❤︎ᖴᗩKᗴ ᗩՏ ᖴ⚠︎ᑕK!❤︎ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

✞︎𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢... More

★IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ★
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 12
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13
HAPPY NEW YEAR❤️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 14
ᑕᕼᑭᗩTᗴᖇ 15
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 16
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 17
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 18
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 20
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 21
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 22
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 23
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 24
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 25
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 26
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 27
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 28
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 29
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 30
QnA
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 31
QnA (Answers)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 36
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 37
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 39
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 40
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 41
HELP-
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 42

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 35

1.4K 72 54
By Ghost_bin14

★𝕎𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝-ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ★

"You gotta see the artistry
In tearing the place apart with me, baby. I am unruly in the stands
I am a rock on top of the sand
I am a fist amidst the hands
And I break it just because I can"
___________________________________

SMACK!

a loud sound of skin contact was heard throughout the room. The victim stood still, his cheeks red from the impact. A teen who is 15 years old held no emotion in his eyes.

His father gripped his test paper. His eyes were in rage while looking at the paper in his hands.

'99/100'

His grip crumbled the paper, almost tearing it apart.

"What is this...? Why didn't you get a perfect mark?! Haven't I taught you everything that you need to know?!"
His voice boomed as the teen's mom stood behind the angry man.

"darling, you know that you at least need to get high marks right? Do you want to be a disgrace in our family?" the sweet voice of his mother sounds alluring. But it held no affection in it.

"you know what happens now do you?" his father snaps his finger to signal one of the servants in the room.

The teen's eyes dread in horror as he stared at the all too familiar object he despise the most.

The servant handed his father a ruler, Not just your normal ruler. A metal ruler. That shit hurts like hell. Combining it with the force of his father is more of a bitch.

"HAND!" His father demanded.

The boy shakenly revealed his sleeves filled with wounds. Full of the recovering marks of past beatings.

WACK!

WACK!

wack!

ᴡᴀᴄᴋ!

ʷᵃᶜᵏ!

"GO STUDY!"
the door slammed. The parents leave the teenage boy alone, weeping.
His hand holding his wrist which was bleeding. His eyes were stained with tears and his whole body was shaking.

After minutes of crying, he stood up and treat his wounds with a bandage.
He walks over to his desk and sat on the wooden chair.

"gotta study...I am perfect...perfect... hahaha...hah..."
He mumbled. He opened his textbook and began to study. After an hour and a half of studying, his eyelids started to feel heavy until he can no longer resist it. The boy fell asleep on his desk
.
.
.
.
*sniff sniff*

The teen woke up to the smell of smoke. His lungs were burning from the amount of smoke he inhaled.
"*Cough* *cough* whats-*cough* happening?!" he scurries out of his room. Thinking that the others probably went out already, he decide to head straight for the exit. Before he can step out, he heard footsteps nearing him.

He felt someone bumping into him and knocking him to the ground.
It was his father, running out of the house as well. The man was nearing the door when a plank of wood came dropping down on his boy.

Trapping the man under the big pile of wood.

"son...! Help me...!" his father pleaded at the boy that was on the ground.
The teen just stared at the man who was struggling to get out.
"HELP ME OR ELSE...!" His father shouted making the boy flinched.

The boy's lips quivered into a grin.
He stood up from the ground and stared at the helpless man in front of him.
"WHAT ARE YOU SMILING FOR?!" His father continued to shout.

"you know... it's funny that you're threatening me when you're stuck in that junk..." his voice was sickly laced with a little bit of joy.
It makes him smile seeing the person he once feared the most was now helpless in front of him.

"YOU DARE TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?! YOU FUCKING BRAT!" the man tried to break free from the pile of wood but to no avail.
"I've always...always wanted to see you guys suffer like how I did...hahahahhahh... hah..." the teen walks passed the man. He opens the door and takes one more glance at the man.

"Hope you die painfully..." The teen closed the door while the man shouted profanities.

The voice muffled as the door closed behind him. He stared back at the burning house, His smile never fading.
He spreads his arms.
"What a wonderful day...!" he said in glee. His body drop to the ground while mesmerizing the fire that slowly burnt what he calls 'hell'
"I'm free... haha haha..." he laughs. As if what happened to him was a gift from god.

"I, Vivian Whitlock. Will no longer use the last name of the filthy people that gave life to me..."
.
.
.
.
"huh...? We're out of food already?"

A man with H/c said. Looking at the empty fridge that only has water stored inside and a couple of leftover vegetables.

"Should I go shopping?" Yuri asks his lover.
M/n shook his head and said.
"Nah, I'll do it. You're task is cooking today. And besides, I'm gonna pick up something" The male grabs his bag filled with everything he needed.
"Okay, just be safe okay?" Yuri smiled. M/n returned the smile and went up to Yuri to kiss him on the cheek.
"I will" M/n waved and went out.

M/n was on his way to the supermarket when he sees a commotion going on in the police station near him.
He overheard them and got curious.

"so your parents are already dead after you woke up?"
One of the police asks a teenage boy who has his head hung low.
The teen can only nod.
"I see... that's pretty traumatic...well, we investigated the whole ordeal and it turns out. Someone who despises your parents set your house on fire."
The police added flipping over the papers inside a folder that he was holding.

M/n steps closer so he can hear them.
"do you have anywhere else to go? Like relatives? Or a friend's house you can stay at?" the police bombarded the teen with questions. The boy just shook his head, not saying a word.

M/n felt his heart squeeze. He pitied the young teenager for losing his parents at such a young age.

M/n felt the same way the child did when his mother passed away.
"This sucks...no relatives...no house...parents dead...haah...maybe we can put you up for adoption center?" the police sighed.

"I'll adopt him"

They all look at the source of the voice and so did the teen also.
A man with H/c hair and E/y eyes said.
Some of the police mumbled.
'how did he get in here?'
'what the... what he has been listening to the whole time...?' they murmur.
But m/n could care less about them.

He glanced at the teenager. He could swear the teen glared at him for a split second but shrugged it off as his imagination
"uh...who might you be?" the police ask.
"Sorry for coming here uninvited. I just overheard the commotion here." M/n bowed as a sign of respect.
"I'm M/n Toffle, 20 years old. And I would like to adopt him if no one does" he said confidently.

"I see...nice to meet you Mr. Toffle. I'm the chief officer here. Are you sure you want to adopt him?" The police ask one more time.
M/n nodded.
"Do you have enough money to support this child? Raise him properly? Feed him? And even a stake job?" the police said. M/n frowned at the chief's doubts.

"I'm more than capable to raise him. And if you want to know my wage...here" M/n rummaged through his bag until he found his wallet. He pulled out a paper inside it and slid it toward the officer.

The chief looks at the paper before his eyes widen in shock.
"y-you earn this much a month?!" the man said in shock.
The other police got curious and went behind the chief to look at the paper.
Their eyes soon widen and look back in forth between M/n and the paper.

The teen raises a brow, beginning to get curious too.
M/n smiled at their reaction.

"w...we'll...we'll settle the adoption paper..."
.
.
.
M/n successfully adopted the young teenage boy. Although he glared at
M/n every time he gets the chance.

They went out of the police station. M/n kneeled in front of the teenage boy.
"from now on, you're under my care!"
M/n smiled at the teen who held no emotion.

"why did you adopt me..."
The boy finally said something for a while.
"Hm? Do you not like me?" M/n raised a brow.
"I would've been fine to live in an adoption center...I don't want to have another pesky adult taking 'care' of me..." the boy spat at M/n.
"I don't know what you said, but ill take care of you together with my lover" he pats the boy's head. But his hand was smacked away by the teen.

"Don't touch me... don't act casual with me... don't you ever EVER try to make me like you!" the boy's words were full of venom and hatred. M/n sweat dropped at this.
"uhm...okay...well, this might break one of your rules. But, I didn't catch your name" M/n smiled awkwardly.

The boy clicks his tongue as he heavily sighs.
"Vivian...just Vivian. Don't place your stupid last name in my name"
The boy said.
'is he abused? Or maybe he doesn't like his parents...?' M/n thought.

"uhm... I'm going to the grocery store...erm...hope you don't mind uh..." M/n was a bit nervous since the boy was glaring daggers at him.

Both of them went to the grocery store and M/n bought what he needed.
Sneakily getting stuff for Vivian also.

After some time of shopping, they finally went home.
.
.
.
"yuri! I'm home" M/n said, opening the door for Vivian.
Vivian checks their place out. He hated how it was warm rather than cold like his old house.
Yuri rushed over to the front door.

His ruby-red eyes of his widened when he saw a teen beside M/n.
"so this is the 'thing' that you're planning to pick up?" Yuri said. Leaning against the wall.
M/n chuckled nervously.
Meanwhile, Vivian has a disgusted face while looking at Yuri.

Yuri came towards the boy as said.
"Hey there, I'm Yuri. And you?" Yuri waits for the young boy's response but never gets any. Only a glare from him.
"hehe...his name is Vivian. I adopted him..." M/n said.
"YOU- HUH?!" Yuri screamed in shock.

Vivian smirk.
'yes...shout at your lover...say that you don't want me here. So he can return me...' Vivian hopingly thought.
He thought Yuri would yell at M/n and tell him to send him back to the police station. But the yelling never came. Except Yuri's face was astonished.

"WE GOT OUR OWN KID NOW?!"
Yuri said excitedly.
Vivian's eyes widen.
'what...? Why didn't he yell?! Why?!' Vivian's thoughts went wild as he menacingly stare at the two.

"IM A DAD NOW?!" Yuri was bouncing over the walls as he cannot contain his excitement.
"Well, uh...I don't think he's comfortable around adults...he kinda has a bad mouth..." M/n whispered to Yuri.

Vivian saw this and thought M/n and Yuri were plotting something bad.
"Anyway, Vivian. You'll be Vivian Briar from now on!" Yuri announces happily.
Vivian didn't seem to like what Yuri said.
"What the Don't put your stupid last name over mine! I'm not a dog!" Vivian said.
Yuri flinch at the attitude Vivian gave him.

"aw... that's fine! Vivian, it is then" Yuri smiled. Vivian was confused.
'what?! Why isn't he scolding me?! Scold me and return me damnit!'

"Welcome to the family Vivian!"
.
.
.
For a whole week. Vivian tried to piss M/n and Yuri off to make them return him.        

He cursed, broke their stuff, scream, and did other bad things. But M/n and Yuri always find a way to turn it around.
The worse of it was that they gave Vivian affection he didn't ask for.

Vivian was so pissed at the two that he can't make them return him.

He hates the feeling of their warmth, he hates the way they smiled at him, he hates how he's treated better here, and he hates how the two adults never get angry at him. And he hates how they give him love at every chance they get.

But he always reminds himself that adults can't be trusted and that one day they'll show their true colors.

And there he was in the room that M/n gave him. They made sure that his room was filled with what he needed. Books, a desk, table, shelf, clothes and a mirror.

"Vivian! It's time for dinner! Come and eat while it's still hot" he can hear Yuri's voice booming. He groans and got up from his bed.

He exits his room to find M/n and Yuri already sitting at the dining table.
He sits beside M/n.

M/n gave him a plate of food. 
"eat up," M/n said with a smile plastered on his face.

The three of them ate up in silence. Only the chewing of food can be heard.
Surprisingly, Vivian didn't do the usual picky nature that he usually does.

M/n looks at Yuri. The said male notice his stare and nodded. M/n swallowed the little food in his mouth.
"so...uh, Vivian. The police handed us your information. We learned that you go to Eden as a scholar, that's impressive" M/n said.

Vivian looks at the adult beside him.
"so? Get to the point" Vivian coldly said. M/n chuckled nervously.
"Well, do you want to go back to school? We'll give you everything you need" Vivian's eyes widen a little.
"Why?" he asks.
"uhm...so you can continue your studies?" Yuri continued.

"hm...sure" Vivian avoid contact.
He hated how M/n smile doesn't have any ounce of the facade in it.
"it's decided, let's buy your uniform tomorrow," Yuri said as M/n claps.

The three of them finished their meals and went through their daily routine.
Except for Vivian. He didn't do any of his tactics on getting kicked out.
He instead lay on his bed while deep in thought.

He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice someone knocking and opening the door.
"hey, Vivian" the teen flinched and looks at the door. It was Yuri.
"what do you want?" Vivian bitterly said. His eyes dart at everything but Yuri.

"I know you don't like us but I've been wondering why...?" Yuri sat beside the teen.
"Ever heard of privacy?" Vivian scowl at Yuri.
"do you perhaps hate your parents?" yuris words made Vivian jolt.
"huh, so m/n was right..." yuri mumbled but the teen still heard it.
"what do you mean?" Vivian scrunched his eyebrows. Curious about what the two adults been saying to each other about him.

"it's just that...all three of us share one thing. I lost my parents leaving me with my sister, m/n lost his mom leaving him with his father. And you lost your parents leaving you with nothing...that's why M/n adopted you. He told me that he didn't like the look on your face when he first saw you. You looked so lonely and sad. He took you in so you won't be alone" yuri stared at the vivians reaction.

"I am NOTHING like you guys. don't fucking pity me, I just don't get why you guys haven't thrown me out yet" Vivian confessed. Yuri raised a brow at what the young teen said.
"why would we? Everyone deserves to have parents. I'm sure your parents love you" Yuri smiled.

Vivian frowned at this. His parents never loved him. It was only a play they put on to look perfect. They like being perfect and it basically just rubs up him on being perfect as well.
"They don't...they never did... it's just a giant act" Vivian said. His voice was full of hatred.

Yuri noticed this.
"If your parents hate you then they're missing out. I can see that you're a smart and perfect kid." Yuri chuckled.
"give us a chance. We'll give you the love and care that you need. And all you have to do is to trust us and nothing more." Yuri stood up and walks towards the door.

"after all, you are our son now." Yuri opens the door.
"think about it." he takes one more glance at the teen looking at him with emotionless eyes.
"anyways, goodnight. Sorry for coming here" Yuri shuts the door gently leaving the teen with his own thoughts.

"What a weirdo..."   

A/N: Here is our lil grumpy's info

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958 30 5
❝𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳-𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗞.𝗢. 𝗦𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁-𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱❞ ೃ❤⁀➷ A chaotic teenager with monster strengt...
4.9K 220 9
{𝘀𝘅𝗳 𝘅 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱!𝗼𝗰 / 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿} 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝐋𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫): 𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠�...
2.2K 82 9
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ (𝕄ℂ𝕌 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪) X 𝕊ℙ𝕐𝕩𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊...
43.6K 1.6K 21
" 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙚" 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 .... 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 . 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞�...