Love Me Again

By _sweet_sunshine32

Mara Dawson is a shy, kind, caring and a beautiful person inside out. Spending all her life alone being an or... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
AESTHETICS
Prologue
__
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
__
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 13

150 34 68
By _sweet_sunshine32

WARNING- BIT OF MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

He was still ignoring her. It has been almost an hour since they came here, he got a call from work and has been busy with it. Meanwhile she got a call from Ava who was feeling so guilty that she couldn't stop blaming herself. It took her an hour to calm her down but in the end she made her laugh. So she's happy for that. Now she has to pacify her big, angry man but how? 
So here she was standing in his kitchen thinking about what to tell him.

Though his kitchen was amazing. Actually his whole house was breathtakingly stunning. It was so big that it could fit 3 of her house and still have some space left. It was two-storey and the interior gave manly yet homey vibes. It didn't look like a bachelor's pad but definitely a house belonging to someone masculine. The interior had shades of grey, black and brown even though outside was cream color. 

But what she loved the most was his kitchen. It even had a window wall so one could see the beautiful scenes outside while cooking. It was so beautiful she can literally spend her entire life here. She loved cooking and did it pretty well. She wondered if she had a chance to cook here because she would love to.

(*His kitchen*)

His house felt so warm and welcoming that she could see herself spending her life here. Preparing food for him, pampering him, spending cosy nights on the couch together snuggling, watching movies etc. It was like a beautiful dream.

But for that she needed to convince him to forgive her. She wanted him back. She couldn't bear him staying angry on her.

He came out of his room finishing the talk about his next deploy and saw Mara standing middle of kitchen looking at her hands, lost in her thoughts. He knew it was because of him. She should have known better to perform a stunt like that. He can't even bear thinking what would have happened if he was late.

Shaking his head he went in the kitchen to grab a glass of water, though he wasn't thirsty and it was just to be near her.

Yup he was whipped. He can't even stay properly angry with her

He had just brought the glass to his lips when he felt small hands hugging him from back and her head resting on him.

'I am really really sorry Matt, plz don't ignore me. I promise I won't do anything stupid like that again. Just don't be angry on me. Please'

Just like that his heart melted. All his anger vanished hearing her voice filled with pain and regret. He never wanted to see her eyes filled with tears, especially because of him. But he couldn't remove the image of that guy touching her, being so close to hurt her.

He broke away from the hug keeping the glass on slab, turned around grabbing her wrist in a strong hold making sure she doesn't get hurt and then swirled her around such that she was trapped between his body and the kitchen counter before nuzzling his face in her neck. 

'I didn't like him touching what was mine', he said 

Oh my oh my oh my chocolatey golly gosh!!!!!!!!! What was he doing to her. Her back was pressed tightly against his front such that she could feel every inch of his hard body. Because of their height difference she could hear the soothing sounds of his heartbeat in her ear. He swept off the hair from her neck replacing it with his lips. A soft kiss placed right below her ear. The next on her neck. Then her shoulder. It felt like he was leaving a trail of fire wherever he was touching her. It felt sensational. Her knees felt weak causing her to hold the kitchen counter tightly. His other hand trailed on her bare leg, moving upward with each stroke. Those tiny bolts of electricity went straight to her core causing her to whimper and burrow herself deeper into him. Taking advantage, he bit down on her neck causing a soft moan to release from her mouth at the combined feeling of pain and pleasure. She bit on her lips tightly, embarrassed to make such a sound.

He freed her lips from the bite with his thumb saying, 'Shh don't bite them, that right belongs to me. Moreover I want to hear the sweet sounds you make', he said in her ear in a deep, husky voice before biting her earlobe causing another sound from her.

'He touched what belongs to me and I hated it. If you hadn't been present there, I would have killed him or atleast broke his arms and legs', he said in a possessive tone that should have scared her if she was sane but it didn't. It just made her love him even more. He was scared for her.

'I swear to god if he had harmed even a single hair of yours, no one could have saved him from me. You mean so much to me and I can't see you with anyone else'

Her eyes filled with moisture as she heard him saying these things. She felt so blessed to have him in her life. Mustering nerves she turned to face him and put her hand on his jaw feeling the 5 o'clock rough stubble, not breaking the eye contact. His eyes were dark with possessiveness, desire and ....love?

God she hoped so

Unconsciously she licked her lips as his eyes went down on them. He met her eyes again as if asking for permission, not capable of speaking anything she just gave him a small nod. Her pulse quickened as his lips mashed against hers. It was rough, possessive and unlike anything she has ever felt. His lips were soft yet hard against hers as if he was trying to swallow her whole. His tongue thrusted in her mouth taking advantage of her moan. The bristles of his stubble scratched against her soft cheeks as she gripped his head firmly, as if to keep him from escaping. She worked her mouth against his, their tongues battling back and forth trying to dominate, but she was too slow.

She didn't even realize that he had picked her up and placed on the counter until she felt his hard length on her thighs. It gave her a strange thrill. His hand made soft, small circles on her thigh increasing the heat she felt. Slowly she circled his neck with her hand feeling the strong muscles there. He brought her closer to him and picked her again without breaking the kiss. She was so lost in him that she didn't notice he brought her to his bedroom. 

Slowly as if she was fragile he placed her on the bed and hovered above her, both of them just looking into each other's eyes feeling this intimacy between them. Not able to bear the intensity she kissed him softly as if trying to convey her emotions to him. After few minutes of kissing, he broke it when he felt her breathless and went down to kiss her neck. Her hands were tangled in his hair tightly as he kissed, sucked, bite and licked her neck leaving his marks on them.

She couldn't have stopped the little scream as he suddenly hoisted her up such that she was on his lap, her heated core right on his covered length even if she had tried to. He kissed her before she could panic about sitting right on his ...... well..... that what-must-not-be-named.

[Guys sorry but I am a great potterhead😂😂 so this comparison]

She fisted his shirt suddenly feeling as if clothes were barriers separating them, but wasn't able to remove them still feeling shy. As if understanding her predicament he broke the kiss and with one superman-type move removed his shirt, leaving his upper body bare and her jaw dropped. She has seen him shirtless but not so close. It was truly a sight for sore eyes. But she even saw things she hadn't last time.

Scars

Many of them

They were fade and small now, indicating that they were old but some still looked fresh. She softly traced her finger on them, not wanting to hurt him. She didn't notice that she was crying until he wiped the tears from her face.

'Hey, don't cry Mara. I hate seeing you cry and trust me these are nothing. I don't even feel them anymore, ok? Don't worry sweetheart', he softly consoled her

'Check yourself if you don't believe me', he said as he took one of her hand and traced his chest with them. He was right, they were old enough to not hurt anymore but what pained her more was the thought of his agony when he received those scars. It must have hurted like hell. Her fingers lightly touched his heated body feeling muscles on every inch of them. By now she was focused on something very different, him.

He resumed sucking and kissing her neck as she slowly found courage to continue her own discovery of him. He went kissing downwards to her shoulders and chest, lowering the dress straps. He was in no rush, taking time to discover every precious inch of her body. After an agonizing period he moved to the other side, repeating the same process. He lowered her on the bed again and looked into her eyes with raw emotions.

'May I?'

Not able to answer she just nodded in affirmation

Soon she found herself laying beneath him just in her strapless bra and underwear. She was painfully aware of the blush that was travelling across her whole body, covering her with it. Butterflies were all over dancing in her stomach. These sensations were exceptional. 

Her body arched with pleasure as he enclosed her bra covered breast with his big hand, stroking her erect nipple.

His other hand reached behind her, fingers unhooking the cloth. As he removed them, ugly insecurities filled her mind. What if he doesn't like them or her body? She knew he has been with other women that were probably 100 times better and experienced than her, then he would surely don't like her. In their comparison she was nowhere beautiful or trim. Hell she didn't even liked her own body, how can she expect him to? It was bit on a softer side- definitely not fat but not skinny as well. She regretted not doing any physical exercise now.

Panicking she closed his eyes with her one hand and covered her bare breast with other.  

'Fuck fuck fuck.. did I went too far Mara? I am seriously sorry, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable', he said trying to get away from her but she didn't let him 

'No no don't be sorry, you didn't make me uncomfortable. It's just....... you won't like it', she said in a low voice, completely mortified

'I won't like what?', he asked confused

'Me..... like this.... without clothes', she said trying to make him understand that she wasn't worthy of him

For few seconds he was eerily silent, not even moving a muscle, maybe he finally accepted her thoughts. Then he removed her hands from his eyes so fast that she didn't have the chance to cover herself and in low voice that had a hint of anger he asked, 'This is what you think, that you aren't beautiful enough for me? Goddamn I just wish you could see yourself from my eyes- my perspective, then you would acknowledge how gorgeous you truly are. Not only from outside but inside as well.
Do you have any idea how many cold showers I had to take because my mind wouldn't stay away from your thoughts? Do you have any idea how many mornings I have woken up with a hard-on because even in my dreams I see you. I can't stay away from you for long even in my dreams. In this short period of time I have become obsessed with you but you still not believe how special you are for me?
I love each and everything about you including your body so just make yourself understand that now. Maybe you won't something about them, but me? I love it, since the day I met you and I love you like this only. You are beautiful Mara, all of you, every fucking inch'

Silent tears were dropping from her eyes as she kept looking into his beautiful eyes with a small smile. Everyday the respect and love she has for him grows. She felt the luckiest girl on this planet to have someone like him. She was insecure because she felt she wasn't enough for me but he didn't feel that. 

Mustering up all the courage she placed her hand on his jaw, finally telling him, 'I love you, Matt. I really love you', her heart fluttering with nerves as she finally expressed her feelings for him.

But her smile dropped as he froze above her.

Uncertainties rose inside her again. Didn't he feel the same? Was it too soon?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh man!! This chapter was such a rollercoaster to write. I kept backspacing and entering throughout. 

So, did you liked the steam and them coming intimate? AHAHA tell meeeee.
Spoiler alert: Next chapter will be full of them 😳😈😈

Did you liked the chapter?
Kindly vote, comment and share

Plz feel free to point any mistakes. I am still in learning phase🫡

Question of the chapter =>

What do you classify yourself as - an introvert or extrovert?

I am an introvert- online I can talk to you for hours because you won't actually see me but if you see me face to face I won't be able to continue conversation after 'how are you' 😂😂

KEEP READING!!

- PS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 5.8K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
77.9K 3.2K 31
"18000000" he said making her eyes widen in horror. "But don't worry I will give you two options." He said softly as if he was talking to a child. "F...
592K 38.8K 67
She is model of innocence; He is anything but innocent. She sees the world in light; He only sees darkness. Her eyes speak volumes; His blue orbs ar...
189K 10.1K 61
BOOK ONE in the Stolen mental health series. --- "You're kinda weird," she says after a minute, smiling softly as she takes a step towards the ficti...