reached the main road.

He then placed his arm around her waist. "We're going into the woods."

Before she could even ask why they couldn't just use the main road, he lifted her bridal style and ran at full speed.

While in his arms, her eyes could only get bigger, terrified but amazed. He was so fast that she couldn't even make out a single tree or leaf.

In less than a minute, he put her down, telling her they had arrived.

It took her a while for her to close her mouth as she couldn't believe she had just had such an experience.

When he held out his hand, she placed her hand in his palm with a smile that never left her lips as she thought about their moment in the woods.

Just from outside, she marveled at the beauty of the building before her and couldn't wait to get inside.

When they were inside, she couldn't stop looking around at the performers, who were working on perfecting their circus acts.

She also noticed how they all momentarily stopped to welcome Crimson with great respect, who only waved at them with a poker face and didn't stop for a chat.

She couldn't wipe the smile off her lips as he continued to hold her hand while taking her through the whole building.

With only Crimson on her mind, it overshadowed a lot of what she had seen, especially how some people she came across furrowed their eyebrows at the sight of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334 0 26
I inhaled her scent, making sure she wasn't on anything that I wouldn't want in my system, letting the sweet scent of her blood call to my hidden fan...
68.3K 5.4K 50
Ancient Blood Series: Book 2 - She shook her head the micro amount his grip would allow. "I... I killed all those people!" "Yes," the word came out i...
11.2K 306 24
"Give me two hours of your time every day until spring, and if by then you still don't agree to have sex with me... I'll grant you twenty-four hours...
25.5K 903 31
Twenty-year-old Rosaleen Young is finally living her own life. She has lived her whole life by someone's rules and demands and now is her time to fin...